An Amazonian Encounter

Story Info
A hyper endowed amazon is seduced by a resort owner.
3.9k words
4.02
47.3k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,796 Followers

Author's Note: This is a story requested by one of my readers.

***

Silea's heavy footfalls echoed down the hall. They were fast and brutal, enough power behind each step to crack wood, and a daunting figure made it very clear where that level of strength stemmed from. She was an Amazon, women born to fight and hunt on par with any jungle cat, or even outmatch them. This was especially true in Silea's case.

Hers was a true warrior's heritage. A mother who led entire tribes through times of hardships and beat back entire armies of foreign warriors, and a father desired by every woman of fertile age in her homeland. Silea was quite viscerally their progeny. It could be seen at a glance in her how she carried herself, the way her shoulders were squared confidently and how her legs practically devoured the floor with her stride. Her muscles visibly shifted beneath her supple skin.

Yet, she hadn't inherited either of her parents' positions. Silea had wanted more than the simple life of her brethren; she wanted to explore and understand the strange people that rarely appeared in her homeland. And now she was at the head of a law firm, on vacation with her beautiful wife for their second anniversary at a luxurious resort, and on the prowl for that gorgeous minx. It was unwise to keep an amazon sexually pent up, even worse when said amazon was a futanari.

Worse yet, a futanari with hyper sized endowments. Silea set her strong jaw in concentration to ignore the rumbling in her sack, a sure sign of how backed up she was. Her wife was nowhere to be seen, however. The amazon had searched most of the resort, from its steam rooms, to the bathhouses, even its acupuncture centre. Just the thought of that last room sent chills down her spine.

The only other person she could even find was the owner. They were also a futa and a gorgeous one at that, with very similar traits as Silea's wife. Breasts large enough to treat as pillows, hips that capture her attention with ease, and purple bangs just like her wife. There was even a heart shaped tattoo over one breast, just like her wife's.

But it was these similarities that unnerved Silea. Them and the air that surrounded the owner, it was akin to a predator. Neylu was her name as Silea recalled, certifiably foreign to human and amazon culture. Her ears were pointed and Silea could see subtle glimpses of horns peeking from her oil toned hair, which emphasised her pale skin. Despite her view encompassing curves, the futa was surprisingly skinny.

She smiled widely at Silea as the amazon walked past.

"What cha looking for, hun?" Neylu inquired with a flirtatious cock of her eye-catching hips.

"My wife, Natalie. You seen her?" Silea demanded, stepping closer to stand over a foot above the inhuman owner.

"N-no, ma'am. Not since yesterday when I gave her a tour of the facilities. Perhaps I could do the same for you?" Neylu offered, glancing about nervously. Even someone with such a dangerous aura cowered under Silea's gaze and aggressive stance. She had won dozens of court cases with this exact pose, peering down at her opposition and scaring the truth from them.

"No, thank you," Silea said roughly, casting one last eye over the owner's lustful figure, "If you see her, send her straight to our room. I'll be waiting." The amazon turned and strutted down the hall toward her quarters, where she would try and amuse herself until her darling wife returned. Then she could unleash all the desire roiling in her loins.

Neylu watched with a beholden smirk. Few creatures possessed a more powerful physique than the amazons, something that she painfully lacked. After her most recent diet, perhaps it was time for a more protein rich regime. She reached down and stroked her cock through her jeans, licking her lips as she imagined just what that kind of meal could do for her own member. A bump in her balls caught her attention.

"Now, now," Neylu cooed as if talking to a child, "I'm sure you'll see each other again soon."

The next day and Silea trudged out from her room. A cloud seemed to hang over her head, as did a shroud of near palpable lust that was embodied by the straining shape of her cock. Natalie didn't return last night, leaving Silea to wallow in her constantly churning desires. They had made a pact with one another that they wouldn't cum unless it was during sex.

"Hey, good lookin'?" Neylu waved at the amazon. She leaned on her desk, breasts mashed against it to act like two enticing, pale pillows. Silea glanced her way, gaze swiftly falling on the shelf-like posterior that so resembled Natalie's. It was slightly larger, though, "No luck with your wife, then?"

"No," Silea sulked, coming to a stop before the inhuman futa. A muffled sound caught her attention. It was familiar, eerily so. She saw the owner reach down and slap at her crotch, then laugh flippantly.

"I'm sure she'll turn up, honey," Neylu comforted, reaching out to stroke the amazon's toned arm, "Until then, why not join me in my office? I doubt your wife would appreciate you being so pent up."

"I shouldn't," Silea denied, glaring at the temptress. It would be just so easy to take this futanari and ram her for an hour, to relieve the horribly pent up sensation in her balls or release the pressure of her clothes around her five-foot cock.

"I know," Neylu nodded, her fingers trailing along Silea's bicep to her large bust, even compared to her build, "But something tells me she'd love for you to get a little relief. Just a bit. What do you say?" The owner's thin fingers slid further down, quickly coming to her chest height where Silea's potent bulge rested, "Your big friend here seems up for it." Before Silea could protest, Neylu leaned in close and pressed her full lips to the curved shape.

A gentle sigh of relief slipped from Silea's lips at the touch. She'd avoided touching herself since Natalie disappeared, pushing her to the point that even a single kiss was enough to bring her desires raging to the surface. Her cock lurched in its prison, a tear echoing throughout the mostly vacant halls.

"I'd say that's a 'yes'?" Neylu inquired, batting her eyelashes innocently while her own prick threatened to escape into the open.

"Shut up," Silea growled and scooped the unnaturally voluptuous woman in her arms, then carried her into the office, "Until I'm satisfied," Silea continued, setting the owner down and looking her dead in the eye, "You're my plaything, little girl."

Neylu gulped audibly while her cock finally broke through her pants. The amazon merely smirked down at the futa, and grabbed her own garments, then tore them off with a single pull. A shocked, but lustful gasp filled the space between them, before it was replaced by a single, hulking mass of cock. Silea's smirk widened at the awed expression, though it grew tight when she noted how big the owner was.

Futanari weren't uncommon, but they weren't everywhere either. Much rarer were hyper futanari, who some were lucky to meet in real life every few decades. Silea only knew one other personally, that was her wife. And she swore that this 'Neylu' wasn't nearly so big when they first arrived, in fact, she hardly remembered her appearance at all when they checked in. Although that might've been because Natalie was the one who signed their names, while Silea massaged her tits from behind.

"You... you like?" Neylu asked, hefting her own prick to show how big she was. It was visibly smaller than Silea's, but that was to be expected given the amazon's heritage, however the balls more than made up for it by hanging to the owner's shins and bulging out past her hips.

"I'm not interested in your cock," Silea snarled and turned the comparatively petite woman around, then marched her to the personal desk. The amazon cleared it off with a sweep of her powerful arm, before forcing Neylu to climb on top and present her rear. With her toy properly placed, Silea crouched down to inspect this futa's outrageous curves. Silea's hands all but sank into the ass flesh like it was made from putty.

"Oh, we are going to have some fun," Silea moaned huskily, pulling them apart to peer at the pliant anus concealed within, before peeking at the engorged, dripping lips of the owner's sex. She took a long breath, inhaling this woman's musky desire, and her prick pulsated in longing.

"We are," Neylu agreed under her breath, but went ignored. She yelped as the hyper endowed amazon's cock suddenly found her entrance and coerced its way inside, spreading the lips taut around a head easily the size of her calves. It parted her walls with ease, like an indominable army that would not be denied its victory. Even Neylu's cervix was no match as her womb was similarly invaded.

Silea moaned hoarsely at the heat and wetness enveloping her cock. It had only been a few days since Natalie went and vanished, however going without orgasm in that time was a torture that she wouldn't wish upon her worst enemies. Her balls rumbled and churned with their potency, eager to flood the clenching canal in their seed. The seven-foot amazon sank her hands into Neylu's spongy hips.

"How is it, slut? How does feel having a real cock inside of you?"

"Amazing," Neylu panted as she was rutted like an animal, her breasts and ass quivered and shook wildly with every push of the futa amazon's honed body, "It's so fucking deep. In my womb... it's in my chest."

"That puny cock of yours doesn't compare, does it? You needed a dick like mine!" Silea gave a strong, sharp thrust and sank another foot inside. Her sudden jerk made the owner's ass ripple like ocean waves, its abundant flesh dancing before her, enticing her to feel it against her.

"No!" Neylu agreed with a high yelp, "It doesn't! My cock isn't enough to satisfy me!"

"Good girl," Silea praised, hastening her pace now, eager to hilt this bitch before cumming, "I bet you wish you had a cock like mine. Something that could actually satisfy someone."

"Oh fuck, yes I do!" Neylu cried, body convulsing as her first orgasm erupted within her. Cum sprayed from her member, dousing the wall and splashing back onto her utterly stuffed body. Her pussy let down its own rush of fluids, squirting from around Silea's prick.

"Too bad," Silea growled, leaning forward to whisper into the futa's ear, pausing her rapid thrusts to slowly sink more of her shaft inside, stretching this poor owner's womb out past her head, "You'll have to settle for my huge dicked young."

"Yes..." Neylu hissed, her body twitching as the words heightened the afterglow of her climax, "Your babies... your hyper cocked babies..."

Silea finally felt her groin meet the immense flesh of Neylu's ass. Her goal accomplished, the amazon reared back, pulling foot after foot of cock from the owner's reluctant depths, before stabbing it all back inside. Neylu's screams filled the room. Every thrust made her pussy squelch lewdly, a swiftly growing puddle of her juices piled onto the desk while her cock spurted weakly. In a matter of minutes, she had lost her seductive prowess and become nothing but a vapid cock sheath.

"Get ready you dirty slut," Silea huffed, sweat glistening on her skin as her hips worked harder and faster, "I'm gonna fill you with my pent up jizz. It's going to pile into your womb and find your eggs. All of them."

"Ah, fuck... yes, yes, YES!" Neylu screeched as her uterus was inundated in seed, the organ stretching even further to handle the massive influx. Each burst was preceded by a sharp jerk from Silea, whose cock throbbed and swelled with every impended release. Their flesh slapped against each other, while the musk of their sex-crazed bodies permeated the room. When Silea finally petered out, Neylu's trim middle was lost to a semi-sphere of cum.

"So much," Neylu breathed once she regained a semblance of thought, "You're still hard?"

"Of course," Silea growled, pulling away and driving herself back in, spearing through the lake of her semen, "I've gone days without cumming, bitch. You've got a lot more to take."

"Fuck yeah," Neylu moaned and shook her motherly hips, "Give me more."

Her words were heard, but unnecessary. Silea had no intention of withholding even a single drop from this seductress. The amazon knew her sperm was potent enough to guarantee pregnancy, as she had seen time after time with Natalie ever since they first slept together. It was just what this woman deserved.

"There," Silea eventually gasped, her cock finally going flaccid as she slipped free from the sloppy, cum ridden mess. Not a drop had been spared. The owner's pussy gaped open, gushing with semen as her womb was made to release its bounty. Neylu's hands were forced against the wall to keep herself balanced, while her knees had long since left the desk's surface. They connected once more as the floor was inundated in cum.

"Sorry, Natalie," Silea mourned aloud, "I'll make it up to you." In response, a series of muffled noises caught her ear. She looked to the owner, who was slowly turning around to sit on the desk. Just the fact that she was still conscious was impressive, let alone moving. Silea thinned her eyes at Neylu, who settled down with an exhilarated yelp.

"Aw, are you soft already? But we've barely started," Neylu teased, eyes glimmering evilly. She reached down to pet her cock, which hadn't lost any of its lustre. No, Silea corrected her thoughts, it was bigger than before. By at least a foot, she frowned at the sight, then looked down at herself. The floor was much closer than it should've been, and her cock looked much too small for her.

"What did you do?" Silea demanded. The owner hopped down, setting her endowments bouncing, and smirked at the once taller than life amazon.

"Nothing that you didn't give up willingly," Neylu assured her, staring down at the futa, "Now, how about a little more fun since we're a more even size."

"Like hell," Silea rebuked and stood up to her full height, something would normally frighten anyone into submitting. But not now, not when this futa now stood at least a foot taller than her.

"Let me give you a hand," Neylu cooed, leaning down until her hands came into contact with Silea's cock. A shock of energy caused the amazon to yelp and pull away, only for her cock to remain in contact as it swiftly reached full erection once more. Only it was lacking.

"My... my fucking dick," Silea gasped, rage boiling in her veins as she turned her furious gaze to the owner, whom she was now certain wasn't human.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you leave this room completely satisfied. It's just a game, ma'am," Neylu said, stroking her now much larger cock while she stepped away, adding, "I've always wanted to try this."

"Try what?" Silea practically shouted, a chill coursing through her blood at the lack of power her voice held. It was so average now.

"This," Neylu answered by stepping forward, pressing the massive shape of her erection into Silea's shrunken one. After a moment, the pressure became too much, and the owner's urethra opened up. Silea gasped at the sensations that wrapped around her dick. It was tighter than Neylu's pussy had been. She could feel glops of semen clinging to the insides, transferring to her own member as it was devoured by the shaft.

"Hmm, oh fuck," Neylu moaned as she progressed, inches turning to feet as her cock swallowed more of Silea's once enormous member. The amazon couldn't resist moaning, assailed by sensations she hadn't dreamt of experiencing. She could feel the owner's heartbeat around her prick, throbbing against her shaft like a tribal drum. But there wasn't as much response as she would expect, even after her cock had somehow shrunk.

"I can feel it," Neylu sighed, hands running across her body, cupping and sinking her mountainous tits while they vanished behind her to caress her impossible ass, then moving around to stroke her docked prick. Silea stared at the inhuman owner, breathing heavily as unwelcome pleasure shoved its way into her consciousness. There was something different about her, not just in her attitude or the fact that she had somehow grown a foot in height and in her cock. The hair at her back looked lighter than normal, almost red.

Silea reached back and pulled her ponytail around to her front. She was a redhead, one of the few with the perfect crimson colour, but that gorgeous red was vanishing before her eyes. Horror made her blood run cold, yet it was overshadowed by the unstoppable blaze of her pleasure.

"You noticed something, huh?" Neylu giggled and moaned, more of Silea's cock disappearing into her own, "Would've thought something else might've caught your attention first."

"What are...?" Silea turned her gaze down at herself and quivered in horror. Her body was one designed for hunting and mating, that didn't exclude her femininity, however. She was curvy, suitably so for her former height. Now... Silea stared down at her chest where a pair of flat, barely visible breasts sat. If not for her erect nipples, she might've mistook them for smooth skin, "What the fuck are you?"

"Hmm, I think that's enough," Neylu sighed. Silea squeaked when she was suddenly forced back, and her cock slid free of the owner's prick.

"My cock..." Silea whimpered, staring at a member that little boys would be embarrassed to have.

"I can't believe my luck, two hyper futanari showing up like you two. I've been needing a good couple of meals for a few centuries now," Neylu revealed, though she seemed to be speaking with herself, "Being a succubus among mortals is pretty hard, you know?"

"A succubus?" Silea gasped, backing away to the door, but her body felt so heavy. Not just her figure and her endowments, but her strength had also been taken.

"Yes. No point in hiding it anymore. I'm not totally evil, though," Neylu said, walking over to stand in Silea's way, now doubly hyper sized cock hanging over the former amazon, "I can reunite you with your wife."

"You killed her?" Silea tried to scream, however even her voice felt weak.

"No, no," Neylu quickly assured her, "She's in here." The succubus stroked her much large testicles, where a protrusion briefly appeared.

"This can't be real," Silea breathed, now trying to get as far away from the demon as she could.

"How helpful of you," Neylu sighed and crouched down, laying her cock upon the ground when Silea's feet was just about to go out of reach. The now frail Amazonian yelled when she was suddenly tugged to a stop and felt a slimy warmth envelop her feet to her ankles, "Ah, I love this feeling." Neylu breathed.

Silea looked back, then shouted when she was jerked back. Her calves were consumed in the slimy insides, which throbbed and undulated around her in a horrifying mockery of a massage. The succubus stroked her monumental hulk of a cock, both arms working in tandem while she kept it between her equally huge breasts. If she hadn't taken so much of Silea's height, it would've looked ridiculous.

"I can't wait to feel you in my balls," Neylu moaned, "You're a fighter, right? Hmm, just like your lovely wife. Make sure you thank her for the curves, by the way."

"Don't do this. Give her back and we'll leave," Silea pleaded, blushing hotly at the fact that she was made to do something so pitiful.

"No can do," Neylu shook her head, while kissing every inch of cock that her mouth could reach, "I need you both inside of me for a while, until my changes are permanent. Hmm, speaking of which..." Neylu grunted softly and her cock lurched forward, swallowing Silea's thighs in a single move. She, then, raised the giant member up, taking Silea with it.

The amazon struggled. She clawed and punched at the head, but it merely depressed under her efforts like a sponge, while her feet kicked with all the might she could muster. It was useless. Her body was puny, a hollow shadow of what it once was. Silea refused to give in, however. Even as her barely noticeable breasts were engulfed, she continued to squirm.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,796 Followers
12