An Agreement is Reached

Story Info
A meeting to arrange the cuckolding of Robert.
820 words
40.7k
23
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were to meet him at a restaurant, the clothing I selected would be perfect; a white summer dress buttons down the front, sandals and a simple necklace. That was it, no bra or panties, the buttons of the dress were undone from the top so show off the curve of my breast and from the hem to show off much of my thigh. Looking into the mirror, liking what I saw, my nipples harden pressing against the fabric.

At the restaurant we selected an out of the way booth at the rear, offering us some privacy. Sitting across of one another the waitress stopped by for drink orders.

"Honey, let's have some wine," I smiled.

"Anything you wish, love," he responded.

I ordered a bottle of wine, "bring three glasses please, we are waiting for a friend," I stated.

The wine was served, I slide my hand to my thighs and unbuttoned two more buttons, I was now open to my navel. Unbuttoning another top button, the dress fell away to expose my nipple to anyone sitting next to me.

He arrived, neither of us had met him before but he came with very good references. A charming smile, polite, well dressed.

"Good afternoon, I am Pete, I hope this day is well for both of you?" he spoke with delight. "You must be Lori? Sheri spoke highly of you; I can see why." He smiled.

I rose to meet him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. Not on the cheek but fully on the lips, forcing my tongue into his mouth, one hand sliding down his back cupping his butt. If he had any doubts about my intention they would of vanished.

He slid in next to me in the booth.

"May I present my cuckhold, Robert. Robert, this is a very good friend of Sheri's, Pete. He knows what men like you crave," I stated.

Robert simply nodded.

"Sheri, says that she and her husband are very close friends with you, I smiled.

"Yes, we have no secrets and there is a special arrangement between us," he replied.

"We would like the same thing, you can have full access to both of us, all I ask is that you make Robert a complete cuckhold," I stated.

"In the same way as Sheri's husband?" Pete asked.

"Yes exactly," I replied, "Right, Robert?

Robert simply nodded. I felt Pete hand on the inside of my thigh, an inch from my wet pussy. Leaning into him encouraging him to explore further.

"Tell Pete what you want Robert," I followed up.

"Please Lori in every way possible, fill all of her desires and yours," he mumbled.

"I see," replied Pete, "Anything else?"

"Wwwell," he stammered, "Hopefully, you have a few friends you would be willing to share her with?"

"I do," replied Pete, "And what about you?"

"I, um, I will be your clean up boi, your fluffer, your bitch," Robert stammered.

"Tell Pete what you want to learn to do? I encouraged, leaning forward all but offering my breast to Pete

"To be a very good cocksucker and fuck toy to you and your buddies," blushed Robert.

"In return for pleasing Lori."

"That can be arranged," Pete simply stated, as his fingers found my clit.

"We have an agreement then," I smiled.

I deeply kissed Pete as he slid two fingers deep into my soaked cunt. As the waitress returned, slightly startled to see the unexpected arrangement.

"We will have another bottle of wine," Pete stated.

"We have something to celebrate," I added.

"Oh, nice," replied the very confused waitress at this point.

Pete removed his fingers from my cunt and put them to Robert's face. Obediently, Robert licked them clean, blushing as the waitress's jaw dropped watching what unfolded. The waitress left to get the wine.

Pete and I went into full make out mode as Robert looked on. The waitress returned catching a glimpse of the end of the session.

The wine served we toasted to a new friendship. I was so looking forward to this arrangement, my inner slut was going to be released and I was going to watch Robert with other men. A shiver ran through my body at the prospects.

The wine finished, everyone was glowing.

"Let's go home and get the ball rolling," I stated.

We rose to leave the restaurant, Pete and I hand in hand, Robert trailing like a good cuck. Forgetting to button up, I turned several heads as we approached the door. The waitress held the door open for us as we exited. Her hand pressing against Pete's hand. A piece of paper and a phone number.

"I will ride with Pete, so he will not get lost," I told Robert, as I unbuttoned the last two buttons letting the dress fall off my shoulders. Entering Pete's car naked for the ride home.

Too be continued

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loris

I agree. L W is populated with many juvenilistic haters. This is a free site. No one makes any person read a story. If there is nothing constructive to be said than say the negative without resorting to bombastic juvenile hateful statements about the story, author and his family. This kind of action has driven more than one writer away. I think the really out there comments are a form of therapy for the writers, who can take out their hate by typing so in a way it is a good thing they have this outlet.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
Was going to give it a 1*.

Then it occurred to me that we do not know who Robert is. He is referred to as "honey" once, but never as "husband"

Could it be that he is not her husband? So I will give it a "keep writing" 3* for now.

LoristwosidesLoristwosidesabout 7 years agoAuthor
The Anonymous B.S. comments

You got to love the negative comments from people who reply as Anonymous! If you do not have the balls to put your name down, you are simply a hater. Thank God i have a life and much more important things to do that be negative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmmmmm...........

Don't usually post comments in this section myself, and find most of the outraged comments (few of which are ever constructive) to be fairly ridiculous.

However, one comment I would make about the husband character in this story is that I can't understand why he would have gotten married to a woman in the first place...

In the (admittedly isolated) context of this chapter, he seems to be getting no pleasure/enjoyment from watching this stranger feeling up his wife at the table, nor does he seem particularly thrilled at the prospect of the stranger sleeping with his wife. All of his responses to her are brief and seem to be delivered without any enthusiasm whatsoever. Perhaps that's your way of demonstrating that he's submissive, I don't know.

In contrast, the only time he seems to perk up is when telling the other man how he wants to be a good "cocksucker" and "f*** toy" for the man and his friends. That seems to be his real passion and perhaps is what he's hoping to get out of the arrangement.

My point being; to the husband character, the wife seems to pretty much be surplus to requirements, an unwelcome distraction that's getting between him and his desire to serve these other men! That's quite an unusual approach to a story being posted in the Loving WIVES section of this website.

If you do continue this story, as you have indicated you will, and it becomes all about male-on-male contact (with the wife relegated to a minor role) then I would suggest that you would be better off jettisoning the wife character altogether, and simply focusing on writing a gay male story - which you can post in an appropriate category.

If you do insist on continuing with the existing setup, then please add some form of interaction/enthusiasm between the husband and wife. Remember, in this section, it is all about the fact that she's a WIFE - not just a woman - which should be key to the story.

Readers surely want to know why it is that the husband wants to see his wife with another man, why the wife wants (or is willing) to be with that other man in front of her husband and what it is that the couple gets out of this shared experience.

If your interest lies in telling gay male or Dom/sub fantasy fiction, then perhaps a posting in one of the Gay/Fetish/BDSM categories would see your story reach a more appropriate (and appreciative) target audience.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories