An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing an opportunity for his two female companions, TJ moves away from me and pulls Alex over his body so that she is now facing me. Her lips to my lips, her breasts pressed against my breasts, as she slides the sweat on her stomach against the sweat on my stomach. He moves over a little more to watch the girl-on-girl show. Alex and I tighten our embrace, and we look into each other's eyes; not exactly knowing what we are looking for in this strange situation, which is a new one for us. Her emerald-green eyes shine and their deep hue is evident ... even in the near dark. I confess that this is a little awkward for me, being this close to Alex ... naked ... with her also naked. To relieve the tension I say,

"Hello cutie, come here often?" She giggles, but fists me gently in the shoulder and saying quietly with a wicked smile,

"Cut it out you little slut!"

"You're a little slut, you little slut!" I softly retort. (TJ looks on quizzically at this exchange!)

We both giggle loudly at TJ's reaction.

She drops her smile, and looks deeply into my eyes as though searching for something ... but didn't know exactly what. Whatever I have to do now, to make myself more comfortable with this, I have to do quickly. Alexis was obviously becoming more comfortable with this than I am. (either that or she is more wasted.) We are not nineteen anymore, so this is not like the innocent college girl stuff of our past. We are adults, and what happens from here on, will redefine what we are to each other ... what our relationship will be.

Alex reaches over, and perhaps not knowing what else to do, places the softest kiss ever on my lips. Her lips quiver a little as she kisses me, and her tentative little kiss tastes a little salty ... but nice. Her breath smells sweet. I respond by drawing my tongue lightly across her lips. As she parts her lips, I kiss her back, sliding just the very tip of my tongue between her still quivering lips. Her mouth closes around my tongue, drawing it into her a little, and we increase the pressure of our lips on each other ... breathing deeply and then kiss long ... and to me at least ... passionately. I want nothing more in the world at this very moment than for time to stand still, and endlessly to have this beautiful girl's soft lips on mine.

I think about what our relationship might be in the cool light of this Sunday morning, we are now redefining it for ourselves, and I decide just to deal any changes. Alex has one arm around and beneath my shoulder, with her other hand free to explore my body. I take a submissive role just curling up inside her embrace, letting her do whatever she wishes to my body. She takes charge immediately, kissing me very hard on my lips, squeezing my breasts and nipples, and climbing on top of me. TJ and I never assume dominant/submissive roles in our lovemaking, but I am willingly exploring those roles with Alexis tonight.

There is something incredibly hot about being submissive to another woman. I never thought of myself like that, but my pussy is now throbbing and leaking a little under this woman and her strong touches. I am becoming delirious. She controls every part of my body, and I am letting her. She reaches down to remove my stockings, pulling then off my legs, and letting them drop to the floor. Alex moves more fully onto my body, rubbing her sweaty breasts and stomach against mine, as her right leg slides between my legs. I move my hands down her body and as I do, some of her aroma is releasing from her still sweaty body... she smells sweet ... perfumed. As Alex massages my tits with hers, TJ taking a more active role, puts a hand on her back letting it slide smoothly down to her ass. As he curls his fingers, he let them slide down between her cheeks, and he fingers her pussy a little from behind. This causes small moans to escape her lips and into mine. Since her little snatch is resting on my leg, I can feel TJ's touches. Alex moans as she writhes over my breasts, stomach, and rubbing her mound against my leg. TJ continues with increasingly invasive touches to her.

For some reason, but probably due to TJ's attentions to Alexis, I raise my right leg ... the one her pussy was rubbing against ... and use the advantage to roll Alex over, away from TJ, and under me. I kiss her hard! I can feel her relax into this more submissive role. As I mount her, I leave my ass pointed slightly skyward; so if TJ is going to give his attentions to either of us, I prefer that he give them to me. I am getting a mild rush out of dominating my friend, but I'm still amazed at what a beautiful woman Alexis has become, now spread out beneath me ... completely naked. TJ accepts my unspoken invitation and starts to touch me. Alex is under my control, and all she can do is to moan softly into our kisses as I hold her down. We talk softly as we kiss and I touch her, saying things like,

"Do you like that?" or, "How does this feel to you?" (Referring to a particular touch or nipple twist.)

"Mmm ... yes Kelly." She breathes, moving my hand a little or adjusting the pressure,

"Like this ... right there sweetie ... mmm, yes ... like that! Ohhh!"

We continue with that kind of soft whispering to each other for a while, adjusting touches and kisses as we are both trying to adjust to something very new ... making love to another woman ... a friend! Her voice is so soft and sweet as we continue to quietly whisper together, and adjust our lovemaking. It's just as if she's talking to a lover, and the sound of it sends an electrical shock right through my chest. I slide my tongue all the way into her mouth, filling it completely and not letting her tongue into mine. I want to taste her more fully as my tongue explores her mouth.

I begin fucking her mouth with my tongue as TJ starts fingering my pussy. He is moving right behind me, and teasing my pussy lips a little with his now very hard dick. I open myself up to him by pushing my ass back a little, as he starts to enter me. He starts by sliding just the tip of his cock past my pussy lips. I push back wanting more, but he pulls back to continue teasing. He grabs his cock in his hand so he can slide the tip up and down my slit. He then slides the tip in again just inside of my opening moving it in and out ... just a little ... just the tip. Then he pushes it in a little further ... and pulls it back out again so just the tip is still in me. He is driving me absolutely crazy with anticipation ... I remove my tongue from Alex's mouth, softly and breathlessly saying toTJ,

"Oh, TJ! Indeed it now! Give it all to me NOW!

He breathes,

"Alright, sweets, right now!"

He pulls his pulsating cock out almost all the way and quickly thrusts it in again as far as it will reach inside me. He begins a smooth steady rhythm until we both start to get very close. His breathing becomes shallower as his stroking increases, and he moans louder, then, gripping my hips hard, he pushes all the way into my pussy, and explodes inside me with a loud groan followed by several strong convulsions. His breaths come in loud deep huffs, as he struggles to gain control of it.

"Ohhh, Kelly. You feel sooo good!" He says a little breathlessly.

Since my tongue is again buried in Alex's face, I can't respond ... I just moan into her mouth.

At almost the same time, I shuddered in an intense orgasm of my own, warmth and tingling rushing to all parts of my body. Alex says,

"Oh Kelly, I can feel it too!"

We all collapse, fall apart from each other and just lie on our backs, each in our sweaty, exhausted heaps, breathing hard. We all look at each other and start to laugh.

Alex was the only one of the three, who still needs enough attention to bring her to orgasm, as I try to get my mind right about letting TJ go at it with her, allowing her a delirious, mind-blowing-sheet-grabbing finish of her own. For now, we all need a little break. We decide to head for the showers, and then get some of TJ's amazingly good coffee. As we get out of bed, we all jump into the shower together, with TJ in the middle of us ... with Alex and me soaping him, bathing him, and just fondling the living shit out of him! We all rinse, towel off, as I turn to TJ,

"TJ! Coffee! Now!" He feigns a military salute, and says with a broad smile on his face,

"Yes, ma'am ... anything your say."

I turn to Alex and said,

"See? You've gotta train 'em well, right from the start."

Alex offers a doubting smile and replied,

"Uh-huh!"

TJ watching this exchange comes up behind me, and gives me an affectionate but hard swat on my little ass leaving a reddish handprint behind.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, sweets!" "Anyone want Coffee?"

As he led, we followed him into the kitchen, but not before, I gave my sweet TJ a hard swat on his rear end ... as a reply to his swat ... and also just to see his hard little hiney jiggle. Alex and I giggle a little watching my handprint as it disappeared from his ass. With 'round one' of our evening over, we have coffee and conversation, and then return to the bedroom. As we were leaving the kitchen I took TJ's arm in both of mine, and with a slight bit of trepidation, nod of my head toward Alexis, whisper into his ear,

"She's all yours, champ!" I had a slight and unexpected twinge, as I saw him walking toward my beautiful friend, knowing what was coming.

TJ smiled, walked over to Alex, and as he scooped her up in his arms, she gave him the sweetest, prettiest smile, and her beautiful green eyes taking on a wide child-like quality as they were searching his face. My composure slipped a little more as my heart skipped a beat, and a little frown crept over my face. I'm okay with this ... but I'm not okay with it. I am feeling so conflicted at this moment watching my dear TJ carry Alex off to bed. TJ placed Alexis gently on my huge bed, and I slowly positioned myself on the other side, out of the away of my lover and my best friend. I didn't really mean to, but put on a somber expression as a single tear starts to trickle down my cheek. I quickly sweep it away, shake my head, and resolve once more to deal with it. As torn as I am at this moment, the situation was also a little ... and inexplicably ... arousing.

I began to bead-up a little. Seeing how incredibly beautiful she looked lying there naked and smiling, with her full breasts jiggling a little topped with her puffy nipples. The way TJ is looking down at her ... a momentary but hard-edged jealousy swept over me, but at the same time, my heart raced a little with ... arousal ... anticipation.

TJ climbed in next to Alex, and arching over her began to kiss her softly as she put her arms around his neck, and responded to his kisses with eyes gently closed. TJ kissed her lips then her throat, and lifting her upper torso up off the mattress, started giving each of her nipples extensive and loving attention until they became very firm. After a while, he placed her back on the mattress, and worked his way down to her stomach, hips (she shuddered as he kissed that very sensitive part just inside the hip bone), and as he reached her mound, she began to moan loudly. As he sucked her clitoris into his lips, and she stopped breathing, but almost immediately continued with a series of short huffing breaths ... several short ones in, then began to release them in short bursts. I knew firsthand, what he was doing to her, and what she was feeling, I got another one of those little jealous twinges, and my hand slid down to my moist crotch.

I can almost feel what she must be experiencing; my breath caught up short, and I resumed with little huffs of my own, with my clitoris tingling like crazy. TJ took her buttocks in his hands, lifted her hips, and buried his face in her sopping pussy. She pushed her hips up to him, and grabbed the bed sheet in each of her hands as she made tight fists to hang on through the intense feeling. I could see TJ's face covered in her juices. Alex was delirious, shuddering all over, babbling incoherently. TJ gave her pussy so much attention from his lips and tongue, that I could actually feel it vicariously on my pussy, and started fingering myself more furiously.

TJ allows Alex to recover from her multiple orgasms, as he returns to kissing her mouth, but this time giving her a taste of her own juices. He then slowed down on the kissing and any other touching, and just held her tightly as her shuddering and convulsing began to slow to a stop. Her breathing now seems to be returning to the somewhere in the neighborhood of normal. I think I am almost as much of a wreck as Alex is! Watching TJ and Alex was an amazing experience, and I was able to bring myself to a nice pulsing little orgasm. TJ is gently wiping Alex's brow with his hand, as her eyes opened into wide-eyed "little girl" looks that was just too much for TJ. He lowered into the softest and most gentle kiss ever to her quivering lips, and then kisses everywhere on her face as she is crying with joy ... tears dripping down her cheeks. They lay there for some minutes, kissing, smiling, talking softly, and looking into each other's eyes. TJ looked at Alex, wiped away her tears, and said,

"Pretty little girl, you still have a main event due you, and if you are recovered enough, I am going to give it to you right now."

In a genuine little girl voice, all Alexis could do was to look into his eyes and say,

"O-Okay TJ."

With that, TJ resumes his soft kisses as he positions himself between her legs she had opened wide for him. He slowly slides himself all the way into her aromatic little pussy, leaving it there to pulse inside her, likely to allow it to grew to its total length and girth, with his balls tickling her pretty, little ass. She moaned softly against his lips, as he slowly slid almost all the way out of her, and then back in until he established a slow even rhythm, slowly growing in pace and force. He was now smoothly fucking my friend as I watched. She wraps her long shapely legs around him as he increases the intensity of his strokes. Their moans and grunts increasing as I could see that she building to an intense orgasm.

Watching TJ's cock thrusting in and out of another woman's tight pussy was becoming too much for me. Alex suddenly tilted her head back, and with her breathing increasing, and his moans getting louder, he make one final thrust into her, and she squealed loudly as they both began to shudder in an amazing simultaneous orgasm. They were convulsing together several times, as she pressed herself tightly up against him. As the intensity begins to pass, they are laying bathed in each other's sweat, with her pussy leaking of their juices. I can smell the pungent musk coming from their lovemaking, as I began to hold the sheet up to my breast, with both hands twisting it tightly and biting my lip.

TJ was still inside her as they both turned their heads to the side, and let out a post-orgasmic laugh. They looked into each other's eyes, and kissed softly until his dick softened and slipped out of her. They looked at each other, with that post-coital look I knew so well, as they talked and laughed quietly together. What they said to each other in this very heavy moment I would never know, and never asked. That "green-eyed monster" ... (jealousy, from Othello ... not Alexis)... shuddered through me again!

I was the first to speak aloud, and said, as TJ rolled off Alex and onto his back,

"Ahem! TJ, I hope you saved enough to still fuck me silly!" TJ looked over at me, still on his back, and said,

"Kelly m'love. Come and lay on top of me. I need to feel you heart beating on top of mine."

I jumped off my side of the bed, came over to TJ's side and slid my body on top of his. My little green-eyed monster evaporated like a puff of smoke as I raced to be with TJ. Alex smiles at us, and retreats to the showers ... she's a sweaty, juicy mess. TJ looked up into my face, and I tried to give him my best brown-eyed little girl look, as I paint his face with my eyes,

"TJ, I love you! D-Do ... y-you like Alexis?"

He looked at me for a minute (seemed like an hour), and with a more serious look on his face, reading my expression correctly said to me,

"Kelly, your friend Alex is lovely and sweet, but you are my lady. You are the one I love."

I let out a little girl squeal and pressed my mouth hard into his and wrapping me arms around his neck. We lay there kissing, smiling, and talking softly, and letting our hearts melt together. I was so relieved to be back in his arms, I am not able to hold it all in any longer, and I start to cry. I am sobbing uncontrollably until it's all out. He lay quietly, holding me tightly and kissing my teary cheeks. He understood. I was more in love with this incredible man now than I had ever been. Some part of me is happy to give my lover to another woman to show him how much I love him, and I cannot fault Alexis for following through on something we both knew going in, was a possibility.

Just then, a cleaner and fresher Alexis appears from the bathroom with towels wrapped around her head and torso, and declaring that she was turning in; she said she is taking the guest bedroom, and would see us in the morning.

"Good night, sweet green-eyed lady." Said, TJ.

"Good ... night ... Alex honey." I said, still sniffling a little, and wiping my cheek.

We continued to lay there in a tight embrace, very quietly whispering back and forth into each other's ears, with me starting to laugh a little. We talked about the evening, the dancing, his joking about my stepping on his foot and my denials, and like that. TJ, after a particularly pregnant pause, whispered,

"I'm not tired. Are you?" To which I whispered back,

"No TJ, I'm not tired." He then quietly whispered in my ear,

"In that case, I am going to fuck you absolutely brainless!" My sniffling stopped; I smiled sweetly and putting my lips to his ear, whispered back,

"Mmm, bring it baby!"

We got up, showered together, dried, and returned to the bedroom. TJ decides to play caveman again and carry my back to bed, with my arms around his neck, and smiling into his eyes. This time he placed me softly on my mattress. We start with very warm and soft kisses, and then move on to exploring each other's bodies. We take our time exploring each other since tomorrow (actually today) is Sunday and we can sleep as late as we wanted. I gave TJ head the way he likes it, as he gave me head the way I like it. In no time at all, we were both seriously back in the zone. We started with straight sex in the missionary position, as his very hard dick was smoothly stroking in and out of my very wet pussy. After switching to other positions as the mood struck, we ended back in the missionary position with some refinement of our own.

TJ fucked me straight and hard until I couldn't hold back any more. I let loose so breathlessly, that several times I pushed all of the air out of my lungs, as my heart was racing, and had to suck air back into my heaving chest, just to push it out again until I could gain better control of my breathing. As my breathing started to slow, I let my body relax into a very intense pulsing orgasm, with TJ not far behind. The warm tingling feeling started in my vagina, quickly spread down my inner thighs and legs to the bottom of my feet, and up through my stomach to my breasts. I felt the tingling linger on the soles of my feet, and in my nipples. After a little while, my breathing was becoming almost normal, and my heart was slowing. We finally fall asleep in each other's arms from sheer exhaustion ... spooning ... with TJ wrapped around me. It felt so good ... so warm ... so secure.

The three of us awoke at different times. Alex was up first, and dressed in panties and bra with a short silk robe over (one from my guest bedroom closet), and made coffee. TJ had intended to be first but was up after Alex, and started to assemble needed ingredients for his "big breakfast." He stopped only long enough to give Alex a kiss on the nape of her neck, as she sits cradling her coffee cup. She shrugs a little from TJ tickling her neckbut smiled her approval. He soon had the kitchen smelling of coffee, eggs, and blueberry pancakes. This is what brings me out of my trance, as I rise, step into a pair of panties, hook on a bra, and appeare in the in the kitchen thusly ... with my robe on ... but open in the front. First words out of my mouth to the two of them,