An Affair To Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the clock on the wall of the platform it was now twenty past four, I looked down at my hands thinking how could I have been so stupid to come here like this when I heard footsteps, I glanced to my left and it was Andrew. I looked at him disgusted for being late and leaving me sitting here dressed like this for thirty minutes. He sat next to me, placing his hand on my thigh he grasped at my flesh making it redden.

'Why do you not have a coat on Lexi?'

'I was running late and didn't have time to pick one up, but by yours standards I was very early!' his hand moves up my thigh till he reaches my underwear and he has a puzzled look on his face.

'Why do you have underwear on?'

'Because we are meeting in public and we are not going there again.'

He edged closer to me grabbing my face to kiss me, I pushed him away as I hear a train coming in.

'Don't!, I do not want this with you.'

'Well Lexi I'm not sorry for doing it and I will do it again if I get the chance to'

As I was about to answer him The Dean came along the platform toward us, stopping in front of me, she looked down at me and grabbed Andrew's hand leading him away from me.

He followed behind her looking back at me as I looked at him from the bench.

12