An Appetite for Ophelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers

At midnight, Megan had to get up and shoo Rocky away from scratching Ophelia's bedroom window, begging to be let in.

"Boy, you and Rocky sure seem to have bonded well," she muttered to herself, laying a blanket over the sleeping girl's pyjamas. "Tonight may get even chillier than I thought later on here so you may well need this."

Next morning, she was having her first glass of juice when Ophelia emerged from the shower in a short silk robe, towel about her wet hair and thick pyjamas caught in one hand.

"This is a good time to ask what you want me to wear today I guess?" Ophelia cautiously inquired. Megan thought for a while.

"How about that robe?" Megan proposed. "I'll start with your face then your neck. That will take a couple of days at least." There was an obvious sense of relief towards the end about the way the explanation ended, the girl obviously hesitant about possibly being asked to disrobe immediately.

She turned out to be a great model, able to pose completely still for hours at a time in the studio as Megan painted. The next day, the same routine took place from Ophelia's shower to breakfast together and straight off to the studio. By the end of the second afternoon, the head and shoulders were finished.

"Care to knock off for today for a bit of late afternoon sun?" she put to Ophelia. A yawn, that fetching smile and a small nod accepted the invitation. Fingers from the outstretching arms changed direction mid air to adjust the robe up and onto her young shoulders. Taking Megan's offered hand, she allowed herself to be pulled to her feet.

There was little shock in the young eyes outside on the lawn when Megan casually raised her old smock up and over through her long straight brown hair, revealing her totally naked body to the elements.

Silently pointing out two waiting sun lounges and a blanket beside them, Megan raised her eyebrows as she turned to the beautiful face and poignantly smiled into it. Slowly a hand went to the girl's waist. A look of nervous fright came over the innocent face when a slight tug undid the loose knot.

The beautiful cheeks blushed profusely. Wide blue eyes looked down to see the robe gradually parting of its own accord. Ophelia's rising hands hesitated as the artist's fingers began to ease the silk garment off the narrow feminine shoulders. As it caught on the bent elbows, the beautiful face seemed to be in two minds about the naked artist so absorbed in her young body.

Megan looked admiringly up and down, then ran the back of one hand down the side of the slightly fearful face.

"You are absolutely stunning, and I've seen many, many models' faces and bodies," came her sincere compliment. Soft fingertips took the outside of the girl's arms, encouraging them to straighten and let the robe to fall about her ankles. Megan's gaze was caught by the raised blonde mound above the gap between the youthful thighs.

Almost reverently she bent. Her lips brushed the middle of the heaving chest. A wary hand rose to her head as the mouth lingered there, fingers hesitating as Megan's mouth moved to one side. As the fingers froze in her hair, the artist began kissing out along the inside of the exquisite narrow crescent. At the rounded peak, she lifted her gaze up into the deer-like pools of blue above. Both of the girl's hands withdrew submissively beside her hips.

Megan butterfly-kissed the trembling tip. There was an immediate soft sigh, so she put a steadying hand on the girl's waist. Guiding her extending tongue under the puffy aureole, Megan gently guided the warm flesh in like she would take in a banana. The reaction changed from a shiver to a profound bodily tremor when the lips closed, the sensitive nipple scraping the very back of Megan's mouth. Her own eyes closing, Megan fantasised about the beautiful face above and marvelled as she held the soft flesh in her mouth, feeling the girl's racing heartbeat as she did.

Easing back, Megan's mouth slowly disgorged the young breast. Straightening, she cupped Ophelia's shoulder with her free hand. The girl's face was so beautiful, almost pleading, as her own hands rose and clasped behind Megan's neck. Palming the out-thrust mound, Megan lifted the young body off the ground. The shapely legs immediately spread and encircled her waist and Megan gently drove her mouth into the unresisting neck. She kissed away at it for ages before seeking the soft lips. The girl's hands gripped tighter as one of Megan's fingers slid inside the young mound, the blonde curls jamming against the others as it curled and wriggled inside her.

Opening her eyes, she used her grip to guide the slender body the few paces back to the outspread towel, mouths locked throughout.

Easing her lips away, she tenderly lowered the trusting body onto its back and knelt between the parted thighs. One at a time, she shouldered the knees then lowered her face, taking each side of Ophelia's hips with outspread fingers. After aiming a few light kisses into the midst of the innocent blonde hair, Megan greedily buried her tongue as deeply as she could into the small gaping passage.

Closing her eyes in wonder she encouraged it to explore for ages, enjoying the strong initial savoury taste. Each time she heard a new set of girlish whimpers, she worked her chin a little harder into the soft giving area just under the intimate passage. The whimpers grew to random moans.

Teasingly, the tongue slowly withdrew and spread the combined juices around the downy slit until it was drenched. When the expert lips moved in, a pouting action flushed out the swollen bud. Slowly mouthing away at it, she looked down in wonder down the amazing firm young body she was feasting on, catching the lovely half closed eyes looking back with a wondrous look at the carnal sight of herself

Megan hooked a long finger in as soon as the first telltale belly spasms began. Closing her eyes, she upped the tempo with her tongue, making the girl's mound buck wildly. A few prayerful German phrases later, the slender hips in her grip suddenly arched and began fiercely convulsing, Megan's mouth hung on for grim life as the girl's heels dug in and shoved her whole mid-section skywards to prolong the beautiful agony for as long as she could.

Slowly, with a soft grunt, the pert behind lost its tenseness and floated to earth. After a pause, Megan quietly kissed around the still sensitive opening making the girl flinch and writhe. Rising onto all fours and kissing up the length of the spent body, she gathered Ophelia up into her arms and rolled her to the side. Lightly kissing the tortured face until she felt Ophelia start to come down, she let a tender hand run down the bare back and rub the firm rounded behind.

"God I've never even dreamed of experiencing anything like that" she heard the soft young lips eventually whisper as their united bodies lay still in the afterglow. Then all fell silent. Nose to nose Megan cuddled the girl for ages, thanking whoever sent her here.

"About what just happened," Megan began mentally rehearsing the apology she felt she should give when the girl finally came down. Soft lips sought hers, stopping her voicing it as she gently kissed back until Ophelia's withdrew slightly. "Impetuous things can occasionally happen between an artist and a model," Megan decided might be a better way to start. She kept changing her mind about which to say.

"Please do me again," the shy unexpected voice interrupted.

Any speech was instantly shelved as she gently rolled the girl onto her back and eased herself back down and between the young thighs to oblige. Nuzzling the silky pubic hair, Megan was delighted when the legs rose and wrapped about her neck. It only took a minute before the girl tensed and panted God's name in German repeatedly to the blue skies above, a hand at the back of Megan's head trying to jam her face against her hungry sex.

The girl's orgasm was quick, but longer, louder and even more intense than the one before. And on top of her bed that night, marvelling at the halo of Ophelia's fine blonde body hair in the lamplight, Megan took her time running patient hands and fingers all over the young body she had undressed. The blue eyes watched their journey adoringly. After ages spent greedily kissing the responsive mouth, long neck and small ears, Megan nuzzled, licked, fondled, kissed and sucked the sensitive young breasts.

All the while, Ophelia just lay there quietly quivering, until invading fingertips induced her juices to freely flow and her German exclamations started again.

In a light frenzy, Megan bit one aureole far too hard. Rather than recoil or start, the girl seemed to writhe in a moment of special ecstasy. Just to check, she bit again and felt the girl arch anew. This one seems to like a little pain, Megan thought just before she heard the change in the young girl's breathing she wanted.

Easing her body lower, her tongue chased the juices welling deep inside the small slit. When it emerged to stimulate the sensitised bloated bud, she felt a thrill when the long smooth thighs entwined about her ears. Her gentle ongoing basting was rewarded when the young body suddenly shuddered and prolonged soft cries gushed into the night.

Later in the dark, she felt Ophelia's arms move about. The subsequent clink suggested to her that Ophelia's wedding ring had been removed and was now on top of the bedside drawers. Throwing an arm over, Megan moved over and moulded herself into the warm back, kissing the slim dark neck good night and feeling the warm body turn to hers.

Her memories of Theresa could finally rest in peace.

And this was no longer a fling between a girl modelling and a painter. Megan felt an electric surge between her own legs as she drew back and let a shy hand fondle her breasts in the dark.

This was also hardly the babysitting outcome that Gerhardt had expected, she thought, as the newly liberated finger and its neighbour trailed down her abdomen before sinking to the knuckle inside her slickness to earnestly explore.

Gerhardt would be getting a whole lot of unexpected news on his return.

fazza91
fazza91
117 Followers
12