An Anal Seduction Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futher down over her pussy's entrance the fabric was damp. She slid deeper yet and brushed over Rose's perineum. Rose moaned especially loud when her fingertips reached her backhole, but Bree didn't want to get ahead of herself, so she returned and circled around Rose's clit in small, soft movements.

Round and round her fingertip danced on Rose's hard clit. It clearly stood out against the fabric. Rose's hand broke free and reached for Bree's panties, immediately searching for her clit. Rose dictated a faster rhythm through the satin of Bree's black panties. They played with each other's clits through the material until the feeling through the knickers became too muted. Bree wanted to feel Rose for real.

Almost simultaneously they reached inside each other panties and the lip parting wetness directed them straight to each others aching clits. The sight of her own hand in Rose's knickers, circling the other's clit gently plus the sensations Rose was causing on her own clit was almost to much for Bree. She had imagined the situation, yet it was nothing like the real thing.

Rose's index and middle finger was teasing her clit in faster movements, lifting the hood, exposing her clit, then moving around without touching it. Then she returned to her clit and just lightly rested a finger right on it, motionless. Bree moved and moaned helplessly. When Rose worked her clit with full force again, Bree lost control of the motion of her own fingers on Rose's clit and gave away control completely.

"I'm gonna come, Rose. Oh Rose...." and with one last series of desperate circles with her hips against Rose's fingers, she gave in. "NOW!"

A jet of liquid shot pulsating out of her clit. "I'm coming." She spasmed thin streams of cum, ejaculated all over Rose's finger as the orgasm shattered over her.

After a short moment of recovery on Rose's shoulder she fought Rose's panties down and then got back to work on the other woman's clit. Rose's pussy was even smoother that it had looked in her fantasies, carefully shaved clean, spotless. Rose spread her legs wide in front of Bree and she took in the sight of it, moving her face close to her pussy.

Observing her pink pussy, her soft perineum and her hairless light backhole, curled together, it was mysteriously alluring to Bree. She knew Rose liked it up there, she had confessed it once in a very drunk conversation.

But she wouldn't do it just yet. She would like Rose to ask her for it, maybe even beg her to touch her there. She had no hurry.

So she continued innocently playing with her clit, staying close, keeping an eye on Rose's teasing asshole. Rose got more slippery with almost every stroke and she slipped one finger deeper, towards the entrance of her pussy. Bree surrounded the wetness without haste, slowly, teasingly. It did not miss its effect.

Bree stroked round and round, lightly brushing the edges of the entrance. Rose rocked her hips back and forth, begging for attention. Bree slipped a finger into her pussy, sliding deep inside, then resting it, not moving.

Rose rocked her hips harder forward and slammed backwards. Between moans she muttered "Bree, move..." but then trailed off. "Yes, Rose?" Bree said with a vicious smile from above her.

Rose sighed in frustration as Bree did not move her finger. She fought with herself whether to vocalize her wishes or not, but she just had to and finally gave in.

"I need you to fuck me, Bree." she exhaled in staccato.

Bree didn't need any further invitaions. She pulled her finger out of Rose till the fingertip and then pushed slowly inward again, stopped to massage her g-spot and then continued to fingerfuck her in a steady rhythm; in and out and in still deeper, caressing her g-spot on each way.

"Oh, yeah, Bree.. yeah",

Bree was transfixed with Rose, pushing on and sliding off her finger in wild movements. Rose's right hand broke free and started rubbing her clit.

So Bree fingerfucked her and watched as Rose rubbed her clit expertly.

Bree tried to match Rose's rhythm, but it grew faster steadily. She drew her fingers out of the sticky wetness and brushed against the perineum lighly.

She had thought that Rose couldn't work her clit any faster, but she did. "Oh yes, Bree, keep doin' that". Bree was challenged to order Rose to spit it out, she wanted to hear it. So she moved back to her pussy instead.

Rose sighed in frustration, then between the motion of Bree's finger sliding in and out of her pussy she managed, "touch me deeper down".

Smiling to herself, Bree pulled out and rubbed Rose's perineum with more pressure now, back and forth, lightly pushing against Rose's backhole with every rub. From her tight asshole to her wet pussy, back and forth.

Then she fixed her motions around the backhole, around and around, with growing pressure. Up and down she stroked around her asshole, teasing inwards, but staying on the outside. Rose was rubbing her clit frantically now and with one last breath cried,

"More pressure!"

Bree pushed hard around the hole, released and pushed against the tight muscle in circular movements around it.

She accelerated to a very fast speed, giving Rose's asshole a full workout now. Round and round until she felt Rose's orgasm shatter the tight muscle, leaving it pulsating and Rose cried out loud. "AAAHHHHAAAAHHHH...."

Then Bree withdrew her fingers and Rose collapsed against her.

They lay panting in each other's arms. Neither of them spoke. After what seemed too short a time, Rose finally got up.

"I need to leave. I need to leave now."

Bree would have liked her to stay, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she just watched her get dressed again.

She was quickly out the door, and didn't even turn around.

to be continued?

author's love reviews! did you like it? did something bother you? let me know!

and: are they gonna see each other again?

12