An Alternate Lifestyle Case History

Story Info
Deviant Parody.
2.4k words
4.24
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there was a woman who, for the purpose of this story, we will call "Porshe." Porsche was an attractive single woman with an active dating life when one day she met a man who, for purpose of this story, we will call "Ford." Porshe was an office manager in the shipping office of a large company and Ford had a very nice job as a driving instructor at a local driving school. Ford and Porshe dated several times before they began to fall in love and before too long Porshe concluded that he was the man she wanted to marry.

One night Ford and Porshe were on a date at the circus. As they watched the clowns circle the center ring in a tiny clown car Porshe began to notice that Ford was acting strangely. The clowns stopped the car in the middle of the ring and dozens of clowns, oversized shoes, big red noses, and funny hats began bounding out of the car. Porshe could see that Ford was now visibly shaking and sweating. He began breathing heavily.

"Ford," Porshe whispered to him with a nudge, "what's wrong?"

Ford pulled at the collar of his shirt as if it was too tight and stammered.

"I...I...I just need some fresh air," he said.

Porshe helped Ford out of his seat and they walked out of the big top into the cool, night air. Ford leaned against the ticket booth for a while with his eyes closed until his breathing slowed again. Then he looked at Porshe with a shamed gaze and spoke to her.

"Darling," Ford said, "we need to talk."

So Ford and Porshe bought two circus sized, old fashioned, home-made apple cider drinks and found a place to sit and talk at a table behind the freak show tents.

"Porshe I have to confess to you that I have a sexual fetish."

Porshe looked at him understandingly.

"You see Porshe, I am sexually aroused by having women drive me around in a car. It isn't that unusual, there are a lot of us. Experts refer to my obsession as 'auto-eroticism.'"

"That explains why you always want me to drive," said Porshe! "And why sometimes when I'm driving you make those whimpering sounds! I just thought you didn't like the way I was driving!"

"Oh no," cried out Ford! "I love the way you drive! It's the most incredible driving experience I've ever had! In fact, Porshe, I love you! I want us to be married!"

Porshe nodded, slowly.

"But before I could ask you had to know all about me," Ford said. "I had to tell you the awful truth."

Porshe thought about what he said for a long time.

"Ford, I love you, too, " she said, "and I know two people who really love each other can overcome any problems they have. Let's get married."

Ford and Porshe got married only a few weeks later and on their honeymoon went for a long drive. They settled down to live in a modest mobile home in the suburbs. Ford really liked that they could leave the wheels on it. Every day they would go for a drive. Although Porshe didn't get any sexual satisfaction out of the drive itself, she loved how aroused it made Ford. And she loved how when they returned the drive would make him the most incredible and attentive lover she had ever had.

Porshe was very inventive and imaginative in the bedroom, and would tease Ford by sitting on top of him and pretending to have an imaginary steering wheel in her hands. Other times she would make engines sounds in his ear or the sounds of tires squealing. They also loved to watch NASCAR races together in bed on Sunday afternoons.

Together Ford and Porshe began to explore Ford's obsession. They learned that there was a small driving club in the city that catered to other people like them. The club was called "A Driving Obsession" and was in a private area where there were lots of commercial warehouses. Ford and Porshe began attending frequently and Porsche discovered a great deal about auto-eroticism.

Porshe found that there are not only people that get aroused by riding in a car, but also people who get aroused while driving. These were usually referred to as steerers, while people who enjoyed riding were referred to as passengers or "seats." She found that there were people that only enjoyed driving with people of the opposite sex and some only enjoyed driving with people of the same sex and still others that enjoy driving with either sex. She learned that there were even a few rare people that were aroused by driving themselves in a car, but this was very dangerous and should only be done in a driving simulator. This was referred to as self auto-eroticism. There were also people that only enjoyed driving cars with manual transmissions. This was known as "manual auto-eroticism" and they preferred a partner that was skilled at handling a stick shift and clutching.

The club also had some of the most amazing equipment! They had several different non-working cars and trucks that could be used for fantasy driving scenes and behind the club was a small oval track where members could drive.

One night the club had a very informative program about driver safety given by a club member who also worked as an insurance adjuster. He cautioned everyone to always use seat belts unless they knew their steerer very well and were on a private road. Ford was very well regarded at these meetings as he often spoke as a driving instructor on proper driver training.

But that night, Porshe seemed very depressed as she drove them home.

"What's wrong, dear," Ford asked, "you seem upset."

"Oh, I guess I just feel so sorry for some of those poor, lonely men we see at the club," she answered. "You know, they can never have a love as deep and meaningful as ours."

"Oh...OH!...OooooHHHhh ...really," he said as she expertly maneuvered through a tight hairpin turn.

"No, they can't and I really feel sorry for them. Do you realize some of them have to hang around the airport looking for female taxi drivers to every experience any pleasure?"

"Well gee, honey, come to think of it, I guess that is kind of sad."

"Would it be alright if sometimes we asked one of them if they wanted to ride along with us?"

"Yes...YES!!," he shouted as she accelerated up a highway on-ramp and expertly merged with traffic.

"You wouldn't be jealous?"

"No, honey, it isn't like you were inviting them home to bed with us. You're only driving. And besides...I've kind of always had a fantasy about watching you driving with other men."

"Oh darling," Porshe said, "that would be so exciting. And I promise I will never drive with anyone that you don't approve of."

So Ford and Porshe began to invite other men to ride along when Porshe drove. At first they only invited one man each week when they went to the club, but after a few weeks, they began inviting two men.

Porshe was unsure at first, but came to be more relaxed as she began to get accustomed to driving for other men. In fact, she very quickly began to get more and more aroused. She had never thought of herself as a sexual being before, but these men worshipped her. To them she was a sexual goddess, and she began to play the part more and more.

Unfortunately, after that, things began to go downhill. One day when Porshe came home she found Ford sitting by himself in the dark in the living room.

"Darling," said Porshe, "what's wrong?"

"Oh," said Ford, "dearest, my boss called me in to the office today and told me he was going to let me go."

"Let you go? Why?"

"Well, some of the students having been complaining that I get distracted and can't concentrate when I have a female student driving."

"Oh darling, no," cried Porshe!

"Yes, honey, I'm afraid so."

"Can't they just let you teach driving to men?

"No, my boss tells me he can't see any way to arrange that. He is letting me work on paperwork in the office for two weeks, but after that I need to find another job."

"Oh darling, what will you do?"

"It will be all right, dear, I can get my old job back at the fondue restaurant."

So Ford left his job as a driving instructor and went back to work at the restaurant.

Things seemed to return to normal after that for a few months. Porshe began to enjoy her driving forays and actually started to dress more and more provocatively for the men. She purchased several driving hats, driving gloves, and even a pair of goggles. She and Ford went to a sports shop and bought Porshe a tight fitting leather driving suit as used by many racing car drivers.

Eventually Ford and Porshe threw caution to the winds. Using what little money they had saved they purchased a small bus at an auction of used school equipment. Now Porshe began driving for as many as eight men at once. She loved to drive for the men and to tease them, wearing her tight leather racing suit and driving sometimes all over town for hours.

Again, however, things began to change. One day when Porshe was walking through the office, she noticed that many of her co-workers seemed to be whispering behind her back. When she entered a room they stopped and would stare. One day as she walked past the break room she heard a man snicker "need anyone for your PIT crew?" Her boss began suggesting to her that she drive him to the big meeting in St. Louis the next month.

Porshe continued as if nothing was going on, and she and Ford would drive several men around every weekend. Porshe had learned to play her part beautifully and would show each of the men to their seats, smiling seductively and helping them fasten their seatbelts.

But things at Porshe's job did not improve. Only a week later she arrived at work to find several people in her office crowded around the bulletin board. There she found a picture that someone had pasted her face on a picture of Dale Earnhardt. She later found that someone at work had found her name on the internet as being a steerer. Even worse, her boss was now pressuring her to drive him to a big conference.

That weekend Porshe and Ford were taking several men for a drive. Porshe, as usual, enjoyed teasing the men and playing the part of sexual vixen to the hilt. She helped each of the men fasten his seatbelt, wearing a tiny leather skirt and halter top, leather driving cap, kid driving gloves, boots, and a pair of goggles.

She helped a man adjust his seat belt, smiling at him seductively and directing him in a sultry, girlish voice.

"Can we...can we...," he stammered, "drive down a dirt road?"

"Why sure, "she smiled at him and winked! "If you want..."

"OH GOD, YES, "he moaned, "I like it rough!"

Porshe smiled at him and strolled to the front of the bus where she produced a small bullhorn and proceeded to pretend she was a tour guide.

"Welcome to our tour. Please remain seated at all times and keep your hands, feet, and," she hesitated slightly and raised her eyebrows, "OTHER objects inside the bus at all times."

She turned and slid into the driver's seat like a stripper on a brass pole. Then, casting a sexy, pouty-lipped smile over her shoulder at one of the men, she started the bus and ground the gears just a tiny amount, to the immediate pleasured moans of several of the riders.

"Ooo," she cooed, "I guess I'm being a BAD driver!"

She expertly double clutched the engine and pulled away from the curb.

But on this trip they didn't go far. The bus was immediately surrounded by police cars with sirens blaring and lights flashing. Porshe stopped and the police swarmed aboard, hustling Porshe, Ford and all the men off of the bus in handcuffs.

At the police station Porshe was ushered into an interrogation room with two detectives.

"Do you realize that it is against the law in this state to drive passengers for hire without a commercial drivers license," one of the detectives asked?

"You think I'm a pro," Porshe protested? "I wasn't being paid. I was just doing this because I enjoy it."

"Then what is this," asked the other detective? He held up a small jar stuffed with bills.

"I wasn't going to keep any of that! The men were just pitching in to pay for gas and to have the seats cleaned! I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm just driving!"

"Tell it to the judge," the first detective said.

Porshe was put in a jail cell for the night, but the next morning she was released. It seems the District Attorney had questioned the other men and didn't think the evidence would stand up in court. All of her charges were dropped.

The next day when Porshe arrived at work she was led to her boss's office.

"We can no longer tolerate your personal activities causing a disruption here in the office," he said.

"But I haven't done anything wrong," Porshe protested.

"I can't have your deviant lifestyle interfering with our day to day operations. Clean out your desk. You're fired."

Porshe took her personal belongings and returned home. Ford was very sympathetic as she cried on his shoulder.

"But they can't fire me. I haven't done anything wrong," she moaned.

"Maybe you're right, dear, maybe we can fight this thing legally!"

Ford called an acquaintance from the club that was also a lawyer, and he went right to work researching Porshe's case. He not only found it to be a blatant case of sexual harassment, he also found that one of the company's delivery drivers had been ticketed for driving without a commercial license only the year before and had never been subjected to any disciplinary action.

The lawyer was able to force the company to pay a large settlement to Ford and Porshe and to offer Porshe her job back including pay. But Porshe found she no longer wished to work for her old company.

Porshe and Ford moved away to a city that was more accepting of people like them. With the settlement from Porshe's company they were able to purchase a large, semi-truck and began a husband and wife cross-country trucking company.

The moral of my story is no matter what sexual lifestyle a person has, they should always be free from harassment.

I hope you get what I'm driving at.