An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 10

Story Info
A group of warriors try to stop an evil sorceress.
11.1k words
4.82
10.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess, it looks so fucking hot. Neral fought to keep herself to herself, but it was like trying to climb up a muddy hill. One moment there would be enough sense of self that she could rationalize all the reasons that they had to stop, not the least of which being that the witch was on her way, but then the ground would slide out from under her in the form of Elan's feathery kisses down her neck that made Neral whimper in heat and simply want to take her and fuck her until all their minds shattered into little pieces so long as they could still have just mind enough to cum.

Or it was in the way that Dion approached sex. For her, it seemed to be an exercise in learning what her lover liked and translating that to an attempt at dominance. She would bite to see how much one could take before it was too much. She would test one's skin by dragging her tongue here and there to see which places made one moan loudest. She would even shift her body this way and that to see if a particular pose ignited passion, then use all of it to get and hold her lover's attention.

Neral had to admit that she was doing well at that, arching her body as her commander wrapped her arms tightly around Dion as she spun her tongue around Dion's right nipple before flicking it mercilessly and tugging it between her teeth, making her pull Neral's hair with the general straddling her. "You are such a sinful whore, Neral Jaye."

She slapped at the breast she bit. "That is no way to speak to your commanding officer, you disrespectful bitch. Tell me, how much penance you'll have to do for that?"

Dion took Neral roughly by the back of the head and pulled her mouth to Dion's already extended tongue. After the kiss broke, leaving a line of spit tying them together, she answered, "What the fuck do you care?" The dirty words and the thoughts that came with them were like a forbidden dessert on her tongue. They were sweet and decadent and not something she had often traded in before today. But they felt right in that they felt wrong. "You only attend the services you must at the queen's side. Too busy at home sucking mage cunt, I suppose."

Had she been in her right mind, the thought of Bryana would have stung, but the mention of her only brought with it images of them all writhing together in a heap, which reminded her of now, which only heightened her arousal. "Sit and listen to a priestess drone on all morning when I could be at home in a warm bed with my tongue in a warm slit?" She gestured to her husband who had both hands firmly on Elan's head, "Or him pressing me into the wall trying to split me in two in the most divine way? You and the priestess can keep your homilies, Ynesa."

Dion pushed her away and in that moment of play, fleeting lucidity returned. Something. I have to do something. Stop something. What was it? A mage. Getting out of a mage? Getting one into me?

She saw Dion as she turned, placing her cheek in the dirt, putting her ass in the air and giving it a wiggle. "I can't do magic, but I think I can make you want me."

That. I need to do that.

She dove in as if starving, swirling and suckling at Dion's clitoris as she had her breast, making her claw at the dirt before she suddenly stopped. "Wait. Better idea." She flipped onto her back and beckoned Neral forward. "Talk to me. Talk to me about your sin. Give it to me. Tell me what you do at home. Spread the filth to me."

Neral felt Dion's hot breath condense on her flesh, adding to her own wetness. She felt almost boiling hot between her legs as she settled in to be speared by that tongue. "We keep our decorum, Ynesa. We are not animals that simply endlessly fuck in the open with no thought. But we wander. The bull wanders to...to...Cassea, and Bryana, and..."

At that very moment, he chose to settle himself between Dion's open legs and drive inside in a single rough thrust that vibrated its way through Neral via the sounds from Dion. "And now you, you sinful, depraved slut. Each bit of filth seemed to drive her tongue to twist, each thrust commanded another wave of rapid panting. "Quite sad that you can't see what I see, but you feel it, The faithful servant of the Goddess is creaming her adulterous pussy all over a cock."

"A mage's cock."

The words set Dion to screaming, sounds muffled by Neral's grinding crotch, her lips locked to her husband's. It was always ecstasy to be entwined with him this way. She did love watching him act the bull. She opened her eyes from the kiss enough to watch him pump quickly and smoothly, and the sounds of their bodies slapping together.

She even liked the scent of his sweat at times like now, distinctly different from what she would scent when he came in from working outside during the day though both had appeal Or maybe the difference was just in her mind knowing that this came purely from fucking. She spoke of it all, uncaring that she was helping, in her own way, to destroy them all.

Bryana was so right that she liked to watch. In some ways she lived for it. To watch them be together was as beautiful and loving as being in the middle herself. She loved watching the touches and plays between them and seeing how the other reacted to words of love, or the playful banter, or whatever else blossomed. She could see in her mind's eye Deres' thumb brush across Bryana's lower lip, a little puffy from their hard kissing to see her kiss it. She could still hear the whispers as they lovingly teased her for being a dirty little voyeur.

She had loved him, too. That fact pulled her to sanity for one more moment.

Please, Goddess, help us. If anything we petty creatures do here matters to you, help us. The soft clay in her mind gave way again as that fucking sinner's tongue was demanding her capitulation. Her hips twisted and Dion's tongue mirrored as she struggled to hold on. If Drexa arrived now they would all be gone if it weren't too late already.

Her fingers clawed his neck as her teeth marked him as her property no matter where else he wandered. The word she managed was quivering and fearful:

"Help."

Part of the reason that Deres could wander was that Neral accepted that men and women were no different than any other animal. They had an innate desire to wander here and there and be physical. But, no matter where he did so and no matter who else he had love for, there was a piece of him that belonged to Neral and no one else. That was the part that heard her. It wasn't even so much the word as the tone that cried out in need.

The part of himself he had barely been able to close off from the dark magic was in a dangerous position, needing to fight through the pleasure that assailed his senses and the corruption that threatened to doom him. He looked down to see the way that Dion's tits flopped and rolled in irregular circles as he pumped away. He looked up to see Neral's dark, smoldering eyes and felt her lips, tender and fierce on his. The animal in himself had to be fought back. The animal in them all had to be fought back, as that was the key to this kind of corruption: the animal part of a soul wanted to live unrestrained and without consequence. Feed the beast enough and it becomes strong enough to quash everything else and then eagerly follows its liberator.

The animal in him resisted the rational in its own way and it was a curious feeling to have a part of him fighting another and seeing, hearing, and feeling actions he didn't initiate with his own will. His body stepped back as Elan pushed him out of Dion when Dion's lusty, orgasmic screaming stopped and pushed him with uncharacteristic ferocity for the quiet young woman. "I need to fuck," she snarled. "I need to be useful. Sucking your cunt makes you...happy."

In that moment's pause before that ass called to him and called to be fucked he struggled to grab hold of more of himself, managing to grasp a bit more sanity before his cock demanded that he take that waiting hole. He slipped into that pink, wet sleeve of flesh in a single, gliding motion and the ache began again. But this time he was there with the beast inside him, no longer helpless against it as it tried to wear away at him, even if it and Elan's pussy continued to conspire to seduce.

He took her by the hips in a vise grip, even as his eyes were locked on Neral, which fed her and led her to feed Elan in a twisted circle of aural depravity. "He's not even looking at you, you know that? He's looking at me. For him, Traymis Elan is simply something to make use of while he looks upon the woman that he loves."

Elan squirmed and pushed back as much as she could without losing contact with the mouthful of girl she was loving.

"Talk to me," he commanded Neral,

"What do you want to hear? Do you want to hear about how I feel when I'm stuffed full of southie cock?"

Yesss. He shook his head to clear it, or try to. "Tell me you love me. Tell me you need me."

Lost in her own haze, she simply obeyed. "I do love you," she said, even as she kissed him roughly, making smacking sounds on his lips. "Spell of love or no, I love you. I could not have picked a better match; that you have a dirty southie cock and know how to use it is a fucking glorious bonus. I need you, Husband. I do. It is joy to share the day with you. Sometimes it is only getting home to my life that makes the days bearable."

She spoke and he latched onto each word as a lifeline, knotting each statement of tenderness and affection into a knot to pull his mind from the seething heat even as his cock bathed and burned in it in all the best ways. "Think, Neral. Focus on you before. Focus. Help me,"

The harshness of the demand snapped her to it, despite the sensation of tongue snaking deep inside. Her mind went to her her life, the mundane and exciting. It went to all the small pieces that sewed together for the whole. Deres was suddenly there as well. She felt his strong hand squeezing the back of her head and felt him in her mind, realizing what he was attempting she reached out to him as though to save him from a crumbling precipice.

Some piece of him lifted from the black and their minds embraced for the briefest moment of peace before she heard thoughts not hers. Dion. Elan. If it's not too late.

She pushed herself off that sweet mouth and pulled herself away from all of it as Deres, flipped Elan's thin, strong body onto her back and drove in again, and she whimpered as he pounded, man and beast still vying for control, but she could see the man he was in his eyes again.

And she felt him there, in her mind, extending himself via his magic and their will together. Now looking down into Dion's confused, lust-filled eyes, her knees near the captain's head, she spoke, trying to remember. Maybe she really did need to attend services more, "Praise be unto the Goddess of peace, fountain of benevolence, and arbiter of justice. I am her instrument in the world."

Her tongue licked at the air. Neral leaned in, fighting desperately the urge to kiss her. Instead, she did her best to focus. "Praise be unto the Goddess of peace, fountain of benevolence, and arbiter of justice. I am her instrument in the world."

"Praise be unto the Goddess of peace,..."

Dion's eyes blinked rapidly, though her tone was still flat. "...fountain of benevolence, and arbiter of justice. I am her instrument in the world."

The rote nature seemed to be helping Neral shake the fog as well and she began again and, as she went, Dion joined, their words melding into unison. "Praise be unto the Goddess of peace, fountain of benevolence, and arbiter of justice. I am her instrument in the world. May her peace live forever within my soul, May Her benevolence guide my hands and my heart in all that I do. May Her righteousness forever light my path."

As they repeated the words, Dion's voice gained strength until, with the fourth repetition, her palm reached up to touch Neral's cheek."

"Are you still in there?"

"I...almost was not. Thought was almost gone to me. As it is..."

"Yes?"

"I still desperately want to kiss you."

She looked down at her form from head to toe. "I know the feeling. Resist that for now, and, if you still want to later, we can discuss it."

"Yes, sir."

Looking ahead of her to see Elan's ankles on his shoulders as he thrust hard in and out of her hole, Neral had to consciously restrain herself.

"Fuck that hole, Deres, Slam it, and fuck it, and let me make you happy. You are happy, aren't you? I'm pleasing? You feel good? Of course you do, you're a man deep in a pussy getting milked as you should."

The sight of the sex and the sound of the ordinarily quiet young woman being decidedly not quiet threatened Neral's hold of herself again. She drew closer to see them, having to actively keep herself from touching him. As it was, seeing that ass thrust rapidly with the long muscles of his back flexing made her want to growl. She feared the worst looking into Elan's eyes. "Is she gone?"

"Lost in haze and sex. Might be lost if I stop. All I can do to hold onto her. She'll belong to Bryana or the witch," he groaned long and loud, "as soon as they appear."

"Bryana's gone," Neral said. "I wasn't strong enough to do what had to be done. The witch is coming and we can't stay."

Dion caressed the small of his back before kissing it. "If her mind is such that it must be owned, can you take it?" She looked to Neral. "Lost soul, belonging to them or belonging to him. There's only one choice as I see it."

"Can you do it? Claim her and bring her back to us that way?"

"Probably, but..."

Dion looked to Neral. "If it were me, I would want that. She will still be herself."

"Do it," Neral told him. "If taking her will restore her, do it." Desire to see it touched her mind, reminding her that she was still feeling the spell herself. "Pound that hole. Take her"

"Yes! Pound it. Take me. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm yours. Take me."

Pleasure for them both built as he reached into her mind to bind them, piecing the bits of herself together that she'd slowly forgotten as she'd surrendered. Be who you were. Remember those things of you. Embrace them. That is the woman I want. That is the woman I demand. Obey me.

The force of his will compelled her and she obeyed, remembering the person that she was because he willed it so. Vin was there in her mind as well, but now only as a curiosity. There was only one man for her now, the man who wished to own her, the man who demanded to own her. I want to be commanded. I need it. I need to please the man who...owns me.

She looked into those intense, beautiful eyes and surrendered to the feeling that their minds and bodies were tied. "Yes, Deres. I'm yours. Fucking own me. Fuck me and own me."

He thrust faster and harder, rushing to build that bond as the women on either side of him touched him and urged him on. He threw his head back, trying to hold back that first quiver of his shaft as long as he could, that quiver spreading to every inch of his body and becoming a shudder as he spilled a river into her as her head thrashed while she called out to the Goddess.

Neral kissed his neck, tasting the sweat of him, watching Elan touch him tenderly and with wonder, as though he were a newly discovered treasure. "I am yours."

"Do you remember who you are?"

She glanced at Neral before focusing once again on Deres, letting her hands roam his broad chest, petting the hair, "Yes, sir. I remember."

"Can you fight?"

She didn't look away from him. "Absolutely, sir."

Neral felt as though Drexa's eyes were already at her back. "Then let's get out of here."

***

Drexa nearly floated as she made her way to where her captives were held, imagining what she might find and congratulating herself on her wisdom in not killing or wiping Bryana. She was the weakness of those who led. She was key to getting what Drexa needed and it seemed to have worked out. The rest of them could muddle about and break her machines or destroy, a few eggs, wasting time while they thought they were doing some good.

She also believed that letting them make their useless version of progress made the mages a bit more predictable so long as the sword-carriers were milling about free. She would chain Deres to her, the attack on Adar would commence, and, while the beasts at her command overran the city, the rest of her prisoners would be left to her to kill or enslave as she pleased. Maybe she would keep a few alive and whole long enough for them to witness and despair at her ultimate victory over the petty, weak things that lived and breathed.

"Tell me again what you saw, Calla. I simply love the sound of it."

"The mage Deres was firmly in a fuge helped along by two of the soldiers. The leader, Neral, was being enchanted by the Lady Bryana."

"Good, good, good. I will deal with them quickly. I want you to gather your sisters and prepare for your journey. No mercy to anyone in Adar; no man, woman or child."

"It shall be so, Mistress."

The moment Calla turned to obey it all seemed to go wrong and Drexa froze to take it all in. Her sense of Bryana seemed to waiver as though she were trying to pull herself and her will from Drexa. Anger built in her over Bryana's impertinence, and she chided herself for even considering keeping her whole. I'll make a lovely experiment out of you. She imagined the possibilities until she felt the other's confusion and pain before nothing at all.

The mage. He must have managed some trick even in his lust, so she hurried her pace.

"Mistress?"

"Follow me."

She lengthened her stride, making it to the intersection and turning left, smiling as she sensed magic at the wards that guarded her power. Let them try. She willed beasts to the area and walked a dozen more steps before a cold rush passed through her as though she were suddenly doused in ice water. She shook her head in shock. How could...? What mage would..? It's not possible.

But it was. Her tie to the ley line was tainted. Somehow, in some way, Maylin had blocked her from being able to touch the energy and bend it to her will. If I can't touch it and they can? Even if they couldn't, she was no match alone against two Adaran mages without help. She didn't bother going forward, suspecting she knew what she would find.

Calla's eyes showed their fear at seeing Drexa all but double over. "Mistress?"

Drexa looked into those beautiful black orbs. There really was fondness for this one as well. She embraced her new self like few others and, to show her mercy was perhaps more mortal frailty, but her and her sisters were only slightly more useful now than the drones. "See if you can find Bryana. If she is still mine, tell her I need her help. If she isn't.." she trailed off realizing the likely end of that confrontation. "Just go find her."

"I will, Mistress," she promised.

When Drexa touched her forearm, Calla thrilled despite the circumstance. "You have served me well."

She dipped her head ever so slightly. "It will always be so, Mistress."

Drexa pulled her beasts closer to her.

***

Abren's body felt drowned in flesh and her mind felt not far behind as the man on top of her pulled out. She reached a hand up to the base of his slick cock as he scurried to straddle her and she expertly slid the foreskin up and down his flesh, ropes of his pleasure, marking her from chest to neck while Jessa rubbed it into the flesh. "It feels good to not resist. Do not fight so. You have brought so much pleasure and will bring more if you give up to Her."

Jessa's magic tamped this urge and heightened that one. This one really was a warrior, unlike the other who looked a spent mess, but was on all fours looking for someone else to please. Despite the human's strength though, her mind was molding itself nicely to Her purposes. The struggles became less frequent and intense, requiring less of her magic to undercut.