An Anal Awakening Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff, feeling fucking incredible, was completely oblivious to his audience, and was given only a moment to savour the glowing feeling spreading through his body when Rad pulled out from behind him, started to pant and coaxed him to turn around. Cliff quickly picked up the soap and lathered his hands, taking Rad's monster prick, fresh out of his ass into his hands and cleaned it off, willing him to hold on just two more seconds as he soaped up that magnificent tool of buggery. No sooner had he cleaned Rad off than the man lost control and blew thick spunk into Cliff's smiling face.

Just in time for Rad to get really excited, Cliff took the almond skinned pole into his mouth beating it from head to hilt with a vengeance, and Rad filled his mouth with viscous Asian sex with a happy howl. Cliff sucked hard and nearly gagged on the salty explosion of flavour as cum flooded his sensations, drowning his tastebuds in awesome perverted pleasure.

Rad took Cliff's head in his hands and started to slowly fuck his mouth, still spewing cum from his prick, which Jack could now see was escaping like milk out of Cliff's mouth and down his chin and chest, to be washed away by the warm shower water. Jack stared at the spectacle silently and uncomfortably (much to his upset, his own prick was pushing against his denim crotch something fierce)... and he wanted to get out of there. He sneaked away leaving Rad and Cliff kissing open mouthed and caressing each others bodies with the soap. He was so glad for the running water, they wouldn't hear him.

Jack ran all the way to the other side of the gym building and found Jo doing her dance/sync with 30 other gorgeous Cheerleaders. He looked through the window of the dance studio, saw the horde of girls in short blue skirts, tight red tops, white socks and panties, bouncing all over the place. He looked for Jo amongst them, but found himself mesmerised by the prancing asses, flapping chests and of course the crazy images of two men having sex and promptly ejaculated in his pants.

He ran for the men's room in a panicked daze awkwardly almost doubled over where he dropped to his knees, still creaming himself, breaking into a fierce sweat and struggling to release his prick. He thanked his maker that no one else was in the men's room and started to clean himself up.

What to do? Confront Cliff? Tell Jo? How would this affect tomorrow night? 2 things haunted Jack, Jo's words "I think EVERYONE should try it in the ass." She WAS just talking about girls wasn't she? And more, he couldn't shake the sheer power of the orgasm he had seen Cliff have as he was brutalised from behind. He wanted to go home and crawl into bed with Jo and curl up against her and make slow sweet love with her.

He hoped that everything would come to light tomorrow, where the jacuzzi would be the best place to discuss anything and everything, and surely only good things could happen.

To Be Continued...

12