An Apology

Story Info
Mark makes up to Helena.
1.3k words
3.92
10.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark gently closed the door behind him, and set his keys down on the small table next to the door. He stretched his long, muscular body as he moved into the small apartment. His crystal blue eyes scanned the room as he hung his jacket in a closet next to the kitchen. As he moved across the spacious living room, he saw Helena emerge from the bathroom wrapped in a large fluffy towel. She stopped when her emerald eyes caught a glimpse of him and they quickly narrowed in anger. Mark sighed and watched as Helena stopped drying her long chocolate colored hair and came to rest her hands on her hips.

“So you finally decided to come home at a decent hour?” Helena hissed, he voice dripping with sarcasm. Mark just shook his head and sighed. He started to walk towards her but Helena put her hand up to stop him. “Don’t you come anywhere near me.”

“Helena I’m sorry. You know what my work is like. I have no choice in how long I have to work. It’s the military. They tell me what to do and when I can leave. You knew that when we got married.” Mark tried once again to get closer to her, but she moved away.

“I thought that you would be home every night at a decent hour and that we would be able to spend some time together. That’s what you told me. So you lied. I hate you.” Helena turned towards the bedroom. She swung around to close the door but before she could Mark had his arms around her. Helena beat her fists against his chest, screaming and crying her anger and pain. After a while she calmed down, leaning against him as sobs overtook her.

“I love you Helena. I’m sorry. I thought things would be different. And they will be. I promise you.” Helena brought her face up to look up at him. Her eyes were red and watery, emitting the look of utter pain. Mark held her closer wanting to end her pain. Helena just keep looking at Mark, as if attempting to read if what he said was true.

“I love you, too. But how can I believe you?” Her voice was hoarse from her earlier screaming. Mark bent down and brushed his lips against hers. Then he took her lips more forcefully as he brought her closer to him, crushing her against him. He could smell her sweet scent, he breathed deeply of it. He dipped his tongue into her mouth, meeting hers in a sweet and sensual combat.

Mark loosened his hold on her and, as he did, her towel fell to the floor. Her soft curves were illuminated by the moonlight streaming in from the window. Mark sucked in his breath at the sight of her. He could feel himself hardening. Helena moved towards him and began unbuttoning his shirt. Mark got impatient with the slow and sensual way Helena was taking off his clothes and quickly undressed himself.

Helena moved into Mark’s arms, wrapping her own around his neck. Mark kissed her deeply sending shivers down her spine. Helena brought her mouth over to his ear and began to nibble and suck gently upon it while Mark kissed and licked her neck. Helena began to push Mark towards the bed as she licked down from his ear to his neck, licking every inch of skin she could. Mark groaned as Helena followed him down upon the bed. She continued licking him as she moved down his body unhurriedly. She licked down his chest, and continued on to his flat belly. She veered off to the left and continued down. She licked to the left of his manhood and then did the same to the right. Mark was completely erect at this point and he was attempting to pull her up when she brought her head up and smiled.

“No, no Airmen. Your orders are to stay completely still.” Helena whispered huskily. Mark groaned his displeasure at having no control over what was to happen next. Helena moved back to her position over him. Mark watched as she licked her lips and brought them ever closer to his manhood. He could feel her hot breath on the tip and it took every ounce of control he had not to grab her head and bring it down upon him. Helena slowly began taking him into her mouth. She could hear Mark let out a sigh of pleasure that he had been holding in. She dipped her head down, taking him all the way into her mouth, and then began to rhythmically move her head up and down. Mark entwined his fingers into Helena’s silky hair, moaning and sighing as her head moved up and down.

Mark stopped Helena and moved her to the bed, lying her down upon it. Mark grinned as he began to lick her as she had done him. Mark lingered at her luscious breasts, nipping and sucking at her extended nipples. Helena arched her back, wanting him to take more of her breasts into his warm, moist mouth. She protested as he moved his mouth down her stomach to the shaven mound of her womanhood. Mark gently opened her legs and settled himself between them. He began licking her legs at the knees working his way down her thigh to the outside of her moist center. Helena squirmed and moaned, aching for him to use his tongue on her the way she had on him. Her blood was on fire, pumping through her veins. Mark stopped just short of touching her where she ached to be touched and blew his hot breath on her. Helena moaned at the sensations this created and moved her hips towards him. Mark finally gave into her and licked her all the way up to her velvet button. She moaned out his name as his tongue began to savagely ravage her womanhood. Mark held her hips as he drove her higher and higher. Mark’s ears were filled with the moans and screams he was bringing forth from her. He could feel her tensing as he put more pressure on her with is tongue. Just before she thought she would explode, he stopped. Helena let out a scream of protest, but it quickly died as she accepted him into her arms and her body.

Mark gently pushed himself into her warm, wet body, sliding all the way in. He waited a moment, letting them both savor the feeling of being joined. He could feel her tighten around him, squeezing him gently. Mark took in a ragged breath and began to move slowly inside her. Mark looked down at Helena, her eyes were misted over in their passion and her lips were swollen from his passionate kisses. He leaned down and kissed her, taking her moans. He released her lips and nuzzled at her neck. He began to thrust deeper and faster. Helena was moaning his name, telling him that he loved her, and he whispered it back into her ear. She was arching her back and thrusting her hips up to meet his, when he felt her tighten and then scream as the climax hit her. Mark felt himself rising higher and then felt the explosion hit him as he came inside of her.

Mark collapsed down next to Helena, his breathing returning to normal. He slid his arm under her and pulled her up next to his warm body. Helena snuggled closer to him, throwing an arm and a leg on top of him. Mark watched as exhaustion overtook her. He gently ran his hand down the side of her face to her arm and then down her leg. He slid his fingers through her hair, memorizing every inch of her. He pulled her closer, and then drifted off to sleep.