An Afternoon at the Gym Ch. 01

Story Info
Teacher, Student and an Odd Job man get to play.
2.1k words
4.15
28.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1: This story is completely fictitious and all characters are presented as being 18+.

Note 2: This is my first attempt at writing a story, your comments are very welcome.

Note 3: If sufficient interest is shown, I intend to develop the story.

Enjoy

*

Frank, the school odd job man made his way into the small cupboard off the medical room in the gym. During the summer holidays, he had installed a false ventilation grill and with a black cloth behind him, he could see into the changing room of the all girl catholic school. Frank was in his last year at the school, due to retire at 65 in the spring and take his pension. He would happily have continued to work at the school simply because of all the pretty young tits and pussy he got to see each day. The A'Level form gym class was about to end and Frank was looking forward to spying on and filming the naked young 18 year old girls.

Maureen, who hated any form of sport, had been unable to avoid the gym class this day and was relieved that it was almost finished, when suddenly, she was charged by another volley-ball player and she fell awkwardly to the floor. Miss Johnson blew her whistle and went over to Maureen, and seeing her to be in pain, she told the rest of the class to go and get showered and changed. Miss Johnson then helped Maureen up and helped her to the medical room. Miss Johnson eased her pupil up onto the examination table and began to check Maureen's knee and hip. The quick examination confirmed that nothing serious had happened and the teacher told Maureen that some deep heat cream and a light massage would reduce the soreness.

Miss Johnson got the cream from the medical cabinet and lifted Maureen's short gym slip; she then told Maureen to remove her navy panties since the cream would mark them. Maureen was a little nervous as she slipped her panties down, but was quite turned on at the thought of her attractive young teacher seeing her pussy. Miss Johnson took Maureen's leg and, beginning at the knee, began to massage the heat cream into her pupil's skin. The teacher, as she worked on Maureen's leg, bent it and turned it causing her to have a clear view of her pupil's pussy. Miss Johnson moved higher up Maureen's leg to her inner thigh and noticed that Maureen was beginning to breathe more heavily. Miss Johnson could clearly see the wetness that was building in Maureen's pussy.

The teacher then surprised Maureen by placing her other hand directly on her pussy; she explained that it was to protect it from the heat cream which would really sting her delicate pussy flesh. Maureen closed her eyes, not believing that her teacher was touching her there and that she must be able to feel how hot and wet she was. Miss Johnson continued to massage Maureen's inner thigh and gently put some slight pressure on her clit. Maureen began to breathe heavily and thrust her young pussy against her teacher's hand and fingers.

Frank had been watching the events through a small gap in the cupboard door and when he saw Miss Johnson touching the young girl's cunt, he decided to move his camera into position. He quietly filmed as Miss Johnson began to push three fingers into Maureen and bring her to orgasm. Frank decided that he couldn't let this once in a lifetime opportunity to pass him by. He boldly opened the door and told Miss Johnson that he had seen everything and that he would have to report her unless she dealt with the hard-on she and the girl had given him. Miss Johnson quickly weighed up the situation; if the story got out, she would never work in a school again. Miss Johnson told Maureen to go into the changing room and wait for her there. Frank laughed and told her that the girl would be staying exactly where she was.

Miss Johnson explained that Maureen had only just turned eighteen and was far too young to be touched by a man more than three times her age. Frank just grinned and told her that he intended to educate Maureen by letting her see that her teacher not only loved young pussies but hard cock too. Maureen sat on the medical table, her pussy tingling as she heard Franks intentions. Frank told Miss Johnson to get undressed, however, when he saw her sexy underwear he told her to take everything off except her suspenders and stockings. Frank stood and admired the teacher's almost naked body; he loved her small firm breasts with puffy nipples and her neatly trimmed pussy; Maureen discretely did the same.

Frank undid his trousers and told Miss Johnson to kneel, as she did so, he released his surprisingly large cock. Maureen watched in awe as she saw Frank pull her teacher's face towards him and began to use her mouth and throat. Frank noticed Maureen's expression and interest and told her to lie back down on the medical table with her legs open and close to the edge, he then told Maureen he was quite happy to share Miss Johnson. As Maureen lay as instructed, he pulled his cock out of the teacher's mouth and guided her towards Maureen's pussy.

Maureen could not help herself from cumming as her teacher began to lick her pussy and suck on her erect clit. Miss Johnson almost came from Maureen's sweet cum being released into her mouth. Frank was delighted with what he had just witnessed and knowing that his video camera was still running and capturing all the action; he knew that both these pussies were his for good.

As Miss Johnson greedily swallowed Maureen's juices, and felt her own organism building, Frank moved behind Miss Johnson and began to work the head of his cock up and down her slit. Miss Johnson began to push back against Frank's big cock, but he backed off each time and so frustrating her attempts for him to enter her. Please Miss Johnson begged; Frank asked her what she wanted. Miss Johnson pleaded with Frank to enter her and bring her to organism. Frank chuckled, so you want my big cock in your cunt? Yes Miss Johnson whimpered. Tell me what exactly what you want Miss Slut Teacher? Miss Johnson whispered I want your big cock in my slut teacher cunt.

Maureen could not believe that she had just heard her beautiful young teacher begging to be fucked by Frank's big cock. Frank smiled at Maureen and told her to come round to watch as he started to enter Miss Johnson's wet cunt. Maureen was fascinated watching Frank's cock begin to fill her teacher's pussy and how she desperately wanted him deeper into her. Maureen could clearly see Miss Johnson's juices on Frank's cock as he withdrew to thrust yet deeper into her. Maureen, at this point was completely unaware that she had began rubbing her own pussy and starting to cum yet again.

Frank pushed his big hard cock fully into Miss Johnson and, as she moaned with pleasure, Frank took Maureen's hand from her pussy and, offering it to her, told her to lick and suck on her own cum covered fingers. Maureen was mesmerised by everything that had happened in such a short time. Maureen believed that she would be unable to refuse any request that Frank made. As she licked and tasted her own cum, Frank withdrew about two thirds of his cock from Miss Johnson's cunt and invited Maureen to taste her teacher's juices. Maureen turned to her teacher and bent to lick her cunt. Frank began to continue his fucking of the pretty young teacher and was delighted when he felt Maureen's tongue move to licking his cock as it slid in and out of Miss Johnson's cunt. Frank began flooding Miss Johnson with his warm cum.

Frank withdrew his cock and used Miss Johnson's knickers to wipe himself clean of his fertile sperm and her cum; he did not care if her young cunt was protected or not.

Frank then told both Maureen and Miss Johnson that they were to meet him here in the medical room at twelve o'clock tomorrow.

To say that Frank was delighted with todays events, would be an understatement. Frank could not believe his good fortune as, at the end of his shift, he went to a nearby adult shop.

The next day, Frank started early and had made all his preparations by twelve o'clock. Miss Johnson and Maureen quietly entered the medical room. Miss Johnson started to speak, but Frank told her to shut up as he pressed the play button of the video machine. The small portable TV sprang into life with Miss Johnson making Maureen cum. After letting the tape run a few minutes, Frank switched it off and told Maureen to take her teacher's top off. Maureen hesitated, and Frank told them both that from now on, he owned them completely and might regret not doing as they were told without question.

Miss Johnson apologised to Maureen for the position she had placed them in and then explained that they had no real choice but to comply. Maureen moved towards her teacher and began to undo her blouse. Miss Johnson was wearing a plain white bra which could not hide Miss Johnson's hard puffy nipples. Frank then told Maureen to remove her teacher's bra. Frank then instructed Maureen to feel Miss Johnson's breasts and lick and suck on her nipples; Maureen complied and hoped that neither Frank nor Miss Johnson could smell her pussy, which was already soaked. Miss Johnson whimpered quietly as she became more and more excited as her student played with her hard nipples.

Frank told Maureen to stop and Miss Johnson to now do the same to Maureen. Miss Johnson began to remove Maureen's top and bra, and Frank inhaled deeply as her breasts came into view. Maureen had quite large firm breasts and beautifully erect nipples. Miss Johnson could hardly hide her lust for this beautiful 18 year old girl. Equally, Frank could not hide his erection inside his work overalls. Frank made both stop before Maureen could cum and suggested that they show their appreciation of each other with a nice long kiss. As both felt their bare breasts touch both their pussies began to tingle and they kissed each other deeply. Frank was delighted watching their lesbian embrace, but was aware that they were short of time. Frank told them to stop and remove their panties; both Miss Johnson and Maureen did so without any hesitation.

Miss Johnson was told to lie on the examination table and part her legs as wide as she could. Frank then indicated that Maureen should come and stand beside him. Miss Johnson began her pre-cum whimpering as Frank easily slid his big cock into her. While Frank fucked Miss Johnson, he felt Maureen's breasts and then put his hand up her skirt and felt how wet she was. Frank guided Maureen's face towards her teacher's clit. Maureen licked Miss Johnson as best she could with Frank's cock pounding away. As yesterday, Maureen's lips and tongue strayed onto Frank's cock, just as he had hoped. Frank was ready to cum when he quickly withdrew his cock and pushed a few inches into Maureen's mouth. Glob after glob of warm sticky cum shot into Maureen's mouth and she had to swallow quickly to avoid choking.

When Frank was finished he cleaned his cock using Maureen's panties and then produced two dildos that he had purchased the evening before. Frank gave the larger dildo to Miss Johnson and a more modest sized one to Maureen. Frank informed them that they were to insert them in their pussies and then put their panties on to prevent them them from sliding out. Once both women had done as they were told, Frank said they could go, but he might stop either of them at any time this afternoon to check that the dildo was still in place. As they reached the medical room door, Frank stopped them and asked Maureen if she was on the pill. Maureen shook her head and Frank told her to start taking the pill. Frank turned to Miss Johnson and told her to help Maureen get the prescription. Maureen and Miss Johnson looked at each other and Frank told them to meet him at same time tomorrow.