An Angel Awakes

Story Info
A unexpected meeting with a newbie sub.
1.4k words
3.97
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valiant
Valiant
28 Followers

I opened my eyes to a white room. A very white room. It wasn't very bright, but my head throbbed as I tried to focus and think. Slowly it came back to me.

I had been cycling home through the streets of south London when a car had pulled out in front of me and I seemed to recall flying through the air, but nothing else. Even in my muzzy thinking I guessed this was a hospital room, so I must have been hurt in the accident.

I slowly did a body check and everything moved; it hurt, but it moved. I felt tired and closed to my eyes to think as my body lay under those crisp white sheets, my arms on top of the covers.

I have no idea how much later it was, but I heard the door open. I kept my eyes closed and heard someone moving around the room. Slowly I opened my eyes and could make out an angel. Well in fact it was a nurse in a white uniform and belt and one of those white nurses hats. With my semi-focused eyes she looked like an angel with a halo.

Now this worried me at first in case I was heading heavenward, but I soon realised my mistake as she moved closer and came into sharper focus. She was a nurse with a cute smile and long curly hair falling out of her hat.

"How are you feeling?" she asked

I went to say "Not bad," but instead I just made a croaking sound.

At the same time that she turned to get some water for me, I started to think she looked familiar. By the time she had lifted my head, held in her hand and helped me sip some water I knew...it was Louise. The same shy Louise I had been doing my best to seduce online for months; who until now had merely been an emailed picture and hours on text chat. The same Louise with whom two attempted rendezvous' had failed.

I had known she was a nurse and that deep down was a submissive waiting to be fully awakened. Now she had fallen into my hands. Well more accurately I had fallen into hers, but I had the advantage of recognising her. I knew she had a picture of me, but I guess after the accident maybe my face looked different.

When I had drunk enough she lowered my head and turned to put the water in the bedside cabinet. As she did so I found my voice and said softly, but firmly "Stand still."

A little startled she complied, saying, "What did you say?"

"Stand still and listen to me, Louise."

"I know you and I know the real you! You know me if you think hard! Today fate has placed us together and now you will get what you have asked for you get what you wished for."

What she had wished for was to be seduced and possessed slowly. She had talked about masturbating together...always wanting to know what I would do with her when we met. Well now she would find out.

"Look at me," I said. "I am Orion, the man you asked to possess you. Listen to my voice and know that now is the time."

I watch the recognition spread across her face, her body shivered, but her feet did not move. I hoped my voice had started to hold her. As a test my hand slipped off the bed and onto her leg, between her legs. She still did not move and as my hand slid up under her uniform I noticed her eyes roll up and close as he moaned at my touch. It was like a furnace between her legs and my hand cupped a soft cotton ceiling as my thumb stroked her mons.

She was mine, I knew this, but I still wanted to be careful, to make this first time for her a special time.

I removed my hand, but her eyes stayed closed, her mouth slightly open as listened to her breathing. Stayed closed that is until I instructed her to remove her panties and give them to me. At that point they flew open again and her mouth dropped. To be fair though she barely hesitated before she stepped back, reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties, stepping out of one leg then the other. She held them in her left hand as if not sure what to do next, but when I lifted my open hand to her she placed her panties there.

"Now," I said, "you have wanted to masturbate with me and now you can. Lift your skirt at the front and tuck it in your belt. I want to see your pretty pussy."

As if in a trance she did as she was told. I had sort of expected more chat from her, but she seemed bewitched. Maybe I was just pushing those buttons that had been put in place by months of chat. It didn't much matter; she was complying with instructions and falling within my control.

"Now show me how you wank," I instructed.

"Standing?"

"Yes, standing."

She parted her feet a little more and her right hand slipped down to her pussy. Her fingers pointed down and the middle one slipped between her labia. I noticed at this point that she was shaven...just how I like a lady. Her finger started sliding over her hidden clit and her head fell to one side as her arousal built. She was watching me as I watched her. Her eyes hooded and mine wide open, but flicking from her working hand to her face and back again.

She seemed not to be bothered where we were; she was lost in the moment. Her hand moved faster, it glistened with her juices and at times, as her hand lifted, her hard clit was just visible.

As she did this I felt my own groin stirring and the sheets started to tent. As I watched her, my hand slid down and started to rub my hardening cock. I saw her eyes follow my hand and watch me.

Her breathing was shortening and I decide to up the ante.

"Stop," I said and pulled the bedclothes from me.

The front of my hospital gown was all that covered my rigid cock and I pulled that to one side too. I took her hand, the one that had been stroking her clit and brought it to my cock. I guided it as it wrapped around it and then with my hand over hers I showed her how to please me. Gently. Long strokes. A thumb slipping across the purple head. She had told me she had never done this, but she seemed to get the hang of it quickly.

She seemed fascinated and did not react when my hand again slipped between her legs, two fingers slipping inside her and my thumb finding her clit. With a pinch-like massaging motion I started to squeeze between her G-spot and her clit. Now she started to moan loudly and her hips started to move. At the same time her hand wanked me faster. Her tongue kept wiping across her lips as if she was hungry, but I decided that could wait. This was just the start and no need to push too hard and risk scaring her.

As my orgasm approached my bum clenched, my hips rose and my cock seemed to lift to the ceiling. She did not miss a stroke and watched as my spunk fountained up and then fell down across her hand. As I finished I felt her pussy grip my fingers tight, her body tensed and her own orgasm flooded through her until she stood flushed and spent, my fingers still inside her and my spunk running down her hand.

"Please clean us now, Louise."

She did just that, with hygienic wipes from the medication tray. She had a smile on her face, but still said very little if anything. She had been obedient and we had broken the ice so to speak. No I decided to use my power differently and sent her away with no panties and instructions to return later that day to continue her initiation as my new submissive.

She seemed to walk with a spring in her step as she left and her smile was visible even from the back of her head.

Valiant
Valiant
28 Followers