An Almost Normal Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content, Will just held her against him for a time, staring a idly at the ceiling and listening to their breathing, quietly in synch.

Eventually, Natasha drew back, and Will had the strange sensation of being emptied. Even partially soft she was still thick, and the removal from his ass left him wide and exposed. Almost immediately he felt her warm cum start to leak from his now cleared passage. It was not an unfamiliar feeling, after months together, but still an odd one.

With Natasha no longer between his legs Will finally was able to readjust, feeling his hips thighs ache a little as he and Natasha made a little dance around each other. Soon, he was on his side, eye to eye with his love, arms resting comfortably around her waist.

"You really did a number on me there," he said fondly, stroking a lock of dark her from her still somewhat flushed face.

"Did...did I hurt you?" she asked quietly.

"Of course not," he kissed her brow, "you just reminded me of another reason why you're the only girl for me."

Despite everything, all the time they had spent together, he knew Natasha sometimes got insecure about sex. Not the act itself; he had no doubts she knew exactly what she was doing each time she screwed a sickeningly intense orgasm out of him.

She worried about him, about his acceptance of her. As though she wasn't way out of his league under ordinary circumstances, and her uniqueness only made it more unbalanced in his eyes.

"There's lots of girls who wouldn't...wouldn't..."

"Natasha," he said calmly, hugging her tightly, "I love it when you make love to me, I don't want it any other way."

"But..."

"I love you, Natasha. Everything about you, okay?" he gave her another squeeze, "I'm a big boy. If we ever did anything I didn't like, you'd know about it. So don't worry."

Natasha's eyes searched his for a moment, as though seeking the truth they both already knew. Then she gave him a weak smile, her moments insecurity overcome.

"Right. You're a big boy. Just," her smile turned into a smirk, "not as big as me."

"Oh I see how it is." He laughed, "Play the demure angel and then lord it over me? You're lucky you're such a good lover, Nat."

Natasha blushed, but looked happy.

Feeling on firmer ground, Will let his hand wander, dropping down to her cock once again. She was now mostly soft, but the warm, cum and lube slick length was still large in his hand. Enjoying the touch, he gave her a light stroke, allowing her to rest in his hand as he did so more so than grip her.

"A-ah," she murmured, her eyes scrunching up briefly. Smirking to himself, Will continued to run his fingers gently along her soft length. Biting her lip, Natasha looked up, glowering at him, "if you keep that up you're gonna get me in the mood again."

"Maybe that's what I want," he said mildly, "it's been a long week."

To emphasise his words, Will took a more firm grip of her cock, giving it a slow pump. Natasha gasped and for a moment he thought she was still too sensitive. Then, tellingly, he felt her hardening at his touch.

"Aren't you...sore?" she said breathily.

"I'm fine," he said, using his free hand to brush a strand of hair from her face. Gazed at him owlishly, and he leaned in to kiss her forehead, "I'm kind of warmed up."

"Oh," she mumbled in acknowledgement, then let out another soft moan.

Her cock was now growing quickly in his grip, returning to its steely prime. Will loved the feeling of running his hands along the smooth, warm meat, the skin sliding back and forth over the iron like thickness beneath.

"Aaaah..." she breathed, bringing her own hand down to stall him, "roll onto your front."

Giving her another quick kiss on the forehead, Will complied, resting his chin on his arms as he did so.

He heard the creak of the mattress as she moved up onto her knees and started shuffling around behind him.

"You've got the sexiest ass, Will." She said quietly, "I just wanna..."

"Be my guest." He looked over his shoulder to where she was now kneeling.

Biting her lip, Natasha leant forward, bringing her hands down either side of him to support her weight. As she did so, her cock bumped up against him, nestling lengthways between his ass cheeks.

Seemingly happy with her positioning, Natasha lowered herself on top of him, letting him take her full weight. Will relaxed into the bed as she did so, letting the feeling of her body against his envelop him. She started peppering the base of his neck with kisses as she slowly ground against him, her breasts mashing pleasantly against his back whilst her dick parted his cheeks like an oversized sausage in a bun.

"You want it?" she murmured into his ear, sliding her hips forward.

"Don't tease me, Nat," he said quietly in reply.

She bounced against him, her cock sliding deliciously in his crack. In response, he pushed his hips back a little off the bed, pressing against her.

He felt her draw back slightly, and then the tell-tale pressure as she lined up her head with his still loose and moist hole. Without ceremony, she collapsed back against him, burying her length in one smooth stoke.

"Aaaah," he let out a satisfied gasp as she filled him once more, her body pressing flush against him again.

"Mmmmm," Natasha hummed against his neck, her warmth breath tickling slightly, "you've gotten so good at taking me."

For a time they just lay there, as joined and close as could be. Will was happy just to relax and enjoy the tingling pleasure Natasha drew out as she gently rocked against him, her cock filling him completely, with just the slightest of movements enough to set him off. He would never trade the intimacy of being fucked in the missionary position for anything; the joy of staring up at his girlfriend as she took him, seeing the love and happiness in her eyes was beyond quantifying. But there was different delight when she held him from behind. The feeling of her whole body assailing him, from her lips kissing at the back of his neck and ears, to her tits flush against him, to her heavy balls resting up against his, was special thing all of it's own. That his legs weren't splayed out to accommodate her made a nice change too.

"I love being inside you," Natasha murmured softly, "I could stay like this forever."

"I might get sore..."

"Mhmmm," she kissed his neck again, "just a little longer, then. Then I'll fuck you for real."

As they lay in comfortable silence, Will found himself drifting, carried away in the warm contentment that surrounded him. It wouldn't be the first time he had fallen asleep with Natasha inside him; they had once slept for hours in the same position, until they had both woken when he'd tried to roll over in his sleep. It had been a funny experience, but he'd felt weird and sore all day afterwards, and wasn't overly keen to repeat it.

He was brought back to his senses when Natasha's slow, rhythmic humping stepped up a notch. Will let out a surprised gasp as she raised her hips up and crashed back into him.

"Wakey wakey," she said cheerfully.

"This is a wake-up call I could get used to."

Giggling, Natasha picked up the pace, setting into a steady rhythm. With her body still pressed tightly against him, she worked her hips back and forth as far as she could manage, driving into him with a satisfying slap each time. Reaching out with one hand, she interleaved her fingers with his, smiling sweetly when he cast her a curious glance.

The low-level pleasure he had been experiencing started to swell rapidly in time with her renewed aggression. Each time her cock drove into him, that now familiar fire burnt a little brighter as she stoked the burning embers. The cum she already left inside him churned and squelched with her strokes, adding another layer of lewdness to their coupling.

"How does it feel?" she whispered huskily in his ear, "Your ass is so good around my cock."

"Amazing," he blurted weakly, "Keep going."

Her gasped in time with her excited breaths, holding her hand tightly as she pounded him. Each time she buried herself inside him his own cock pressed up against bed, and already he could feel the inevitable building.

"Will," she murmured, "squeeze me, please. I'm close."

Wanting nothing more than to please, Will squeezed her hand encouragingly, and squeezed her cock to the best of his ability in his abused and diminished state. His sore ass protested, but he wanted her to feel as good as she was making it for him.

Craning his neck, he captured her lips in one final kiss. Considering their position, it was surprisingly chaste, as their lips moved slowly against one another. In his worn out state, with Natasha dominating all his senses, it felt like perfection.

"I'm...I'm..." Natasha's voice dissolved into a soft moan, and he felt her explode within him once more. As though his body had been waiting for a sign, that last little twitching burst to nudge at his deepest places, Will came right along with her.

Leaving herself fully hilted, she clutched him tightly, her twitching cock twanging at his nerves as she emptied another impressive load inside him. Will just wanted to savour the moment, of her body pressed against the length of his, her love filling his ass, her lips dancing with his, and his own orgasm ringing through him like electricity. His whole body tingled with a throbbing warmth that emanated from his girlfriend's amazing dick, as though it was a rod of pure pleasure driven into his very core.

Once his neck began to ache he allowed his head to flop back down onto his forearm. Overstimulated and exhausted, he closed his eyes and just focussed on his breathing.

For a time the only sound was of their breathing, slowly descending from tired gasping to something more regular. His nerves tingled with the afterglow, and his ass started to throb with a combination of refractory over stimulation and soreness from Natasha's relentless battering.

Eventually she withdrew, her semi-hard cock sucking wetly at his insides and dragging another gasp from him. Her cum bubbled up along with it, and he knew he would really need to clean himself up. With a soft grunt, she rolled off of him and onto her back on the bed beside him. Will cracked open an eye to watch her, as beautiful as ever with her post-sex glow. By comparison, he probably looked completely haggard, like a man tossed through a hedgerow in a storm.

"God I needed that." Natasha said to the ceiling, before his way and offer a bright smile.

"Me too," he returned her smile, "It's been a hard week."

"Yeah, it has."

Rolling onto his side, Will reached out and took Natasha's hand in his, slowly drawing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Hey," he said quietly, "you know you're the best, right?"

Natasha blushed, but smiled.

"No," she replied just as quietly, "that's you, Will. I really am the luckiest girl in the world."

As they lay together, hand in hand, Will considered that maybe there was some truth in that. Maybe Natasha wasn't just an impossibly beautiful fantasy, so far above his level as to be unbelievable. They worked together, inside and outside the bedroom and, really, what more did either of them need? He may never match her in looks, but he would give his all to make sure she never got anything less than the happiness she deserved.

As her eyelids began to flutter sleepily, he reached out and brushed another lock of hair from her face.

"I love you, Natasha." He whispered, but she had already dropped off to sleep.

As he gazed at quiet form, his mind went to the small bag bundled up in the bottom of his gym bag, with the small box within. Once the idea had come to him, he had never given it a second thought. It was so right. He had spent far longer trawling the various jewellery stores than any agonising.

Soon. Just another week and they would be jetting off. Just another week, and he would be ready.

Natasha truly was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and he couldn't wait to let her know that too.