An Afternoon Restrained

Story Info
When a self bondage session takes a "cold" turn...
1.2k words
3.96
27.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Based on a True Story*

"Ugh, what a long week at work," I thought getting home one cold Friday evening, "I just need something to relax."

My then boyfriend was out of town for a family reunion, so I couldn't call him. I also recently had a falling out with a couple of my female friends, so girls night out was out too. I needed some sort of relaxation, or at least some release of this residual stress from the week. Frustrated and burnt out, I plopped down onto the couch to watch something mind numbing on TV.

Zoning out for who knows how long, an idea hits me. It's something I haven't done in almost a year. My boyfriend, Markus, wasn't a big fan so he never did it. Before that, I was rooming with two other females so it was right out then as well. I'm talking of course about self bondage. I had gotten into it shortly out of high school and was mad about anything restraining. Hell, I had even worn a shibari out many times under sweaters and baggy jeans. The thrill of the restraints digging, pinching, rubbing was exhilarating. Not to mention the possibility of getting caught.

Before long I had pulled my box of toys out: several lengths of cotton rope, a ring gag, a bullet and butterfly vibrator, and a pair of safety scissors. The plan was set. I would take one of the heavy wooden chairs from the dining room table and tie myself to it. It would be perfect!

I had to prepare a few things first. I hooked the scissors over a length of stocking filled with ice. I had used this type of ice lock before, and while not an exact science, I could predict the release within an hour or so. If I did my math right, the ice would melt and I could cut myself out within about thirty minutes. Securing the ice lock above me on a low hanging potted plant, the scissors should land right next to my hand, giving me a means of escape.

I stripped down into just my cotton panties. Though it was winter and obviously cold outside, my heat was working perfectly. Starting with the rope, I began to tie my ankles and knees tightly to the legs of the chair. My legs secured, I worked on my torso, threading a length of rope through the chair backing and around my stomach, back up and under and then finally on top of my breasts. I then secured the ring gag, buckling it tightly under my hair. Next came the fun part. Before binding my hands, I inserted the bullet vibrator and attached the butterfly to my hips. "Fun on the inside and out," I thought to myself, turning them both on the lowest setting. Prior experience told me to always, ALWAYS, use the lowest setting, regardless of how long the session is planned to last. Coiling two lengths of rope around the arms of the chair, I made a simple hitch knot to slide my wrists in. This would allow me enough freedom of movement to grab the scissors when they fell, but not enough to easily undo any knots. Pulling them upward I tightened the knots, securing them fully. Then the waiting game began.

Not long after I bound my wrists I could feel a warmth building within me. This did not really come as a surprise; obviously I had planned for this to happen. I had sat a small clock radio on the table across the room so I could see the time go by, as well as put on some classic rock low on the stereo. If I didn't immediately begin to get off, at least I'd have something to pass the time with. I knew quickly the distractions wouldn't be needed. Within 15 or 20 minutes I could already feel myself inching toward a peak. I bucked in my restraints as several waves of pleasure washed over me. The unyielding nature of the vibrators kept me at an elevated state of arousal longer than normal, but I was able to eventually ebb the bliss coursing through my veins.

It was at this point that things turned very bad. All the lights flickered for a moment or two. "Power surge?" I mumbled to myself, surprised. The radio died and the clock display went blank. The next sound rocked me to my core. It was the sound of my heater shutting off. Living in the rural mountains afforded many benefits to city life. Advanced, battery backup HVAC was not one of them. I immediately began to panic. I was bound, relying on an ice lock in a house on one of the coldest evenings of the fall. My house would get near freezing within an hour or so, and to make things worse, the ice lock wasn't melting as fast as it should have been. I needed a plan B, and fast.

Before I could act, however, I felt another climax coming over me. Trying to focus was no use, I moaned through the ring gag. By this point I'm sure I looked a mess; my panties were wet, and I had drooled all over my chin and breasts due to the gag. Regaining my composure after who knows how long, I began tugging ferociously at my wrist bindings. The thought crept into my mind to late, however, and I was pulling as hard as I could when I remembered the hitch tightened the more I pulled. There was no way to undo those knots now. I would have to cut them. Looking around the room for something sharp, my eyes found my boyfriend's pocket knife on the kitchen table. The only problem? The table was a good 20 feet away. I began to hop the chair slowly; painfully slowly, toward the kitchen table. Each hop slammed my hips and their "accessories" around, intensifying their effect ever so briefly.

It wasn't long before I came a third time. At this point I had lost all sense of time. Thrashing about, this orgasm was much more intense than the prior two. When I finally regained composure, I found myself in an odd position. Apparently I had tipped the chair onto its right side, and me with it. I found myself lying on my side, bound to a chair and still a room away from my freedom. Sighing, I let my head fall to the cold ground and closed my eyes as I felt another wave of pleasure building.

I don't know why I opened my eyes when I did, but I found an object lying on the floor under a small table near my head. There was a pair of scissors lying there! "All I have to do is shimmy the chair about 3 feet and I could grab it with my teeth," I thought, and then reality struck again. "Shit, I have a gag in! Still..." I had to try. I shimmied and scooted, shimmied and scooted until I was within reach. Pressing my cheek on the cold steel, it sent shivers through my body. I was able to slide it across the hardwood floor to my left hand. Within moments I had my arms free. Without wasting a moment, I had the vibrators turned off and flung across the room.

Later I sat in my warm bathtub with the water up to my nose, steam rolling off as my heat was still down. I smiled to myself and thought, "now THIS is relaxing."