An Angel's Fix Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photodad
photodad
491 Followers

"Mmm, looks like someone still likes me," she cooed with a coy grin as she fished out his manhood and delicately began to play with it.

Joe groaned in pleasure. "Well, nothing sexier than you being half-dressed, on your knees, looking up at me," he croaked.

She began to lightly stroke him slowly. "Not even watching Jasmine and I grind our way to heaven?" It twitched in her hand. "Hmm, maybe I should let her in here, then."

Ashley had taken his precum and was using it as lubrication for her hands. Joe thrust involuntarily into her cool grasp. "That's really fun, too. But, you are so hot right now."

She blushed at the compliment. "Thanks."

"Why are you doing this now and not later?"

"Are you complaining?" She tightened her grasp briefly to encourage him to come back into the moment.

"Ugh. No, just thought it was a little early for bed, is all."

"Just thanking you," she said with a grin, now stroking him with purpose.

"Well, I like it, but sometimes you can just say 'thanks.'"

She enjoyed pumping his shaft for a bit, occasionally teasing the tip with her thumb and forefinger. "Well then, thanks." Ashley worked her hand until he was consistently thrusting into it. "But now I want to show you that I REALLY like my gift!"

With that said, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth. Her lips and tongue made love to him until her own needs demanded attention. Ashley laid her head on his thigh, still sucking softly, and her hand reached into her panties so she could masturbate at his feet.

"Oh my God," Joe breathed at the sight. Her warm soft mouth was sucking him almost lazily, but he knew she was intentionally holding him right at the edge. Her eyes glazed over in her own pleasure and her little grunts gave a very pleasant vibration.

Soon, Ashley allowed herself a small climax into her panties, and she continued rubbing herself toward another. Joe rested his hand on the back of her head and toyed with her hair. She was enamored that he held very little pressure there, and merely used it as a sign of encouragement. Ashley felt assured that he would allow her escape backward if she wanted it. He was openly thrusting into her mouth now and she mimicked it by thrusting her fingers into herself. Her wanton self-pleasuring caught him off-guard and Joe began to climax easily and unintentionally into her willing mouth.

Ashley swallowed and licked the last of it then smiled up at him as her second orgasm hit. "Mmm, that was delicious," she purred. "Well, the taste, not as much, but the event was...ooh, very nice!"

"Yes it was." Joe's voice came out more like a growl, as his mild high only inflamed him. He picked her up off her knees as he stood, turned around and tossed her onto the bed.

"Careful," she squealed gleefully, then sat up, reached behind her and removed her bra.

Joe laid on top of her, kissing and nuzzling her neck. It did not escape Ashley that he was intentionally avoiding her mouth, but she understood as he had a serious aversion to semen. He reached down and started rubbing and petting her panties. "Oh God you're wet!"

"Uh huh," was all she could breathlessly muster as she lifted her hips to allow him to discard the underwear. She moaned softly when he shifted his weight back on top of her and sank inside without either of them trying.

"Good God," he groaned as he pushed deeper. Joe started slow, rhythmic movements in and out of her and touched her forehead with his.

"I agree," Ashley sighed with a happy giggle, and kissed his nose. It wrinkled. "Oops, sorry," she said sweetly. "Habit, and I forgot."

"It's okay," he said as he hugged her as they moved against each other. "You know, for all your talk about money, you sure spent a lot on those last few gifts." It was an accusation, but his voice held no malice.

"You really wanna talk NOW?" she asked. He nodded, to which she said, "Okay then." She clutched him tighter as she opened herself even more to his thrusts. "Mmm. I do enjoy these kind of chats. So...yeah, it was a bit, but it's stuff I really wanted to give. Besides, Kim just paid me."

Joe picked up his head to look in her eyes. "Kim pay YOU? I thought she was your employee."

She reached up and lightly rubbed the nape of his neck, gently guiding his head to rest on her shoulder. "She is. I gave her access to my company account after settling on some guidelines on what I want done with it. So now I don't have to bother with it." She almost felt his other question in the silence. "The reason she paid me is that the royalties are starting to come in from that first song I did with Mike at Thanksgiving."

"Already?"

Ashley grunted in pleasure at a particularly unexpected brief change in pace from Joe. "Yeah, I guess it's doing pretty good."

Joe allowed himself a couple minutes of selfish thrusts, which was rewarded with mews and moans from Ashley. He returned to his previous pace and kissed her neck. "Well, if you consider entering the charts at number 25 on the Top 40 as good," he teased.

She kissed his shoulder. "Brat! So, you have been following my stuff."

"Yes, and I know that since that song debuted, the number one search request on your label's website is your name." He caught her expression. "I have my ways. Anyway, so when is this audition you sprang on us?"

Ashley rolled him onto his back and sank back down on him, taking control of the movements for a bit. It thrilled her that he responded so well to her slightest touch to make the change in position almost effortless. "I didn't mean to spring it on you. I just found out about it right before break."

"What did you do? Type 'random thing to surprise my family with' in the search box on the school's website?" he chided.

She giggled, sending down delicious tiny bounces on his dick. "No, silly. One of my professors approached me when I was playing in the amphitheater that evening. The School of Performing Arts puts on three performances a year, and any student can try out for it."

"So you want to act now?" he asked while giving in to the temptation of playing with her pert breasts.

Ashley closed her eyes and moved to her liking to allow herself another climax. The new added wetness down there made it difficult to keep from trying for a string of orgasms. But the connection they had while talking like this was a vast part of what was turning her on, so she consciously held back and settled again into a slower rocking. "Where were we?" she giggled. "Oh yeah. I don't necessarily want to act, but a couple of teachers said I'd be good on Broadway." She stopped moving her legs and began pleasuring him just by squeezing her vaginal muscles. Joe responded by bucking up, and she stopped. "Uh uh. Just enjoy it. I'll let you go for it in a bit, babe."

Joe groaned in frustration, but willed his hips to stop moving. Ashley rewarded him by resuming her heavenly squeezing. "I'm trying not to but it's so hard..."

"Yeah it is," she said with a smile. "Anyway, what is behind this 'actually...' statement you made earlier? I feel like you want to tell me something, but keep stopping short."

Joe had to run through his memory for a few seconds before he found what she was talking about. "Oh, you mean when you gave me that football?" She nodded. "Oh, well, you were saying that you told Coach Bowden that I had decided to not play football."

"Yeah? What about that made you say 'well, actually'?" she questioned.

"Ash, I miss playing a lot."

"Okay? And?"

"And, one of the coaches ran into me this fall and said that their offer still stands." Joe searched her eyes for a reaction. It wasn't what he was expecting.

"So you want to play. Well, why don't you?" Ashley asked.

"You're good with it? I mean we rarely see each other as it is, so I thought you'd resent me."

"Why would I do that? If it's something that you love, then do it. I'll support you wholeheartedly. Though, driving to some of the away games might be too far."

"So you really won't fly again?"

Ashley shook her head. "Uh uh. I'll only fly if some guys launch me for stunting."

"We'll see about that." He sensed that Ashley was getting bored being on top, in fact her weight shifted ever so slightly to one side. Taking her cue, he flipped her over on her back without decoupling.

"Not flying again," she reasserted with an impish grin. "But I am ready for you now. Go ahead and get us off!" She had barely finished the command when he started thrusting in earnest.

* * *

Their school schedules fell back to normal, although Ashley cut her amphitheater time to two nights a week. She landed a part in the production and when she was asked by her friends what part she tried for, Ashley just responded that they gave her generic lines to recite, and she had to sing some unrelated verse to show her ability. She always thought it was funny that they didn't ask her what part she actually got. Early in the semester, Ashley invited her sorority study group to her place. They agreed only to be polite the first time, but once they saw the penthouse, they were hooked. It became routine for Ashley to pick them up from their dorms or apartments, and Sunday evenings saw the five girls sprawled across or perched on the couches in the living room.

Kim took her new role very seriously, keeping Ashley on task and schedule with well-timed texts, no doubt the product of some helpful hints from Cindy. Kim found school much easier now, as she had a goal to aim for. She knew grades were not important to Ashley, but what she learned in each class was. With the pressure of good scores off her shoulders, the grades were higher, simply because she WANTED to know the material. What was unexpected was the extent that Cindy had taken over Joe's protective wing for teenaged girls in trouble. There were many nights Cindy woke Kim and asked her to come with her to pick up a girl who found herself in an uncomfortable situation. Other evenings turned into long nights when one would stop by to talk things out. Although it made some days wearisome, Kim was willing to oblige with the assist. She keenly remembered that she had been in the same situations and was lucky then to have Joe help her out.

Jill and Ken steadily progressed into becoming a nearly inseparable couple. So much so that Joe and Ashley had a conversation about the topic. If Jill asked, they agreed with each other to allow Ken to move into Jill's room. However, Jill never did approach either of them about it. Even with her hanging on Ken's arm more hours than not, Jill worked her school schedule, taking advantage of long bus rides to basketball away games to get her more intensive studying done.

Joe made an appointment to see the coaches and let them know he decided to return to football. He was informed that he would have to compete with the other walk-on hopefuls when tryouts began at the start of spring training, as the coaches needed to know if he still possessed the talent to make the squad. He agreed to the terms, and returned to Ashley that night a much happier man. The sorority house was sad to lose the excellent chef who turned into an unexpected friend, but they were happy for his happiness. Joe made good on his commitments to them until spring break. With the first year after his parents perished, and the stress of putting the choir together behind him, Joe focused much more attention on Ashley. At least during the times she was around. Insane schedules and differing classes meant Joe would often do school work in his study, and Ashley would do hers in the studio. That left pretty much their bed as the only meeting place on most evenings. But, he made the most of the time. Sure, there was sex, but more importantly, the bedroom was where they could decompress their thoughts and emotions of the day to each other.

Jasmine seemed unbelievably in-tune to the couple, being present in the bedroom when it would make things fun, and making herself scarce when they needed her to be. Apart from romance, she churned out her projects at a clip that surprised even Ashley. Jasmine was wired for art. Similar to Ashley's job in music, album cover design and layout was to Jasmine like eating is to everyone. Something you have to do, but usually enjoyable, and done naturally without thought. Her projects were just second nature. While she excelled at her job, Jasmine did have to focus hard to maintain average grades in her liberal arts courses. They just didn't appeal to her.

Truth be known, the studio was just as much for her as it was for Ashley. Even if not used for recording, the equipment made for a killer sound system. She would rush home and do her studies in the studio, saving her job stuff for when Ashley would get home. Ashley would usually do her reading and writing type subjects in the studio opposite of Jasmine while listening to old CDs or radio music. It would only be a matter of time before Ashley unconsciously started singing to the music, giving Jasmine a serene happiness.

Just before spring break, Jasmine was working on a draft for an introductory architecture course while Ashley was browsing the internet, humming softly to a song playing only in her head.

"Holy crap!" Ashley exclaimed suddenly as she lurched forward to stare harder at the computer screen.

Jasmine startled bad enough that her pencil scratched across the paper on her drafting board. "What is it?" she asked irritably as she reached for her pink eraser block.

Ashley saw the result of her outburst and snickered. "I'm sorry, Jazz. It's just that Blizzard's cinematic department is considering doing a full-length film, or possibly a TV series."

Jasmine blew the rubber debris from her work area. "Who is?"

"Blizzard!" Ashley saw Jasmine's shrug. "You remember that game I played a while back and showed you the opening movie?"

"Kinda."

"You know, the one where the skin, book pages, and candle flames were so lifelike?"

Ashley would look so cute when excited, Jasmine couldn't help but smile. "Oh! That, uh, Devil game."

"It's called Diablo." Ashley stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Or whatever." Gaming was one of very few things Jasmine just couldn't share an interest in with Ashley.

Ashley sighed. "Well, anyway, they want to try to do a whole movie or show. Isn't that cool?!"

"I guess," Jasmine said noncommittally while redoing the goofed line with a straightedge.

Ashley peered into the blog article again to absorb it. "Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to work on that project!"

Jasmine put her pencil down, as obviously this was more than a fleeting topic for Ashley. "Well, what's it about?"

Ashley's eyes brightened. She knew Jasmine's would glaze over any second, but she grasped the moment to share her thrill. "Well, this says the rumors are split between a Diablo-based story or a sci-fi post-war space theme. Either way, it's gonna be awesome!"

Jasmine reached her limit of game geek attention and turned back to her work. "Uh huh. It takes them like a year and a half to make a three minute clip. So, for even a mini-series, you're looking at decades. Don't hold your breath, sweetie."

Ashley sat back in her chair. "You're right. But if they make a movie, I swear I'll be the first to buy tickets."

"You mean you'll be the first to send Kim to get the tickets."

Ashley fretted at the jab. "Hey! I don't use her like that." She thought about it. "Or do I?"

Jasmine rolled up the project and put it in the tube. It wasn't due until the Tuesday following spring break, and it certainly wasn't getting done now. "Do what you want with her. She works for you." Catching Ashley's hurt look, she sighed. "I didn't mean for it to sound that way."

"No, I got your meaning. But Kim is my friend, not just an employee. I try to do stuff for myself when I can."

"I know you do, Miss When-is-my-rehearsal-again?" Jasmine pointed her eyes at Ashley to make the remark sting.

Ashley gasped. "Not fair!"

"Fine, I know you're busy, and that was a low blow," Jasmine conceded. "By the way, when IS dress rehearsal? I've heard you ask her, but you've never told us."

Ashley looked at the ceiling, trying to fight the urge to scroll through Kim's texts.

Jasmine laughed. "Easy now, don't want you to hurt that pretty head."

The comment snapped the date into Ashley's head. "Hush! Wednesday after spring break." She took a breath and held it in her cheeks before blowing it out. "What the hell was I thinking? It is gonna hurt so bad to drive to the tour stops, drive back, rehearse that weekend, go to school, then do 12 performances with them."

Jasmine nodded. "You're a glutton for punishment," she agreed while powering on some music.

Ashley was now reading a different article when her bare foot started tapping the carpet and her fingers lightly touched the keys to the beat. She didn't realize what was happening until she caught herself singing along. "Damn it, Jazz!" She spun in time to see her girlfriend grinning. "Ugh, I know you do that on purpose!"

Jasmine shrugged while still wearing the same grin. "Yeah, I know you can't resist music. I guess hearing you is kinda my little fetish."

Ashley shook her head. "That's sweet, but for once, can I just sulk in my self-inflicted misery?"

"Not while I'm around."

There was a gentle knock on the door frame. "Hey guys. I guess y'all are the only ones here?"

"Hey Ken," Jasmine greeted with a smile. "Yeah, Jill's not home yet. Sorry."

"It's okay," he said. "Actually, Ashley, would you like to make good on your promise while I wait for her?"

"I did promise, didn't I? Um, is the grass still wet?"

"Not that I saw."

"Okay," she got up. "Let me change real quick."

Jasmine was already grabbing her new video camera and tripod.

When they got back, Joe was coming down the stairs from his shower, and Jill was curled up on a loveseat, studying for a midterm. Jasmine set down her camera and tripod, grabbed Joe's bag he deposited near the stairs, and took it to the laundry room. Ken went to greet Jill, and she smiled but with a wrinkled nose, instructing him to take a shower after kissing him.

"Hey sweetheart," Joe smiled after kissing Ashley. "Where've you been? Thought you would be performing to the masses tonight."

Ashley gave him another peck and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. "Took the afternoon off for once," she said over her shoulder. Ashley cut up some carrots and celery, then made some cubes from a couple of cheese blocks before cleaning up. She put the plate down on the coffee table and grabbed a handful of cubes before tucking her legs behind her next to Joe on the sofa. Ashley caught the stares out of the corner of her eye. "What?" she mumbled while chewing.

"You avoid dairy like the plague..." Jill said while darting her eyes toward the cubes in Ashley's possession to drive her point.

Ashley chuckled. "Well, sometimes 'I can't help loving the little sins,'" she quoted from her song Indulgence that was to be released later that week.

Jasmine returned from the laundry room and was the only one to catch the reference. "Well played, Ash. Since you're willing to sin tonight, I think we'll order in pizza. Joe looks tired, and I'm feeling too lazy to make anything." No one objected, so she called in the order, then pulled money out of her wallet and clipped it to the magnet she had attached to the elevator door frame. "Speaking of playing, how was practice, Joe? I didn't see any holes in your stuff this time."

His hand absently stroked Ashley's knee that was touching his thigh. "It's just a spring clinic," he corrected. "But pretty good. Well, I guess it depends on what side you look at it from."

Ken came down from using Jill's shower, and she willingly moved to accommodate him sitting next to her now that he was fresh. "How does it depend?" he asked Joe.

photodad
photodad
491 Followers