An Anniversary and So Much More

Story Info
Unwilling wife learns she's really a whore.
3.1k words
3.8
49.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Tara, and I have been married for 15 years, happily, for the most part. We are in our late forties/early fifties, I am the junior. We are not wild crazy sex perverts or into all that nonsense, although this is an recounting of the encounter that changed both our lives forever.

I am 48 brown/gray hair 185 lbs and 6' tall. I am a production supervisor over a plant that makes metal products for several customers. Being "the boss" is my job. I am good at my job and usually my employees find me firm and decisive. Not all like me, for certain, but I am fair. My wife is a mother and a home service specialist. A fancy title for housewife!

I have what I've always thought was an average penis. 6" and about the same as two fingers together in thickness. I don't think I'm a terrible lover, but I do cum a little faster than I want and a lot faster than my wife. So I spend as much time as I need to, using my tongue and fingers, to satisfy my wife. I try to be considerate and start out licking her and fingering her till she is on the verge of climax, then I slide my hard dick in her and pound for all I'm worth for 3 to 4 minutes. In no time I am filling her already wet pussy with my seed. Hopefully I have timed it right and she cums as well. Usually, I miss the timing and fall to the bed next to her, leaving her unsatisfied. I sometimes ask her if it was good for her and she will tell me she came and how good it was. I know she is patronizing me but that's what marriage is, you prop up your spouse and overlook their short comings.

Now my wife is a very attractive woman. She is 53, blonde and shaved. Her butt is shaped perfectly like a heart when she is on her knees, and her breasts are a full, firm c cup. Her nipples are sensitive so I don't get much time playing with them but they are sexy as hell when she is excited and they draw up! Her sweet vagina has had a couple of lovers before we met as well as an ex-husband, but she was not what you would consider a slut. Her sex, even now, is on the normal, plain side. We tease and sometimes watch a porno but that is pushing the limits. She is quiet as a mouse while we have sex and I might grunt in that final 40 seconds so you could feel safe presuming we are straight laced and normal. That is what makes this anniversary so utterly fantastic!

We decided to get crazy and go out on the town. She bought a sexy dress to turn me on and I made reservations at a secluded out of town restaurant I had heard was just what we needed. It had a dance floor and a bar next to a fine dining area.

Her dress was a little shorter than I would have picked for her but she said wanted to sexy for a change. She wanted to get me worked up all night and then let the tiger out back at the room. I conceded she looked sexy as hell and it already had me worked up!

She has great legs and you could see almost all of her legs! Her top was a little more reserved, but it too was more revealing than I had ever seen her wear out. I must say she turned heads as we entered the restaurant. I could see the men and even some women turn and look. It was easy to see the desire and attraction in their eyes. She commanded the room as she walked to our table. Her blonde hair flowing down the middle of her back, skirt barely covering her panties and her tits popping from her low cut, almost see through, silk blouse.

I was nervous being with her as she attracted all the stairs and looks, but for some reason I was also so turned on being with her. I am normally the alpha, being the one deciding and in control, but she was definitely controlling our destiny now! It was strange but tonight it felt right. I kinda liked it. If I had known then what the night would hold, I don't know if I could have gone through with it, but lucky for us we did.

We sat at a corner table and ordered a cocktail and talked about the attention she was stirring. I could tell she was getting a rush from the looks. I don't blame her either! At 53 she still demands the rooms attention! I am a lucky man for sure. She leans over to me and whispers she needs to go to the ladies room because she is soaking her panties from all the attention! I ask what she's planning on doing. She smiles and tells me she's going to take them off! Where this came from I will never know, my clean cut, straight laced wife is going to remove her panties while wearing a mini skirt! In public! Ok, enough of her driving!

I tell her that that is out of the question and she should slow her drinking as it has clouded her judgement. If her panties are wet then put some napkins in them.

She is humbled a little by my condemnation but still feeling hot and sexy, she looks at me and leans back. Her eyes are filled with spite and fire as she looks at me. She defiantly pulls up her skirt, then pulls down the front of her panties! Then she shoves a couple napkins in the crotch and pulls them back up. I cannot believe I just saw her do that. She has not broken eye contact with me yet, holding her poker face she smirks. As if to say "OK mister big boss, you win".

They bring our food out, just in the knick of time. We are both distracted from the incident but we are both feeling the electricity in the air.

I look up and notice there are now 5 rather large men in the bar and wonder where they came from. They are in the bar area and playing a game of darts and stealing glances at my wife. I wonder if they witnessed the panty incident? One of the men turns his head but I can still see his lips when he tells his friend "that is one hot slut!" My heart starts to beat a little harder and I feel the tension building. I also feel a new sensation, my dick is beginning to swell.

My wife has also noticed the men and started smiling and waves at one. He waves back and waves her over. She begins to get up and I ask her, "where are you going?" She shrugs her shoulders and says not to worry. Worry? Why would I worry? Now I see, she is flirting with the men like a high school girl! Touching them on the arms and letting them buy her drinks.

We are on an anniversary date and she is almost ignoring me. I must have hurt her feelings with my rebuke earlier. I assume she is teaching me a lesson, but having had enough of her flirtatious behavior, I stand and walk towards the group.

They are all taller than me and younger. I love my wife and will do what ever I have to to protect her. I can see this situation is growing more anxious and I don't like where it's going.

The men have surrounded my wife. She seems completely unaware that there are 5 men so close to her. She seems to be comfortable with it! Enjoying it even. I can see her nipples are hard and I can only guess at the condition of the napkins in her panties! I yell through the guys for her to come to me. She either doesn't hear me or she ignores me.

The men hear me yell, I know, and they close ranks a little more. I begin to get more nervous. I yell again for my wife to come on and go with me. She looks at me this time and like a flash of lightning it hits her. She is surrounded by 5 big men. I look around for any chance of assistance only to find the place has emptied!

I call to my wife, but one of the guys turns and tells me "Don't worry. Go sit down and have a beer while we have a little fun." I protest and tell him it's a cold day in hell that I go have a beer while my wife is attacked. He asks me what I mean "Attacked? She has been begging for us to treat her to a good fucking!"

I yell to her again and she tries to get loose. The leader of the group grabs her by the back of her hair pulling her back against him. I jump to free her but one of the other guys has grabbed me and pulled my hands behind me. I struggle to free myself as I watch the leader, "Mike" rub his hands under my wives skirt.

I feel the duct tape secure me to the chair I'm in. I hear my wife pleading for them to stop. I scream "I will kill you all when I get loose!", but they dismiss me without a glance. My heart is racing and I feel the adrenaline pulse through me. I see Mike and I hate him. He is too strong for me and I am helpless to save my wife.

Mike grabs Tara by the hair again. She looks so scared. I hate I can do nothing, helpless at his control. Mike whispers something in her ear and she looks at me. Her look had changed. She looked away at these men and then to me again.

Mike lifted her skirt, running his hand over her panties and bare legs. She pleaded once more for them to let us go. Begging Mike to not hurt me. He laughed loudly and said he was no brute! He was only giving us what we wanted!

He was crazy! What we wanted? He then pulled Tara to her knees. told her to take his cock out and like a good whore get him hard. She looked up at him like he was crazy. He slapped her face and told her to get busy. Her hands were shaking and tears were flowing from her eyes. Her make up smeared and running she looked the part.

She unzipped his pants and tugged at the waist band. When they finally cleared his groin and dropped, his half erect cock extended out and hit Tara in the face. Her eyes grew as she took in the sight of his enormous cock. It was at least four times the size of mine!

Two of the others began to pull her clothes off. Her naked breasts now free and erect, swaying . They threw her torn clothes and shoes in my lap. Mike told her to get busy he didn't want to be out all night. His friends would all need a chance to use her pussy after he finished with her.

I was almost in tears hearing that. I was helpless to save her. She was helpless to resist them. She would have to let these five men use her as they wanted, filling her with cock, like a common street whore. She began stroking his dick. Her hand was not big enough to close around it! She licked the tip and Mike shoved her face to his pubic hair! He had just shoved his entire cock down her throat! She squealed and squirmed but he held her face down. Just when I thought she would pass out he pulled his cock from her throat. She gagged and gasped for air. He laughed, telling her she was a natural!

Mike lifted her from her knees. Her panties were all that she had left on. He told the youngest to take them down slow. He did as he was told and when they reached the ground Tara stepped from them. He then whispered to her again and again she looked over at me. Mike told the boy to put her panties in my lap, but first to hold them under my nose. Let me smell her excitement. then rub them on my face so I could feel the sopping wetness of her anticipation.

There was no doubt her sent was strong and her panties soaked. No-one could see for her clothes on my lap, but my own cock was raging! I was so hard it hurt as I watched my wife lifted by her arms and legs and held suspended while a man with a huge dick slapped her ass as he rubbed the head in her entrance.

"You need a nice fucking from a big cock aye?" Slap! "You hear me?" Tara screamed. "Yes" I hear her say. Even if it was just her doing what they told her it still hurt to hear her say it. I guess deep down I knew I was a little short. Slap! Her other ass cheek. She screams again. "What? I didn't hear you" He has pushed his cock completely in her pussy at this point. It is big and I know it must hurt her.

I yell to her to comfort her. "I love you Tara!" The men all start laughing. The man between her legs has started to pound her hard and fast. She is being held in the air by the other guys by her arms and legs and I know it must hurt. They are almost swinging her into his cock. She is face down but I hear her whimpering. I Look down to not watch when I hear a change. I look back up to see the men have changed places.

Mike is standing next to me, I look up at him. he is huge. His cock right in my face. I feel humiliated. He knows it and asks me if I have cum yet? I drop my head and ignore him. I have not cum but I have soaked my pants with pre-cum.

I look back at my wife. She has a big, hard, dick fucking her pussy and another in her mouth! I am ashamed of myself as he laughs at me and walks back to Tara.

He yells to her that he was right! She turns to look at me, a huge cock still in her mouth. She starts to suck him faster. She takes him deeper, downing his meat to her throat. It occurs to me, she has never sucked my cock.

I started to wonder about that when the guy pounding her pussy asks her if she wants to "Eat his load? Yes or no?" She has a cock in the back of her throat so she can't answer.

"Pussy it is!" He unloads his balls in her with streams of hot thick cum. She feels him shooting inside her as the cock in her mouth begins to swell.

The pretty boy of the group gets behind her and fills her gaping pussy.

I can hear it squishing out as her pussy spews the load onto the floor when the next man enters her. With each thrust of his even bigger cock, my pretty wife moans and tries to take more of him.

She gags as the cock in her mouth explodes. He pulls it from her mouth and shoots thick ropes of cum on her face. She starts to shake and I am scared for her!

She starts to squeal and twist and she bucks in the men's arms. I see something squirting from her. I am afraid they have hurt her. I have never seen her squirt anything or squirm like that.

Mike puts his hand on my shoulder and says "I bet you've never seen her do that before! Have you?" I shake my head. "That is how it looks when a woman cums while she is properly fucked!"

I can tell he is right. She is really starting to get into the gangbang. They set her down and she immediately bends over a chair and looks for a cock to suck. Her pussy is dripping and swollen. Her face is smeared with cum and sweat and make-up.

Mike walks up to her and pats her ass. "A sweet ass yeah?" I nod and the others laugh. He lifts her mouth from the cock she is sucking and asks her if she is ready? She looks at me and back to him. He walks over to me and cuts the tape free.

Should I try to rescue her? She appears to be enjoying this. I don't know what to do. I look to Tara for a sign. Tara looks at me and smiles, she says "Go ahead and jack off, I'm going to get my ass fucked the way a whore should. Because I am a whore, I never knew it but these men have shown me the truth.

When he takes my virgin ass I am going to cum I know. I can't wait to feel his thick cock head push past my entrance and fill my body.

They have made me a slut, forcing me to submit to their needs, has taught me I love cock. When he has finished using my ass and pussy, I will swallow this his cum to thank him for tonight.

I know this has changed things for us so if you want to leave me I understand. If you still love me, I am pretty sure you will have to carry me to the car. When he is done, I will need you to take care of me till I can walk again.

After I wiped her face and covered her body with a curtain, I kissed her softly on the lips. I told her I loved her and everything will be ok. The men unlocked the door and I carried her too the car as they told her she was a great slut and come back soon.

So now the story is told. You can decide if it is wrong. I have never been so close to her and we have whore night regularly now. There will be a second part to this from a cuckold husband point of view. It is only fair!