An Adventurous Threesome

Story Info
A young couple is invited to an older ladies house for sex.
5.8k words
4.44
54k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been with my girlfriend for five years. We met at college when we were both eighteen and got together after regularly bumping into each other jogging around the college campus. I have to admit I changed my route to follow her so I could gaze at her bum in her running tights! Debbie is 5' 5" and slim with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a small, tight bum and a cup tits. What she lacks in boobage she makes up for in nipples. They're thick, long and get incredibly hard when aroused or if it's cold!

When I was plucking up the courage to ask her out I mentioned her to a friend of mine who was on the same course he said she was incredibly shy and quiet. When I finally did start to speak to her when running she let me do most of the talking but I realised she wasn't shy as such, she just preferred to listen. When she did speak it was always worth listening to.

She also turned out to be very sexually adventurous. We kissed on our first date and fucked on the second. Sex was incredible from the start. Debbie is mostly submissive and I've found myself fitting into the dominant role easily enough even though I sometimes wish Debbie would dominate me more. We'd both come up with fantasises to try and made a pact that anything one of us wanted to try, the other would do at least once.

Now I could go into detail about a lot of our exploits but this is about the first evening we spent with Sarah. We'd discussed the possibility of a threesome, either FFM or MMF, several times in the past but never followed up on it as Debbie had trouble relaxing around strangers. Debbie had been with one woman in the past and wanted to explore that side of her sexuality more. Neither of us had many casual friends and didn't want to risk the close friends we had by attempting to enlist them in our fantasies. Sarah was one of the rare people that Debbie trusted on first meeting. Unfortunately she was Debbie's manager which definitely fell into the 'too complicated' category.

To make matters worse we'd been to works do together and spent a drunken evening with Sarah talking about sex and flirting outrageously with each other. She made it clear that she was up for a little experimentation and admitted to us that she had some experience a dominatrix! We left the party horny as hell with Sarah sending text messages to Debbie's phone describing what she would like to do to Debbie in great detail! We got back to our flat and practically ripped each other's clothes off to fuck on the sofa.

Debbie said Sarah apologised for the text messages the next day at work claiming she was drunk and couldn't remember sending them! She still flirted but Debbie made it clear that nothing could happen while they worked together. About six months later Debbie was head hunted to another firm and handed in her resignation. That changed things immediately and as soon as Debbie's resignation was processed, Sarah invited us to her house for a food, drinks and whatever that led to!

We immediately accepted the invite which was the following Saturday night. I tried to talk about what would happen but Debbie quickly decided she would rather just turn up and go with her instincts. Something she always preferred to do as her very active imagination and fantasies always made the real event seem dull in comparison!

My nerves were on edge by the time Saturday evening came. If Debbie was nervous she showed no sign but that was typical of her. It was a warm night so we dressed casually; jeans and a t-shirt for me, a long wrap around skirt over tan hold-up stockings, high heeled, beige suede calf length boots and a tight vest top with no bra or panties for Debbie. Debbie not wearing underwear was not a shock to me. She rarely bothered in the summer and the stockings were for my benefit! The taxi arrived and it was a short drive across town to Sarah's large, detached house. Taking a deep breath I held Debbie's hand and pressed the doorbell.

Sarah greeted us warmly kissing both of us on the cheek. She was wearing a long, flowing, sleeveless summer dress. The dress buttoned up the front and the top buttons were undone to display her cleavage and her white lacy bra! Sarah is in her mid-thirties so around 12 years older than Debbie and I. She has dark brown hair and olive skin. She's a little taller than Debbie at 5' 7" although their height was about the same with Debbie in heels and Sarah in sandals. Her body is a little rounder and softer compared to Debbie's very slim body but still in great shape. As a bloke I don't guess dress sizes so let's say Sarah had bigger boobs and a rounder bum compared to Debbie and was probably a dress size bigger!

We followed Sarah into the large conservatory at the back of the house and she poured us drinks. Dinner was a cold buffet set out on the patio so we could enjoy the evening air. Sarah relaxed us by chatting about the house and plying us with drinks. I found I was getting drunk quite quickly as my glass always seemed to be full! I looked at Debbie and saw that she was the same. I also noticed that the buttons on Sarah's dress seemed to be failing as another one was open to show more cleavage and the skirt buttons were undone almost all the way to her crotch! Sarah caught me looking and crossed her legs letting the skirt fabric fall away from them and giving me a glimpse of her panties. I glanced up and Sarah winked at me.

"I like your boots Debbie but aren't you too warm?' Sarah asked.

I glanced down at Debbie's legs and saw that her skirt had fallen away from her legs revealing her boots and stocking tops. Without thinking I reached over and stroked the top of her thigh where the nylon ended and the flesh began. I felt my cock stiffen.

'A little but they turn Dan on.' She confessed.

'I can see that!' Sarah laughed, 'They turn me on too but I think Dan is cruel asking you to cover your legs on such a warm night. Take them off.'

The last words were pleasant but obviously an order. Debbie quickly unzipped her boots and kicked them off then stood up to slowly roll each stocking down her legs. She sat down again and crossed her legs, letting the skirt fall away again so that Sarah could see her thighs.

'Much better. Dan, if you like the stockings do much I think you should wear them for a while.'

Again, the inflection of her voice didn't indicate a suggestion. I'd cross dressed for Debbie a couple of times and had always got excited wearing stockings so I stood up, kicked off my shoes then removed my jeans and socks. I could feel my cock pressing against my tight underpants and saw Sarah and Debbie looking at my bulge. I sat down, rolled the stockings up as Debbie has taught me then pulled them up my legs. My legs are pretty much hair free as I have ginger hair. When I was done I stayed seated.

'Let's have a look then' Sarah said with a smile.

I stood up and walked up and down the patio giving both girls a close look at my legs and the large bulge in my underpants. As I approached Sarah's chair she reached out and stroked my thighs. She turned me around 360 degrees stroking my legs, bum and briefly brushing her hand against my cock.

'Very nice thank you, you can sit down now.'

I returned to my seat and Debbie put her hand on my thigh, stroking me as I'd stroked her. My cock ached to be released from my underpants but I had to settle for another gulp of wine.

'Can I see your underwear now Debbie?' Sarah casually asked sipping her drink.

'I'm not wearing any.' Debbie confessed, her cheeks reddening and her nipples hardening.

'Well come and have a look at mine and see what you think!' Sarah said.

Debbie stood up and walked over to Sarah's chair. I leaned forward in my seat eager to see what would happen next. Sarah stood up and looked at Debbie expectantly. Debbie reached out and slowly undid what few buttons were left fastened revealing Sarah's body. Debbie removed the dress from Sarah leaving her in a white thong and bra. I could see brown nipples and aureoles through the thin bra, a flat belly and a slight camel toe in the tight panties. From where I was sitting I could confirm what Sarah had said about shaving her pussy when we had flirted at the office do six months ago. Sarah twirled around to give us the full view and then leaned towards Debbie and kissed her on the lips.

Debbie responded immediately, kissing back and putting her hands on the back of Sarah's head and on her waist. They kissed for a couple of minutes, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues then broke apart.

'Shall we go inside where it's a little more discrete?'

We picked up our discarded clothes and drinks and followed Sarah into the living room, dropping the clothes in the doorway and taking seats on the leather sofas. Sarah pulled the curtains and switched on some mood lighting then came and sat next to me. Without a word she put her arms around me and we kissed, her tongues twisting and darting in and out of each other's mouths. I felt Debbie stroke my leg then brush against my hard cock.

'You're both lovely but I want to play with Debbie while you watch us.' She breathed at me 'Go stand by the fireplace. Take off your underpants and t-shirt. You are not to remove those stockings until I give you permission.'

'OK.' I said jumping up and heading for the fireplace.

'Wait!' Come back here please.' Debbie called in a commanding voice.

I returned to the sofa, my heart beating madly in my chest with excitement.

'From now on you will respond to any of my requests with "Yes ma'am". Failure to do so will mean punishment. That goes for you too Debbie.' Sarah explained.

'Yes ma'am' I said hanging my head.

'Turn around, bend over.' Sarah said.

I did as I was told, bending over and touching my toes. Sarah stood up and moved to my side slapping both bum cheeks with her hand. She didn't slap me very hard but it was exciting and humiliating at the same time. Sarah motioned that I should straighten up and then pointed at the fireplace. I walked to my spot and turned around. Sarah was sat on the sofa next to Debbie again. They both looked at me expectantly so I pulled my t-shirt over my head then slowly pushed my underpants down. Stepping out of them I adjusted my stockings to make sure I didn't get punished for them sliding down my legs then stood with my hands by my side. My erect cock waved around in front of me. My cock is 7", uncut and thick with sparse ginger pubic hair. My balls are hair free.

'Nice cock.' Sarah breathed in her sexy voice, 'Go and give it a kiss Debbie.'

'Yes ma'am' Debbie said sliding off the sofa and approaching me on her knees. She took my cock in her hand and gently kissed the head of my cock, the tip of her tongue just teasing my slit.

'That's good enough.' Sarah said, 'Now stand up, face me and take your clothes off.'

'Yes ma'am' Debbie said standing and turning her back to me. I resisted the urge to reach out and touch her but only just!

Debbie pulled her top over her head and dropped it to the floor exposing her small breasts and freeing her erect nipples. Next she reached to her waist and unhooked her skirt letting it fall to the floor with her top. Sarah ran her eyes up and down Debbie's body taking in the huge, beautiful nipples, shaved pussy and long legs. I looked down at Debbie's bum and realised my hard cock was only an inch away. I leaned forward and rubbed it on her bum. I thought I was discrete but Sarah caught me.

'Dan? Did I say you could touch Debbie?' she asked sweetly.

'Errm, no.' I said flustered.

'No ma'am' Debbie insisted, 'that's two punishments.'

'Sorry ma'am' I said excitedly.

'Come here and get on all fours in front of me. Debbie, could you hand me that bag by the telephone stand please?'

'Yes ma'am' Said Debbie

I practically sprinted over to Sarah, knelt down then put my hands on the floor wondering what she had in store. I heard the bag unzip and resisted the urge to look up. I heard Debbie gasp at whatever Sarah had revealed and my heart skipped a beat.

'First punishment' Sarah said.

I felt cold, wet lubricated fingers on my arsehole then a firm pressure as something was inserted in my arse. I grunted with pleasure as the butt plug was pushed home and felt string or something hanging down my bum and over my balls.

'Now you have a tail to remind you to curb your animal urges.' Sarah laughed, 'now your second punishment. Debbie is going to spank you. Six smacks with her hand and if I think she's holding back she's going over my knee for twelve smacks.'

'Yes ma'am.' Debbie said and she moved to kneel alongside me.

I braced myself but wondered if Debbie would spank me. She never had before, preferring to go over my knee if that was the game we were playing. I wondered if she'd hold back just so she could be spanked as she slapped me for the first time.

'Oww' I said without thinking. My lovely submissive girlfriend had just slapped my arse as hard as she could!

It turned out it wasn't as hard as she could and my cheeks were stinging by the time she'd administered three smacks on each buttock. Two of her slaps pushed the butt plug deeper in my arse making me grunt with pleasure. I smiled inwardly thinking we'd really got into something new here!

When Debbie was finished Sarah made me go and stand by the fireplace again. I stood up straight trying to look as dignified as I could with an erection, wearing stockings with a with a fake horse tail hanging out of my arse! I didn't forget to say 'Thank you ma'am' though. The stockings and anal penetration were all things I'd tried before but the spanking I wasn't too sure about!

When I was back in place Debbie was still kneeling on the floor waiting for instructions. Sarah stood up and stood in front of her, Debbie's mouth just inches away from her pussy.

'Take my panties off Debbie' Sarah said.

'Yes ma'am' Debbie said sliding her hands up Sarah's thighs to hook her fingers in her panties then slowly pulled them down her legs.

My mouth watered as Debbie revealed Sarah's sex. Sarah stepped out of the panties then reached down and gently pulled Debbie to her feet.

'Take my bra off'

'Yes ma'am'

Debbie reached around and deftly unhooked Sarah's bra then pulled it forward off her shoulders. Sarah's breasts spilled out, full and firm with brown nipples pointing slightly upwards. They were magnificent! Sarah put her hand in Debbie's hair and pulled her mouth to a nipple. I saw Debbie's mouth open then close on the offered tit. Sarah's right hand stroked Debbie's hair as she suckled, the left found one of Debbie's nipples and played with it.

'Harder' Sarah whispered as Debbie sucked.

Sarah tangled her hand in Debbie's hair and pulled her face into her breasts. Her other hand was pinching Debbie's nipple. As I watched Sarah turned her face to mine and smiled. My cock twitched at the look of pure lust on her face!

Sarah kept Debbie sucking at her nipples for five minutes, making her switch nipples but always keeping her left hand tugging and twisting Debbie's right nipple. I could see Sarah's face was flushed and wondered if she would orgasm just from nipple play. I'd got Debbie close before but she usually had to touch her clit to push herself over the edge. As I was thinking that Sarah let go of Debbie's nipple and grabbed her right hand, pushing it between her own legs. Debbie moved her fingers, exploring Sarah's cunt to find the sweet spot. It didn't take long before Sarah's breathing was rapid and her face flushed as Debbie frigged her to orgasm.

Sarah pulled Debbie off her tits and pushed her hand away then kissed her deeply before flopping down on the sofa. She patted the seat next to her and Debbie joined her.

'Did you enjoy the show Dan?' Sarah asked slyly reaching for something on the sofa.

'Yes ma'am.' I said.

I saw Sarah playing with a rectangular box on the sofa then felt a vibration in my bum from the butt plug. Sarah pressed again and the vibration intensified. I gasped and Debbie looked at me in confusion.

'Remote control butt plug' Sarah explained holding up the remote then switching the vibrations off, 'We'll come back to that!'

I slumped with relief. As I mentioned I've been penetrated analy before but fingers and a dildo during blow jobs, nothing vibrating. I wasn't sure what to think but noticed that Sarah kept the remote to hand. Sarah slid off the sofa and knelt on a cushion in front of Debbie, pulling her bum to the edge of the sofa and parting her legs. I saw Debbie lick her lips in anticipation.

'Dan, some and kneel next to me so you can watch' Sarah said.

I moved over and knelt where she indicated, my mouth dry in anticipation of what I was about to see. Suddenly the butt plug was vibrating in my arse again making my balls pulse and my knees weak. It switched off and I realised I'd not acknowledged Sarah's order.

'Bend over and kiss Debbie's nipples' Sarah ordered.

'Yes ma'am'

I took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking, very aware of my exposed arse. Sarah spanked me with her hand - harder than Debbie and twice as many slaps. Halfway through the punishment, Sarah switched the vibrator on high again and I cried out in pain and pleasure. Debbie stroked my hair as the spanking finished and the butt plug was switched off again.

'On your knees' Sarah ordered.

'Yes ma'am' I said immediately kneeling up.

'Good boy' Sarah said taking my cock in her hand and gently stroking me back to a full erection.

She returned to Debbie, handing her the remote control.

'There's a pulse button just there. Press it randomly as I lick your clit'.

'Yes ma'am!' Debbie said smiling at Sarah then winking at me.

Sarah settled herself between Debbie's legs and began to gently lick her thighs, pussy, anus and clit. Debbie purred and spread her legs wide, Sarah guiding the leg furthest from me on to her shoulders. I leaned backwards to have a look at Sarah's bent over arse and saw her fingers working her own clit. I felt the butt plug pulse in my arse and turned back to look at Debbie. She smiled at me and pressed the button three more times to make sure she'd got my attention. The intense pulsing made me shiver with delight.

'Dan, stroke my back. All the way down to my bum but no lower!' Sarah ordered, her voice muffled by Debbie's cunt.

'Yes ma'am' I said.

I stroked her smooth, olive skin with both hands working across her shoulders and down her spine to her lower back. I felt her shiver at my touch, especially when I was running my fingers over her lower back. It was getting warm in the room and I began to appreciate Sarah's point about it being too hot for stockings.

Debbie's breathing got harder as Sarah found the right spot on her clit and the pulses from the dildo in my bum got more frequent as Debbie neared orgasm. I could hear Sarah moaning and looked back at her bum again, stroking her lower back as I did so. She had three fingers buried in her cunt and I could hear them squelching in her wetness. Her puckered arsehole was open and I imagined leaning down and licking it. The vibrator in my bum suddenly switched to full again as Debbie got my attention. I turned back to her seeing the red flush over her tits that indicated she was about to cum. I shuffled my knees around to get comfortable as the vibrator switched off and managed to get my cock under Sarah so her right boob was gently brushing it. I held Debbie's gaze and stroked her leg as well as Sarah's back as she threw her head back against the sofa. I felt Sarah shiver under my hands again and realised she had cum too, probably for the second time now I thought about it and knew what to look for.

Sarah's head came up, her face flushed and her mouth shiny with wetness. She released Debbie's leg then leaned over to kiss her offering her the fingers she had frigged herself with to suck. Debbie sucked them clean then ran her tongue between them to get every last drop. I was still stroking Sarah's back as I'd not been told to stop and I was so close to her that my cock was brushing her thigh. I felt myself getting close to the point of no return and briefly wondered about cuming on Sarah's leg. I decided it wasn't for me to decide and moved back taking my hands off her back to reduce the stimulation.

12