An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more, all he wanted was for her touch. "Yes."

"Let it grow like your cock grows. Let it harden into an ache as your cock hardens."

He sighed looking at her form in that nothing dress.

She followed his eyes. "Yes. "Let that need into more and more of your mind. Let every thought become about all the ways you can turn that ache into pleasure. Let those thoughts push away all the others. You do not want to eat. You do not want to sleep. You don't want to think about your life before. Push those thoughts away."

She could feel him consumed by the thoughts and her words. "The more of yourself you banish to make room for thoughts of fucking, the longer you will be able to fuck."

Bryana almost giggled like a schoolgirl at the look on his face. "You like that, don't you? The more you surrender of yourself to make room for fucking the better it will feel. Let fucking become all you are. Let fucking become all you are for. Think of fucking becoming all you exist to do while Bryana gets you something to fuck."

She passed her hand over his face and got no reaction. Pleased with that, the mage closed in on Elan who carried uncertainty in those blue eyes that fed Bryana's excitement. She remembered now how much fun the small ones were to play with. "People are interesting creatures, Neral. With enough power you can drain them and then fill them as you please. You can turn them into lover, killer...anything you like.

"It's far more more fun to find the way in. You find the way in and they help you ruin them." She paced around the petite young woman. "I have to admit it's a little bit addicting by itself."

He touched her cheek. "The more you know someone the easier that way in is to find. But sometimes they simply advertise it for all to see. Like this one: quiet...shy...focuses on her work and excels at it. She restrains herself so that she can be the soldier that she wants to be and bring pride to her House."

"Do you see the jewel around my neck? Do you see the light grow inside?"

"Don't look at it Elan," Neral ordered firmly. "It's her instrument to take you. "Do not look."

"Oh, Neral," she chided, "you're still so stiff sometimes. One would have thought life with the two of us would have mellowed you more. Why shouldn't she look? It only responds to her reactions to my words. When I speak the truth, she knows it. Her body knows it. Her mind knows it, and it powers the beautiful jewel. Her truth powers the jewel. Her truth will set her on the path to slavery and freedom."

Whether that was the function of the jewel or not, Neral didn't know, but it didn't matter. "You are not hers. Fight."

"Your truth powers the jewel, Elan."

"And what do you think my truth is, magician?"

"That you are small. That you fear you are too small. That you fear you will make a mistake and someone will pay for it. That you will say the wrong thing and lose a friend you value. You live in fear so you are careful."

The light grew steadily, as though each of her words was a rush of air from a bellows, feeding it. The light grew until it teased her eyes, "You are careful with your lovers so as not to shame your House. You give to them to keep them happy, sometimes at the expense of yourself.. The truth is there, Elan. Look to the jewel and see the truth."

Elan hadn't even been aware of the moment when her eyes cast their gaze downward, but they did. It beckoned her to focus on the pulsing light and the way the rivers of color would flow, sometimes slow like a mountain stream, sometimes waves would crash into one another. Each was captivating in their way and each was like a strand of light tying her mind in knots.

"Isn't that your truth: that you are careful and yet you wish to be wild. "Are you passionate with your lovers, Elan? Do you give your all to please them?"

"Yes, I do."

The stone brightened.

"Even when it's something you don't want to do?"

"Yes." Unbidden words rushed forth. "Vin wanted to...fuck me in the ass; wanted it, demanded it, then begged and pouted for it."

"And you acquiesced to please him. That was so obedient of you, Elan. "You didn't just lie there though, did you? You pushed back even as you grunted like a whore through the pain because being participating in your use that way made him happy even as it shamed you."

"Yes it did."

"Do you regularly endure the pain now?"

"Yes."

"Because obedience is freedom. Surrendering your will to another pleases them and that frees you to do things you do not wish to do because it pleases them and that satisfies your need to be useful and valued. The more you think of being used, the more useful you will be. Think of how fucking will make you useful. Think of how I value the lust building up inside you. Think of it growing as it waits for me to set it loose, so that little Elan can have value."

"I will... think of fucking." It was quickly becoming the singular concern of her dampening pussy already

"Think of fucking for obedience. Think of fucking for your value to the one you fuck or the one who commands you to fuck."

Elan's thighs rubbed together as her mind drifted.

Bryana caressed the vines, leaving a mark before approaching Dion who had her eyes firmly closed as Bryana pouted. "You're not having any fun and that's just terrible."

"Stop this, Bryana," Neral snapped, knowing it sounded equal parts angry and desperate.

"Why, Neral, getting wet for your turn?" She unclasped her pendant as she spoke. "The good news for you, my good captain, is that, while you are not a mage, you have a bit more defense than some; in this case, your faith in the Goddess."

"The bad news for you is that that simply means that the defense simply has its own unique way to be breached. Going back to good news though is that the breaking of the pious is quite fun and they seem to enjoy it more than anyone."

She held the pendant before Dion as the captain began to mutter, "Praise be unto the Goddess of peace, fountain of benevolence, and arbiter of justice. I am her instrument in the world..."

"Yes you are, Dion. You are Her instrument. You do Her will. She owns your body and your soul. So you already used to being owned and obedient."

"I forgive you, Bryana. I forgive you for what you do to me."

"Thank you, dear. Look into the light for me." When Dion failed to do so, Bryana pressed on, undeterred and playful. "The pious are always the same two people though. They are either people who wish to sin and do dark things that frighten them so they use religion to restrain themselves."

She launched into another prayer. "Goddess protect me from evil and those who would perpetrate it upon the innocents of the world..."

"And those who have sinned enough for a dozen people, fear their mortality, and hope to make amends before the end calls. I know which you are. There is a darkness in you Dion. I can smell it on you like a dark and spicy perfume that a street whore might wear to tell men that she'll drop to her knees in an alley for a few coins."

At that moment, the vines uncoiled and Elan finally touched the floor. Her arms fell to her side and she stared ahead as vacant in her own way as Deres was and it crushed Neral.

"Look who's ready to be put on the path,"

"Aww...if it makes you feel any better, Neral, she's only mine for now. All I've done is put her on the path to Mistress. Never fear though. Soon." She looked at the waif with a smile. "Elan, what do you want to do?"

She sighed. "I want to be commanded. I want to be fucked. I want to be commanded to fuck."

"Ever sucked girl juices, dear?"

"No."

"Perfect. A new experience for you. Come tease your captain."

In what looked a single fluid movement Elan brought herself before Dion and dropped her knees to the dirt. She breathed in the scent, her long tongue, tentative at first, gained confidence from the strained whimpers that came from Dion's throat as she struggled to contain each one.

"Your body is built for that, Dion. The Goddess created it to thrive in pleasure and sin. What other purpose does that bit of flesh serve, girl? It pleasures you. It rewards you for getting it licked. It rewards you for getting a hard cock near it. It rewards you for sin."

"It is temptation," she breathed, muscles in her belly quivering, fluttering like branches in a breeze, her pussy weeping onto Elan's tongue, crying for release. "Temptation is an unquenchable thirst that spirals a soul to the depths."

"But what a ride, captain. Sex without love. Sex just to feel bodies grinding together a mad urge to find new sensation to surrender to. Sex that you need a steaming bath after just to try to wash the tingle of depravity off of your skin...and your soul."

The eyelids that were a moment before pinched shut became smooth, then opened and looked upon the mage, not with hatred, or even defiance, but with the surety of one who knows themselves and what they are about, even if she was speaking with a wavering voice. "I'll not play your game because it's what you want, isn't it? You want me to fight with everything I have until I have nothing, then you get what you want."

"The fight for my soul is mine," she said, voice trailing off as Elan's tongue snaked deep inside before nipping at Dion's lips to tug at the meaty flesh. "And if I lose...I lose. Give me your light then. Put me on the path." Dion embraced the light and its rhythm, eyes widening, pupils expanding to take it all in.

She marked into the vines holding Dion as she spoke to her. "Tell yourself whatever you want to justify giving up, dear. Take your strength with you. It's meaningless. You will shatter, and She will mold the pieces to Her will. You will live a life of sin and filth."

Dion's legs spread with Elan lifting them onto her narrow shoulders and homed in on what pleased her from listening to the sounds that each lash of her tongue would make while Dion's eyes took in more of the light that set out to cloud her mind and chain her spirit.

Speech was lost to her in favor of a series of long, drawn out, "Uhhhhhnnn." sounds that came from deep in her belly, each successive groan lasting longer than the previous until, with a sharp intake of breath, the sounds stopped entirely. Her lips parted while Elan's full head of ghost white hair flitted rapidly left and right while Elan's tongue pulled the violent climax from her.

Dion lifted herself from Elan's shoulders as the vines released her to a standing position, her eyes not looking away from the jewel until the light dimmed within it and Bryana clasped it once again to her neck. Elan rose as smoothly as she had gone to her knees, her face covered in Dion's orgasm.

Bryana looked at the two, touching their shoulders to put them before Neral. "Aren't they pretty now, Neral? Look at them. They will try and they will fight, but you know what will happen, don't you? They will be Hers and then that will be two more gone, thanks to you."

She shook her head. "I know my part in this, but this isn't my doing, it's hers. It's thanks to that thing that has you, too."

Anger flashed over her features. "She has me because she accepts me." After a cleansing breath, the mask descended again. "I wonder how long they'll last. It'll be fun if you all fall together, don't you think? Do you like how they look? She looked to them, "Did you have a good cum, Captain? I know you liked it. "Do you want to sin some more, hm?"

Even though her expression was blank, her voice held a touch of reticence. "I do."

Bryana noted the tone with a sneer. "How's that fight between your soul and your cunt going, dear? Not well, I imagine." Bryana expected no reaction to that and got none. "Lucky for you that I am here to help."

She pointed behind her. "There's a man behind you with not a lot on his mind aside from all the things he can and should be doing with his cock right now, I'm sure you can help, can't you? Release yourselves. Enjoy yourselves. Your commander and I will just watch for a while."

They turned and Neral watched as Elan pulled him down to her by the neck and jammed her tongue down his throat as though kissing him was the key to life itself. She broke the kiss, tugging slightly at his lip. "Make me useful, she said, her voice small and pleading. "Fuck me."

That was the key that unlocked his mind enough to focus on her as something to slide his painfully hard cock into.. He kissed her hard, trying to suck the air from her lungs while she tried to take it back. The more they kissed, the hungrier they became, Elan running her fingers through his short hair with Deres pawing her form.

She peeled his cloak from him and her long fingers deftly untying the thin rawhide strips that held his tunic and took that from him, too, exposing his hale physique. He looked hopeless for a moment as she slid down and away from him, only letting her go once his hind-brain realized she was going to release his cock. Take it out. I want my cock out. When those thoughts became words Elan responded by working more quickly.

He started watching her and it was only then that he seemed to notice that there was another woman there. His eyes tracked upward to see her face without truly seeing it. She was something else to fuck. He pulled her by the arm to him and kissed her with the passion of Elan only a moment before.

Shock took the dim from her eyes and she whimpered for a moment as her hands rested on his shoulders, the internal struggle clear in the way her fingers clawed his shoulder as her mind fought. When he hooked a powerful arm around her, sounds of lust flowing from his mouth to hers as Elan cupped his balls in one hand while almost methodically working the shaft into her mouth.

She'd taken half of him when it bucked and began to fill her mouth with seed. Elan took it more deeply and quickly determined to milk and please and be of value.

Dion felt his orgasm in his kiss. The sound of him went more guttural in pitch like the snarl of a wild animal. It stirred her insides and, aided by the teasing of his chest hair irregularly brushing hers she wrapped her arms around him and kissed back as Elan continued to fuck him with her mouth.

Bryana touched Neral, hand up that taut belly, over a scar just under a full, supple breast and up her neck to her chin. Neral said nothing, but it was clear that it brought her reluctant pleasure. "See? I remember how to touch you. I remember what you need."

She made her way slowly behind her captive. "I did all this for you, Neral. Oh, they will be given to Her. You all will, but the means? The means are mine and the means are a small way to repay you for what you called love for me."

"I do love you, Bryana. I love you still."

The mage ignored it, beginning to mark Neral's face with the runes of her trade. "Of course you do. But..it wasn't at all an unpleasant lie to tell me, so I thought the means of your corruption might as well be something I know you enjoy; that it will help you fall more quickly is just a bonus for us all."

Neral struggled against Bryana, but those fingers kept their grip and, with each pass, she could feel her anger and fear slipping away, which left her a different sort of terrified; frightened in a sense, but almost as an abstract...as though it was all happening to someone else.

"There you are, Neral. No need to squirm. No need to resist. You know, one of the reasons I failed to mold you as I should have when we first met was that there were a few nights I just spent playing with you when I should have been working. Mmm, but you were so responsive that some nights I just played you to see what sounds you could make. My fault, really."

She looked to Calla, "Go to Mistress. Tell her that what she wants is minutes away. I know she wanted to see at least one of the mages crumble."

Calla bowed and seemed to float away on her path as Bryana kept working and whispering. "Don't fight, Neral. You have let me in before and I happily enhanced your pleasure and you enhanced mine. We can do that again for one another. That's why I did it this way. I know you. Watch them, Neral. Watch them."

It grew harder to look away from the sight, now the two soldiers on their knees, handfuls of their hair in his hands as they took turns with his cock, playing with the shaft, stroking it before Dion sucked the head into her mouth, bathing it as Elan seemed to take pride in tracing each vein with the tip as though she were sculpting him, their eyes on his.

Each pass of Bryana's delicate hands seemed to stoke a fire in Neral, try as she might for it not to be so. "Ooooo" escaped her as Bryana reached ahead, pulling those thick nipples outward before twisting them, sending shockwaves to her toes.

"You like that. Neral Jaye is a watcher. She loves to fuck, but to play voyeur is almost better, isn't it? You love seeing yours drowning in pleasure. You love watching all the ways they fit while you carry no jealousy. Your only shame is that you know you cannot stop yourself, but no one is going to stop the mistress of the house from seeing what she wants to. You know that, too."

Remember how you would lay in bed and watched us fuck, Neral? You would watch him kiss up and down my body. You would watch me do to him what Dion is. Remember?"

She did. Memories crashed into one another. All the times she saw them accidentally and all the times that she sought them out to feed the prurient beast inside her. There was a different joy and heat cultivated in her watching Bryana's form bounce on him before grinding her hips, both of them lost in themselves.

"Such a wicked woman deep down that you said nothing when he stopped washing his cock after me...after Cassea...after Tessa. You said nothing because the three of us knew you liked tasting where he came from. You like knowing you can take your man's cock in your mouth and know where he has been, then your mind races to create the vision for you even if your eyes missed out."

She hissed through her teeth, her world becoming the haze of lust that sight, sound, and dark magic cultivated.

"Yesssssss...it is vile and gutter and not the least bit proper for a woman from a family of High Court. That's why you like it."

"Fuck her," Neral hissed. She didn't care who at that instant. She wanted to see cock in pussy and it had to happen. In that instant she wanted to be a mage so she could will it to being.

Bryana was pleased. "Very good, Neral. Very good. Fall for me."

She needn't have worried. Whether Deres had actually heard or only the animal inside did, he lifted Dion as though she were a rag doll, driving her up and down while she took her impalement with relish as they all struggled on the icy slope of sanity with the pit of corruption and slavery below them, but the darkness having more and more appeal.

Elan crawled forward, drenching his his balls in nearly white froths of spit before pulling it up to make Dion's clit swim in it. "Wicked, sinning fuck," the captain, breathed, trying desperately not to think of how truly good it felt or how many laws she was breaking even consorting with a mage much less letting him fuck her. Oops, I thought of it, and she moaned again, mixing it with a giggle, sounds becoming more in time with his thrusts as Dion looked down at that messy mop of white hair and felt her work.

All of it oozed into Neral's mind and she began to welcome it, remembering the nights when Bryana toyed with her for her own ends and the nights since when Bryana's only goal was to enhance their sex. All is lost. No one has stood against it. Kress could not and she was stronger than I ever was. It feels good. Fuck all it feels good.

Bryana, from over Neral's shoulder could see her heaving chest and the sweat beading up on her hot flesh,. She came around to see her eyes locked on the scene before her and the rivulets of arousal running down her thighs and she smiled. "Ready now, aren't you?"