An African Businessman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up on my hands and knees again, and as Pakmon mounted me, his arms wrapped around me, holding me close as his movements grew slower and deeper. I could feel his heart pounding against my back as he let out a long moan, and I could feel his cock jerk inside of me just before I was filled with a soothing warmth.

"Arthur Art," Pakmon sighed as he spooned up against me after easing me down. "Nice."

"Yes," I managed to say.

We rested in bed for a while, and then I asked my friend if he minded if I took a shower.

"We take together," Pakmon said, and as we got out of bed I was glad my friend was with me, because while his cock had been out of me for quite a while, it felt like it was still inside of me, and when my legs nearly gave out on me when I stood up, Pakmon was there to assist me.

My insides ached as I walked, and it felt as if cum was pouring out of my ass while we went into the bathroom. Was my anus damaged? Would I be left with a gaping hole for the rest of my life as a memory of this afternoon?

As it turned out, I was fine, and after a few minutes in the soothing warmth of the shower, I was as good as new. We lathered each other up in the spacious shower, with was a far cry from the modest facilities in my room, and as after Pakmon cleaned my sensitive orifice with tenderness, I was aroused again.

Arthur Art," Pakmon chuckled as we faced each other, my cock pointing straight out at him.

Because of Pakmon's superior height, although he was more than a head taller than me, his dangling cock was right around the same height as my erection, and when I started to rub my stiff dick against his flaccid hose, it felt more than good.

"Ah!" Pakmon said, obviously enjoying the feel of our wet organs rubbing together, and when he reached down and squeezed them together with his large hand, it got even better.

The visual aspect was even better, with the shiny black cock, so outrageously thick and dark, providing a stark backdrop against my pale white dick. I felt my orgasm begin to rise within me, and when I leaned against my muscular lover Pakmon sensed it too.

"Cum Arthur Art," he sighed as he massaged our cocks together, and then he knelt on the tiles before me, letting his full lips slide down the length of my erection, and when I saw what he was doing, I came just like that, shooting my load into Pakmon's mouth while he siphoned me dry.

I wanted to make my lover happy as well, but with his animated way, he explained that his plane left in a couple of hours, so he would have to get ready to go to the airport.

"Pakmon like Arthur Art," he declared after we got dressed, and there was an awkward moment at the door as I prepared to go back to my room and spend the rest of the night alone, with only a dull ache to keep me company.

"Here," I told Pakmon, handing me my business card as I stood in the doorway while preparing the say goodbye. "If you're ever in need of anything from us."

"Computer software," Pakmon said softly, saying the words in drawn out syllables.

"Yeah. If you ever need something along those lines," I said. "Or if you ever find yourself down around my home base. You know, have a drink or something."

"Ah yes," Pakmon said as the hotel employee grabbed his bags and took them down to the lobby, and after depositing the card in his wallet we walked to the elevator together.

I pressed 3 again, and this time I would be getting off there, though nothing like the way I had gotten off with Pakmon several times earlier. Preparing to shake hands as the elevator came to my floor, instead I was given a big hug by Pakmon.

Pakmon paused for a moment, holding the door open with his body as he reached back into his wallet, this time extracting one of his business cards and handing it to me.

"Here you go, Art," Pakmon said, smiling what could only be described as a mischievous grin. If you're ever in Los Angeles, look me up."

"Roger Cole?" I said as I looked at the business card that was staring back at me, the business card of a man high up the corporate ladder at a company that was a competitor with my firm, but it wasn't that information which had me reeling, it was the name.

"Don't be mad, Art," the man formerly known as Pakmon said, slapping me on the shoulder and laughing at my stunned reaction. "I was just having fun with you."

"Roger Cole?" I said as I looked at the guy who was no more a man of Africa than I was.

"Hey, look at it this way," Roger "Pakmon" Cole explained. "You'll have a story that you'll be able to tell for the rest of your life - how this dude from L.A. had you thinking he was some guy from Ghana. If we had just hooked up in the bar and that was it, it would have been a fun time but nothing more. Right? After all, this is Buffalo, New York. Have to make your own fun here."

"I guess," I said, feeling a little bit foolish, but that would be a feeling that would go away soon.

"I meant it - about getting together sometime again," Roger said as he stepped back inside the elevator. "You were fantastic."

Then the elevator doors closed, and by the time I got to my room I was laughing my ass off, enjoying the joke that had been played on me. While Roger was right about me having a story to tell afterward, I wasn't going to be telling it around the office, but I thought it was too good to keep to myself.

***

Thanks for reading.

12