All Comments on 'An Affordable Insemination'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
BaratusZedekBaratusZedek10 months ago

SO glad I found this gem again, first read it years and years ago

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Another damn cuck bitch we can tell this writer is another man hater quit wasting our time with shit like this only cuck bitches would like shit like this

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

It was a set up she wanted to fuck him they all knew it the sister can have kids shes probably already pregnant and her sister wanted to have his kids too

thomas_deanthomas_dean4 months ago

NATURAL INSEMINATION

Sandy wants a baby, but while her husband has a texas sized libido, his sperm count is inadequate. Sandy borrows her sister's husband Eric to perform the necessary task. After a hearty workout, Eric emerges from the bedroom triumphant, prescribing additional sessions to ensure accomplishment of the mission.

Afterwards Sandy's husband reassures himself of his masculinity by a passionate round with Sandy under the sheets. Is that wise? A cuckolded male's sperm will attack the donor's sperm in the wife's vaginal tract thus extending Sandy's commitment to insemination sessions with Eric.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF4 months ago

AN THE INTERESTING CONCEPT

The narrator presents interesting themes, but the beginning of the story is a bit unclear in identifying the characters and their motives. The narrator, it turns out, is the good husband who consents to be cuckolded by his brother-in-law a ne'er - do - well. The main question I have is why did the good guy consent to be cuckolded? To be a good guy?

A better beginning may have been starting with his wife's unusual request and ask himself why did I consent to this? Would he massage his wife's belly during her pregnancy, knowing the "guest" inside will be given to her sister?

LechemanLecheman30 days ago

Another cuck story...aargh!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous