An Angel Falls

Story Info
An innocent human virgin needs help, or does she?
3.5k words
4.43
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zadkiel swooped down into the dark forest clearing on his wide graceful wings. His eyes were alert to danger and his long broadsword sparkled with blue flame. He assumed a defensive posture and assessed his surroundings. He'd been summoned by a prayer for help from a human girl. He wasn't particularly familiar with her, but knew her to still be a virgin despite her 19 years. He saddened at the thought that so few lasted to that age any more. But this girl was one of them. She'd trusted in the Lord, and Zadkiel needed to ensure that trust was not misplaced.

Archangels did not make a habit of answering the prayers of individual humans, but this call was for rescue from a demon. According to the girl's plea, the unidentified demon had been stalking her for weeks, gradually breaking down her defenses in pursuit of a freely given virginity, a prize that would earn him accolades in hell. She hadn't actually seen the demon, but had experienced waking visions of herself, in the throes of orgasm, brought on by a dark entity that appeared as a black mist and seemed to enter her mind at will. She was of strong faith and knew the consequences of succumbing, but the pleasures of the flesh are among the most tempting, and she prayed for salvation, unsure how much longer she could resist.

Zadkiel was tired of seeing humans fall to Satan. Some fought hard and received redemption through Christ, but most did not. Being the angel of benevolence and mercy, he refused to see this innocent girl fall into sin, especially to the benefit of some selfish demon. He'd flown on the wind to her last known location, hoping to find her and vanquish her pursuer. What she was doing in this dark part of the woods was unknown, but he could sense evil here, and needed to be on his guard. Had she been deceived into venturing to this vile place?

His pointed ears twitched left and right, hoping for sight or sound of her. As he ventured deeper into the wood, he felt cold and very alone. He knew his Father would always be there to protect him, but at the moment he could not feel His presence. It was disturbing to feel so isolated, and it made him fearful. But he ventured forward nonetheless.

Finally, Zadkiel saw her, huddled against a tree in a leaf-covered corner of the clearing. She was crying, naked, and alone. His heart leapt with relief at finding her and he rushed to her side, placing his sword on the ground. He wished he had a blanket- anything to cover her with, to comfort her, but he had no more clothing than she.

"Who... who are you?" she asked.

"I am Zadkiel, an angel, and I have heard your prayer." Her eyes grew wide with amazement and gratitude. It isn't every day a human is rescued by a hairless, buck naked, seven-foot-tall adonis with wings, glowing with blue-white radiance and brandishing a fire sword. "The demon, is he here?"

"I... I don't know. I think he was here, but now he's gone. I'm so... so cold."

Zadkiel did the only thing he could. He scooped her into his muscular arms and walked to the middle of the clearing, then squatted down cross-legged, placed her in his lap, and wrapped his large wings around them both. He was glad she was safe for now, but she wouldn't be forever as long as the demon was out there. He needed more information.

"Your name is Rebecca, yes?" She nodded. "Why are you here, in these woods? What led you to this awful place?"

Rebecca looked up at him with sorrow. "I don't know. I felt... compelled. I was getting ready for bed, then half way through my prayers I just... I don't know. I had to come here. I don't even remember where here is."

"And your clothing? What happened to your clothes?" Zadkiel looked down and took in her naked form fully for the first time. She was undeniably beautiful. Her body was long and slender and her creamy white skin seemed to glow in the halo surrounding them both. Her well developed breasts sat prominently atop her chest, her large pink nipples erect from the chill. His eyes lingered on her form a few seconds longer than necessary, but neither of them noticed the lapse. They both knew angels were incapable of being attracted to humans- at least angels obedient to God.

"I took them off before I came here. I don't know why. I don't remember feeling hot or cold. I just... I don't know- it's all such a blur."

Zadkiel wondered if she'd been compelled to do anything else once she got there, anything... indecent, with her body... but he dared not suggest it or ask. Those details were between her and God now. It was his job only to ensure the demon didn't tip the scales in favor of sin. "We should get you home, I think," he said, "away from this place."

"Please, not yet- please just hold me. I haven't felt safe in so long." Zadkiel was feeling increasingly alarmed that he could not feel the presence of the Lord, and the sense that great evil was nearby had not faded, but his compassion overcame his good sense and he continued to hold her, tightly but gently, against his body. Zadkiel told himself that if the demon wanted to violate the poor girl tonight, he probably would have done so already. Rebecca laid her head down and put one hand on his muscular chest. The other snaked around his back. She mewed appreciation and he allowed himself to feel a shimmer of joy in her comfort. When she stopped shivering, she let her hand trail down his chest, brushing past his toned stomach, to rest on the crease between his hip and leg, just a few inches from his large, limp phallus.

It was a seemingly innocent gesture, but elicited something in him, a feeling he had never experienced before, one he should have been incapable of experiencing. He wasn't actually sure what it was, so foreign was the sensation. He glanced down at Rebecca to see if she noticed anything different. She was reclined across his thigh, just as she had been, taking long relaxed breaths, cooing pleasantly. Her soft face and form were so distinctly feminine, and so beautiful in their innocence. Once again, he let his eyes linger on the delicate curves of her hips, on the roundness of her breasts, on the tenderness of her sex.

When Rebecca noticed him looking at her, she sat more upright to lean against him, causing each of her ample breasts to flow back to its natural teardrop shape. Her nipples were still quite erect, tipping up and out from her young chest. She gently drew one of them back and forth across him by swaying ever so slightly. The motion also rubbed her moist loins subtly against his leg.

Zadkiel was confused. Rebecca was clearly appreciative of his help, but if he wasn't mistaken, she seemed at least partially aroused. He knew she was a faithful virgin, chaste and good; what did she know of flesh? The foreign feeling he had earlier grew perceptibly stronger. It was quite distracting actually- a mixture of apprehension and excitement- as though in preparation for a battle he knew he would win. He still wasn't sure what to make of it, but it was paralyzing. Rebecca looked up at him, her bright eyes meeting his as she briefly wet her lips with her tongue. He blinked in surprise. What was happening here?

"I really want to thank you, Zadkiel. You saved me tonight and I'll be forever grateful. If only there was a way to show my appreciation...." With that, she reached down just a bit further and caressed his penis with her small hand. Zadkiel hadn't even noticed how much longer and thicker it had grown over the last few moments, something it had never done before. But he did notice the unbelievable pleasure of her touch. As her fingers encircled the thick shaft, both his body and penis stiffened further, and she smiled in admiration.

"What...wait, Rebecca... what are you... doing?" he asked hesitantly, still unable or unwilling to move. He was normally so strong and confident, always sure of the right path. All he'd ever needed to do was be obedient to God. But God was conspicuously absent at the moment, and he was being bombarded by emotions he'd never even imagined. Part of him knew he should try to leave and end this, but no amount of willpower could overcome the physical draw Rebecca was creating. As an angel Zadkiel had never known sexual touch, or even desire. He'd never experienced arousal before, and yet, however it was happening, he was being flooded with it now. It was intoxicating in a way unknown to him, and he was defenseless against it.

"I'm just... showing my gratitude..." she said enticingly, never breaking eye contact and beginning to stroke him. She skillfully sat forward on his leg and brought her other hand to the nape of his neck, moving her face close to his as she continued to manipulate his manhood. "What a strong, powerful body you have, Zadkiel. What a large... potent... cock!"

She pressed her lips to his and he melted in her embrace. When her tongue entered his mouth he was overwhelmed with weakness. He closed his eyes and moaned, and after a few more strokes along his shaft, he broke their kiss and fell backward onto his soft wings, his muscular arms and legs slumping outstretched to the ground. Rebecca pounced on top and straddled him just above his hips, one hand still gripping his throbbing erection behind her, the other caressing his broad chest.

Zadkiel opened his eyes and was rewarded with every man's fantasy. Rebecca's drenched pussy was open and rubbing against his abs. As she leaned forward, her round breasts swayed heavily above him, begging for attention. Her pretty face looked down, her eyes ablaze, her smile still present but decidedly more seductive now than sweet. The subtlety of her intentions had dissolved into an obvious hunger.

"Zadkiel, so noble, so willing to help those in need. You've helped so many, so many like me. You deserve to be rewarded. I want to do that- reward you. I want your perfect body pressed against mine. You've earned it after all these centuries of devotion. Let me be your prize!"

Zadkiel's reluctance to embrace the feelings overtaking him was slowly slipping away. He could still not figure out how this was possible, but the part of his brain trying to solve that mystery was being shoved aside by baser instincts. Rebecca continued to stroke his manhood with one hand while slipping three fingers of the other into his mouth. His vision was filled with her trembling breasts, swaying hypnotically above him.

Her words spurred yet another new feeling inside Zadkiel- something else he'd heard about but never experienced. It welled up in him as he considered how many people he'd helped through the millennia. He'd been so good, so selfless and brave, so giving, so obedient. He realized how he must look to a young innocent girl like Rebecca- such a large masculine presence, so strong in faith and body. What young girl wouldn't be drawn to him? And oh the things he could do to her- make her come, drown her in pleasure, flood her with his angelic seed. It was Pride he was feeling, and along with his Lust it quickly overwhelmed him.

"Zadkiel, please- let me give myself to you. Your greatness deserves to be worshipped." She'd moved down his body and was now sliding her slick wet folds back and forth along the full length of his huge, now fully erect cock. As she reached the tip, she raised herself up and rested his enormous mushroom head at her tight, untouched entrance. "Do it, Zadkiel! I want to feel you inside me! Go ahead and do it, you gorgeous beast! Please- I need it!" She paused, breathless, looking wantonly down at him but waiting for him to make the next move.

In an instant, Zadkiel succumbed to Rebecca's seduction. With one swift motion, he grabbed her by the hips and plunged all nine wonderfully thick inches into her. Rebecca squealed with delight and arched back, grinding her clit into the angel's pelvis and presenting her breasts to his ravenous gaze. Zadkiel sat up, took one of Rebecca's large nipples into his mouth, and sucked it with abandon. He wrapped his arms around her bare back, pulling her into a tight embrace as he ravaged her breast, his huge cock buried to the hilt.

"Oh yes!" Rebecca shrieked in ecstasy. "That's it! Take me! Fuck me and make me yours!"

If Zadkiel hadn't already been overcome with lust and pride, he might have questioned how a chaste virgin could say such crude things, but instead he ate it up, his long-starved ego feasting on every word. Meanwhile, Rebecca's tight wet canal was working magic on his thick shaft as she bounced energetically on it. Any doubt Zadkiel had that this was absolutely the right thing to do crumbled beneath the carnal sensations unleashed on him by the beautiful young nymph.

Rebecca continued to goad him on as she worked him over. "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me harder you magnificent blue brute! Yes, that's it! It feels so good! Harder you bastard! Fuck me harder!!"

As much as he wanted to keep sucking at her marvelous tit, Zadkiel was drawn in by Rebecca's taunting. In a sudden, effortless movement, he flipped them both over, landing Rebecca on her back and himself towering above her, his massive cock still engulfed in her dripping pussy. She immediately wrapped her surprisingly strong legs around his muscular ass, guiding him in and out of her, cooing with each long penetration.

They stared at each other with unbridled desire. Rebecca was no longer the frightened young virgin but a flush faced temptress, her mouth gasping with arousal, her eyes expectant, her heaving breasts yearning to again be sucked and mauled by her lover, her apparently bottomless cunt filled with rock-hard angel cock.

Zadkiel, continuing to move in her, drunk with sexual power and pleasure and completely overcome with pride, vanity, and wanton lust for the impeccable specimen before him, finally spoke, but his words and tone showed none of his earlier concern. "Is this what you wanted all along, you gorgeous slut!? To fuck an angel?"

Rebecca looked back at him with a fearless sparkle in her big eyes. "Of course I want you, you pious blue stallion! Look at you and your monster cock! Think you can fuck me harder than anyone else? Breed me like a bitch? Then do it! Make me come! Or are you too much of a pussy?"

Little did Zadkiel know this particular part of the wood was shielded long ago from the Holy Spirit. He was truly alone here, and without God's grace, the temptations of Man were free to corrupt and seduce him, as they had been since he first arrived. Having never experienced them before, his susceptibility and eventual submission to them was a foregone conclusion. And unlike men, his sins could not be forgiven by Christ's sacrifice. All it took to ensure his damnation was an enticing yet convincing lure.

An evil look crossed Zadkiel's face as he grinned at the comely young woman beneath him. She truly was beautiful- every womanly feature perfectly sized and shaped to seduce him. He looked down at his thick blue cock plunging into her- it really was quite large, wasn't it? He could feel Rebecca's hands grabbing desperately at his muscular ass as he thrust powerfully into her. With each penetration, her toned stomach clenched with pleasure and her firm breasts shook magnificently on her chest. Despite the loss of her innocent demeanor, she was obviously still vulnerable, her small body pinned beneath his, writhing with wanton lust but craving much, much more. "If this cocktease wants to be fucked senseless," he thought wickedly and with a sneer of arrogance, "that's exactly what she's gonna get!"

Zadkiel started thrusting faster, then faster, then faster still. He made sure to withdraw almost entirely so his full length impaled Rebecca with every plunge. It took only a few seconds before Rebecca gasped loudly, her eyes rolling back with her climax. But Zadkiel was only getting started. He doubled his speed and slammed their pelvises together. Rebecca came down off the first high and was immediately treated to another. This time she wasn't silent.

"Oooooooh yes, oh yes, Zadkiel! Give it to me! Give it to me faster! Harder! Can't you fuck me any harder? Ohhhhh.... fuuuuuccckkk!" She came a third time, and longer, but recovered just quickly.

"Oh God, Zadkiel, yes! You're all I thought you would be! I've wanted to have you for so long! Now cum for me, fill me with your seed, breed me you fucking stud!"

Zadkiel had been so focused on Rebecca's orgasms he hadn't realized how fast he was racing toward his own conclusion. But her words directed his attention back to his cock and the unbelievable pleasure being inflicted on it by her tight velvety walls. Everything he was experiencing seemed to align- the sight of the ravishing nymph before him, her perfect figure flexing and undulating with his every movement... the smell of her hair, her skin, her sex... the sound of her moaning his proud name in ecstasy, urging him on... and of course the feel of her body against his, legs still wrapped around him, clutching him to her with her milky white thighs and slick, grasping cunt.

All the new sensations Zadkiel had just experienced, despite their unfamiliar power, paled in comparison to what he felt building inside him. His cock, already rock hard, swelled even more. His entire body began to shimmer with blue-white energy. Time slowed to a crawl as he approached his plateau- the long feeling of unbridled bliss before orgasm. Then, it began. He could feel it in his feet, his stomach, his back, and of course his loins as he continued to pump. Deep inside him, his angelic seed had been pooling, preparing to surge through his cock into Rebecca's wanting canal. He knew now it was inevitable that he would unleash inside her, but he had no idea how good it would feel. It seemed to last forever, like he'd entered another plain of existence- one of only satisfied lust. Then, slowly, he could sense it coming to an end.

Just as he was on the cusp of release, Rebecca's eyes turned jet black and her voice deepened. "Yes, my angel! Come for me! Come in me with your huge holy cock!" she screamed. "With every thrust you become more my servant!"

A ripple of fear ran through him, but it was too late. Zadkiel's climax was upon him and he exploded in bliss. A gush of angelic semen surged through his swollen cock into Rebecca's wanting canal. The whole forest seemed to groan with him in concert with the expulsion. Zadkiel's mind went blank as he came. He closed his eyes, relishing the unparalleled pleasure washing over him. Another flood of blue-white cream flowed through his enormous prick into Rebecca's greedy cunt, and then another.

Rebecca moaned yet another release, this one truly satisfying as she felt his dick pulse and fill her with his seed. He was so far gone he didn't truly process what he'd just seen or heard. He merely continued to thrust in her, pridefully relishing not only his own orgasm but the multiple times he'd felt her come on his cock. He'd made her his own, or had she made him hers? Did it even matter? Did he even care if she could make him feel like this?

All his energy flowed out of him and he collapsed, finally extricating himself from her delicious pussy and rolling off her onto his back. He was barely conscious as Rebecca climbed atop him again, her breasts once again in view, and her face, evilly twisted but still beautiful to him, looking down at him.

"Oh Zadkiel," the demon taunted menacingly, "we're going to have soooo much fun. From now on, you... belong... to ME!" He knew it was true. He'd given his virginity freely, tying himself to this demon for eternity, but that hardly mattered. He knew he would do anything to feel this way again, and he knew only she could make it happen. "Now sleep, my pet," she purred. "We'll try this again later."

How had he missed it? Her name, Rebecca, was from old hebrew, Rivqah, meaning The Snare. It was his final cohesive thought before he blacked out, descending into sin forever.