An Anniversary to Remember

Story Info
Hubby gives wife one chance to step out, will she?
7.6k words
3.65
97.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers

This story tells of a husband condoning his wife to have sex with another man, it's often referred to as cuckolding. Once again it's from a wives point of view. The theme is popular but in the end there is a moral to the story. I welcome your comments. Enjoy!

**********

As we were on our way to a four day romantic getaway at one of our areas five star hotels I couldn't help but smile at my loving husband. It was our twentieth wedding anniversary and we were going to the same hotel we honeymooned years earlier and in the same wedding night suite as well. What a husband!

Twenty years of marriage, wow it seemed like yesterday that I was marrying my high school sweetheart. There was David grinning from ear to ear as he watched me coming down the isle in my virginal, yes I said virginal white lace wedding gown. If I may digress for a moment, my name is Ann Marie, I attended a Catholic girl's high school and had only two dates up until David. The fact I had even kissed only a few boys amused both my older and two younger sisters; compared to them I was the 'ugly duckling' in the family. It wasn't until my sophomore year that I even wore a bra as my small boobs, short blonde tomboyish hair and braces didn't help my cause. That summer of my junior year a 'Cinderella' moment seemed to transform me almost overnight. Off came the braces and my breasts and figure finally took some shape. Midway through that year I let my blonde hair grow out and boys seem to take notice of me.

Enter David. We met at my church youth group one chilly March night in 1986 and fell for each other immediately. We were literally inseparable dating the remainder of high school and throughout college. He was my first true boyfriend and I loved the attention. David was a romantic and he spoiled me with flowers and cards at every opportunity. My strict Catholic upbringing gave young David some very uneasy and interesting date nights but he patiently stayed with me. Many a night I recall David's leaving me off at my doorstep and him going home with blue balls not that he didn't leave me with some wet panties as well. I felt so bad for him but actually proud that I was still a virgin on my wedding day. I had the June wedding that every girl dreams of in the summer of 1991 and that night all of David's frustrations finally ended. From day one David was a great lover and was always honest and trustworthy, he confessed long before we married he did have sex with two other girls before meeting me. The first time we made love was on our wedding night and it seemed so right. David was so gentle in entering my vagina for the first time popping my cherry. My first true orgasm with him was spectacular. My good Catholic mother lectured me on the facts of life the night before, counseling me about how a man needs more sex than a woman and all about oral sex and how most men expect and demand it. I never had the heart to tell her how much I loved sex as much as David, maybe even more so and really loved giving oral as well as receiving.

I worked hard for two years as we struggled to put David through dental school. Over the years David has become a very successful dentist and is highly regarded in his field. I continued and have been in sales for the last twenty years and work for a regional cosmetic company. Both of us probably had numerous opportunities to stray but I haven't and as far as I know neither has David. We live in the suburbs of a large Florida metropolitan area and have twin sons, sixteen. For the last few years or so we both have gotten into our careers but still managed time for our twin sons and their activities. We seem to always have our family night outings just like I did with my family growing up. That leaves us mostly exhausted on weekends and our sexual times have seemed to be more infrequent. Don't get me wrong when we do have sex, it's still wonderful. We still have our fantasies and always seem to bring it into our lovemaking no matter how kinky or naughty. David and I have imagined quite a few shall I say erotic and sensual fantasies in our twenty years of marriage. Nothing too kinky but he seems to love to put me in exasperating and humiliating circumstances in public places. I've never minded being in what I call 'sexy embarrassing' moments after all it's only a fantasy.

Driving to the hotel I looked forward to our anniversary getaway, the drive took us only 40 minutes. We pulled in to the hotel as the valet opened the door for me.

As I get out David's takes my arm and we walk into the hotel as the desk clerk welcomes us. "Mr. and Mrs. Anthony we have your room all prepared and ready for you."

"Thank you." David politely answers.

"Yes with all the special amenities you've requested too." the manager at the desk retorts, smiling at us.

I look inquisitively at David and he slyly looked back. As we got to the room David gave me the card key to open the door and as he did he picked me up and carried me just like he did on our honeymoon night. The attendant placed the bags by the closet door, David tipped him and the door closed behind him. I looked around the room and on the bed lay a light blue shear babydoll nightie with matching lace bikini panties. On the table were a dozen red roses with a bottle of vintage 1991 Dom Perignon, the year we were married and two fluted champagne glasses. David walked me over to the closet opening the door to find a black chemise cocktail dress. I should note that we had an argument a few weeks back about me spending too much money on my wardrobe so I took the dress back only to have David buy it back for this occasion. What a husband!

"God, I love you!" I said as a small tear ran down my cheek.

"And I love you too baby, happy anniversary. You'll need this to wear with the dress on Saturday night." He then pulled out of his pocket a string of pearls placing them around my neck.

"Unbelievable, twenty wonderful years and you still seem to surprise me, you are truly an amazing husband" Shaking my head and hugging him.

"I hope you brought some sexy lingerie to go with your outfits." David said.

"Oh you'll see when the time comes it could be very soon." As I glance at the nightie lying on the bed.

I also had some surprises in store for Doug. Friday was going to be his day and I surprised him with a golf outing with three of his golfing buddies at an exclusive country club. I set-up and paid for the whole thing figuring Friday morning would be fine and it could give me some time for a pedicure and tanning on the beach. Then that night we would take in a baseball game which he loved so much and it was back to the hotel for some private time.

That afternoon we had a late lunch and walked the beach reminiscing of our twenty years, talking about our twin boys and thinking mid life wasn't so bad after all. David asked me if I ever thought of being with another man and winking at him I said, "Why you've got someone in mind? Well, we both have had some fantasies in our lovemaking about that scenario. I have been approached at one time or another by some nice looking men, but I've never thought of cheating on you."

"I remember New Year's Eve three years ago and we were at Judy and Stan's, you flirted heavily with Stan's brother Steve all night. As I recall you gave him quite the kiss at midnight and another when we left for home." David told me.

"If you remember I did have a little too much to drink that evening and it never went any further. I confess I've been attracted to other men at times but they've been just a few silly little flirtations." I said.

"Can I ask you another question? Have ever thought about someone else inside you?" David asked.

"Like inside my head?" I teased.

"No, you know what I mean, let me be blunt, getting fucked by another man!" as he raised his voice.

I laughed and said, "Sweetheart I know we've fantasized about it but it would have to be the right circumstance. It's very erotic I have to admit but it would really have to be a perfect setting and even then I probably would never let it happen. I love only you and like I said before I would never cheat on you."

Looking at David I could visible see the erection in his pants, I was a little turned on by the thought of it too. Was it just a fantasy of ours or deep down inside did both of us really want it to happen?

"So quit these outrageous thoughts." I squeezed David's hands we and kissed.

"Let's get up to the room and renew our vows." I winked. "I'll race you to the room!"

As we got to our room I really was horny and wanted it. He was my husband, my love, my life. That afternoon we didn't just make love we fucked like newlyweds and cuddled until sunset. We watched the sun disappear on the horizon from our balcony on the Gulf, I slipped on a crocheted see-thru cover up for a little modesty wearing only that and bikini panties, David in his cute little jockey shorts.

Around 9 PM both of us were feeling a little thirsty and hungry for some munchies, so we showered and I changed into a lace tank top going braless and shorts. David noticed how nice my nipples shown through and he only allowed me to wear these particular shorts with him because of the length, one inch inseam. I once wore them to a local mall and I got hit on so many times David forbid me to wear them unless he was present. Underneath the short-shorts were g-string panties so tiny I hardly knew they were on. David looked good in his golf shirt and shorts. We walked to this little beach bar down the road. Arriving at the bar a combo was playing, we ordered some finger food and beer and just sat back and enjoyed the music.

As we listened to the music I had a feeling someone was watching. You know that feeling, you look around knowing eyes are on you but maybe it's all in your mind. Maybe these little shorts were a little too revealing but I loved how my legs and ass looked in them. My woman's intuition is seldom wrong and that's when I saw him. Across the deck was the most gorgeous, sexy man staring at my legs which were in full view from where he sat. He glanced up with just a wry smile winked in my direction. As he continued to stare his eyes undressed me and I felt moisture in my loins. Luckily David was watching the baseball game on TV and wasn't paying much attention. I could feel the blood rushing to my face at this mans advances! I tried to not look but my curiosity got in the way, the stranger knew I knew he was looking. Over the next hour I caught myself doing flirty things women do, twirling strands of my hair in a circle on my finger, playing with my necklace and giggled at everything that David said. I even found myself touching my upper chest as if to say wouldn't you want your hand being here. I blamed the drinks on my giggling and seemed to stutter every time I talked. We slow danced and I imagined him not David dancing with me holding my arms tightly around his neck. I excused myself and went to the ladies room when I returned the man was gone. I was relieved and disappointed all at the same time.

As we walked back to the hotel I couldn't remember any time in my life I felt this desire to be with another man. I fantasized being with him not David. I was hoping it was just the drinks. When we got back to the room I became so horny I literally ripped off David's shorts pulling him into our bed. He quickly returned my savage play and removed what little clothes I had on and we fucked two more times before collapsing into each others arms. I almost felt like I had cheated on David because the whole time I was thinking of the man at the bar.

The next morning came quickly and David was up getting ready for his buddies to pick him up for golf downstairs. I kissed David good-bye and as he walked out of our room I opened the door just enough to let an older couple walking by see me in just a skimpy pair of thong panties and my five inch stilettos I had put on for that reason.

"Thanks for the tip sweetie pie, see you next time your in town." Winking and smiling. David blushed, shook his head and left. The older couple overheard and could only furrow their brows staring at my exposure. I loved embarrassing my husband at times too!

I closed the door and decided that it was time for a little pampering. Looking at my nails a manicure was just what this girl needed. I threw on some jeans and a top and took the elevator down to the boutique. After getting out it was now almost noon so I grabbed a quick sandwich and heading back to the room.

I went upstairs jumped into my bikini, threw on my beach cover-up took my bag with lotion and other girly things and strutted out to the beach for some sun. I usually like to tan between 11 AM and 2 PM because the sun gets so intense in Florida this time of year. I got onto a beach lounger ordered a Mai-Tai from the waiter and settled in for a relaxing afternoon. As I was dosing and feeling the alcohol from my drink I felt shade over me and slowly opened my eyes. I was still half asleep when I heard a sultry voice say to me "don't I know you?" As I looked up to my surprise the voice was from the guy at the bar the night before. I quickly jumped up trying as best as I could to compose myself saying "Don't think so" knowing full well it was the guy at the bar the night previous.

Smiling he said "sorry I startled you, but I think we glanced over at each other a few times and I'd never forget legs like those!"

"Well thank you, I'm Ann Marie and yes I do remember you now and thank you for the nice compliment." knowing full well it was his handsome features that wooed me.

"I'm Brian, nice to meet you, may I sit down, I just jogged five miles on the beach and I need a rest" he said.

"Sure please have a seat; you don't even look like you had jogged." I took off my sunglasses and looked directly into his sexy blue eyes. Wow. This guy looked good last night from a distance but up close he looked even better, over six feet tall with a nice chest and only swim trunks covering that body, wow.

We chatting for the next 30 minutes and learned he was on vacation visiting friends in the area, was recently divorced with two grown kids and in his late forties. He noticed my diamond wedding ring and told me how all the great looking women are married. I blushed. I told him David and I were celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary this weekend and he congratulated both of us. A handsome man was flirting with me and I loved it. He confessed he would have come over last night if my husband wasn't with me but felt lucky to run into me again. I told him if he saw me again not to worry David wasn't the jealous type and it would be okay to come over. When I said it I almost wished I could take it back but still I wanted David to think I was desirable to other men. Again I felt the blood rushing to my head and other parts of my anatomy as well. My zebra print swim bottoms helped conceal an embarrassing moment, he made my pussy twitch and get hot and wet! I looked at my watch and told him I had to get up to the room knowing my husband would be home soon as we were going to the ballgame.

I stood up and shook his hand "nice to meet you Brian."

"My Pleasure" he said and with that he walked off turning to me one last time waving.

My legs felt like mush walking through the sandy beach and as I reached the hotel I put on my flip flops and gingerly got on the elevator. I imagined why in hell Brian wasn't he in this elevator now going up to the room? As I got into our suite I immediately stripped, drew a bath and went into my overnight bag and grabbed my vibrator and masturbated with my legs straight in the air. It took all of about 30 seconds before I climaxed. I fingered my pussy, removed it and sucked on my finger then quickly got up and into the tub just minutes before David walked in leaving my vibrator on the bed in my haste.

"Have fun this afternoon when I was gone?" David said. I nodded. At the time I didn't realize what he meant but when I got out of the tub I noticed my vibrator on the bed and buried my hands in my face.

Laughing David said "Ann I know you've masturbated a few times alone, it's okay, you must have been thinking of those hot, young studs on the beach."

If only he knew it wasn't the hot young studs; it was the hot older stud I was chatting with only an hour before. Later at the ballgame I came back down from my high and enjoyed the game. I knew David was having fun and I was upset with myself, here I was with my husband on our anniversary and two days in row I flirted with another man then masturbated thinking of him.

We returned to the hotel and were sitting at the lounge bar in an open booth that faced out to the beach. David was telling me about the golf course and how he played that morning. I know how he loves to golf and his voice told me how appreciative he was in me getting him and his buddies a tee time. Just as we ordered another drink Brian and his friends walked into the lounge bar. I tried not to be inconspicuous but Brian noticed me immediately and walked over with his friends.

"Well isn't this a coincidence, hi again Ann." Brian said.

My husband looked at me with some trepidation but being the wonderful man he is introduced himself to everyone. I crossed my legs with my hands on my lap, smiled and told David I met Brian at the beach this afternoon. David always knows when I'm nervous, I'll cross and uncross my legs frequently but I know he loves showing me off too. I was the only women at the table with five good looking men. David invited all four men to sit down which they quickly accepted. Brian ordered a round of drinks including one for David and me. As he toasted our twenty year anniversary he looked directly at me and smiled that wicked, sexy smile of his. All the men at the table couldn't believe how anyone this day and age could stay married that long. David told them it was love at first sight when we met as teenagers and our love is still as fresh today as it was then. My husband may be corny at times but that statement made me realize how much he meant to me. I gulped my half empty second drink and slowly uncrossed my legs again. Brian was directly across from me and I made sure he got a great glimpse of my trimmed bush through my shear panties before I re-crossed my legs. I don't know why I did it maybe it was the drinks but I loved it and David was in deep conversation with the other men. For the next twenty minutes I moved back and forth in the booth letting my dress ride up until it almost exposed my panty covered pussy. Brian just smiled and watched from across the table. As we finished our drink David motioned it was time to go and as I got up I watched Brian's eyes focus directly on my pussy revealing one last time my panties as I slid my dress back down to mid thigh. I accomplished what I wanted. I knew Brian was hard in his jeans and the teasing was fun.

As we got to the room David knew what I had done to Brian.

"You're a very bad girl Ann" David quipped.

"Whatever do you mean sweetheart?" I innocently said.

David looked at me scowling. "I seen you giving Brian peeks up your dress, you loved making him squirm." Laughing he said "I bet your panties are soaked!"

I turned and tried to run into the bathroom but my hubby grabbed me and pulled my sundress off. There I stood with my hands covering my breasts slightly trembling in just my panties. I've never seen David like this. He grabbed my ass with one hand and my pussy with the other feeling the damp spot I had created between my legs.

"Now young lady your going to get what your deserve, a good spanking this will teach you not to flirt with strangers in front of your husband!" With a rye smile he took me over his knee pulled my panties down to my knees and began to slap my ass.

I got twenty slaps, one for each year of our marriage, each slap harder than the first. As I turned over to look at my reddened ass, I rubbed it and gave him my best pout just like a little girl would do if she didn't like what had happened.

MissToni
MissToni
448 Followers
12