An Alien Spider's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra digested what Dahlia Told her as she responded, "A Pouch Sister or Brother is Companioned to the same Serrahsha as you and we move in sink without thinking about it. We have a since of what the others are feeling and when they are added we know even if we are far away. We are also uncomfortable if separated from each other without our Serrahsha after we connect."

Dahlia's head leaned against Myra's as she asked, "Should I envy or pity those who don't have this?"

Myra responds, "I don't know…"

They sat like that until a large plastic plank (Essentially a giant serving platter used to hold plates of food - traditionally made of wood, hence the name) arrived covered in clam shell platters (Covered saucers or plates, sometimes bowls often use to hold heat and/or flavor in) with the name of the dish wrote on cards stuck on the lids. Dahlia realized while eating that a lot of the meat was reptile, insect or bird but it was better than anything she ever tasted, even the higher end Quick Packs she could afford.

Thirty minutes passed while they ate, and then they made their way back to the entrance of The Cube but Torroto wasn't there, and Myra called over a yellow Serrahsha and asked him where Torroto went.

"The Grand Strategist asked one of us to take you back to his quarters," he responded, "He was planning to be there when you get back."

Myra and Dahlia climbed on the Yellow's back and Dahlia asked, "So, what's your name?"

"I don't have one yet. We take our first name when we take our first Caste. Witch, I hear, is easier under Torroto's rule then it was. All you need now is your wish and the approval of the Caste Master."

It took a good thirty minutes to get back to Torroto's cave and Dahlia spent that time in small talk with the young Serrahsha, asking about how he thought about the war (He hoped it would be over before he decided on a Caste), what he thought about Torroto as a leader (He was happy that there were less Unbondables now that Torroto had started to experiment with new Caste mixes after finding out why those who were reluctant to chose a Caste didn't like the established Castes) and other subjects.

When they arrived in Torroto's quarters he was putting a silk cocoon with the remains of his meal (Serrahsha eat much like Earth spiders) into the disposal unit. He looked up and made a purring/humming sound of pleasure and asked, "So how was your meal?"

Myra grinned and scooped Dahlia up into her arms and jumped down as she told Torroto, "My Pouch Sister didn't shy away from any of the food! She even commented on how some of the insect meat tasted and knew it was from a bug and didn't shy from it!"

Dahlia winced and sighed as Myra put her down, "I grew up in the slums on Jurtavell until I was ten, when my Uncle showed up and took me off my Drugged out mother's hands. Lizards and insects were snack foods to me back then. This was loads better…"

Myra decided to lighten the mood a little and started to strip, leering up at Torroto, "I want to have sex with you now!" and, now nude, started to rub her back along his crack, stopping to nibble and lick and rub the flesh around his sex causing Torroto to shiver and moan.

Dahlia looked quickly around the room spotting several chairs and dragged one into a good place to watch. When she sat down she could see Myra finger herself, rub and massage her tits, and, pull on and twist her nipples as she writhed and rubbed against Torroto. Suddenly there was a sucking sound as the gash opened and then Myra started to thrust her head and shoulders against the opening as she reached inside and brought out hands covered with a clear silvery liquid that she smeared on her boobs and vagina, which caused her to moan and buck into Torroto harder.

Dahlia, getting aroused by this, stripped down and started to masturbate as Myra ground into Torroto and started to push the sides of the gash further apart. Torroto, who always was fascinated by the act, turned his head to watch Dahlia better and suddenly his gash gaped open and Myra winked at Dahlia and she thrust herself into Torroto's pouch which slid shut, mostly, around her.

Torroto then approached Dahlia, who was trying to imagine what Myra was feeling in there, and gently grasped her wrist with one of his dexterous forefeet and moved it to one side, and then started to caress her outer lips with a blunt claw tip on his other foot, making sure to tease her sensitive nub. After a minute of this he leaned the chair she sat in, they were all designed to do so, and moved forward, changing feet as he did so to one of his back legs as he brought his head to her breasts and opened his outer mandibles and brought his head down to her nipples and teased them with the small mandibles, causing Dahlia to thrust her chest against his mouth and groaned. He then thrust the claw into her sex. He used one of the obset digits to tickle her clit. Dahlia exploded in an orgasm and passed out.

Just ten seconds later she came back to herself Torroto was over in a corner pulling a console out of a cabinet. It was a Data Gauntlet Cradle.

"That is a connection to Xeno Raid, isn't it?"

Torroto chuckled, "Indeed, I had it made for Anna and constantly upgraded it. I need to ask something of you…" He paused, many of his friends thought his feeling was odd, "I know I berried her, that she should be dead… but she doesn't feel that way to my bond…"

"And even though it may be tilting at windmills you'd like me to see if they have her alive somewhere?"

Torroto cocked his head at her, "'Tilting at windmills?' I've never heard that fraise?"

Dahlia sighed, "I meant it as, 'Doing something imposable for no real reason.' I also could have used, 'it may be a wild goose chase' for this."

Torroto nodded and stated, "Well, even so… unless you'd find it awkward?"

"No, I'll just set up a search worm to flag any data it may find while avoiding any attention," she replied while helping him setup the remote DGC, "It'll take about two hours, but it'll save time in the long run," then she spotted another DGC device in the closet, "What's that?"

Torroto chuckled, "It's a shoulder mounted DGC pack, Anna was the Explorer Team's Data Manager as well as their Xeno-biologist, so, I made sure she could do her job from anywhere. I'll put it on in the morning…"

Dahlia nods, and then asks, "How long will Myra be occupied?"

"About two hours," Torroto hum/purred.

Dahlia nods and connects to the computer. Xeno Rade greats her with, "Hi ya sexy, so you go surfing in the buff huh?"

She looks down at her cyber image to see it as naked as her real self and shrugged, clothing was not important to her now, "I need to make a search worm, want to help?"

Xeno sighed, "He's got you looking for Anna then…"

Dahlia nods, "But I don't expect to find much. It'll make him happy to have me really look though."

Xeno's disembodied tentacled head nodded, "Let's build us a worm!"

Two hours later, Dahlia staggered from the cyber realm and crossed the lair to where Myra was laying on a pile of pillows still glistening from the fluids of having sex with Torroto and curled up to her.

Myra reached over to Dahlia to kiss and caress her.

Dahlia came to the sudden conclusion that sex with her Pouch sister was the perfict way to end the day…

~~~*~~~

End note: I don't do same sex sex scenes so feel free to use your imagination.

12