An Anxious Boner Ch. 01

Story Info
The strangest thing happened to me today.
1.1k words
3.75
17.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strangest thing happened to me today. I was in the bathroom of the Hyatt, an expensive Hotel chain that my work had set me up at. The meeting I was here for would begin in the next hour and I was nervous, this was a career maker or breaker. The thing about nervousness, for me at least is it makes me ungodly aroused, I sat on the toilet (lid down) with the biggest erection I think I've ever had.

I had to get rid of it, but how? One of the reasons my work had sent me to this hotel of all places is because there was no phone reception, my job was clandestine in nature and this meetings topics were limited on a need to know basis. With no material masturbation would prove difficult, and it seemed like a shame to waste such solid wood.

A solution presented itself, in a very peculiar way. The bathroom I was in was in the under construction wing of the Hotel, I had found it while wandering after breakfast. As you can imagine, having a swollen pecker would have been complicated even further by listening to the moan and groan of toilet goers going about their business. I expected no one to interrupt my woe and even less so a dame.

I spied from the crack in my stall a great looking girl, long brown hair, a fair complexion and a lovely scent drove back the usual toilet stank. she wore the outfit of a staff member, a black skirt with stockings and a white tucked in blouse, her hair was tied back in a bun until it was unwrapped and sent flowing down towards the mid of her back. As if reading my blood starved mind, wondering what was under those clothes she began to undress. First came the heels, parked under the sink, then the blouse was unbuttoned, then came down the panties.

I couldn't help myself, I imagine the girl was getting changed and here was my moment for relief, I unbuttoned my pants and held my meat sabre in hand. It twitched to the touch, the girl had finished taking off the black lace panties and wrapped them around her head, she then bent over the sink, breasts dipping in to the spotless basin and bore her flawless behind for all to see. This seemed to good to be true. A thought gripped me for a second, did she somehow know I was in here? When she entered the bathroom she made no attempt to check the stall to see if anyone was in here, she couldn't have known.

The answer to my question walked in, he was a man dressed in a black silken suit with an olive complexion. Lean to the point of almost being scrawny and had a receding hair line. he locked the door by jamming a broom against the handle. Without a word he flipped out a modest sized penis and prodded his prey. She moaned softly in reply as he played with her moist entrance. Slowly sliding his manhood between her ass mounds and her other hole.

Then in one swift movement he pushed in, the whole package entered her and she gasped with pleasure as he began to move out and in, out and in. Slowly building momentum. I followed his movements on my own member slowly getting harder and harder, faster and faster. A wave of pleasure overcame me and I stumbled from my crouched positon into the toilet door. Fear gripped me, cum dripped from me, I looked back to lock eyes with the man, his blue eyes smiled at me while he continued to pound away at the brunette.

I made no move, my breath caught in my throat. The man didn't seem perturbed at all by the realisation he had an audience, his pace even picked up a little, the slaps of his thighs on the girls hips grow loader, as she moaned under the onslaught. The man still looked at me, which grew unnerving and while maintaining eye contact dipped two fingers into the girls bottom. She shreiked with excitement. The man beckoned me over, feeling I had little choice but to obey I followed his orders and exited my stall.

The man continued to thrust into the brunette, who starred into the sink unable to see her mysterious partner. His fingers played and enlarged her ass hole. Despite my anxiety at this sudden scenario my shaft overwhelmed fear with desire. I had now walked over to the man. He thrust deep inside her, a final movement and shuddered as he finished and withdrew his manhood from the girl.

But her duties weren't over yet it seemed. he withdrew his fingers from her gapping rear entrance and motioned for me to enter. For a moment I hesitated, I had no idea who this girl was, or if this sudden sex held any strings. My thoughts, however were quickly silenced by a throbbing member desperate for fulfilment.

The girl, by the looks of her ass had prepared for this, clean , hairless and desperate for a cock. I prodded into her, slowly working my way deeper and deeper. could she tell the difference between myself and the man who stood watching the show, pecker returned to pant? She made no inclination that it mattered to her as I began to pick up pace.

I felt in heaven, the warm tight walls of her behind encompassed all of my glory, the firmness, the moistness as I thrust again and again into this strangers arse. The pleasure flowed both ways as she moaned and pushed back into me, a practised and tantalising motion, I heard a sound from behind me, but before I could turn and look the girl grabbed my hand gripping her hip and pulled up, outwards and back slapping herself on her ass. I got the picture and began smacking her, not roughly but firm, firm like the ass that held my bulging penis.

I could feel her thrusts backwards become more frantic, wanting and incautious her moaning grew louder and I knew she was getting close to finishing. I took full opportunity to satisfy her desperate desire and bottomed out my cock into her backyard, again and again I slammed into her, gripping just above her hips and holding tight. Her thighs spasmed under an orgasm and I heaved a load into that moist, delicious arsehole.

And like that it was over, throughout the ordeal the other man had vanished. I, not knowing what to say and realising I was going to be late for my speech quickly pulled up my trousers and left. the girl remained, holes barred and dripping to the world. While this ordeal certainly was peculiar I felt amazing, my speech went off without a hitch! and my boss was so impressed he said a promotion was in order. The only bad thing is the back of my phone was cracked somehow during that lovely toilet break, Oh well, see you till next time!