An Adventurous Evening

Story Info
She strips for you - and your friends.
1.3k words
3.4
39k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greet you at the door as you come home from work by pulling you in by your jacket and kissing you firmly. "I missed you," i coo at you, teasing you with my eyes, and letting you know that I am excited about tonight.

Tonight we are meeting your friends Kandi and Don for dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, then coming back to the apartment to play strip rummy. I have never been naked in front of anyone but you before, and I am nervous, but excited, at the prospect.

We kiss for a while, you shoving me against the wall roughly as your hands move over my body and I moan softly at your touch. Finally I push you away. "Hurry and change clothes or we will be late for dinner," I tell you.

"OK," you pout, as you give me one last firm kiss and head to your bedroom to change out of your work clothes.

You quickly throw on a pair of jeans, a tshirt, and your black fleece, and come back into the living room. I see you coming towards me, no doubt to kiss me again, and I dodge you and hand you your keys. "Not now boy, we are running late!"

Obliging, you head to the door and open it for me, making sure to give my ass a swat as I walk out ahead of you. I give you a mock-stern look and continue walking to your car. You let me in, and head around to the drivers side, and start the car out onto the street.

When we get to the first stop light, you turn to me. I expect you to kiss me as you usually do, but instead you grab my breast and tell me to take off my bra. I pout at first, not wanting to go out like that, but eventually give in. I hand you my bra and you throw it into the back seat.

You drive on a bit further, then tell me to take off my panties too. "What? Right here and now??" I ask, embarrassed at the thought.

"Yes, right here and now," you tell me. Glancing around to see if anyone is within sight of me, I quickly take off my shoes, unzip my pants, pull them down over my feet, remove my panties, (not before you reach over and rub my crotch, getting my very obvious wetness all over my panties), and put my pants back on. You just smile at me, and reach out your hands to take them. I hand them to you, and you sniff them and then stuff them into your pocket.

I think that I have endured all the humiliation I can take for one car ride when we pull up to the next stoplight. You point at the car on our right and tell me to flash the driver. "NO!" I say, but then looking at your face, I give in. I turn to the right and notice that the driver, a guy probably about our age, is already looking my way. I pull up my shirt, rewarding his gaze with a splendid view of my breasts. He grins like a high school boy and toots his horn at us. Fortunately, the light then turns green and we pull away, as the other driver continues to sneak glances at me lustfully.

Finally we arrive at Ruby Tuesdays. I get out of the car, flush with embarrassment...and arousal...and take your hand as we head into the restaurant. Don and Kandi are already there waiting, and have put our names in. I notice that they both glance at my bra-less breasts, and I blush even more. You just grin knowingly at me.

We are seated, and make conversation, all of us getting along quite well. Ocassionally your hand, originally on my knee, wanders upward and I am momentarily distracted. "Hopefully no one notices," I think.

When all are finished eating, we head out to our cars to drive back to your house. The drive is uneventful, and soon we are back at your apartment. All four of us go inside, and sit on the couch and chairs. We talk casually as you go to get your deck of cards.

You agree to deal, and begin to shuffle. It is only then that I realize my disadvantage. "Can I have my clothes back now, I have less than everyone else," I whisper in your ear, hoping the other two don't hear.

"Of course not, you will be fine as you are," you tell me, and I sink back into the couch, now feeling extremely nervous.

You deal the first game, and I breathe a sigh of relief. My cards are wonderful, and I have a good chance of winning this round. The hand plays out as we laugh and talk like old friends.

"Ah ha!" I say triumphantly as I go out, beating everyone else soundly. Obligingly, everyone but me removes one piece of clothing...you your fleece, Kandi her right sock and shoe, and Don his sweatshirt.

The next few rounds go fast, and soon I am left with nothing covering my feet, and dreading the next loss. You have not won yet, so you are also barefoot now. Kandi has lost her other sock and shoe, and also her top, leaving her sitting in her bra. Don has won twice, so is still the same.

The next hand is dealt. The game takes a long time, with everyone getting lots of points. I know it will be close. Finally you go out, and when the points are counted, you win. I suddenly feel very worried, and wonder if I am ready to go through with this. I realize that at this point I have little choice. Don takes off the covering on his right foot, and Kandi removes her bra, leaving her breasts on display.

I realize everyone is waiting on me, so I slowly slip my shirt off over my head, feeling my face turn bright red again. You reach over and grab both of my breasts, before I smack you hard on the arm. You just laugh, and the next hand is dealt.

Mercifully, I win the next game, and everyone removes one more article of clothing. You are sitting in tshirt and boxers, Don has only just lost his footwear, and Kandi is left in only her panties. I realize that one of the two girls will be completely naked by the end of the next round. I also realize that by this point, I am tremendously aroused. My breasts are in plain view for all to see, and that thought is getting me very hot.

The hand is dealt, and the round played. I win, again, breathing a deep sigh of relief. Don removes his pants, and you your tshirt. I realize that you and I now both only have one bit of clothing left. Kandi gives in to her defeat, and stands up to remove her panties. She spins dramatically in a circle, and tosses her panties in Don's face.

I have a very bad feeling about the next round, and sure enough, my cards are terrible. I have no points laid down when you go out. I am totally dejected, and bury my face in my hands. You just smile at me, and tell me to strip. I wait for Don to remove his tshirt, and I stand and, blushing furiously, remove my jeans. "Whoah, no panties either!" Don exclaims, realizing the reason for my embarrassment. I feel three sets of eyes on me as I sit back down on the couch, hoping to hide myself as much as possible.

After a few cheers, the last hand is dealt and you lose to Don. You stand and remove your boxers, exposing your already-hard cock to the three of us. "See? This is what you do to me," you tell me, and sit back down.

"Now what?" asks Kandi, and we all look at each other, wondering that very same thing...