An Arduous Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
John's affair is threatened by a passionate revenge.
5.8k words
4.12
9.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thev_666
thev_666
50 Followers

Author's note: Well, it's the third part! Finally! Sorry again for taking my own sweet time on this one. Hope it's worth the wait though. The story picks right after where part 2 ends, but new readers can dig into the action straight away as well. The story can serve as a standalone with good amount of drama as well as action. Is this the finale? Is there a part 4? Scroll below to find out. ;) Read on!

*****

Ch. 1 - An Unfulfilled Existence

Hannah was 5'6", fair, had curly blonde hair of medium length and a decent figure. In fact, everything about her screamed 'average', according to her. She wasn't great at academics but passed comfortably. She wasn't the hottest girl in her class but she didn't think even for a moment that she was the worst either. She had assumed that by the time college got over, she would be dating at least one guy who liked her for who she is. The odds of one ordinary relationship or even fling over the complete course of a girl's college life were good according to her. It wasn't meant to be though.

She was great at the supporting act even if she didn't always get what she wanted. She wasn't sporty but could pass off as a fairly average supporting doubles partner or teammate for a more talented player. She preferred to be in the shadows while others got the limelight. Hannah knew this about herself. That was how she was as a person and seeing someone happy because of her effort satisfied her. She tended to have more gifted and accomplished friends throughout her life. So, it didn't come as a surprise to her, when she and Sophia had become almost inseparable within a few months of the start of college. Sophia was one of the prettiest girls in college, a great tennis player and a very good student. Hannah was always there to help Sophia out with her assignments and attend every match of hers to cheer. Sophia's victories made her proud.

Other than Sophia, there was another boy whom she was got along well with. He was popular and sporty too and relied on Hannah for much of his academic work. They would often meet after college and chat for hours. Hannah sensed her time in the sun had come. She liked him a lot and thought about him often. Many of her nights were spent fantasizing about them together. She required a lot of courage to muster the strength to tell him how she felt. She kept postponing it for many days and blamed her lack of nerve on her inexperience with boys. When the day finally approached, she messaged him and proceeded to the spot where he said he would be after college.

"I'll be behind the parking lot. I've got something exciting to tell you too!" read his message.

Hannah felt butterflies in her stomach. Was he going to tell her the same thing that she wanted to tell him? Had her years of patiently waiting for the right guy paid off? Maybe this was the universe's way of rewarding her for her many sacrifices!

As she reached the designated spot, the scene before her eyes made her fall to her knees. It was Sophia in the arms of the one she was supposed to meet. They were sharing an intimate kiss in front of Hannah's wide tear-filled eyes. Her two best friends were well and truly together, much to her shock. Sophia and Brian.

Hannah skipped classes the next day and allowed herself to wallow in her sorrow at home. She hated both of them at first, but later realized that she should have seen it coming. Many of her conversations with Brian were about Sophia. He was clearly using Hannah to get to Sophia. The two of them were the best looking people in the college. It made complete sense. Hannah had once again become the pawn in someone else's grand plot. She realized that she should just revel in her own role of bringing them together and support her best friend, Sophia. There was no battle to be won here. It was meaningless to think negatively.

"I saw you and Brian at the parking lot yesterday, Soph!" chirped Hannah as she wrapped her arm around Sophia's.

"Oh! Hannah...I didn't know... Errm...Sorry we never told you...I was going to-" Sophia stuttered before Hannah cut her off.

"Don't be silly! I'm really happy for you guys. You look great together! Here's to the hottest couple in town!"

Eventually, things didn't go well between Sophia and Brian. He turned out to be a jerk and Hannah was glad she didn't have to go through what Sophia did; although she was positive Sophia was making a mountain of a molehill. She decided to stick with Sophia, when the college turned against her. She supported Sophia through thick and thin during the latter's days of loneliness and borderline depression. In her heart of hearts, Hannah wanted these acts of selflessness to culminate into something rewarding before college ended.

She felt a tinge of that sensation surface during the start of their last year of college.

"Did you see the forms for the last sem electives? There's a new subject with a guest faculty!" Hannah asked, as she and Sophia picked up the forms for electives.

"Says here he's an industry expert. Sounds cool, doesn't it?" Hannah queried excitedly.

She did her research on their new professor, John Longstone. He was young for a professor and quite smart. Hannah felt attracted to him immediately. Her attraction turned to pure desire, in the first class she attended of John. He was exactly the kind of person she had always dreamt of. John was intelligent, soft-spoken and had the right amount of wit and humor too. Above all, he looked perfect. His chiseled face, jet black hair and perfect physique really were arousing for her, every time she thought of him. He didn't have a muscular frame, but he was fit and sporty, which she preferred.

Sophia and John befriended each other quickly. Hannah was left in the wake of her best friend, as Sophia boldly walked up to John, to introduce herself and toured the campus with him right after the first class itself. Hannah was angry with herself. While she was making sandcastles in the air, Sophia had already set up a tennis-playing schedule with John. Hannah wasn't confident enough to join their game and confessed to herself that she was being left behind again.

She cried herself silly, the day she saw John and Sophia beat Brian and his partner in a match in front of the whole college. Merely thinking of the manner in which Sophia hugged John after their victory, made Hannah clench her fists.

"That was no normal hug! That slut is weaving her magic on him! I fucking saw his boner!" cried out Hannah to herself as she clawed the floor on which she was fallen.

Hannah tried to pick herself up over the next few days. She formulated a plan to get to John. She would use Sophia, the way Sophia used her for Brian. She was sure they had not started dating yet. A few tennis games and strolls around campus didn't have to mean much. She could still attain her dream of being in John's arms. She decided to surprise John after his tennis match with Sophia that day. She knew he would go to the parking lot alone, to get his car after walking Sophia to the bus stop. Hannah had prepared a hand-made letter for John with all her feelings detailed in it. She had spent a lot of time and effort on making a sketch of them together on the letter. She was confident John would accept her love.

As she waited patiently at the parking lot, she noticed the time in her watch crossing 9 P.M. Something was off. John's car was still there and he had not returned yet. Hannah walked to the courts and saw a few lights on in the change rooms. Maybe John was taking a long shower. Hannah smiled to herself at the prospect a naked and wet John. She sneaked her way near the changing rooms towards the solitary light. There was a window which she could reach if she climbed over a nearby stool. As she set up the stool to climb on it, two thoughts struck Hannah sharply. This was the women's' changing room. The second were noises more than thoughts. They got her mind racing though.

"Oh yes! I love it when you get rough baby!"

The voice Hannah heard was unmistakably John's. She climbed on the stool and peered over the window to confirm her fears.

"Oh John! Aaah! I want you so bad, John!" A bent-against-the-wall Sophia screamed as John teased, by touching her wet cunt from behind.

Hannah placed a hand over her mouth to refrain from screaming, as the tears rolled down her face. She could barely see John's erect thick cock playing with Sophia's pussy, as Sophia screamed for him to fuck her repeatedly. Hannah felt something inside her dying. She bit the hand covering her mouth in sheer anger, as she witnessed her teacher force his gigantic organ inside Sophia's inviting cunt.

"FUCK ME JOHN! FUCK ME NOW!"

Sophia's screams were so loud that Hannah was now sobbing vehemently and was no close to being discovered. The two before her were so engrossed in their immoral act, that Hannah's cries of anguish were unheard, as they picked up pace.

"Aaaaaaaaah Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god! It's so BIG!" Every forceful thrust of John's hip inside the howling Sophia felt like a forceful stab in Hannah's heart.

She turned and ran. Hannah couldn't see anymore. Her eyes were too blurry from all the tears. She could hear their climaxing voices in the distance, as she exited the tennis courts. Hannah tore up the letter violently and threw it in the garbage. She hated them. She hated John and Sophia with all of her heart. Once again, life had dealt its hand and she had got the worst deal. Was this all she deserved? After all she did for others?!

"That bitch Sophia would have died a lonely death, if not for me! And she fucking stabs me in the back like this!" Hannah screamed to herself as she reached her room. She bolted the door and stared in rage at the wall. There was a knife kept on the table, which was instinctively picked up.

"This life isn't worth living!" Hannah cried out, as she felt the blade on her wrist.

Before she could deal herself a fatal attack, the knife was dropped to the floor by her quivering hands. What was she doing? Why does she have to die? She had never done anything wrong! They were the ones who were wrong! She deserved better. All her life, she had taken things lying. This time she wouldn't. She would get what she deserved. No matter what! John would be hers! Hannah swore these words to herself, as she wrapped a bandage tightly around her wrist.

Ch. 2 - A Passionate Revenge

"No more will I tolerate this habit of being taken for a ride. This day is mine. You are mine, John!" Hannah passionately roared into the air, as her thoughts travelled back to the present reality.

She and John stood facing each other in the center of the dark rundown garage. It was 1.15 A.M. The thunderstorm outside was as loud and violent as it could be and John felt a similar malevolence from Hannah, as he tried to overcome the shock he just encountered. His blackmailer was revealed to be Hannah and though he did not understand what she exactly wanted, he was starting to realize her intentions.

"You saw us. At the courts that night," John tried to confirm his fear as he recollected the tennis complex escapade with Sophia.

"Yes, I saw everything John!" Hannah pushed her surprised victim assertively onto the mattress laid out in the center of the room and stood tall over him. "Ooooh John please fuck me! Fuck me now!" Hannah mocked in a high-pitched tone, as she reminded John of his amorous deed.

"I saw you pound that slut with this big dick of yours," Hannah grinned as she rubbed the sole of her show between John's legs. "And I think I'm a fan of it, Mr. John!"

"Shut up!" John pushed Hannah's leg aside vehemently. "I'm sorry if something bothered you, but this is no way to talk your professor!"

Before John could get up, Hannah stabbed him back down with the complete force of her foot and bent over him, "You do as I say, John or Mrs. Longstone gets a late night steamy photo right now."

Hannah flipped open her phone to show John a picture from her gallery. It was a clear view of him and Sophia in the tennis court change rooms, giving their all in a steamy session. John stared in shock as he tried to strain his eyes to catch some hint of Photoshop or forgery. Much to his dismay, it was clear as day who the characters involved in the photograph were. Hannah had taken the photo from the window used for spying on them. There was no escape. John was caught red-handed with a photograph of his dick in his student's pussy. There was no coming back from this. John mustered a final attempt as he could feel Hannah's right foot slide over his crotch again. This time, without her shoe.

"You don't even have my wife's number! You're just bluffing!"

Sophia casually opened her contacts list and showed John a number saved under 'Wife of the big dick'. It was Susan's number without a doubt. As John stared at the phone screen, he could see Hannah remove the top button of her jacket from the corner of his eye.

"Enough dallying around, John. Let's have some fun," spoke the blackmailer as she pulled off all three buttons on her jacket to reveal nothing underneath it except a black lace bra. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!"

John stared at his perpetrator's large round breasts jutting out through the lace bra. Hannah was well endowed for someone who never commanded much attention. Deep cleavage and the smooth fair skin around it was enough to restrict John's protests, as Hannah rubbed her foot harder on John's crotch.

"Hannah...this isn't right. Please stop!" John tried to persuade Hannah as he saw her throw her jacket to the side and massage one of her breasts seductively with her right hand.

"I know you, John. You're enjoying this. You love the sweet forbidden fruit," prompted Hannah as the hand massaging her boob coincided with her foot stroking the rising mold between John's legs. "Hmmm...I can feel you getting harder, babe!"

John realized Hannah wasn't lying as he noticed his bulge and immediately tried to push off her foot. Hannah dropped to her knees and bent over John to hold his shoulder down with one hand, as she grabbed his crotch firmly with the other.

"Tonight, you do exactly what I say!" Hannah pulled at John's shirt buttons forcefully with one hand as the other started rubbing his bulge extremely roughly. "I am your mistress and you're my slave!"

Amid Hannah's diabolical dialogues, John felt himself getting very turned on. He knew he was getting very hard in her palm. He never imagined that such domination could be arousing for him. In a blackmail scenario no less! John felt Hannah bend further and kiss him forcefully. He received a strong bite as he tried to resist her half-heartedly.

"You bitch!" John mouthed as he broke away from Hannah's stinging kiss.

Before he could comment further he felt Hannah bite him once again on his neck. John let out a gasp as he felt the button of his trousers pull open. Hannah's hand was working at a gifted speed as it zipped down his pants, while her other hand had him firmly pinned down.

John started resisting again as he felt her try to pull down his pants with one hand. Hannah couldn't undress him and keep him down at the same time for all her strength. She needed him to be still. Hannah grabbed her jacket lying on the floor and quickly wrapped it around John's hand with the metal casing of a vehicle engine lying near them. Before John could understand that his right hand was locked, Hannah pulled his left hand to a nearby chain and started wrapping it around his hand and the casing. John could have broken free with his full force if he wanted, but he would have risked injuring Hannah. He also knew he simply had to comply to her wishes tonight. Hannah pulled the chain tightly to lock John's left hand and smiled maliciously at him.

"Much better, don't you think?" Hannah derided John as she got back into her initial position over his torso.

"Fuck off, bitch!" John grimaced as he felt a hand enter his unzipped pants and rub his underwear at the center.

Hannah began planting long passionate kisses all over John's neck and shoulders, as her hand rubbed his aroused cock through his underwear. She wasn't biting him anymore but her kisses were so intense that John couldn't help get more excited. She lowered her head to suck on his nipples and run her tongue on his chest, as her hand started pulling down his pants and underwear. John closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt her wet and fiery kisses on his stomach. He felt his dick pop out of its place of hiding, as Hannah pushed his underwear below his knees. The tip of his cock touched Hannah's belly, as she smothered his tummy with more passionate kisses.

"Hmmm...John, you are excited aren't you?" Hannah let his tip play with her belly button, as she looked into John's eyes. "Not that hole, little Johnny. I'll let you fuck a much bigger hole, sweetie."

Hannah lowered her body slowly so that John's dick slid over her tummy and bent to make it slide towards her breasts. She directed the head towards the area between her breasts and beneath the thin strap holding her lacey bra, until the entire length of John's member was trapped in her cleavage.

"Fuck!" John couldn't help letting out a sensual moan, as he felt his entire rod slide along the cleavage of such fleshy and enormous breasts.

"You love that don't you, John?" Hannah inquired as she started moving her body to let his cock slide between her breasts repeatedly. "Oooohhh... It feels so good. Your warm erect cock between my boobs. Hmmmm."

Hannah's moans weren't helping John keep himself from crying out how turned on he was getting. He had never felt something like this and was getting very excited with every stroke of his dick under the laced bra.

"Fuck! This is so gooood!" Hannah moaned as she pulled off her bra completely and clutched her huge naked breasts together with both hands and rubbed them with more speed around John's hard cock.

"Aaah!" cried John in excitement as he lost control of his will and clenched the bed with his hand.

Hannah felt a bit of John's pre-cum on her cleavage and she immediately picked up the pace of her movement to see him release more.

"Yes baby! Cum on my boobies! Cum on them now!"

"Aaaaaah! Fuck!" screamed John ecstatically as he spurted all over the voluptuous breasts of his assailant.

"Hmmm...Your cum is warm," teased Hannah before licking some of it off her finger. "And tasty too!"

John caught his breath before replying, "Are we done now? I think you've got enough of a show for one night! Let me go!"

"Are you kidding me?!" exclaimed Hannah as she stood up over her exhausted prisoner and started unbuttoning her jeans. "We are just getting started here!"

John looked up at his captor as he tried to free his arms to no avail. He was feeling a little weak from the orgasm he just had and the chain was tied very hard.

"Cut it out! I just came! I'm not even gonna get excited that quickly anyway," remarked John as he saw Hannah's jeans drop to the floor.

Hannah revealed her thin, black and see-through underwear, as she placed her legs on either side of John's chest and let him admire it closely. John could clearly see her moist pussy and a bit of her pubic hair through the material as she dropped her right hand between her legs. He couldn't take his eyes off it as Hannah smiled to herself and started swaying seductively with her right hand rubbing her breasts.

"You want to eat this pussy, don't you, sweetie?" Hannah teased erotically as her left hand moved her underwear aside, to touch her pussy in front of John.

John felt himself getting turned on again, as he saw rub her cunt softly across the entire length.

"In your dreams, bitch!" John replied hesitantly, as he noticed Hannah's right hand play with her nipples erotically.

"Hahaha! You try so hard to deny what you really want," Hannah started stroking the length of her pussy more excitedly as she continued, "Hmmmm... I get even more excited when you resist like that, John."

thev_666
thev_666
50 Followers
12