An Afternoon of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

He pushed himself all the way into me and stopped for a moment.

"Stop, Bob stop, please stop," I said to him.

He pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes, "Really?"

"Yes, really, Bob, you have to stop," I said.

"Why," he said, "am I hurting you?"

"No, but you have to stop." I could tell by the look on his face that he was crushed.

"But I didn't come yet," he said.

"Stop, just stop, don't make me tell you again," I said.

I was lying on my back and his cock was still in me as he slowly moved off my body. He moved to a kneeling position between my legs, a portion of his cock still inside me.

"Take it all the way out," I said.

As he complied with my request, I slowly reached my hand to his cock. I wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly pulled the condom off his cock. I dropped the condom and smiled up at him. He knew exactly what my meaning was and he quickly re-inserted his cock into my cunt.

I heard a gasp from one of the guys watching as I pulled the condom off Bob's dick and again when he reinserted himself into me.

As he slid back into me I could feel the heat of his cock. He was even more excited as he felt the moistness of my vagina. He eagerly began fucking me harder and harder deeply thrusting his cock deep into my hot wet cunt. I knew he was enjoying it even more bareback that he did when we were using a condom and that he wouldn't last much longer.

"Wait Bob, wait, "I said. "Let's do it doggie style."

Bob needed no additional instructions. He moved off of me and I moved to a position on my hands and knees on the blanket. I turned so I was facing the two guys watching and smiled at them. I could see them in their cars eagerly watching me. Bob moved behind me and grasped my hips. I reached back between my legs and grabbed Bob's slippery cock and guided it to my eager cunt. I felt a jolt of pleasure course through my entire body as I felt the head of his cock push into my vagina and stretched my cunt wide to accommodate his thick shaft.

Bob slid deeply into me and started to fuck be slowly. I could feel by body swaying as he pulled me back onto his cock then pushed me forward as his cock withdrew from my cunt. I felt the fullness of my tits swaying as Bob fucked me.

"Those tits look terrific," one of the guys shouted to Bob, "they need some attention."

With that Bob took one hand off my hips and reached forward to cup my large breast in his hand. "More than a handful," Bob said, "and I got big hands."

"Squeeze my tits, Bob," I said. I love to have my nipples pinched while I do it doggie style."

He needed no persuasion and moved his hands to cup my tits and rolled my hard nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

While Bob stimulated my tits I kept sliding on his cock. It felt so good but I needed to lower my upper body a bit to get his cock to run over my engorged clit with each thrust.

I don't know what it was, Bob's skills at fucking, or being nude on a blanket in the park with two guys watching, but suddenly my orgasm came over me like a tidal wave. My body convulsed violently as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my entire being. I reached up with one hand and clutched Bob's hand against my full breast and gasped for air.

My orgasm was so intense, more intense that I had ever felt before.

I collapsed to the blanket and rolled onto my back. We much have been quite a sight to the guys watching. Me laying on my back, body convulsing and clutching my breasts. Bob kneeling near me, his big cock covered with my natural lubrication and his pre-cum pointing straight out.

Bob looked down at me seemingly concerned. "Let me catch my breath," I said, you made me cum so hard." He waited for a few moments then moved between my legs and re-inserted his cock into my quivering cunt.

He started sooner than I expected, but his cock slid deep into me without resistance. My cunt was dripping from my orgasm and the excitement I was feeling. I lifted my hips so Bob just slowly slid in and out. I felt Bob's cock start to get hotter and hotter. As it got hotter it also felt like it was getting wider in my cunt. I had never had sex with a man whose cock felt the way Bob's did as he approached his orgasm.

Bob was breathing hard and moaning with each deep thrust. I knew he was close.

Bob again pushed himself deep into me and screamed, "Oh, fuck yea," and started shooting jet after jet of come deep in my cunt. He held my hips tight and pushed himself as far in as he could get as he shot rope after rope of sperm into me. It felt like a huge load and it seems like he just kept coming and coming.

After his last few spurts into me Bob collapsed against my tits. "Damn, you are one fine fuck Sharon." He slowly slid out of my filled cunt and I could feel the volume of sperm he had filled me with slowly start to ooze out of me.

One of the guys watching started his car and drove off. Bob rolled off of me onto the blanket.

He lay there next to me, his cock still hard, and covered with cum and my lubricant.

I smiled slyly at Bob and rolled over and moved to his cock. I put my tits on his thigh and wrapped my hand around his cock and then eagerly engulfed his cock with my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock for several minutes, looking occasionally over at the guy that was still watching. He smiled when I caught his eye and nodded approvingly.

Bob's cock remained fully erect as I cleaned up his messy cum covered cock and balls. When I was finished I said, "God, you're cum tastes so much better than my husband's." I turned around and lay next to Bob on the blanket.

We laid there for several minutes, both of us nude. I finally broke the ice by saying, "Ok, that was fun, can you drive me back to the plaza now?" "And, oh by the way, you owe me a thong." "You can keep the one you ripped."

We got up, Bob put his pants on and folded the blanket and put it in his trunk. I went to the car and got my skirt, bra and blouse and slipped them on. As we were dressing, I heard the other car start up. Bob waved to him, and the guy motioned him over.

When Bob returned, he said, "He said you have great tits and are truly talented at sex. Porn star talent. He asked if he could get your number, his knows folks that do amateur porn." "I had to tell him that I didn't know your number that I had just picked you up about an hour back. He was disappointed."

After a few more minutes we were in the car and headed back to the plaza. I could feel his sperm oozing out of my cunt and making a damp spot on my skirt and his car seat.

It took several minutes to drive back to the plaza, we made small talk. He asked if he could meet me again sometime. I simply raised my left hand and wiggled my ring finger. "Husband is one lucky guy," he said.

"I told you earlier that you're cum tasted better than my husband's. What didn't you get about my being married," I asked?

"You're fucking kidding me, right," he said? "You were in the process of sucking my cock and licking my cum off. I wasn't hearing anything..."

"Listen Bob, just because I am married doesn't mean I am dead." I said. "When today started I was only out for a little shopping. When you came along with your crass remark, I figured I'd teach you a lesson and tease you a bit. Just to let you know that women shouldn't be talked to like that."

"It just sort of got out of hand and one thing led to another. You got me so hot I couldn't turn back, so you got some pussy and I got a good fucking from that beautiful big cock."

"Perhaps we'll see each other again, but I would be willing to bet that unless I was nude in 20 minutes you won't remember my name or what I look like. Oh, you'll be able to recall for several years what my tits and pussy look and feel like. Typical man, but you won't remember me beyond the experience of fucking me."

As we drove into the plaza, I took a pen out of my purse and wrote my number on the cuff of his shirt. "Hope your wife won't find this before you get rid of the shirt," I said. "And if you ever see the guy watching again, give him my number. I have a new found appreciation for being watched."

I got out of the car, apologized for the wet spot on his seat, and smiled at him. He had the thong on the console next to him and he reached over and hung it on his car mirror.

As he drove away I heard a voice say, "You do have great tits!"

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12