An Appointment with Mr. X

Story Info
Here I am bound, yet I am free...
2k words
4.32
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am bound, yet I am free.

I can see nothing, the hood over my eyes obscures my vision beautifully. When I entered the room five minutes ago, there were three items laid out on the bed- a pair of cuffs, a collar, and the hood I am now wearing, which covers my entire face save for a hole for my mouth. There were no instructions; all those had been given in the letter you sent me three days ago, a letter that was signed, as always, by "Mr. X". Now the collar presses against my neck, the leather smooth and familiar, and the cuffs hold my hands securely in front of me.

And I wait.

The fabric under my knees is silky, one of those topsheets used so often in hotels nowadays in place of a duvet. Often when you come to me it is in the comfort of my own home; other times you have had me meet you outdoors, taken your pleasure from me in the woods. Today, though, you have rented a room for us. The bed is softer than I'm used to, I can hear the air conditioner humming lightly nearby.

And I wait.

It is not long before I hear the click of the lock, followed by soft footfalls. I tense slightly, waiting for you. Several seconds pass; all I hear is rustling noises, likely you getting undressed. Then, a hand slowly runs itself up my thigh. I shiver. "Hello, sir," I say.

"Hello, my pet," you answer. "I'm glad you made it. I have many things I wish to do to you tonight, but first, let's get you ready. Turn around, please."

Obediently I shuffle around on the bed so I am facing away from him. There is a pause, and then I feel the soft silicone of a plug working it's way inside me. I wince slightly as it reaches its widest diameter, then sigh as it passes that point and my bum closes easily around it.

"Turn around again," you say, and I do. This time you grasp my arms and pull me forward, towards the edge of the bed. When my knees are barely hanging off the edge, you let go, and then I feel more pressure, this time around one of my nipples, then the other. "You look so pretty with clamps on," you whisper, and a moment later I feel your warm tongue teasing the end of one of my nipples. Then you pat me on the shoulder. "On the floor."

I move off the bed so that I am kneeling on the ground, the rough carpet pressing into my knees. You step towards me, and a moment later the end of your cock brushes my lips. "You know what to do."

I open my mouth and take you into it, and you let out a sigh of pleasure. "Take a breath", you instruct me. I do, and then you grab my head and your cock plunges down my throat. You hold me there for five seconds, then five more. I am getting dizzy now, fighting the urge to gag. I push back against your head and you release me, leaving me gasping. "Very good, pet," you croon. "Twelve seconds." For the moment I can only manage a nod and an attempted smile.

Once I am recovered I take you into my mouth again, this time allowing me control. I go deep, though not quite as deep as you took me last time, then run my tongue around the shaft as I pull back. "Oh, you're such a good little cocksucker," you say. Encouraged, I take you deep again, this time bringing up my bound hands to caress your balls. You grab my head again and then you are plunging in and out of my mouth, hard and fast. I try to run my tongue along your shaft as you fuck my face, but control has evaded me now.

But the loss of control is what I love about all this.

You withdraw soon after, and then you are picking me up under the arms. "On the bed." I scramble back up onto the now-rumpled topsheet, face-first; you join me a moment later and pull my arms forwards by the handcuffs. I hear a click, and then feel tension on my wrists as my hands are secured into a lock. You let out a soft chuckle. "Look at you," you say. "All tied up like the bad little girlie you are. Do you know what we do to bad girlies?" Your tone has turned teasing, your hand touches my bum and moves in a slow circle.

"Please don't," I gasp. Despite my affinity for being tied up I have never been able to enjoy spanking.

"Please don't, SIR," you correct me, giving each of my butt cheeks a swat. Then you laugh and move so that you are behind me. You give the plug in my bum a little jiggle with your fingers. "Time to DP you," you say. "Do you like being DP'd?"

"Yes I do, sir," I reply.

"Good." You caress my bum for a few seconds longer, then grab my hips with your hands. I can feel you pressing into me, and I wriggle slightly in anticipation. You laugh and stroke the outside of my pussy with your cock, teasing me. I moan.

"You want it in you?" you whisper, your voice turning husky.

"Mhhhmmm," I nod, my voice taking a slightly desperate tone. "Put it in me, sir."

You chuckle and stroke my labia with your cock a few more times, then slam into me suddenly, without warning. I let out a moan as your girth fills me. "I think she likes it," you whisper.

I nod enthusiastically, and you pull back and then plunge into me again, hard. You grasp my hips more firmly and then you are sliding in and out of me, hard and fast. The plug in my bum makes me tighter than normal, and I moan as your body hits mine, over and over. One hand leaves my hip and reaches for my hair, pulling my head back as you pound me. "You like that, girlie?" you ask. I can barely respond. My senses are on edge, I am gasping. My insides swell as you fill me with yourself repeatedly.

Then, just as quickly as you began, you pull out of me. I let out a disappointed groan. You pat my bum. "Roll over."

I do, and I feel you hovering over me for a long moment. "So pretty," you say again, and then I gasp as you pull off the nipple clamps and circulation rushes back into them. A moment later your mouth closes over my left breast, your tongue running in circles around my nipple. You give the other breast the same treatment, then you are working your way south, planting kisses down my stomach. You pause at my bellybutton, taking a deep breath as if you were about to blow it, and I tense up and giggle. You don't blow it, though, instead you kiss it and nudge it with your nose, then move lower still. You move so that you are between my legs, kiss my inner thighs, then take a labia into your mouth and suck on it. I giggle again, knowing exactly where you are headed. Finally, your tongue lands on my clit, eliciting another moan from me.

I lie back and relax as you lick me, your tongue moving in soft, feathery circles and occasional harder flicks. The response from my body is quicker than normal; often it takes me awhile to be fully turned on but I've spent the day anticipating this rendez-vous. Pleasure begins to slowly build up in my lower regions as your tongue works its magic, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I can feel the plug pressing up against my insides as I tense up. When I am nearing orgasm you suddenly stop, pull back. "That's enough for now," you say, planting a kiss on my pussy.

"You're a mean one, sir," I groan, to which you cackle. Then you move so that you are between my legs, and suddenly you are pounding me again, your cock sliding in and out of my very wet pussy. I let out a soft whimper. You lean over me and brush your lips against my collarbones, my neck. Then your lips find mine and you kiss me, hard and deep, while thrusting in and out of me. I moan again. This is heaven.

You only pound me for a minute or two, then your head is back down between legs, your tongue moving frantically against my clit. It only takes me a couple minutes to come. The intensity builds swiftly, and then I am arching my back and crying out as waves of pleasure course through me. Stars dance in front of my eyes, I am dizzy and breathless as I come back down from the high. You are sucking on my clit now, the warmth of your mouth encircling me. You pull back and chuckle again. "You liked that?"

"I... I did, sir," I pant.

"Good." You stay where you are for a moment, allowing me to bask in my afterglow. Then you move out from between my legs and instruct me to roll over. When I am back on my knees, the cuffs still pulling firmly at my wrists, you give the butt plug a jiggle with your finger once again. "Now since we've used two of your holes; it would be just unfair if we didn't use the third, now wouldn't it?" You pull the plug out in a fluid motion as you speak. There is a pause as you lube up, and then you grab my hips again, and your cock slides gently between my butt cheeks. I gasp slightly as you enter. "Does that hurt?"

I assess, then shake my head, my orgasm clearly got me relaxed enough to be able to take it up the butt without too much trouble.

You push in deeper, moaning as you do. "It always feels so good in here." When you are in all the way you pause, letting my body adapt, then you are sliding in and out of me again, less forcefully than before but still at a good speed. I strain against my bonds; I've learned that making my body parallel with yours makes this more comfortable. You reach around and cup my breasts as you hump me, your fingers playing with the nipples again.

"How're you feeling?" you ask after a few moments.

"I'm all right, sir," I tell you honestly. You take that as a nod to up the intensity, and then you are moving hard and fast, plunging in and out of my bum nearly as vigorously as you fucked my pussy earlier. "What kind of girlie takes it up the bum?" you whisper.

"This one," I return, giggling.

"This one, SIR." You smack my butt again as you continue to hump it, and then you let out a groan. "I'm gonna come... do you want me to come in your ass?"

"Come in my ass, sir," I whisper back, and a second later you moan as you plunge deep into me, your hands tightening on my hips as you fill me with your cum. Then you are silent for a moment, breathless.

You pull out of me a few seconds later; then I feel my hands being released from their restraints. You remove the hood from my head, and I find myself staring at your familiar brown eyes, at the smile I wake up to each morning. "Well, hello, sir," I giggle.

"Hello, girlie," you reply, grinning.

We make our way to the bathroom to clean up, and then we settle into the large bed, our bodies pressed against one another under silky sheets. "Dinner's at 6," you tell me. "I made a reservation at the restaurant downstairs."

I nod and smile, and you stroke my back with gentle hands. "Did you have fun today?"

"I always have fun with Mr, X," I respond. Then snuggle against you, burying my head in your chest. You kiss the top of my head, and your arms tighten around me, engulfing me. I don't ever want you to let me go.

Here I am bound, yet I am free.