An American Count Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's hand went to her freshly-shaven mound. She loved the feel of her bare pussy and slipped a finger between her puffy folds. She found her throbbing clit and dragged her finger up and down until her own wetness mingled with the water from the shower. Anna used two fingers to spread her lips wide and ground her other hand on her pink nub. She rubbed her slick button and her breath became short. The flaxen nymph reached on to the second shower shelf and produced another tool with which she was quite familiar: a seven-inch pink waterproof vibrator. Anna turned the vibe on its highest setting then sank it into her moistening hole and found her fibrous pleasure zone. She sat on the stone floor of the shower and furiously fucked herself with the plastic device while massaging her sensitive clit. Her phallic lover had never let her down and this occasion was no exception. Anna's eyes squinted shut and her mouth opened in a silent scream of passion as she orgasmed. Pleasure took over her body and her toes curled while the waves of bliss blasted through her. When her orgasm finally subsided, Anna stood up off the shower floor, set the vibrator back in its place, then rinsed herself off. She soaped her loofah once more and lathered up. I must be clean for tonight's festivities, she thought as the devilish smile returned to her pouty full lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke decided to take his lawyer's advice and shop more than he had planned. He bought Christmas gifts for all the staff and inhabitants of the castle, for the Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Freistadt, and a few friends back in America that had no idea about his recent double windfall. Mostly, Luke shopped for Sophia. He guessed at her size and bought her dresses and shoes at Chanel and Prada, diamonds and pearls at Cartier and Tiffany's, and enough lacey lingerie from Victoria's Secret to fulfill any fantasy they could think of seven days a week. The other shoppers observed the young Count through the store windows and marveled at the items Luke purchased and the price tags attached to those items.

Luke spent over 500,000 Euros that day and had to ship most of the merchandise to the castle. Only one of the gifts that Luke bought that day would leave with him in the helicopter when he finally ended his spending spree. But he did order a larger chopper to ferry himself and his new security detail back to the castle. At 5:45pm, Luke sent Sophia a text letting her know he was running late but would be home by 7pm. Two minutes later, her reply came through: Hurry back but be safe, followed by a red heart emoji at the end. Luke told the pilot there was a little something extra in it for him if he got them back to the castle before 7pm.

At 6:45pm, the chopper touched down on the castle roof's helipad and the security crew swept the area for any problems. Sophia opened the door to the roof and was immediately seized at the wrist by one of the guards. Luke jumped out of the chopper's cabin and ran to the unfolding scene.

"Wait! Wait!!" Luke shouted over the thumping of the helicopter blades. "She's OK! She lives here!"

The guard released Sophia and she rubbed her wrist where the large man had immobilized her.

"Luke, who are these people?!" Sophia asked

"I'll fill you in when we get downstairs. You're not going to believe this, Sophia"

Before they went through the door that led to the stairway, Luke noticed that Sophia was dressed nice. Very nice! The baronetess was wearing a black sleeveless dress that nearly brushed the floor, but both sides were slit up to each hip, exposing her fair-skinned legs when she walked. Luke saw no material on her upper thighs and wagered that, along with no panties, she was also wearing no bra. The dress' neckline plunged halfway to her navel and showed the curves of her luscious C cups. Her red hair was styled in a updo with ringlets of crimson locks falling by her ears, her lobes adorned with sparkling diamond teardrop earrings that shined in the crisp moonlight. Luke also noticed Sophia seemed a bit taller; her shoes were 4-inch heels that matched her dress and her toenails were painted candy apple red, as were her fingernails. She was a vision of loveliness in the glow of the Austrian winter moon and Luke drank her in with his eyes.

"Are we going out tonight, Sophia?" Luke asked. "I'm not really dressed for it like you are."

"I think you need to take a look at your driveway, my Lord." Sophia laughed as she answered. She took him to the edge of roof and showed him the cars lined up near the castle entrance. Luke knew exactly what was happening and he frowned at Sophia.

"Oh, no." Luke said to Sophia. "You didn't..."

Sophia laughed once more while she linked arms with the young Count and led him to the stairwell door. As the door opened, Luke could hear the party in his honor was already going strong.

"Don't be scared, Sire." Sophia joked once more. "It's just a small party. Try to have a little fun."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The celebration was in full swing by the time Luke and Sophia made their way to the main floor reception hall. As the couple entered the door, the string quartet struck in a rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" and the approximately 100 guests sang along then cheered at the end and toasted the Count's health and long life. A glass of champagne found its way to Luke's hand and he was prompted to give a short speech.

"Thank you all for coming and celebrating this day with me." Luke began. "I lost my mother years ago and, as you know, my father in the last year. I've come to find a new family here in this castle and they all mean so much to me. No man could ask for a better family and friends." He took Sophia's hand and gazed into her emerald eyes. "And one special person that has shown me what true happiness can be. Thank you, Sophia." Luke kissed the striking red head and the party guests cheered wildly.

At 11:30 that night, the Mayor, in his usual inebriated state, caused quite a scene when he barged in to the ladies' room in the reception hall and was met with screams from the women occupying it at the time, including the wife of Upper Austria's vice-Governor. It was mutually agreed by all the attendees that the party was, indeed, over and Luke bade them good night. Luke and Sophia walked hand-in-hand to the master suite.

"Sophia, I didn't see your mother at the party tonight." Luke said. "Is she still upset about us?"

"She... already had a prior engagement." Sophia responded, not wanting to ruin Luke's special day. "We'll talk more about it tomorrow. Right now, it's time for your birthday gift." Sophia reached behind her head and found the zipper on her dress. Luke watched as the fastener slid down and the dress fell off Sophia's beautiful frame. As he suspected, the baronetess was wearing neither panties nor a bra. She stepped out of the black dress pooled on the stone floor and walked naked, except for her black heels, down the hall to the master suite. Luke's eyes nearly fell out of his head at the sight of his lover dressed in stilettos and diamond earrings and nothing else. He followed Sophia down the hall, watching her incredible ass bounce seductively from side to side as she walked in front of him.

One of Luke's new security guards was posted outside the door to the master suite. Sophia, stark naked, walked to the black-suited sentinel and ran a finger across his chest as she keyed in the code for entry to the room. Sophia whispered something into the guard's ear and the protector merely nodded. Luke wondered how the security man could be so calm and collected with a sexy naked red head walking by and talking into his ear like that. A consummate professional, Luke thought. He liked that about this new detail. The door opened, and Luke followed Sophia's bare ass into the room. I would follow that ass into combat if she asked, he thought as the door closed behind him and his eyes adjusted to the candlelit glow in the suite.

Sophia pulled Luke close to her and removed his suitcoat, tie and shirt, baring his smooth masculine chest. She kissed her noble lover passionately while working the buckle on his belt then removing the leather strap. Sophia doubled the belt then playfully gave her curvy ass a light strike. She tossed the strap on to the floor next to the bed then worked the button and zipper on Luke's suit trousers until his waist was free and the pants slid down his legs. Luke stepped out of the grey pants and moved to take off his boxer briefs, but Sophia stopped him.

"Not just yet, my Lord," Sophia stated as she lightly pushed Luke's hands away from the elastic of his underwear. "I want to be the one to remove those for you, but not just yet."

"Sophia, I have to know," Luke queried, "What did you say to that security guard before we came in here?"

"Well," the naked baronetess replied, "I told him to ignore the sounds coming from the room tonight and not to tell anyone what he hears, and she may just make it worth his while." Sophia winked at a puzzled Luke.

"She?" Luke asked. "Who's she?"

As soon as he asked, Luke saw the door to his walk-in closet/dressing room open and his blonde maid, Anna, walk out as naked as Sophia was. Her fair hair was out of her trademark double braids and hung down across her titanic breasts. Anna wore black stilettos similar to Sophia's and the heels made the bombshell servant an inch taller than Luke's 6'2" height. Anna walked over to Sophia and the two nude women embraced and caressed each other's warm skin.

"This is she, my Lord." Sophia answered. "Enjoy your gift, Luke." Sophia laid Anna down on the bed, then slid up the blonde's naked form and kissed her deeply. Anna wrapped her deliciously long legs around Sophia's torso and Luke felt his cock strain against the cotton of his boxer briefs as the two women laid together on his bed and interlocked tongues. Sophia inched down Anna's taut body and took the blonde's heavy tits in her hands. The beautiful red head sucked on one nipple and half dollar-sized areola while rolling the other between her thumb and finger. Luke sat transfixed as Anna rubbed her shaved mound on Sophia's middle and navel. Sophia inched her body further down Anna's, tracing a line of saliva from the flaxen-haired temptress' chest to just above her bare mons. Sophia spread Anna's sexy slit with her fingers, gave Luke another look and wink, then swiped her tongue up Anna's gash from her perineum to just above her hardening clit.

Anna swung her arms back behind her head and grabbed the headboard of Luke's king-sized bed and held on tight. Sophia worked Anna's clit with her mouth and tongue, which made the buxom blonde's pussy slick with saliva and her own natural lubricant. Sophia's fingers found their way into Anna's slippery twat and the gorgeous red head ran her red nails over Anna's G-spot. The combination of fingers and tongue were too much for the fair-haired maid and she climaxed hard on Sophia's mouth and hand. The baronetess pulled her fingers out of Anna's creamy cunt and displayed them for Luke, covered in the blonde's milky emission. Sophia licked Anna's cum from one digit, then spread the rest of the goo on Luke's lips. She leaned over the bed and licked the Count's sticky mouth then plunged her tongue into Luke maw and the couple tasted Anna's tasty wetness together. Sophia took Luke's hand and stood him up off the bedside chair. She grabbed the waistband of his boxer briefs and yanked them down to the floor in one swift motion, revealing his throbbing cock.

Anna moved to get off the bed, but Sophia pushed her back down to the soft mattress. Luke's fire-haired lover grabbed his head and aimed his mouth to Anna's slick pussy. Sophia then swung around and straddled Anna's face so that the two women were in the sixty-nine position. Luke and Sophia shared Anna's quivering pussy and traded licks on her hot button until the golden-locked nymph came once more, this time depositing her womanly secretions on Luke's mouth and tongue. Luke greedily drank of Anna's nectar and licked her spasming snatch clean.

"I think it's time the birthday boy got a little attention, Anna." Sophia spoke softly as the two women guided Luke to the head of the bed. The young Count was propped up in the middle of the bed against the headboard with pillows behind his back and two beautiful ladies on either side of him. Anna took charge and began to lick her employer's stiff shaft on the left side. Sophia took the right and the duo gave Luke his first double blowjob. The feeling was out of this world and Luke closed his eyes and leaned his head back on to the propped pillows. Anna and Sophia took turns sucking Luke's engorged dick; one would take his hard meat into her mouth while the other would run her tongue over his tingling scrotum, then switch on a whim and repeat the process. The nobleman's head was buzzing at the twin tongues working his genitals and he thought his cork would pop at any second. Luke felt the familiar finger push below his sack. Anna's pressure point trick stopped his impending eruption and the ménage a trois continued.

Anna moved off her belly and on to her knees. Luke knew what the wiggling of her ass meant, as he'd had her the first night at the castle. He looked at Sophia for approval, but he needn't have worried about any jealousy from her.

"Go on, Luke." Sophia directed the Count. "I want to watch you fuck her. I just love seeing Anna in action with another man."

Luke couldn't believe his ears. Did his girlfriend just actually give him permission to screw another woman? Well, she WAS the one that sent the blonde maid to his room that night, so why not? he thought. "You're going to get the best Christmas present." He said to Sophia as he climbed on to his knees and pointed his rigid pecker at Anna's waiting pussy.

Sophia took Luke's chair near the bed and watched as Luke slid his cock easily into Anna's wet twat. Anna gasped as Luke's hard dick filled her pussy and her ass wiggled once more in approval. "Oh, danke, meine Dame!" Anna said to Sophia. "Thank you for sharing Count Wagner with me tonight, meine Dame!"

Sophia sat in the chair by the bed, idly chewing on one painted fingernail while she watched Luke pick up the pace and begin to slam his stiff rod in and out of the blonde maid. Luke grabbed Anna's curvy hips and pulled her spectacular ass toward him as his cock speared its target over and over. His eyes were closed, and his mind focused on the sweet pussy before him, so Luke didn't see or hear Sophia get off the chair. Luke felt the pressure below his sack once more and puzzled at how Anna could have reached her hand that far underneath both of them without him feeling her move. The trick worked, and Luke felt like he could slam Anna's hot crack until morning. He looked down and saw Sophia's red head underneath him and the blonde bombshell he was screwing. She was the one who had pushed his pressure point this time, delaying his orgasm. Sophia had slid under Anna and sixty-nined her while Luke pounded the fair-haired devil's snatch mercilessly.

Between Sophia's clit-licking and Luke's pussy-hammering, Anna could take no more. Her third orgasm of the night was nearly bed-breaking, and her legs shook violently as pleasure coursed through her. The contractions in her sweet love canal caught hold of Luke's dick and began to milk him like one of the bossies Sophia tended at the Schmidt farm. Luke heard Sophia begin to moan and knew her orgasm wasn't far behind his. Anna had lowered her head and swirled her tongue on to the crimson-locked noblewoman's neglected pussy. Anna did double duty as her pussy muscles jerked Luke's cock to its crescendo while her mouth sent Sophia over the edge.

"Oh, fuck!!" Luke yelled to no one as his balls jerked up and he fired his wad into Anna's exhausted hole. He came powerfully and flooded Anna with his hot seed.

"Oh, meine GOTT!!!" Sophia screamed as her own orgasm tore through her frame. Her body arched off the mattress, now soaked with sweat and love fluids, and she stifled her passion scream with the coupling of Luke and Anna's genitals. Luke slipped his well-fucked cock out of Anna's pussy and the couple's combined juices flowed out of her and into Sophia's waiting mouth. The red-haired minx took the entire load then sat up and kissed Anna mixing all three lovers' cream together in their mouths. Luke laid back on the bed, completely spent by the birthday revelry in the master suite. Sophia flopped on one side of him and Anna did the same on the other side. Luke put his arms around his two favorite women and all three drifted off to slumber in one another's embrace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke and Sophia awoke in the master suite's king-size bed covered in a warm comforter. Anna had awoken early and made sure the noble couple was comfortable. She then gathered the discarded clothes from the previous night and quietly tidied up the room. As much fun as the night before had been, there was work to be done and Anna took her service to the castle and her employer very seriously. Anna silently exited the room, as naked as she had come in, and kissed the ever-vigilant security guard on the cheek. The sentinel couldn't help but watch the blonde seductress walk down the hall, her bare ass swaying back and forth temptingly.

Luke stirred first and hugged Sophia tightly to him. The previous night was one of the most amazing he'd ever had, and now that it was over he realized that he had truly fallen for the baronetess and he wanted no other women, no matter how sexually exciting another may be. Anna was definitely a sexpot and a mind-blowing lover, but Sophia was the one for him, now and forever, Luke hoped. He kissed Sophia on the forehead and his red-headed lover opened her emerald eyes and smiled. She gazed into Luke eyes and said the words she had longed to say to her lover since she had admitted her feelings to her mother and herself.

"I love you, Luke." Sophia admitted to the young Count. "I don't just love you, but I'm IN love with you, Luke. I don't want you to feel that you have to say it back just because I said it. I wanted you to know how I feel about you, my dear. My love." Sophia shed a single tear as she confessed her love for the nobleman. Luke wiped the tear away and kissed Sophia's smooth red lips.

"Sophia, I have loved you virtually since we met." Luke told her. "I want you to stay with me here at the castle and be mine forever. I've never felt this way about anyone and I can't picture myself with anyone else anywhere in the world. And I don't care how your mother feels about us. I hope you feel that way too, Sophia. That's why I need to speak to her today. To tell her..."

"Mother and Maximillian left the castle yesterday while you were out, Luke." Sophia interrupted. "She will never approve of our relationship. But that doesn't matter to me anymore. You and I are together, and I will stay with you forever if you wish." More tears flowed as Sophia poured her heart out to her lover.

"Why did Maximillian go with her?" Luke asked as he whisked away more of Sophia's tears.

"My mother and Maximillian have been lovers since before my father died." Sophia let slip her second confession of the early morning. "I have known about their affair since I was sixteen. My mother swore me to secrecy. She said it would destroy my father if he knew and we would have to leave our home if the truth ever came out." Sophia's tears became sobs and she buried her face in Luke's chest.

Luke held Sophia tight as she wept. "You did what you thought was best for your family, Sophia. Anyone would have done the same to save a loved one from heartache. Don't beat yourself up over it, baby." He lifted her chin and kissed her tear-streaked face and lips. The lovers kissed passionately until Johann's knock on the door signaled the start to the Count's new day.