An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is dead," Bryana said. "She is dead because what I was was too much like you to be allowed to continue in the world."

"No, she's not. They told you that. They want you to think that. You remember all the things you've done with disgust. It's almost reflex, isn't it? Don't you remember the power, too?"

Bryana recoiled internally." To hurt and destroy? In my own way I've probably ruined as many lives as you have."

Drexa was gleeful. "Isn't it wonderful? The word is full of predators and prey; that's all there is. That you could use them is a testament to your will and your power. Now they've turned you into a sweet little pet."

The anger swelled in Bryana and in a flash, orange fire lashed from her fingers. Drexa raised her palm and absorbed the blast. She shrugged. "Sorry. I really do like this one."

"I thought there were always more."

That twisted smile appeared again. "There are always more. You know that. That's why you're here. You don't want your masters to become that more for me so you come to stop me...or at least try."

"They aren't my masters," she spat. "I care for them and they for me."

Drexa moved inward slightly to close the circle. "They do not care for you. They care for what they turned you into because it's docile and sweet to them, like a baby animal."

How could they care for me? Really. After all I have done.

"They would never want the predator. They would never want what they buried." More of her opened to Drexa and she relished digging through the layers as she closed the loop again. "You deserve someone who can respect the predator that is there waiting. "Are you a good pet? Do you suck and finger and fuck when they want you? You just hand Deres your ankles and relish as he sates himself...using you to masturbate while it is...such joy for you." She spit out the last as though it were poison on her tongue.

And she drew closer still.

"You lick the once-prey. You splay Neral wide and suckle the prey's nectar like you need it to breathe. Her mews are bliss to you and that's why you call it love."

Each image and more played before her mind's eye. She had loved them. She thought they loved her, but the voice spoke truth to her mind.

"Tell me the truth, Bryana Lia, once-predator; once so fearsome that she had to be tamed by some of the greatest magics in all of Adar, tell me how you are truly different from the meat that stands before you?"

Her confused mind struggled for an answer.

"You are meat. You are prey. But you weren't always," she teased. "You can be the predator again. You can have power again."

"She is dead." The words were hollow and carried a fear that they weren't true with the way the heat in her belly started to seep through to her limbs and down her belly to nestle between her legs.

"They don't love you," she began sweetly, "they fear you. I can love you because I want what you were, not what you have become. I want you, not the neutered version of you. We could accomplish wonderful things."

She almost felt as though she were caught again in a magic snare. She knew she could move, yet she didn't. She was startled by the touch of one of the green women that thrived in the forest, this one short, but supremely muscled, her yellow eyes cutting through the night on their own. She lifted her arm to cast, but she had all the strength of a feather standing against the wind.

Drexa pushed it down and shook her head, "No, dear. There's no need for that now."

The green creature unfastened Bryana's cloak and laid it on the grass before returning to unbutton her gown, fabric, blue and thick to help withstand the elements. Drexa smiled as she helped pull it to Bryana's waist. "I love your runes, my dear. We in Adar don't often wear them, and, even if we do, they are almost always only defensive markings. Yes, certain ones can help enhance one's power, but they can also be conduits for others to use. See?"

She touched fingers to the black body or the serpent at her belly and Bryana whined plaintively.

"Feel your power. Remember Neral helpless against you. Remember all that meat everywhere you went helpless against you."

She moaned, remembering Neral squealing in her sleep, Bryana in control. She remembered toying with the idea of keeping her and now none of it repulsed her. So perfect. Their positions...the heat...it was all so perfect. "I remember."

"I know you do. Remember all the others you used and corrupted to your own purpose because they were too weak."

"I remember."

"Remember not being meat."

Power rushed through her from Drexa's touch. "I remember. I am not meat. I am not prey."

"No, you are not. Never again. You make your own choices now. Choose power."

She leaned into Calla's body for support as the gown was shed and slip torn away with the long, yellow nail that matched the forest thing's eyes before it led Bryana to lay upon her cloak in nothing but her knee-high boots. She lay in heat, teasing and twisting her right nipple in the dark while her other hand pulled her pussy lips for the sensation between bouts of dipping two fingers into her hole and drawing juice out to grease her clit and coat her tongue;

She lay in heat as she watched the green woman lower herself to suckle from Drexa's dark nipple, taking the viscous fluid and mixing it with her own before lowering herself further to lick and nibble while Drexa, using Calla's body, looked at the fresh meat. Powerful meat, meat with some skill, but she was still a primitive to be used.

And she was looking forward to the using as she enjoyed her other pet coating her thigh. Drexa nudged her away, her right thigh now dripping and glistening in the moonlight. Drexa took a step forward and took to her knees as her other creature used that muscle to pin Bryana's wrists to the earth.

Bryana struggled to no avail, wanting to return to fingering herself relentlessly even as Drexa forced her thighs apart to press her greasy thigh to Bryana's excited cunt.

"Let me go," she snarled. "I have power."

"Silence!"

Bryana froze.

Drexa's voice turned seductive once again, her hand soothing her by rubbing her belly in rhythm. "You do. But there will be no fighting. Only one can control. "Who freed you from your slavery?"

She grudgingly admitted, "You did."

She drew her thigh upward and Bryana grunted. "Who is more powerful?"

Bryana ground her clit against the thigh under her own power and mewled. "You are."

Drexa pawed the breasts before her, leaving trails on the supple skin as Bryana hissed. "Tame yourself," Drexa snapped. "I command it."

Her first grindings were tentative but she knew she must obey. Thinking that added to her wetness and her heat as she locked her boots around Drexa's leg and pumped her hips with whorish abandon as she drove herself. "You are more powerful. I must tame myself. I must obey. I must tame myself and I must fucking obey."

Drexa smiled, watching those firm breasts bounce as the primitive slaved herself. The screams sounded as though they would carry for miles as her head thrashed wildly to and fro.

When Bryana came back to the now she was still restrained with an erect nipple an inch from her mouth so that it was now her world. "Feed from me, then be led naked to my presence."

Bryana latched and fed.

To Be Continued...