An American Count Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah moved up Anna's secured body and zig-zagged her tongue up her torso and between the young blonde's massive tits. The older woman stopped her lick at Anna's neck and replaced her wet tongue with a rough hand around her throat. Deborah put her face millimeters from Anna's as she spoke.

"You're going to do whatever I want, aren't you?" Deborah said with a flash of evil in her tan eyes. "And you're going to let us do whatever we want to you, right?"

"Ja, meine Dame..." Anna said, her voice a touch throaty from the fingers clamping on to her voice box. She had played this game before and knew exactly what her dominant lovers wanted from her.

"Very good, my pet..." Deborah responded. She straddled Anna's torso then moved herself up, tracing the line of saliva she left with her tongue until the older woman's slick pussy was hovering over the Austrian blonde's waiting mouth. Deborah lowered herself to Anna's face and ground her wet mound on her submissive lady's lips. Anna's tongue shot out of her mouth and found Deborah's hard clit and began to circle it with her spit. The older blonde moaned as the young captive ate her box and swirled around her love button.

Anna felt movement at the end of the bed then hands on her thighs. Jonathon had had enough of being a spectator, removed the rest of his tuxedo, and joined the ladies on the mattress. He spun Deborah 180 degrees then bent his wife down so that the two women were in the sixty-nine position. Jonathon swung around to Anna's head and dove his rod into his wife's well-licked hole. Anna continued to please the older blonde while running her tongue up to meet their coupling. Deborah stiffened and stopped licking Anna's buzzing clit as she came hard on her husband's stiff prick. Jonathon pulled his fat cock out of Deborah and pushed it into Anna's mouth.

"Clean her cum off me, slave!" Jonathon ordered Anna as his dick slid between her lips and into her throat. Anna sucked Deborah's cum and worked her muscles and contracted around Jonathon's throbbing pud. Deborah had gone back to her mouth-work on Anna's dripping cunt and munched the buxom blonde's pussy to the edge. Deborah stopped just before Anna was set to explode and climbed off the European bombshell. Jonathon went to the other end of the bed and slammed his hard dick into Anna's ready-to-cum twat. The dominant man pummeled Anna's snatch while Deborah untied the ropes from the footboard, but left the ropes tied to her ankles. Anna desperately wanted to cum and was ready to beg to have her hands untied so that she could finish the job on her aching clit herself when Jonathon rubbed his thumb on the young servant's pink nub.

The friction on her clit did the trick and Anna lost herself in waves of pure bliss. Her pussy muscles involuntarily constricted and contracted, grabbing Jonathon's plowing dong and finally milking him of his manly emissions. He came hard against Anna's pulsating cunt and flooded the fair-haired temptress to the brim, his ivory spew spilling freely from between Anna's red and swollen pussy lips. Jonathon's shrinking cock fell out of Anna and he went to the other end of the bed to remove the ropes. He untied the twisted bands from the headboard, but left Anna's wrists bound. Jonathon led Anna off the bed by the ropes on her arms to a chair in the sitting area of the suite. The mysterious couple then sat the busty blonde on the wooden seat and tied the ropes to the four legs, once more immobilizing their new submissive.

"She'll do nicely..." Deborah stated coldly as Jonathon wrapped himself in a red terrycloth robe and fished a black cellphone out of the side pocket.

"Meine Dame," Anna asked Deborah, "do you want me to please you again?"

"Oh, you will, my little pet," the older blonde answered, "but it won't be with your hot little body. It'll be with your association to that wealthy Count you work for. You're going to make me and my husband very rich." Deborah's hand swiped through the air and slapped Anna's face hard, leaving red finger-length welts across her cheek. "Make the call to the other..." Deborah said to Jonathon.

The abusive woman's husband pushed a button on the lit screen of his smartphone and began to talk. "We're on," he said into the receiver. "Take care of the security guard like we discussed. Make sure our intentions are quite clear." Jonathon said and ended the call. He walked over to Anna and lifted her stinging face to his. "You're going to make me a lot of money, sweet thing..." he said to Anna then mimicked his wife's earlier action and backhanded the subdued blonde on the opposite side of her face, bruising her cheek and eye and producing a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth. "You just stay quiet and do as you're told and maybe that's the worst you'll get..." The bound blonde began to softly sob as the horizon lightened slightly, signaling the coming sunrise in the Nevada desert on the first day of the new year.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

January 1st, 11:29 am

Luke sipped on his second cup of coffee while hotel security and management took care of Gunther's body. Luke had first contacted his accountant to arrange for the ransom money, then he called Mr. Anderson, his lawyer, and filled him in on the situation. Mr. Anderson contacted the upper management of Caesar's Palace and explained the delicate situation. After coming to the realization of who Anderson represented and the negative publicity this would bring to their company, the upper echelon at Caesars Entertainment Corporation agreed not to call the authorities and handle the situation in-house. A team of hotel detectives met with the remainder of Luke's security force and safeguarded the noble couple and the penthouse. When Gunther's body was removed from the patio, Luke spoke with Louis, the next-senior guard on the force.

"Louis, I need you to take over for Gunther," Luke said stoically. "I need you to find out who took Anna and where she is before 6pm. I'll pay the ransom. I don't care about the money, but I'm afraid these people will kill Anna regardless of payment."

"We've done some investigating already, Sire." Louis answered. "The night desk workers saw Anna leave with a middle-aged couple around 1:30am. They crossed the Strip, but no one saw which direction they went after that. We tried to ping the locator on her cellphone, but they have it blocked somehow. Our detail is actively searching the surrounding area, but, as of right now, we have found nothing."

"Do we know how Gunther was killed" Luke asked his new security chief.

"Garroted, Sire..." Louis said bluntly. "We found wire around his neck. He'd been dead for about three or four hours before you found him, my Lord."

"Dear God..." Luke said to himself. This trip was turning into a living nightmare: Two of his staff dead, one kidnapped, and Sophia injured in the attempt on his life, all in less than a week. "Louis, I want to know how the killers got past security, but the priority is getting Anna back safe. We'll wait for those bastards to call back with the drop-off information then follow those instructions, OK?"

"Yes, Sire." Louis answered his billionaire employer. "We will await your orders, my Lord."

Luke looked at his cellphone, willing it to ring. He looked to his right and saw hotel security staff zipping the black bag that held Gunther's lifeless body. Luke then looked to his left and saw Sophia with tears streaming down her face. He went to his red headed fiancé and held her tight.

"Poor Gunther..." Sophia said as she sobbed. "He died protecting us..."

"We're going to get Anna back, my love." Luke told her. "And we'll get these sons of bitches for what they did to Gunther."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

January 1st, 4:10 am

Gunther stood sentinel outside of the Count's penthouse. He wore a path pacing from the suite's entrance to the stainless-steel elevator doors on the adjacent patio. The party had ended an hour before and the rooftop was dark except for the Mag-Lite in Gunther's right hand. He scanned the pitch-black patio for the twentieth time since the gala had ended and deemed the area secure. Gunther hated gatherings like the one from the previous night. Too many people in an open area gave the security chief fits. No incidents tonight, though. Everyone was secure tonight, except for Anna.

Anna! Gunther thought as he paced back to the penthouse entrance. That damn woman will be the death of me, not knowing how prophetic his last thought was. Gunther turned when her heard the chime of the elevator indicating the car had arrived at the top floor. When the door opened, the figure he expected to be Anna was, in fact, a mad dressed in a white shirt and red vest, a hotel employee.

"State your business." Gunther exclaimed matter-of-factly as he reached under his black suitcoat and removed his pistol from his shoulder holster.

"Sorry to disturb you, sir," the employee responded, "but one of the party attendees lost their cellphone and asked that we check the area for it. You don't mind if I look around for a minute, do you?"

Gunther replaced his gun under his coat and walked toward the hotel employee. "Not at all. Let's see if we can find it." As Gunther shined his flashlight around the patio, he heard the kicking of gravel above him. Someone was on the roof! Gunther spun around to stop the intruder, but was hindered by an attack behind him. He felt cold wire around his neck and his hands instinctively went to his throat to try to remove it. Gunther swung the heavy Mag-Lite behind him and connected with his assailant's head. The wire loosened slightly, and Gunther slipped three fingers between the garotte and his neck. He took a quick breath then swung the light behind him once more. The attacker anticipated Gunther's counter and moved his head to miss the Mag.

Gunther dropped the heavy flashlight and went for his gun once more but was stopped by another pair of hands. He was sent to his knees by two swift punches to his midsection, knocking what little wind the security chief had in him out in one sharp exhale. The second assailant removed Gunther's fingers from between the wire and his throat and the first attacker tightened the garotte. The second aggressor swung his fists freely at Gunther's head and gut as the first man choked the life out of the guardian. Gunther's hands and fingers went stiff as his mind went blank, then dropped limp as the life drained from his body.

When they were sure the guard was dead, the two assassins dropped Gunther's lifeless form to the patio floor, the wire still around his purple neck. The assailant dressed as a hotel employee produced a cloth from his pants pocket and wiped Gunther's blood from his hands, Gunther's Mag-Lite had left a lump on his forehead, but hadn't cut his skin, so he didn't have to worry about leaving his blood as a clue for the authorities. The second attacker removed Gunther's pistol from the dead man's shoulder holster, then started toward the penthouse entrance with the gun pointed in front of him. The red-vested intruder caught up to the second man and stopped him before he could enter the suite.

"No," he told the dark figure. "We're not supposed to do anything to them. "Come on," he said to the second intruder as he pulled a length of rope from behind his white shirt, "we have work to do..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

January 1st, 5:37pm

The bank representative, flanked by three armed uniformed guards, had arrived at the rooftop penthouse with a large satchel filled with American money. He handed the case to Luke, who opened the flap to see the enormous amount of cash. Luke thanked the would-be courier for bringing the money on the holiday then returned to the penthouse where Sophia was waiting, her legs curled up underneath her as she sat on the sofa in the sitting area. Luke put the brown case on the floor then sat next to the Baronetess on the couch and sighed deeply.

"Almost six..." Sophia said blankly. "They have to be calling soon..."

Luke put his arm around his soon-to-be wife and held her close. Two minutes later, the couple was startled by the ringing of Luke's cellphone. The screed displayed ANNA and Luke quickly answered the call.

"Yeah." Luke said angrily. "It's about time you called!"

"Patience, Count." The voice on the other end scolded Luke. "You wouldn't want us to get annoyed and do something rash to your little friend, would you?"

"Look," Luke continued, "I have the money. Let's do this."

"Meet us in twenty minutes outside the main entrance." The kidnapper instructed Luke. "Not your security guard. You. And you'd better be alone."

"If I step out on that street," Luke told the mystery man, "I'll be swarmed by paparazzi and people wanting to get a glimpse of me."

"That's your problem, Count." The voice replied. "Twenty minutes. One minute longer and the little blonde eats a bullet." The connection broke and Luke put the phone back in his pocket.

"They want me to make the exchange." He told Sophia.

"You can't, Luke!" Sophia cried. "They'll get the money then kill you!"

"Maybe," Luke replied, "but if I don't, they WILL kill Anna. I need to disguise myself enough where I won't be readily recognized outside. My ballcap and sunglasses will have to do. We have to hurry. We have nineteen minutes."

Eighteen minutes later, Luke walked through the glass doors of the Roman casino and out toward the Las Vegas Strip. Luke was wearing his baseball cap and dark Ray-Bans with a black trench coat draped over his shoulders. He carried the satchel full of money in his left hand and his cellphone in his right. Luke stopped just before he got to the crosswalk and scanned the area. There was no sign of Anna on either side of the street yet. Luke felt a poke in his back and a voice behind him.

"Don't turn around." The voice in Luke's ear stated. "Open the case and show me the money. Nice and easy." Luke opened the large tan case and displayed the millions of dollars to the unknown man behind him. "OK," Luke said as he closed the top flap on the satchel, "now where's Anna?"

"Go across the street toward Bally's," the voice told the young Count. "You'll see her on the other side of the Strip."

Luke turned around when the pressure in his back subsided, but saw no one. He started toward the crosswalk and waited for the light to change. When the signal changed to WALK, Luke began to cross over to the east side of the Strip. When Luke was about halfway across, he spotted Anna, still clad in her black dress from the party. Her hair was sweat-soaked and limp and Luke could see she had a black eye and a nasty cut on her bottom lip. Luke took his sunglasses off so that Anna could recognize him. Luke noticed that there was a man and a woman standing directly behind Anna. The man had his hand on Anna's shoulder. The woman noticed Luke and leaned over to the man and whispered in his ear, then pointed at Luke. The man looked at the young Count then gave Anna a light shove to get her moving. All three walked to the crossing toward Luke and stopped at the curb. Luke continued across the street and met the trio on the other side.

Anna began to cry as she saw Luke approach her and the kidnappers and the busty blonde struggled to break free of Jonathon's grip. Jonathon tightened his grip on Anna's arm and she cried out.

"OK, that's enough!" Luke said to the abductor. "Pretty ballsy move making the switch right here on the Strip."

"This is Vegas." Jonathon responded with a smile. "No one cares as long as they don't lose all their money. Speaking of which, I believe you have something for me? Hand the case to her." Jonathon pointed to his wife.

Luke set the case on the ground and kicked it over to the woman on Jonathon's right. Deborah bent down and took the case from the sidewalk. She opened the satchel and peered inside. Deborah looked up at Jonathon and smiled, verifying that the money was there.

"Now the girl." Luke said to Jonathon.

"Hmmmm..." Jonathon answered, "maybe we'll keep her until we count it all."

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Luke shouted. He reached for Anna but stopped when he saw the .45 pointed at the back of her head.

"Careful, Count." Jonathon said. "We wouldn't want things to get messy, would we? She's just fine and she'll stay that way unless you do something stupid." He lowered the revolver from Anna's head then pushed his hostage into Luke's arms. "Fine, have it your way. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Count."

"Yeah," Luke replied. "The pleasure was all yours."

Deborah spoke quickly to Jonathon, "Don't let her go until we get this money counted!"

"Sorry," Luke said, "we're going now." Luke took Anna and began to cross back to the west side of the street.

"Hold it!" Jonathon said as he raised the gun back up and pointed it at Luke and Anna.

Luke put his phone to his mouth and shouted, "NOW!!" He grabbed Anna and bolted across the Strip. Jonathon fired his pistol once before the top of his head was blown off and he fell to the ground, instantly dead. The sharp crack of a high-powered rifle echoed through the Caesar's Palace grounds followed by the collective screams from the crowd on the Strip. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department sharpshooter had scored the kill shot from the penthouse window where Luke and Sophia had slept the night before. Deborah grabbed the case with the money and ran to the alley. Another shot rang out but missed the middle-aged blonde as she disappeared into the dark side street. Luke held Anna on the other side of the crosswalk as other pedestrians scrambled to take shelter.

"I'm sorry, meine Herr..." Anna said softly as Luke held her tightly. Sophia came running out of the lobby and hugged her blonde servant. Luke put his arms around both and held the women in his strong embrace.

"It's over now." Luke said to Anna and Sophia as he led them back to the casino entrance and up the elevator to the penthouse to talk with the authorities.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke had, in fact, contacted the police through his lawyer, who explained the situation to the police chief. One of the security guards that protected the bank representative delivering the money was a Metro PD sharpshooter who stayed behind at the penthouse and set up his rifle in the penthouse when Luke found out that the exchange would be just outside of the casino. The man Anna knew as Jonathon was not a Silicon Valley CEO, but, was a well-known Las Vegas con man recently paroled on a seven-year sentence for computer fraud and money laundering. His wife, Deborah, was never found and had most likely left the country with the ransom money. Likewise, Gunther's killers were never found either, presumably receiving their cut of the twenty-five million and skipping the country as well.

Anna was checked out by the hotel doctor and, besides a few cuts and bruises, was unharmed. The buxom blonde showered then immediately fell asleep in the penthouse's spare bed. Luke and Sophia sat on stools at the kitchen bar and sipped bourbon on ice in tumblers while speaking softly.

"I thought he was going to kill you," Sophia said to Luke. "I thought he was going to kill both of you. I've never been so scared in my life."

"That makes two of us," Luke replied. "I almost passed out when the guns started going off. I never want any of us to be in that situation again."

"After the launch tomorrow, I want to go home to Austria and stay there." Sophia told her fiancé. "I've had enough traveling and adventure to last two lifetimes."