An Apology in the Morning

Story Info
An apology can also be revenge - if there's enough sex...
5.8k words
4.57
42.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

Ed Friar wasn't surprised to discover his son Nicholas waiting outside the front door of his flat when he got home from work -- Nick had arranged weeks before to stay that night, as he was going to a party near where his father lived -- and nor was he surprised to find that Nicholas had a girl with him -- Nick had said something about that in advance, too. What left Ed bemused was that the first thing he saw of either of the two visitors was the girl's nearly naked bottom.

It was, Ed reflected as he climbed the stairs, a very nice bottom, and in many ways it was the most attractive sight which Ed had come home to in many months. It was just unexpected. Nick and the girl were embracing, too wrapped up in each other to notice Ed's arrival at first, and Nick had his hands fondling the girl's hips, unintentionally pulling her short skirt up so as to expose her to the gaze of anyone coming up those stairs. The fact that she was wearing a lacy thong so skimpy that it couldn't be said to cover her buttocks in any meaningful sense was, Ed had to admit to himself, a bonus.

Still, he felt obliged to cough as he reached the top of the stairs, and the pair broke apart with unselfconscious smiles; Ed guessed that they hadn't realised how much he'd seen. Nick introduced his friend as Louise while Ed found his keys, and Ed apologised for his lateness as they entered the flat. Nick accepted in his usual chilly manner; Louise was actually much more charming about things. She was definitely attractive, Ed decided, slim, with coffee-coloured skin and hair a mass of short curls, and she smiled a lot at Ed, which he couldn't help enjoying.

Ed had shown the couple to his spare room, where he noticed something indefinably odd in their reactions to what he said about their using it. Then, Louise announced that she'd travelled a long way, and asked if she could use the shower. While she was doing so, Ed took Nicholas to the kitchen for a cup of tea.

"So," Nicholas said, "what are the rules?"

"Pardon?" Ed was bemused.

"The rules -- your ground rules for your house."

"Oh good lord. Nothing like that. You're my son and my guest -- the place is yours."

Nicholas looked startled for a moment, then actually smiled. "Okay, yes, you're not like Mum."

Ed laughed, understanding. "Oh, no," he said. "She's the sort for ground rules in her house, I suppose."

"She is." Nick looked at his tea. "In by midnight, don't disturb her, girlfriends to sleep on the sofa..."

"Oh, but I hope that you'd take the sofa and let Louise have your bed."

" I would, but Mum made it clear that her beloved son got the proper bed, and any visiting girl would take the sofa and be grateful. And it wasn't just Louise, by the way; I think it was Mum and her rules drove at least one of the others off."

"There've been others, then..." Ed bit his tongue; relations with Nicholas could be difficult enough, without seeming to pry. But Nicholas found his own sort of retaliation.

"A few," he said. "How about you?"

"Pardon?"

" I assume that you have a romantic life."

Ed laughed. "I'm a fifty-two-year-old man living alone in a small flat and working long hours to pay off the mortgage on your mother's house. Not very romantic, I'm afraid."

"Well, you managed to play around when you were with Mum."

"According to her, I take it. There are two sides to every story, you know."

Nicholas stared at his father. "Really? So what is yours?"

Suddenly, Ed tired of his months of effort not exposing his son to the details of his divorce. Nicholas was an adult, who could stand a bit of truth, and it was clear that his mother had been quick enough to put her own slant on the business when she got the chance.

"It was simple enough," he said, "believe it or not -- and I know it's an old line -- we drifted apart. Truth is, we hadn't had sex for nearly a year -- but that's not the point. It was just a symptom. Anyway, I got friendly with Kate Jones..."

"Kate Jones? "

"Yes, she was an old friend. I know you found her dull, but she was unhappy, and we ended up spending time together. Then your mother found out..."

"...And chucked you out for screwing Kate Jones."

" I wasn't screwing Kate, as you so charmingly put it, and I don't want anyone thinking that I was. Her husband was in hospital, and she needed moral support. We might have been tempted, I suppose, but Ian Jones is an old friend and I wouldn't have betrayed him like that, and I don't believe that Kate would either."

Nicholas stared at his father. "So you're saying that Mum threw you out for having a non-affair with Kate Jones?"

"Yes. Believe it or not as you choose."

Nicholas stared a moment more, then reached out a hand to pat his father's shoulder. "You know," he said, "I do believe it. It all fits. Which means that I owe you a hell of an apology..."

But then, Louise returned, changed into another skirt no longer than her first, and accepted the offer of tea -- and by the time the social niceties had been observed, it was time for the young couple to head out to the party, with Ed's spare door key in Nicholas' pocket. After which, Ed made himself dinner and retired to bed with a good book.

It was well after two in the morning that he was woken by the sound of the door being clumsily unlocked and opened; he was unable to resist a glance at a bedside clock. There seemed to be a positive stampede of footsteps heading into the spare room, accompanied by some low voices and a couple of theatrical shushing noises as somebody presumably remembered Ed's presence in the house. Then everything went quiet for a moment, and Ed smiled and turned over, preparing to go back to sleep.

Then more sounds began. First voices, male and female, then creaking as weights moved on the spare bed -- and then loud moans, and gasps. For a while, Ed lay frozen, startled though not unhappy; clearly, Nick's sex life was going just fine at this immediate moment. The noises, though, were persistent and pressing; Ed decided that Louise couldn't need to breath in very much, as the feminine moaning was more or less continuous, occasionally punctuated by deeper notes which suggested that Nick was also enjoying himself to the full.

Nothing you can say, Ed told himself, and What're you going to do -- interrupt them? Well, it was a Friday; he'd just have to catch up on any missed sleep over the weekend, and be happy for his son. But now he was wide awake, and his fully conscious mind was telling him that he needed to empty his bladder. So he slipped out of bed. He was wearing just pyjama trousers, and he thought of grabbing a dressing gown, but it was a warm night, and he didn't expect to meet anyone on the way to the bathroom -- Nick and Louise sounded totally preoccupied -- so he slipped down the hallway, past the spare room, towards the bathroom.

The spare room door was ajar -- almost open.

Ed just smiled at that; evidently, Nick and Louise had arrived with far too much on their minds, and that door did have a tendency to drift. Still a little muzzy from sleep, Ed didn't consider angles of view, and didn't think to restrain himself from glancing in as he passed the room. And then he froze.

The room was illuminated through its thin curtains by a street light outside, and Ed saw Louise at once. She was naked and kneeling upright, and Ed's brain registered with interest that her nipples were large and dark; her eyes were shut in ecstasy, presumably because, as she knelt over Nick's face, his mouth was working assiduously at her groin. But the two weren't alone in the room, and Ed decided he could now understand the volume of female speech he'd heard, and for that matter the intensity of Nick's cries of pleasure. There was another woman, also naked, also kneeling, facing Louise; from where he stood stunned, Ed could see his son's balls, and it was clear that Nicholas' cock was deep inside the girl, who was rocking back and forth, her hands on Louise's thighs as she concentrated on the act of sex.

Then Louise opened her eyes, and her gaze locked with Ed's.

His instinct was to look away in embarrassment, to leave the trio to their fun -- but he was still paralysed by the unexpected sight and by fascination at something so far beyond his experience. Nor did Louise look angry; startled at first, and then amused, she continued to move slowly, gently rotating her crotch over Nicholas' mouth as he worked on her. Then Louise leaned forward, and the other girl raised her head. The two kissed, full on the mouth, for long seconds.

When they broke apart, Louise whispered something in the other girl's ear. The other girl looked around at Ed. He was expecting her to look annoyed, but instead, she smiled broadly.

Something about that broke the spell. He fled to the bathroom. Behind him, the sounds of enthusiastic fucking continued.

When he'd finished peeing, Ed threw cold water in his own face and stared into his small shaving mirror for a full minute. The problem was, he'd have to pass that open door again on the way back to his room. Eventually, he resolved simply to keep his gaze fixed forward, showing no reaction to anything he glimpsed.

As it turned out, what he glimpsed was slightly less dramatic -- mostly the second girl's back and bottom. She was standing behind Nicholas, gently massaging his shoulders, as he knelt between Louise's thighs. Louise was lying back on the bed...

Ed walked briskly on. The noises of sex became a little less intrusive after that, and eventually, Ed drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Ed was lying in bed as the morning sun flooded through its own curtains. Despite having slept for a while, he'd had a restless time since he'd seen ... what he'd seen; he was inevitably turned on by the sight and sound of two attractive young women naked and fucking, but also confused and rendered unable to deal with this in any sensible way -- even simple masturbation -- by the fact that it was his own son he'd seen involved in the threesome. He was just deciding to put it all in the back of his mind, to treat it as an exciting but disturbing dream, when there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in" he called, expecting to see his son, but it wasn't Nick who entered. Rather, it was Louise, now wearing a long t-shirt as a nightdress of sorts -- followed by the other girl. In the clear morning light, Ed could see that she was a pale-skinned redhead, with straight shoulder-length hair; she was wearing what was presumably her party costume from the night before, a glittery gold top and tight blue satin trousers, and carrying a large black purse. Both the girls were looking quite theatrically contrite, Ed noticed.

"Ah -- sorry" he said, realising that he was sitting up in a crumpled bed, bare-chested as well as bleary-eyed.

"No, really -- no, don't apologise." Louise replied. "Actually, we've come to apologise to you."

"To me?" Ed was feeling slow, but he was also feeling too guilty to take this in.

"For disturbing you last night. We were drunk and we got carried away, and we must have been making a hell of a racket in there."

"No -- no, really." Ed smiled tentatively. "You're guests. Any friend of Nicholas is welcome... Anyway, I'm the one who should be apologising."

"What, for looking through a door that we left open? Don't be daft." It was the second girl who'd spoken. "That was our bloody fault. And it's not like we let it stop us."

"This is Gina" Louise announced, evidently realising that introductions had been missed, and Gina dropped a slightly sarcastic curtsy. "Gina, this is Ed, Nick's dad." Ed made a vague hand gesture, unsure of the etiquette when being introduced to someone who one had first seen as the naked recipient of one's son's rampant erection.

There was a brief, tense silence, which Ed broke. "Where is Nick, by the way?" he asked, trying to distract himself from the frankly too-pleasing sight of Louise's naked thighs and Gina's satin-clad legs.

"We told him to fix some breakfast" Louise replied, "but actually, I think he's gone back to sleep."

"I think he was worn out" said Gina artlessly.

"I'm not surprised" Ed blurted, and then almost bit his tongue in half. But the two girls looked at him and then each other, and then folded up laughing, causing Louise to flash more of the buttock that Ed had admired at first sight the previous evening.

"You're right, you're right" said Gina. "I mean, he's a nice lad, and he does his best, but -- eyes bigger than his stomach, like they say."

"Stomach?" Ed said, which induced more laughter. Ed discovered that he could still blush like a teenager.

"Now, now" said Louise, evidently inclined to talk and perching on the edge of Ed's bed to hold forth. "Before you get too shocked -- we came back here to crash out, and then we dragged Nick into bed for a bit of fun, and fun we had, no worries. But we wouldn't want to annoy you or anything."

"I'm not feeling annoyed."

"Course not. But we sort of feel we missed the point. Well, Nick's point, which was a good one."

"What do you mean?"

Louise paused, waving a hand in an attempt to fill in the gaps her words were leaving. "Nick was telling us last night about what he heard from you, about his cow of a mum chucking you out, and you being stuck here on your own. He was trying to work out how to make it up to you about thinking the worst of you for the last few months. And we wanted to help him with that. Messing with your head after we came back here to be nice to you doesn't seem fair at all."

"I think my head can stand it" Ed replied.

" Good. Because we reckon we owe you a proper apology."

"What does that mean?" Ed asked, gazing at Louise in confusion. She said nothing in reply, merely nodded towards the other side of the bed, where Gina had quietly moved while Louise was talking. Ed looked around, to see Gina, who had placed her purse on the bedside table, stepping out of her satin trousers. He first glimpsed a neatly trimmed red bush, then was distracted from that as she drew her metallic top off over her head. Her pale skin was like porcelain; her breasts were neat, with small nipples. She lifted the duvet up and slipped into bed alongside Ed, who had frozen in total confusion.

" Like I said" Louise was purring in his ear now, "we wanted to help Nick apologise. We both know what his mum is like -- she split Nick up from Gina months ago by being such a pain in the arse, and she's been trying to do the same to me. Nick finally saw just how she can be last night, after you talked to him..."

"...And I got this idea about how to balance things..." interjected Gina, her hand burrowing beneath the quilt to find Ed's cock, which was already growing hard thanks to to the sights he was seeing.

" Yes, well, it turns out that Gina would do anything that might possibly annoy Nick's mum" explained Louise, still whispering in Ed's ear. "So she came back here with us. But then we got carried away with Nick -- and then we wore him out and woke you up in the process."

"Umm. Right." Ed was just about taking all this in, despite the distracting feeling of Gina's hand tracing up and down his hard-on.

"Yeah, well, anyway. I'm feeling bad about that, and Gina hasn't changed her mind -- so we might as well say thanks for your hospitality, and make your weekend a bit more interesting."

Ed looked back round at her. She was kneeling on the bed, hauling her t-shirt off less gracefully than Gina, but enthusiastically enough to make her breasts bounce.

"...Nicholas..." Ed gurgled.

"Nick's cool, really. A lovely guy, but all the girls know that he just wants as many shags as he can get, so he doesn't have any claim on us or anything." Louise yanked the duvet down, and Gina unfastened Ed's pyjama trousers and pushed them down his thighs, exposing his straining cock, then turned away towards the bedside table. Ed mustered the last remnants of his ability to resist or argue.

"So this is a pity fuck?" he asked, as Louise took over the work of tracing teasing fingertips up and down his erection.

"No, it's a revenge fuck" Louise answered, glancing at Gina, who'd been rummaging in her purse.

"What's the difference?" Ed asked.

"We'll explain later" said Louise, "But right now, Mr Friar, I suggest that you concentrate on the really important thing about it."

"What's that?"

" It's a fuck."

She had a point, Ed admitted to himself. He'd had a very long dry spell -- hell, he'd not actually got laid since the divorce, and what he'd told Nicholas about the time before that was true -- and now Louise was holding his cock in her hand while Gina returned to the action -- opening a condom packet, as it turned out. Slowly, teasingly, Gina rolled the condom over and down his shaft, while Louise looked at the sight thoughtfully.

"Actually," she said, "there was another reason for this. We were wondering..."

" What?" Ed was reaching up now, fondling her breast -- god, it was good to feel that shape in his hands again, to find one of those lovely large dark nipples puckering under his touch, and her pert young breasts were so different from his ex-wife's...

"Nick's so popular for a lot of reasons" Louise explained, "and we wondered if some of them run in families. Well, it looks like they might."

Then, she threw a leg over Ed, and raised herself above him. Looking at her, Ed saw that her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a narrow band along the line of her vaginal lips -- the way that girls did things these days, he gathered, but this was another first for him. Then, Louise reached down there with one hand, parting her cunt lips, and Gina reached forward, helping to guide Ed's cock into the welcoming entrance. When they were ready, Louise sank down on him, engulfing him with a gasp of pleasure.

If it had been a joy to feel a breast in his hand again after so long, there were no words to describe the feeling of a tight cunt around his cock. For a moment, Ed almost lost control entirely -- but if he couldn't resist the offer of this fuck, he told himself, he could at least make it good for the two girls. Carefully, he began to move his hips, as Louise did the same. A lecherous smirk appeared on her face, which broadened to a grin as he reached up with both hands and began to fondle both her breasts.

"Not ... bad" she murmured.

"Looks good to me" Gina agreed, and Ed glanced her way, then paused in his movements.

"What the hell is that?" he demanded.

"Video camera" Gina answered, continuing to look at the device -- at the viewfinder, Ed saw -- as she pointed it at the junction of Ed's cock and Louise's cunt.

"Did I... What are you..." Ed was startled beyond words. The girls just laughed.

" Oh, don't worry. We're not going to misuse this. We just wanted a permanent record."

Ed thought that he ought to argue. But then, Gina leaned forward, moving the camera closer to the cock-and-cunt action, and brought her own breasts down toward Ed's face. He found that his tongue was literally hanging out, so he began to run it over Gina's small, neat nipples. She murmured appreciatively.

"Yes," Louise said, continuing her methodical fucking action, "Gina's got lovely tits, hasn't she?"

"Mmm."

"You're more polite than Nick, you know? He's always trying to talk with his mouth full."

"Too much information" Ed gurgled, and both the girls laughed.

"Now, where was I?" Louise asked, and moved more firmly back and forth on top of him. Gina backed away and got off the bed, moving around it to film the fucking from every side, before climbing back up to stand precariously with her feet either side of Ed's knees while filming downwards from above Louise's head. Then she crouched down behind Louise, putting the camera aside, and began to kiss Louise's back and neck and run her hands over the other woman's body, competing with Ed for her breasts, adding extra force to the movement of her hips until Ed gasped, then probing into the place where Louise and Ed were locked together to ensure that both were being well stimulated.

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers
12