An Afternoon Fishing

Story Info
Lovers enjoy a lazy afternoon.
1.2k words
4.35
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers

The dragonflies slipped above the surface of the pond as we lay next to the water. I cast my eye to the strand that led from the rod to the water wondering if I would get a bite. As it was I bit into the delicious fried chicken and sipped at the parsnip wine and cradled your head into my lap. Looking up at me you smiled and reached up and wrapped your arms about my neck and levered up to kiss me on my lips. You looked into my eyes and with your eyes sparkling you spoke.

"I am wearing the red satin garters you bought for me as a present."

I was gob-smacked and then pleased at the thought of them tied about your legs and wished to touch where they were, I imagined my hands touching the soft flesh of your thighs. Suddenly the fishing line bobbed and was then ripped from the stand it stood in. Quickly I stood and grabbed the flying fishing rod. I wound on the line and brought up a large trout to the surface, after patient playing finally I pulled it onto the grass next to the stream.

"Let it go please, it is too lovely to kill." You said piteously for you had always been soft hearted and I released the fish carefully from its hook and released it back into the clear water it had been ripped from.

I gathered you into my arms and kissed you and then said greedily," I've let one beautiful thing go but I wont let another go."

Smiling as I said it I pulled you down to the checked cloth and unbuttoned your shirt to expose the linen shift below it. I heard the laughter in your voice as you said," Why Sir, I am a good girl."

"I know you are," as I said this I pulled aside the cloth that covered your breast and took the tip between my hungry lips.

I felt your nipple rise against my tongue and I licked and sucked at the flesh until I felt the hard nut of it in my mouth. I heard a deep sigh escape you and you parted your legs. I raised your skirts and petticoats and pushed them to your hips so that you were naked from the waist down. I left your nipple and touched the bow of the red satin garter and the smooth flesh near it. As I admired your legs and the flesh between them I felt you unbutton my fly and release my hard cock.

Laying beside each other we arranged ourselves for our mutual pleasure using our mouths. My head moved between your parted legs and again I felt your curly pubic hair on my lips. Though you were outwardly respectable you were wonderfully uninhibited in our pleasures. I felt your breath upon my cock only for it to be quickly followed by your lips that touched my glans. I groaned with delight as your tongue licked in the slit and drank my precum as your lips slipped over the swollen bulb.

As you gave me pleasure my head bent between your legs and I buried my face in your pubic hair, I smelt the musk of your juice as my tongue and fingers parted your swollen lips that were ready with lust and desire. I tasted you as I felt the heat of your flesh on my tongue. I felt your passion as I thrust my tongue in and out of your lips with a rapidity and skill I had not known I had. Then I felt the gush of your cum as you closed your thighs about my head to hold me to you.

Even as you came I felt my cock thrust between your lips into your cheek and felt my cum gather. I felt it gather in my balls ready to shoot into your mouth. I licked and sucked harder the closer I came to my orgasm and found the thing that I wanted in your body. I felt the ridge and the hill of your clitoris, my tongue curled about it and I licked each ridge and valley until I felt the tremor of your body as you squirted cum into my mouth after the assault on your clit. I heard your muffled cries and then felt my balls erupt in liquid cum that washed into your mouth. I pumped my cock frantically into your mouth and I felt you swallow the bitter liquor. I felt you suck hard on my cock and your slim hand milked my flesh for every drop you could get out of my cock.

The cum dribbled to a stop and I grew flaccid in your mouth and I pulled away from your lips and kissed around your inner thigh tasting dried cum and juice there. I crawled so that I could feel your body beneath mine and kissed your cum-stained lips, I tasted myself there. Then softly we cradled each others bodies in our arms and let our hearts grow quiet from the fast tattoo that they had been beating during our love making.

"Oh thankyou my love," I whispered to you and was rewarded by your smile and the feel of your hands between my legs.

At first it was just the touch of your nails at the glans of my cock and I felt my soft flesh begin to stir, harden and become the spear to thrust into your body. The desire was there now and my cock was hard in your hand. A hand that guided me to your waiting pussylips. I did not have to wait but slid my cock smoothly into you and felt your muscles cradle me inside you as I pushed deep into your passionate body. My cock easily slid in and out of your lubricated pussy and I felt your garter clad legs crawl over my ass and hold me tightly to you.

I pumped my spear into you hard and fast as our passions merged and grew. As I pumped my cock into you your body would grind hard against me. I again felt the spasms of you cuming and pumped ever harder. My cock was the piston that stoked your passion and the reward was your orgasms that rocked your body and burst like the sighs and cries of your lips. I nibbled at your lips and ears and felt you cum deep and hard.

Again I erupted into you and my cum spilt into your wet pussy. My cock was drained very quickly and I softened again and sated we rested against each other with our clothing dishevelled. Looking at you again I was amazed that you were so passionate but blessed God that he had given you to me to be my wife. You looked at me and sighed with contentment.

"Do you think the children will miss us much longer?" you asked in that quiet voice of yours.

"A little more time I think." I replied.

"I miss when your away." you spoke sadly.

"So do I but we must beat the Hun and free Belgium from his tyrannical rule but hush we have one more day and then I must go to France and the Front." Then before you could speak I silenced you with a kiss.

Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers