An American Count Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke arrived first and saw that the Baroness was waiting for him at the table. The dinner setting was considerably less than the places for the 75+ guests from the night before. Three place settings adorned the large table and Valentina was standing behind one of the chairs near the head of the table. Luke greeted the Baroness who directed him to the seat at the head of the table. Sophia entered the dining room two minutes after Luke arrived, rapidly smoothing her hair and ablaze in after-sex glow.

"Please forgive me for being late, Lu... I mean, Sire," Sophia corrected herself in front of her mother. "I was... unavoidably detained." Sophia said with a slight grin.

"No worries, Baronetess," Luke said, returning the smile. "We wouldn't think of starting without you."

Anna and Marie served the three nobles their evening meals and Johann poured wine for the trio. Luke took the opportunity to pin Johann down on a few things.

"Johann, is there a schedule of my appointments somewhere." Luke asked his butler. "I'd rather not be surprised by any more cape-wearing excursions if we can help it."

"Of course, my Lord," Johann replied, "The only thing scheduled for the rest of the week is a hunting excursion with the mayor tomorrow morning. You will not be required to wear your cape, Sire."

At this, both Luke and Sophia laughed at Johann's unintended joke. Sophia's mother, however, failed to see the humor. She hastily finished her meal then excused herself to the young Count and left the dining room. Sophia stared at her mother as she left then looked down at her plate, mortified by the baroness' behavior.

Luke took it all in stride and touched Sophia's arm lightly, silently letting her know that things would be fine in time. He then looked at Johann and gave his first real order as Count Wagner XII, lord and master of the former Castle Heidenreich, now the Castle Wagner.

"Johann, next Thursday is the American holiday Thanksgiving. I'd like Maximillian and Tobias to prepare a traditional Thanksgiving Day meal: Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, the whole nine yards. And I'd like it served so the entire staff can join us. I'd like us all to sit down to a holiday meal as one. Please make all the arrangements."

A stunned Johann looked at his new employer puzzled. The servants dining with the nobles?! It was unheard of! However, Johann was a consummate professional. He did as he was asked. "I will make all the arrangements, Sire." Johann replied to Luke's request.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When dinner was finished, Luke and Sophia parted for a while but made a plan to meet later that night after her mother and the staff had retired for the night. Luke had two thoughts after they separated: Get another one of those tasty hefeweizens from the game room and then head over to the library to do a little more research on his genealogy. He also wanted to research exactly what his duties as Count were to be and what was expected of him in that capacity. Luke had a feeling that the latter would require more than one beer, so he reminded himself to pour two steins when he got to the bar in the game room.

When Luke arrived at the game room, her realized that Anna and Marie were in the middle of cleaning duties. He started in to fill a couple of chalices of Stiegl Weisse but something told him to hold back for a moment. He was behind an amusement park-themed pinball machine and the women could not see him. Anna was wiping down the oak bar and Marie was running a vacuum cleaner over the carpeted floor near the billiard table where Luke and Sophia had had their sexual encounter a couple of hours before. Marie suddenly turned off the vacuum and beckoned Anna over in German. The smaller of the two women picked something up off the floor and showed it to her taller counterpart. Sophia, in her haste to dress, had forgone putting her thong back on and Marie had found it under the pool table. The two maids began to giggle and joke in their native language, then Anna grabbed the tiny piece of lingerie and held it to her private region and wiggled, mocking the owner of the thong. This brought out another wave of giggles from the women then straight-out laughter. Anna doubled over in a fit of hilarity and placed her arms around Marie's neck and shoulders to steady herself. Anna's laughter subsided, but she didn't remove herself from Marie, but moved her embrace closer and bent down to seductively kiss her brunette cleaning partner.

From his vantage point, Luke could see everything happening in his game room between the two maids. Anna and Marie continued to twist their tongues in passion while Anna's hand slipped from Marie's shoulder and found its way underneath the diminutive brown-haired cutie's skirt. Marie's hands went straight for Anna's ample rack and the blonde's massive boobs popped free of her elastic outfit top. Because of the stark difference in height between the two, Marie's mouth was at the perfect level to slip one of Anna's nipples into her mouth and suckle while Anna worked her fingers below the shorter raven-haired worker's dress. Anna stepped back from Marie then let her uniform fall to the floor, exposing her gorgeous physique, then slipped Marie's dress from her shoulders and off her lithe body, revealing Marie's porcelain-skinned figure.

Anna backed Marie's nude butt up against the pool table then lifted her up on to the felt, in almost the exact location Luke had placed Sophia less than two hours before. Anna spread Marie's short legs, showing off the brunette's pink slit and leaking girl juice. Luke thought This really IS the game room! Almost as soon as Luke thought crossed his mind, Anna turned her head, looked straight at Luke, and shot him one of her now-famous winks. The blonde knockout bent at the waist, giving Luke a prime view of her sweet pussy and ass, and began to run her tongue up and down Marie's wet snatch then swept over her clit, eliciting a gasp from Marie and a stifled moan from Luke. Anna inserted two fingers into Marie's well-lubricated cunt and worked her fingers over the dark-haired sprite's delicate G-spot.

Marie had no pressure point for Anna to use to stop her approaching orgasm, and the fair-haired beauty had no intention of suppressing it. Marie's arched her back high and lifted her body off the felt of the billiard table as eruptions of bliss surged through her. Anna removed her mouth from Marie's slick mound, exhibiting the smaller woman's cum on her mouth and chin. Anna shot another look in Luke's direction then licked Marie's goo from her full lips. The platinum blonde then climbed up on the pool table and pulled Marie on top of her in a sixty-nine position. The two housemaids proceeded to give each other's pink hotspots a wicked tongue-lashing, putting on a show for their new employer. Luke watched as Anna plunged two fingers back into Marie's tingly box, then remove her digits only to poke her index finger into her Sapphic lover's rosebud anus. Anna fucked Marie's ass first with one, then two, then finally three of her long fingers, causing Marie to release a muffled scream of delight while her mouth worked Anna's shaved lips and delicate button.

Luke felt a little guilty watching his employees this way. It was the second time he had spied on members of his staff having sex in as many days. Luke's guilt quickly subsided as the two women continued their mutual assault on each other's drenched cunts. Just before both women exploded on one another, Luke felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly spun around to see Sophia standing behind him, also watching and enjoying the impromptu sexcapade.

"Mein Gott!" Sophia whispered. "That's so fucking hot, Luke. How long have you been watching?"

"Shhhh..." Luke admonished the young noblewoman. "Since they began. I'm pretty sure Anna knows I'm here, but I don't think Marie does.

Luke crouched back down behind the pinball machine and Sophia crouched with him. She put her hands around Luke's chest and inside his shirt, caressing his bare skin. The crimson-locked beauty placed light kisses on Luke's neck and ear lobe while the couple watched the lesbian performance. Luke's cock swelled in his jeans and begged to be set free. Sophia reached down between Luke's legs and rubbed his rock-hard member through its denim prison. Luke thought he'd need more than a beer or two after this.

On the felt-covered slate of the pool table, Anna removed her mouth from Marie's sweltering pussy and gasped deeply. Her overdue orgasm slammed through her body and she shuddered while flooding Marie's mouth with a dousing of her white, milky emissions. Luke and Sophia saw Marie try to contain Anna's squirting cum in her mouth, then watched as it escaped her lips and splashed on to the top of the gaming table. Thirty seconds later, Luke and Sophia watched Marie tense up and clench her tight rectum over Anna's fingers as the tiny nymph enjoyed her second delicious and earth-shattering climax. Her ejaculate once more flowed over Anna's face and into the blonde bombshell's waiting mouth where she hungrily gobbled her young lover's cream.

The two cleaning ladies-turned-sex partners caught their breath and Marie turned to face Anna. She kissed the bigger blonde woman and shared their cocktail of feminine cum. The women stroked each other for a minute or two then climbed off their makeshift love bed and began to put their clothes back on. The women still had work to be done in other rooms of the castle and the two maids would have to hustle to complete their tasks by the time Johann made his nightly rounds.

Luke and Sophia slipped back around the doorway leading out of the game room and into the deserted hallway. Luke grabbed Sophia around the waist and pulled the beautiful red head close to him. He kissed Sophia deeply and the lover's tongues danced while their bodies craved more. Luke broke their lip lock, grabbed the baronetess by the back of her fiery locks, and gave her an order:

"Go fill two big chalices with that beer then meet me in my room in ten minutes!" Luke craved the taste of his lover more than the hefeweizen, but he needed a bracer after the incredible girl-on-girl action he had just witnessed. He admired Sophia's sweet curvy ass as she walked away from him then sprinted up the two flights of stone stairs to prepare his suite and himself for a night of intense coupling with his new lover.

12