An Afternoon By the Pool

Story Info
Poolside passions.
3.4k words
3.83
87.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first half of the day had gone slowly for her; the kids were off to school and after school they would be off from there straight to a friend’s house for a weekend sleep over party. With nothing but time on her hands before her husband returned from work she decided to treat her self to a relaxing afternoon beside the pool bathing in the sun. Slipping into her suit and pouring herself a smooth cold drink she moved to the secluded setting of the backyard pool.

The weather was perfect, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, the temperature was in the low nineties and there was just the slightest breeze. Not wanting to waste any of this long awaited treat she spread her towel out on her favorite lounge and turned it so as to get the best exposure to the sun. Taking a sip of the cool drink she delighted in the feel that the light, cool and creamy fluid left in her throat; how she did love her Irish Cream Liquor over ice. Not skipping a beat, she turned her attentions to applying the dark tanning oil to her exposed skin. Slowly, she applied it to her arms, face and shoulders lavishing in the slippery sensation that the oil under her hand left her with. She then applied it generously to her feet, legs and thighs making sure that every inch was evenly covered. As she massaged the tropical oil in her mind wandered to a thought that seemed to come more and more often when she was all alone.

Recently she seemed to be more and more prone to having these types of short day dreams which always got her senses aroused. Nothing in particular would set her mind in motion and the topic of her thoughts was rarely the same. Nothing the same except quick flashes of anything sexual would distract her attentions for only a few moments at a time. This time, while she gently massaged the oil into her skin, she got the image of a handsome well built masseuse rubbing her body down with scented massage oils. His strong firm hands left no area un-tended. Her body was slippery and moist under his touch and she imagined that her hands were his as she continued to massage her legs and inner thighs. She could feel the tingle in her loins as she became aroused by the thought of being methodically seduced by this handsome masseuse. His ministrations left her body relaxed, slippery and completely vibrant.

He outwardly appeared to be concerned only with relieving her stresses but she could tell by the motion and the time he spent delicately massaging very near her most intimate areas that he had other motives. As the session went on, his strokes became more and more deliberate as he made slow deliberate circles from the top of her backside up the center of her spine, across the shoulders and then drifting down the side of her ribs while pressing the sides of her breasts. This went on for a few moments and without Kim really noticing it, the towel at here waist had been slowly dislodged and was now nearly completely useless as it exposed nearly all of her beautiful behind. The masseuse’s strokes now took him further down her backside to the tops of her thighs and as he pressed back up to the spine hands would fully cup each cheek.

Kim began to respond to his plunge slightly at first with a gentle thrusting of her ass towards him each time he grasp her beautiful ass cheeks. Gentle moans began to escape her lips as his explorations put him in contact with her now damp labia. She gasp and tensed a little as both thumbs trailed through her slippery lips and then naturally across her tight little puckering hole just above her pussy. He assured her that he would stop at any time that she felt uncomfortable and she responded with a simple “please don’t.” He continued his motions without hesitation only to spend a bit more time with each pass at her now thoroughly wet crotch. On what was to be his final approach to her pussy, she felt him grasp her ass firmly and gently spread her cheeks open at which time he placed his tongue between the lips of her pussy and began to gently flick it to and fro. She wanted to jump right off the table at surprise his mouth had given her but she lay still as he continued to lick her wetness and gently run his thumbs over her puckered little hole.

She thrust her hips backwards at him which opened her pussy wider to give him unhindered access to it. The moans came more frequently now as she could feel the waves of climax building within her. She wanted release and wanted it now as he was tormenting her pussy with his tongue. His thumbs on her tight hole only served to amplify the intensity of the buildup. She held her breath as her orgasm surged upon her. Her pussy became drenched as she came and it was nearly all he could do to take it all in. He alternated between lapping up her juices and tonguing her ass as the waves crashed over and over her body. His motions continued as he gently yet slowly let her calm down, all the while keeping her right on the brink insanity. Then as quickly as it seemed to have started, he stood up placed her towel back in place and told her that he had to leave as his time there was finished for this session. She lay there basking in the afterglow of what she had just received. Her body slowly began to return to normal as the slight tremble in her groin subsided. Then as quickly as the images had come to her they were gone and she found herself sitting like a statue in her chair by the poolside. She took a couple of really long pulls from here drink and then continued her preparations for catching some sun.

She lay down on her stomach, unhooked her top and welcomed the feeling she enjoyed with the warm sun on her back, legs and stunning behind. As she lay there, she closed her eyes and drifted into a calm and completely relaxed state. The sun beat down and as the moments went on small beads of perspiration started to form on her back. The heat from the suns rays pushed through and warmed the skin beneath the fabric of her bathing suit. She had chosen her sexiest Bikini with the thong back for this session in the sun because she knew how the tan line it produced drove her husband absolutely wild. The sun, mixed with the alcohol was really doing the trick as she found her self to be very calm and becoming more and more relaxed. As the minutes passed, she could feel the sun really warming her up and small dribbles of sweat had began to run down the sides of her face and off her arms, legs and back. Being completely relaxed, she again found herself slowly drifting off into a daze which was followed by yet another brilliant flash of fantasy.

This time the earlier masseuse scene had been replaced with the images of a scene between her and a co-worker who, like Kim was very pretty and of a strikingly similar if not identical physical appearance, hair style and build. People in the office building where they worked frequently confused them with one another. They both had been assigned to clean and organize a semi secluded storage closet (more like a small room) at the end of the hall in their office. As it would happen, they were hard at the task in the supply room and making some really solid progress when the lunch hour for the office rolled around. Not wanting to loose momentum both Kim and Rachel settled on finishing the task and then taking a late lunch. As the two worked in the storage room in the now all but deserted office it became evident that neither Kim nor Rachel could seem to move in the small space without brushing or bumping into one another. This went on for some time until Kim got the impression that the frequent brief contact between them was less than accidental.

Kim paused momentarily to catch a breath and stretch her shoulders and neck a little when she felt a pair of soft hands on here neck with an offer from Rachel to help rub out the kinks in her neck. Rachel told her that she would rub her neck if Kim would return the favor afterwards. Giving in to the temptation of having her tired shoulders rubbed Kim relaxed under the firm motions of Rachel’s hands. As Rachel continued her gentle rolling of Kim’s sore shoulder muscles Kim became very relaxed and a low moan and sigh escaped her lips. “Hmm feels good huh?” Rachel replied. Kim smiled and told her yes. Rachel then moved to Kim’s neck and started a motion which took her from the neck and extended down past the shoulders and on to the arms. As she continued in this fashion for a few moments her grasp eased slightly forward and down so that when she transitioned from the neck she was now caressing the upper most portion of Kim’s chest only then trailing down to the front side of Kim’s arms and delicately brushing the side of Kim’s breasts.

Kim took no real notice of this until the movements seemed to be getting even closer and closer to full frontal contact. Her suspicions soon came true when Rachel just sort of naturally reached around and cupped both of Kim’s breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. Not knowing exactly how to respond, Kim stood frozen not knowing weather to run or stay, only to feel Rachel’s warm breath on her neck as she whispered almost silently to Kim about how nice her round breasts felt. Kim, a little apprehensive at first rapidly realized that Rachel’s hands actually felt very nice while rubbing her breasts and then leaned back into Rachel and giving her full access to her now swollen tits and allowing her to gently trail her tongue and lips along the most delicate and sensitive portion of her neck. Kim began to tremble almost unnoticeably at first and then a little harder as she became extremely aroused with Rachel’s caress. Rachel gently stroked each nipple to a fully erect state and then subtlety rolled each one between her thumb and forefinger. Kim could take no more; she turned to face Rachel and placed one hand on her hip and the other on Rachel’s own swollen breast.

Their lips met and instantly their tongues were in a flurry of action first in one mouth and then the other. Breaking their kiss they looked each other in the eye and without a word they moved closer in a passionate embrace and allowed their hands to wander and explore the shape and dimensions of each others body. In moments, the two beautiful women were beginning to unfasten buttons and zippers to expose the body of the other. Kim gasped as Rachel reached inside her bra and made the first skin on skin contact with her. Not wanting to stop, Kim removed Rachel’s bra and cupped both breasts in her hands and gently tweaked her now hard nipples. Rachel threw her head back and let out a moan of pleasure. Taking the hint, Kim lowered her mouth to Rachel’s mounds and began kissing and nibbling on them which only made Rachel continue her moaning as she began breathing harder.

Rachel pulled Kim up to a standing position and guided her backwards onto a stack of copying paper in the corner of the room. Kim leaned against it and Rachel engaged her in a wet, deep and hot kiss fully on the mouth as her hands worked their way from Kim’s rock hard nipples down her tummy, around to the small of her back and down to her gorgeous ass only to come back and repeat it all over again. Kim was beside herself and was leaning back thoroughly enjoying the moment. Rachel’s hands moved to the zipper at the back of Kim’s skirt and slid it down giving her enough room to ease her hands inside and lower the skirt to the floor in a pile around Kim’s ankles. Standing there all but naked Kim wanted more as Rachel trailed gentle kisses and nibbles down her neck, across both breasts while stopping to pay special attention to her sensitive nipples and then trailing further down across her tummy. Kim ran her hands through Rachel’s hair as Rachel’s hands moved to cup Kim’s beautiful round ass. Rachel looped her thumbs in the waistband of Kim’s thong panty and gently but firmly pulled them up applying even pressure on her swollen and now moist crotch.

Rachel pulled the wet material aside and caressed Kim’s swollen labia with her fingers allowing the wetness to spread under her touch. Moving closer, Rachel began to slowly tongue Kim’s now erect clitoris in a circular and firm motion. Kim was now totally taken with lust as Rachel’s mouthing became almost fevered and hungry at Kim’s labia and clitoris. Almost frozen by the new and amazing sensation of another woman kneeling before her giving her so much pleasure she could only react by jutting her hips forward, moaning softly and pulling Rachel closer and deeper inside her. While the work went on below, Kim had begun to tease her big hard nipples with her own hands. She would rub them in firm circles then squeeze her whole breast and then finish off with a firm if not almost sharp combination of rolling, pinching and slight pulling.

Without warning, Rachel inserted two fingers inside Kim which had her reeling in pleasure, only to insert one more to give her a nice tight fit for Kim’s fullest pleasure. Between Rachel’s tongue, her amazing fingers exploring the inner depths of her pussy (driving her magic spot crazy) and Kim’s own attention to her swollen tits and hardened nipples Kim could hold on no longer; she exploded in Rachel’s hand and mouth with an intense orgasm which shook her whole body. Rachel slowed the pace a little being careful to keep Kim on the edge of wanting to hold on in that position for ever and run off because it tickled so damn good. Afraid that the whole building had heard them, the two dressed and straightened their disheveled hair. Before they exited the storage room, they embraced each other and their lips met in another wet, deep, hot kiss. Kim pulled away from Rachel and commented to her that she would not soon forget what had just happened and that the next time it would be Rachel’s turn to be so sweetly tormented. Rachel replied only by telling Kim “You’re on.”

Suddenly Kim realized that as she lay there in the sun that she had been rolling her hips in a circular motion and firmly pressing them into the lounge chair which was really causing some serious stimulation to her clitoris. She could feel the familiar dampness between her legs. She blushed for an instant thinking that someone might have seen her and looked around the yard to see if she had in fact been caught.

Not wanting to get too out of control in the back yard she decided that it was time to flip over and get some sun on the other side of her body and give her self a bit of a break from the stimulation. When she flipped over she had forgotten that her top was unhooked and was abruptly reminded when the material fell to the side and allowed both of her breasts to spill out. Deciding what the heck, she removed her top completely and tossed it aside for later should the need arise. Not wanting to get burned she applied a bit more of the sweet scented oil to her now bare breasts. She rubbed it in and was instantly reminded of her previous day dream as her hands gently spread the oil across her supple breasts. As she lay there the combination of the alcohol, the tropical scent of the oil, the intensity of the sun beating down and warming her skin through the fabric of the tight bottoms and the vivid memories of her fantasies were about to drive her mad. Her body seemed to feel fuzzy and a gentle throbbing below was ever present. The thought of the night ahead brought a smile to her lips.

She took a few more sips from her drink and laid her head back in order to let the sun fully cover her shinny slippery body. Kim was amazed at how difficult it had become to empty her mind of the thoughts and visions she and Rachel in the supply room at work. Flashes of the scene would appear briefly at first and then it was as if the whole scene was new all over again. She could almost the feel the hands caressing her breasts as she recalled the emotion as she approached the edge. As the images replayed in her mind she impulsively began to gently roll her nipples between her fingers and then she would grasp them even more firmly and give them a firm squeeze. This manipulation of her nipples never failed to send a nearly electric sensation right straight to her core. She could feel herself getting even wetter down there as she continued to lavish in the sensation of her hands on her breasts as she visualized the scene with Rachel. She let one hand trail off down below as the other stayed busy with her slippery tits. She recalled how she and Rachel had been nearly without restraint in the supply room, how they had kissed and embraced and how fantastic they both had made each other feel.

Kim saw herself as she slipped her hand down between Rachel’s legs and beneath the thin layer of material that was her skirt, she could tell that Rachel was really getting wet there. She gently pulled at Rachel’s skirt in order to expose her panty clad ass. Kim reached around and cupped her firm cheeks as their tongues continued to dance. Rachel slid her hands down the back of Kim’s pants to find that her firm ass cheeks were parted by the thin strip of fabric of her thong. She wrapped a finger around the cloth and gave a gentle series of tugs which caused the material to tighten and pull against Kim’s wetness below. A series of low moans escaped both women’s lips as they each neared orgasm in the little closet at work. Kim’s hand was now beneath the fabric of her suit just as it was under Rachel’s in the scene playing out in her mind. She lay there gently massaging her lips and clit and was consciously aware of how excited she was becoming as she lay there in the back yard, bare chest exposed for all to see, covered with oil, fantasizing about she and another woman (who would nearly pass for her twin) engaged in a hot session while she played in the wetness of her pussy. As she lay there with her eyes closed she continued to play out the scene in her mind while working the most sensitive parts of her body to utter excitement. It didn’t take long for the waves of excitement to add up as she gently pulled and pinched her nipples while her other hand rubbed, fingered and exploited the wetness of her sweet freshly shaven pussy.

In an instant, it was too much to stand as the waves crashed ashore, her hips thrust to the rhythm of her hands and her fingers worked back and forth between her clit and the insides of her very wet and steamy pussy. Holding her breath, a slight frown came over her face as she arched her back and let loose with an extremely intense orgasm that rocked her very core. She only added to the intensity of it all as she increased the pressure on her nipple and slipped two fingers inside her pussy while her middle finger massaged her ass. Coming slowly to a coherent posture, she suddenly wondered if the neighbors could have heard her moans of ecstasy when she had come so forcefully.