An Amazing Night

Story Info
An erotic affair begins with the doorbell.
975 words
3
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ring your door bell. You answer the door in your silk boxers. MMMMM! You look so sexy Baby! You pull me in the door and take my face in your hands and our lips meet. First a sweet kiss, then it becomes more passionate as our bodies are pressed together. Our bodies seemingly remembering the other. Remembering the passion and satisfaction of our last encounter. Our lips and hands roaming one another. I hold you close to me not wanting the moment to end!

Passion and excitement fills the room. You have set the mood as always. Candles... music...fire.... I catch a glimpse of the firelight in your eyes. You look so passionate at that moment. You look hungry for me. My panties get wet thinking about it Baby! Wow! I know you don't think so, but your eyes are wonderful! Your smile is so sexy! I cannot get enough of you Baby!

You are pressed up against me, we are swaying back and forth as if we are dancing. Just staring into each others eyes. Savoring the moment not wanting it to end. I feel your hardness pushing into me. It is an exciting feeling. I move my hand down and grasp you through the material. OMG You rock solid Baby! A soft moan escapes your lips and you tell me how much you want me to suck you! I tell you that you have wait. We need to savor it! You are kissing my ears and my neck, feeling that strip hair there is making me shudder! I get goosebumps from the tingles that it creates. You begin to undress me. You pull off my sweater and pants to reveal a sexy pink lacy bra and lacy pink panties to match. You are smiling at me again as you slowly remove my bra. You expose my nipple and bend down to envelope it with your hot mouth. A shiver runs through me and I softly sigh. The pleasure your mouth is creating is almost unbearable. I am talking to you and telling you how good you are to me. How wonderful and special you make me feel. All the while I do not let go of your hard cock. I am still grasping it through the silky material. It feels awesome Baby.

I move down and get on my knees. I slip your boxers off the whole way. Your awesome erection is standing straight out from you and is a joy to thoughts! I take my tongue and run it up and down your shaft. I lick you balls and take first one and the other in my mouth. I gently roll them around. I suck the head of your cock inside my mouth. Sucking you the whole way into the back of my throat. All the while enjoying your moans of pleasure. You are calling out my name telling me to suck you and telling me how much you love my lips. I am running my lips up and down your shaft. Using my tongue on the head of your penis. Then all of a sudden I suck you deep inside my mouth again. Letting my warm saliva moisten your shaft and making your pleasure even more enjoyable.

You finally decide it is time to take matters in your own hands. You push me down and move on top off me facing my mound. My panties are still on. You begin to lick my labia through the material. Feeling the dampness there. I am moaning and calling out your name. OMG! Randy it feels so good! Oh Randy! You pull the panties aside and stick a finger deep inside me. OMG! I am soo wet. At the same time I am continuing your sweet torture. I am licking everywhere! Your privates are displayed right in front of my face. I am licking your balls and grasping your hard cock in my hands. My lips and tongue are running up and down your shaft. You are amazed at the pleasure I am creating. I lick you softly around your sensitive opening, just teasing lightly. We are giving each other mutual pleasure. We feel as though we could do it all night. The fabulous 69 position! What a great number!

We soon realize that we want to become one. We feel as if we cannot get close enough. We want to be as close as we can be. You tower over me and look into my eyes as you slip deep inside me. We stay like that for a moment. Just savoring the pleasure and the satisfaction from being as close as we can get! You begin to move inside me. Slipping all the way out and then ramming me hard. OMG! Each time hitting that spot that sends me into oblivion!!! You pounding into me hard and fast. Our passion climbs that hill quickly. I tell you I am going to cum and you tell me "Cum Baby!" Let it out Baby!" Explode Baby!" I cry out and explode my juices all over your hard cock. You are looking down at me and smiling. I am looking into your eyes and telling you how good you make me feel. I tell you I want to feel you cum inside me. You stand me up and push me onto the couch. You enter me from behind, You ram me hard. Pounding me....telling me you are going to cum...telling me you want to cum. Telling me you are going fill me up with your hot cum. Asking me if I want your cum. OH Baby! You reach the peak of pleasure and topple over it. Your hot seed flood my pussy as you slump over on me. Our hearts are pounding and we are lost in ecstasy as we enjoy the afterglow together.