An Affair to Remember

Story Info
An afternoon of sex with his sister-in-law.
1.3k words
4.11
49.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work very close to home and go home for lunch. Since my wife works about an hour away, I eat lunch alone. Generally speaking, I have been completely faithful to my wife since our marriage - some ten years ago. Then came that fateful day - our afternoon of love.

It began one stormy evening about a month ago when my very attractive sister-in-law Kay came over and ask if I would drive her around to find her husband. I knew Louis (her husband) was having an affair and tried to comfort her assuringly with comments like, "he's probably working late". We drove around about an hour and returned home. Kay and my wife talked a little, and Kay ended up spending the night with us.

The next morning, Kay was up while I was taking a shower and to my surprise, when I walked into the kitchen, was cooking breakfast for me. Kay was wearing a thin negligee and robe that barely covered her gorgeous body. Without thinking, I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist and said, "God, you are beautiful". She pulled back quickly and said, "Be careful, Sherry may see us".

That afternoon, Kay called me to come over to her house and talk. I drove quickly the few blocks and was met in the driveway by this beautiful creature. Kay told me that she didn't want to hurt her sister and would keep our incident of that morning a secret. She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked back into the house. I assumed that was the end of that!

A week later, we had planned a trip to Nashville. It would include Kay, my wife - Sherry, and myself. Since we would be staying one night, we decided a single hotel room would suffice. That evening, while Sherry was bathing, Kay sat beside me on the bed. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. Then she turned her pouty lips toward mine and kissed me deeply. Immediately I had a raging hard on, which Kay proceeded to stroke gently. I gently kissed her neck, and moved to nibble on her ear. As I caressed her breasts through the thin negligee she wore, I could feel the passion rising in her small, soft body. Just when things might be getting out of hand, we heard the shower turn off. Kay quickly pulled herself together and moved over to her bed for the night. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night, with Kay sleeping a couple of feet away.

Since Sherry worked six days a week in downtown Memphis, Kay volunteered to come over and clean up our house a couple of days each week. Louis, Kay's husband, was gone most afternoons until late in the evening, so Kay had plenty of time on her hand. It was this situation that finally led to the afternoon of love.

I knew Kay would be coming over that day to clean the house. I had fantasized all morning about her, and had written a poem about how a rose symbolized true love. On the way home for lunch, I bought Kay a single red rose, put the poem beside it on the kitchen table. Thinking I would be gone when she arrived, I finished my lunch and was preparing to return to work. Just then the door opened and Kay walked in. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts and halter top that showed her slim, firm figure. Seeing the rose, she picked up the poem and read it.

A tiny tear appeared in her eye as she read the final line, "and like the rose, love too will fade, and I must face each day alone". Walking over to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever felt. Taking me by the hands, Kay led me down the hallway to the bedroom where we continued in a deep, warm kiss. Pulling me down on the bed, Kay said, "Please take me. I have missed being made love to for a long time now. You know, really made love to!"

I began caressing her breasts through her top and kissing her warm, soft body. Gently, I removed her halter top revealing her soft, firm breasts with the erect nipples. I kissed her breasts, gently biting the nipples while my hands moved down to her exposed waist. I softly traced "I Love You" on her bare skin, all the time whispering my feelings in her ear. Kay began pressing her body against my now rock hard dick. Continuing to kiss her warm, eager body, moving down to her stomach, then to her inner thigh, I nuzzled her damp, hot pussy through the shorts she was wearing.

Very slowly, I began to work these down her hips, never taking my wet, warm tongue away from her inner thigh. Kay raised her hips slightly to let me remove her shorts, exposing the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. She was shaven, with just a patch of cunt hair above her now throbbing clit. Without hesitation, I moved down and placed my tongue on her clit, gently moving around it, sometimes flicking it with my tongue, sometimes nibbling with my teeth. Kay's breathing was becoming more rapid and her hips were pressing upward to meet every move of my mouth.

Kay reached down and tugged at my belt, loosening my pants and quickly pushing them down to the floor. My boxer shorts hit the floor, freeing my 8" raging hard dick, which she quickly began to stroke. As we moved into the 69 position, Kay's soft tongue began to flick the pre-come from the swollen head of my dick. I continued to caress her swollen clit with my tongue, occasionally pushing it deep into her vagina. Just when I felt I would explode, I felt Kay's body contracting in the first orgasm. Instantly, I moved a finger inside her wet, slippery tunnel of love, quickly locating that magic spot and massaged until she began the second orgasm. Kay whispered in my ear, "Please, fuck me now. I want to feel you inside me."

I slowly moved my body around and between her legs which she immediately wrapped around my 6' 3" frame. My hard dick found the opening to her wet, hot pussy and very slowly I moved it across her clit, up and down the wet lips of this beautiful cunt, and then slowly let the engorged head of my thick, long dick enter her vagina. I moved it gently in and out, an inch at a time, while whispering in her ear just how beautiful, warm and full of love she was. I was truly in love with this goddess and wanted more than anything to fill her with love that she could cherish forever. Kay pressed hard up against me, letting the entire length of my shaft fill her waiting pussy.

Beginning very slowly, I slid in and out, giving her the full feeling of the length and thickness of my cock, then increasing the speed a little at a time. I let the tip of my dick press against the upper wall of her vagina with each stroke, hitting her "G Spot". She began to writhe and I felt the contractions of her next orgasm. Floods of vaginal fluids surrounded my cock making it even hotter, and slicker than ever.

"Kay, I love you!" I whispered in her ear.

"O Jim, I love your too," she replied.

We continued to fuck for over an hour, Kay reaching a climax multiple times. As I reached my climax, I remained inside her while I gently kissed her lips and repeated how beautiful, sexy, and wonderful she was. Soon, my dick began to grow inside that beautiful woman, and this time we fucked with abandon. Work was forgotten and we spent all afternoon making sweet, hot, passionate love.

If you read this Kay, please know how much I love you and want you to know just how great you are.

Love, Jim.