An Affair to Remember

Story Info
The maid and her lover take advantage of his sleeping wife.
1.9k words
4.31
74.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening's event had been a beautiful affair. Five million dollars had been raised to aid this week's cause of the month for New York's elite. As the final guests were saying their goodbyes, Carson Maxwell IV caught my eye. Carson was 38 years old, 6'1, 190 pounds with steel blue eyes and jet black hair. Beside him stood his wife of 8 years, Amanda Waterford Maxwell, 34 years old, 5'6, 110 pounds, brunette with brown eyes.

Carson excuse himself from his exiting guests and came my direction. "It was a beautiful party, Mr. Maxwell. Is there anything I can get for you?", I asked.

"Thank you, Stephanie, could you make sure the caterers pack up any extra food and deliver it to the homeless shelter? It has been a long evening. I'm going to run a bath for Amanda, and get her into bed. It shouldn't take long for her to fall asleep after the special cocktail I made her. After she is, I'll come down to your bedroom." Carson's eyes went straight to my 38DDD tits, prominently displayed in my black and white maid's outfit. The outfit he personally picked out and insisted that any of the female help wear.

"Of course, Mr. Maxwell", I replied with a knowing smile, "but tonight, I was thinking I would join you in your bed. I added a few extra pills to Mrs. Maxwell's drink that will allow me plenty of time to please you in your own bed."

Carson smiled as he pictured my tits bouncing as I rode him, all the while his wife soundly slept beside us. "I like the way you think, Stephanie."

*******

An hour later, the caterers were gone, and all was quiet. I quietly entered the Maxwell's suite, observing Mrs. Maxwell, who was sound asleep in a white silk nightgown that probably cost what I earned in a year. Mr. Maxwell was watching me from beside his wife, hands behind his head, appreciating my change of attire.

At 5'4, 130lbs, my body included all the right curves, including my 38DDD tits. Tonight, those tits were accentuated by a black cupless bustier, which was paired with a matching g-string, thigh high stockings and garters.

I kicked off my 4-inch heels as I crawled onto the foot of the bed. My auburn red hair fell over my shoulders, partially covering my porcelain tits. I began to nibble and lick my way up Mr. Maxwell's legs, my eyes roamed from Mr. Maxwell, over to the sleeping Mrs. Maxwell, and then back again.

As my tongue reaching Mr. Maxwell's naked cock, I softly blew on the tip of it. Instantly, his cock was rock hard, begging to be licked. He ran his hands through my hair, grabbing the back of my head, and guiding my mouth to his waiting member. I ran my tongue up the underside of his hard cock, wetting it, teasing it, running my tongue around the head of him. Then I began to quickly slide my lips back and forth over just the head of his cock. As I did so, my eyes were locked on his. Then, without hesitation, I slid my lips all the way down his 7-inch cock, taking every bit of it, feeling it deep in the back of my throat. A moan escaped Mr. Maxwell, causing him to glance at his sleeping wife.

As I see him look at his wife, I get a naughty look in my eye. I continue to suck on his throbbing cock, and I reach my hand over and place it on Mrs. Maxwell's thigh. I begin to push up her nightgown over her hip, showing her white silk panties underneath. Mr. Maxwell gasps as he sees my hand on his wife.

"Mmmmm, pretty panties, Mr. Maxwell. Does she like it when you rub her pussy like this?" My fingers begin to slide up and down her pussy, over her panties. I think of all the times she's regarded me with haughty contempt while ordering me around.

Slowly, I move away from Mr. Maxwell's cock and inch closer to Mrs. Maxwell's covered pussy. I begin to run my lips up and down her pussy, feeling the silk of her panties against my lips. I pull her panties to the side, revealing her nicely trimmed pussy. I've never been with a woman before, but everything in me wants to take this snotty bitch.

My tongue finds its way to her pussy, running up and down her lips. My fingers spread her lips, and I zero in on her clit, and begin to nibble and suck on it. Mrs. Maxwell makes a moaning noise, causing both Mr. Maxwell and myself to glance up at her to ensure she was still asleep. When I discovered she was, I dove in, suddenly overcome with lust. My tongue was sliding in and out of her pussy, I was rubbing her clit, I was sucking on her clit and finger fucking her. It was a different taste, even from when I'd taste myself off Mr. Maxwell's cock. She had a sweet scent that drew me in.

In my excitement, I hadn't noticed that Mr. Maxwell had moved behind me until he slammed his cock into my dripping pussy. As he did, it shoved my face into Mrs. Maxwell's pussy. I began to lick from her clit, down over her pussy lips, finding her perfect ass hole. I began to tongue her ass hole, knowing that her prim and proper attitude would never willingly allow someone entrance.

I pulled away from Mr. Maxwell's cock, sliding up the body of Mrs. Maxwell, sliding her nightgown over her head as I did. My pussy came to rest against hers, my tits pressed against hers. I ran my lips across hers, down her neck, and to her right nipple. I licked it, tentatively at first. Then a madness overcame me and I began to suck like a baby searching for milk. As I suckled on her tit, I begin to hump my pussy against hers. "Do you like that, Mrs. Maxwell?", I asked, knowing I wouldn't receive an answer from the sleeping socialite. "Do you like it when my pussy rubs yours like that?"

I looked back towards Mr. Maxwell who was slowly stroking his cock as he watched the scene in front of him. "Fuck her", I told him. "I want to see how you fuck your wife".

I crawled up Mrs. Maxwell, turning around and resting my pussy on her face. I grabbed her legs just above the knee and spread her legs wide as Mr. Maxwell climbed between them, shoving his throbbing cock inside his wife. I began to rub my pussy against Mrs. Maxwell's mouth and chin and nose as I watched her husband fuck her. Mr. Maxwell was beginning to lose control, so I placed my hands on his hips and guided him out of his wife. As I did, I wrapped my arms around Mrs. Maxwell, and rolled her on top of me so that her face was resting on my pussy and her pussy was lying on my face.

Mr. Maxwell got the hint, and once again moved between his wife's legs. I grabbed his cock, sliding my lips around it, and then guided him to his wife's waiting hole. I began to suck on Mrs. Maxwell's clit as I watched my lover's cock slide in and out of her pussy. Occasionally, I would run my tongue over his cock as he slid out of her, and then wrap my lips around his balls as he bottomed out inside of her pussy.

I began to notice some movement on my pussy. At first, I thought it was from the pounding Mr. Maxwell was giving to his wife. Then, I realized it was Mrs. Maxwell beginning to stir. I knew that my time was limited, so I grabbed hold of Mr. Maxwell's cock. One last time, I slid it into my mouth, ensuring it was covered with my saliva. I once again grabbed his cock, but this time I guided it to that beautiful ass hole I had been rimming earlier.

Mr. Maxwell groaned loudly as I rubbed the tip of his cock at the entrance of his wife's ass. He began to press forward, but let up when he encountered resistance from her virginal ass. My hands moved to his hips, and I began to pull him towards his wife, keeping my eyes on the beautiful sight before me. My mouth found my employers balls, and I began to lick and suck him, as he continued to enter his wife Suddenly he pushed forward, bottoming out in his wife's ass. There was a loud pain-filled groan from Mrs. Maxwell indicating that she was regaining consciousness. I wrapped my legs around her head, giving her no ability to get away from the cock presently impaling her ass.

Mr. Maxwell was like a man possessed. He had grabbed hold of his wife's hips, and was slamming his dick in and out of her ass. The more he fucked her, the more she began to wake and fight the situation. My muscled legs contained her head, pressing her face against my dripping wet pussy. As she opened her mouth to protest, my pussy found its way to her lips and tongue, leaving a taste of my wetness.

My hands had found Mr. Maxwell's hips, and now were sliding around to his ass. I ran one finger down the crack of his ass, cupped his balls, then moved my finger back up to his own hole. I wet my finger in my own mouth, then began to rub his sweet hole as he fucked his wife's. I began to push my finger inside his waiting ass, eliciting an almost primal growl from him. After my finger bottomed out in his ass, I removed it, licked it and my middle finger, and then pressed both of them into his ass. He began to furiously pound his wife's ass, as I stroked my fingers in and out of his ass. His body began to shake, and he screamed out as his cum began to spurt from his cock into his wife's waiting ass.

In the aftermath of Mr. Maxwell's orgasm, he released his wife's hips, and collapsed on the bed next to us. Mrs. Maxwell tried to move away, but I locked my hands around her legs, driving her pussy into my mouth, and beginning to fuck her with my tongue. The cum from her ass was starting to drip out of her ass, and down to her pussy, where it was mixing with her juices and finding its way to my tongue.

As her pussy became wetter, I noticed a sensation on my own clit. Tentative at first, but growingly hungry, Mrs. Maxwell was running her tongue on my clit. Already excited, I quickly moved near an orgasm. Quickly I flipped us over so that I was on top, my pussy fucking her face. I slid two, then four fingers inside her pussy as I nipped at her clit. Mr. Maxwell's tongue found its way to my ass, sliding inside me, and I began to explode. My body was shaking and my mouth clamped down on Mrs. Maxwell's sweet pussy, an action that sent her over the edge as well.

As Mrs. Maxwell was coming down from her orgasmic high, I quickly grabbed my heels and headed back to my room to avoid her knowledge of who it was in her bed that night. When Mrs. Maxwell is being especially demanding, I think back to that night, with that tongue exploring my wet cunt. Maybe someday soon we will do it again.