An Age Old Hunger Pt. 01

Story Info
She likes men much older than her...
1.7k words
4.18
33.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are above 18. The female protagonist is 25 and the male protagonist is 75 years old.

*****

"Hey Tracy! What's up girl?" Tracy looked up and gazed into the familiar baby blues of her best friend and a psychologist, Elena Brooks.

"Hey Lena!" she responded.

"So.." Elena drawled as she sat on a chair beside Tracy's. "What do you wanted to talk about? Anything serious?"

Tracy bit her lip as she contemplated a brief answer for Elena's question. She had called her in the wee hours of the morning, when she discovered something in her, that was very unusual, and needed a best friend to talk about it. Elena being a psychologist was just like a bonus.

"Lena, I think there is something wrong with me." she spelled out.

Elena narrowed her eyes and gave Tracy a weird look, "What's wrong? You look all good to me." she said.

"That I know.." Tracy pushed a hand through her long blonde hair, "I was talking about...my..sex life." she bit her lower lip.

Elena leaned back in her chair and started twirling a pen between her fingers. "Okay. Tell me more."

Tracy sighed loudly and closed her eyes leaning back on the chair "Lately my sex life has been plain, boring..simple mundane. Though my urges, my desire, it's s overwhelming, consuming too, but I am not satisfied. Men of my age, don't seem desirable to me."

"You interested in girls?" Elena gasped.

"No.." Tracy shrieked "I didn't mean that.", she added.

"So...?" Elena drawled.

"Nowadays, I am attracted to me, who are older. Are you getting what I mean? I want to have sex with an older man. The white hair, wrinkled skin, damn it attracts me like fire attracts a moth! Can you seriously believe it! That's wrong with me!!" Tracy clenched her hands, not wanted to go through another hyper attack.

Elena tilted her head to left and said "Really?"

"Do I look like that I am kidding?"

Elena shook her hand and then smiled lightly "Maybe that's where the real problem lies."

"What do you mean?"

"You yourself admitted that you want a man older than you, maybe that's why your sex life is being boring you know."

"What do you suggest? Go and fuck an old dude's dick?"

"Exactly!" said Elena, clapping her hands together.

Tracy looked a little horrified but that idea of fucking, of ravaging the old, little hairy dick, licking up that wrinkled body and caressing it with her hands, seemed to fuel the fire raging inside her. She felt heat pooling at the base of her belly. Darn those old and young porn movies, she watched late night.

"Listen Tracy, that's the only way you could push this out of your system. Trust me, it will help. Go find yourself an oldie, girlie."

"Maybe you are right. But then again, where would I find such a guy, who is willing to fuck?"

"Online dating sites, bars.."

"Okay..okay..that's it. I'll take care of it now."

Elena grinned up at Tracy who stood up from her chair and was about to leave, "Best of luck bestie!", she winked.

Tracy laughed and waved Elena goodbye.

-------------------

The little talk that she had with Elena, never left Tracy's mind. As she drove towards her house, she couldn't help but wish for an old guy who would fulfill all the fantasies she had. Erotic images clouded her mind. A naked man, tied to the bed and she sitting in front of him, naked, fingering her pussy, and smearing her juices over the man's erect cock. Then rubbing her breasts on his chest, his back and then his cock between her breasts. Hard, stick, hairy. She licked her own lips as she imagined licking the man's lips, biting them, savaging them with hers.

"Watch out!" she heard someone yell, and broke her erotic thoughts.

Tracy immediately applied brakes and looked around. In front, she saw someone lying on the road. She hurriedly came out and went over the man who was trying to sit up.

"I am really sorry! Are you okay? Are you injured?" she asked rubbing the man's back.

"I am okay. You applied brakes on time.", the man smiled. Tracy looked up at his face. He was a huge man, taller than hers, a little fat, bald and...old. Tracy bit her lip as she purposefully explored the old man's body with her hands, pretending to look for any injury. She then helped the man stand up and then placed her hands on his chest, "You sure you are fine?" her voice came out huskier.

"Oh yes, I am." the man nodded thrice.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride." she said suggestively "I mean a ride back home, in my car?"

The old man visibly looked sad "I have no home."

"What?"

"I lost all my money, my home, due to my son's gambling habit. I have no place to go." he chuckled darkly.

"And your wife?" she asked.

"She's dead, and I am alone." he shook his head "Who will take an old man?"

Tracy's heart skipped a bit. Her wish had come true, she got an old man for herself and his good looks was like the cherry on the top.

"I will" she blinked "Come with me. I live alone. You will be a great company."

The old man looked baffled. He tried to take a step back, but Tracy pulled him close. "What..I mean I can't."

"Yes you can. Come with me please." she gave him an innocent look "Please.", she added.

The man didn't said anything and Tracy took a chance to pull him inside her car. As she intentionally buckled his seat belt, she placed a hand on his thing and rubbed softly, inching towards his cock under the pants he was wearing. The old man sucked a breath.

"I am Tracy, and you are?"

"Jacob..Jacob Savage" he gushed out.

"Listen Mr. Savage...I'll give you a place to stay, for no money, but you will have to do what I say." she rubbed his clothed cock more vigorously, making herself clear.

"Will you do that for me, Mr. Savage?"

"Oh.." Mr. Savage moaned as Tracy freed his cock out of the confines of his pants and wrapped her hand around it.

"Spell it out Mr. Savage.." she pumped his cock in and out of her hand.

Mr. Savage curled his hand over Tracy's and squeezed his cock, "Yes!" he breathed.

"Good decision." she smiled wickedly, and removed her hand, and started driving towards her house again. Today she will let the animal out. Let her hunger, her desire rule her.

--------------------

As soon as they reached Tracy's house. Tracy pulled Mr. Savage towards her bedroom.

"Strip." she commanded.

Mr. Savage looked at her, open mouthed but said and did nothing. Tracy closed the distance between them, lowered his pants enough to take out his cock. Up and down she caressed it twice and then roughly squeezed it, making Mr. Savage yelp.

"I do not like to repeat myself. Strip Mr. Savage. Strip off all the clothes and stand naked in front of me." she squeezed his cock again before pulling away, letting the man strip.

Mr. Savage removed all his clothes. He had thought that his life had come to an end when his son had left him homeless and penniless. But a chance meeting with the sex goddess in front of him, who was bringing him the pleasures, he never had, had his life taking a new turn.

Tracy took it Mr. Savage's naked form in front of her. He was indeed a big man. And his cock was perfect not too big but not too small. Enough to be put in her mouth and her pussy as well.

"As I said earlier, you do as I say, and I will give you so much more." she pulled his head towards her and flicked her tongue over his lips and chin. "Will you Mr. Savage?"

Tracy rubbed her clothed breasts over his naked chest, loving the friction. Her nipples tightened in anticipation and her pussy walls clenched, leaking her creamy juices, making her wet. She walked back to towards the bed, and sat in the middle. Hiking her skirt up a bit, she removed her silky underwear and threw it at Mr. Savage who caught it in his hands.

"Smell my panties Mr. Savage and tell me how do I smell? What do I smell like?"

Mr. Savage felt his cock jerk lightly, erotic fog clouded him. He pulled the silk panties towards his nose and inhaled deeply. "You smell like candy. Sweet and addictive."

Tracy bit her lip hard and rubbed her clitoris using her index finger "Lick it.", she said.

Mr. Savage licked the base of the panties where it was already wet due to the leaked juices from Tracy's pussy. Tracy moaned loudly, her vagina swelled at the sight in front of her.

"Do I taste good Mr. Savage?" she asked, as she stopped rubbing her finger over the hard nub and crooned at Mr. Savage.

He nodded. Tracy hooked her index finger which was smeared with her own liquid desire and gestured Mr. savage to come towards her.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes." he replied as he bent in front of her. Tracy wiggled her finger in front of him and Mr. Savage latched on them , started licking like a starved animal.

As he licked her fingers, Tracy moaned loudly, loving the fell of his tongue. Wanting more, she abruptly pulled her fingers out of his reach, and pushed his head down and held it tighter over her pussy.

"Eat my pussy Mr. Savage. Lick it, flick it, bite it. You want more don't you?"

In response Mr. Savage pushed his mouth over her pussy more hardly, making Tracy moan again. She pulled his head back and gave him a sexy glare. She laid on the bed and raised her legs apart, making space for him.

"Come here greedy man. Eat the candy you want. I want you addicted. Will you eat my pussy, lick its juices? Do it! Fuck me with your mouth."

Mr. Savage leaned down and bit the outer lips of her pussy first. While Tracy moaned, groaned and encouraged him for more, Mr. Savage literally savaged her pussy. Biting, licking, flicking.

----------------

To be continued...