An Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, it's lovely,' she murmured.

For awhile she just held it tight. She began to slowly move her hand up and down. How he hadn't spurted into her face he didn't know. Maybe it was such a shock that a woman was playing with his cock, it held him back. It was throbbing, and red hot, almost glowing.

'It's lovely, Derrick,' she blissfully smiled. 'I can't let you leave here with that big thing sticking out. What would the neighbours say?'

'I'm going to cum!' he urgently spoke.

'Cum for me, Derrick. Let me see you cum, please!' she earnestly said.

He felt strings of cum spurting one after another, from the end of his cock. He opened his eyes to see her staring fascinated at his penis. Obviously she was still under the spell, otherwise she would have screamed at him. Mrs Jones wasn't the type to take any nonsense from anyone.

'Oh! God! That was so good,' he breathlessly blew out the words.

'I'm so glad you had a good orgasm, Derrick. It was amazing watching you,' she sincerely spoke.

She wiped him clean with a couple of tissues, and pushed his shrivelling cock back into his pants.

Patting his crotch, she said, 'You obviously enjoyed that, so I'm pleased for you, Derrick. Any time you want me to play with you, just let me know,' she said.

He didn't know what to say. Having a neighbour pull him off anytime he felt like it, was an awesome idea. The euphoria spurred him on to chance his luck. More instructions were left with her, to be absorbed deeply into her mind. Justification was also needed, to ensure she wasn't shocked out of the hypnotic state.

He changed the phrase to bring her around, and left a safety mechanism. Rita was to come out of the hypnosis automatically when he left the house.

As the front door closed, she walked back to the kitchen to make a coffee. A big smile adorned her face, as she sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee. Derrick had cuddled and kissed her so well, just as she needed. It was so therapeutic. Especially as her husband wasn't taking an interest in her. They hadn't had sex for over a year, and that meant no one had cuddled her, or even touched her much.

'Except Derrick!' she cooed, like a love sick puppy.

While sipping a coffee, she wondered when these feelings had started. It was innocent enough, so no harm done.

'He's such a nice boy. He holds me tight, and kisses so well,' she said, to the empty kitchen.

Washing the single coffee cup usually brought on a feeling of loneliness. Instead she wondered how Derrick took his coffee.

***

The end of the week was upon them when he rang Mrs Jones doorbell. He sat on the sofa without being asked. Mrs Jones didn't mind, and showed it by giving him a big friendly smile.

When he patted a place on the sofa next to him, she eagerly joined him. She snuggled up, pushing her hip against his. For a moment she wondered what she was doing. It dawned upon her that she had been hypnotised, and bore no responsibility for whatever happened, so relaxed. He'd taken all responsibility away from her, for what they were doing and going to do. That meant doing as she was told, with a clean conscience. Besides, it was only some innocent adolescent kissing and cuddling. They weren't even heavily petting.

'Hold me tight, cuddle me,' Mrs Jones pleaded.

He noticed the change straight away. The first time they kissed in her home she had been reluctant. Since then, she had become more comfortable with the idea. Now she was prompting him for a kiss and a cuddle.

Their tongues entwined, the same as before, only she was more passionate. Her hand was on his hardness, massaging it. Much more of this and he would spurt his load in his pants. So far that had to be done at home, by hand. Except for a couple of days ago when she helped him out. Having a neighbour masturbate him, was an interesting experience.

'This is so nice, Derrick. I love being cuddled and kissed by you,' she purred.

Derrick was so good to her, he made her feel happy. He made her feel very needed. It occurred to her that all this kissing had made him hard. It's was her fault for demanding he satisfy her need. In return he needed relief. It was the right thing to do, that she play with him, and make him cum.

It wouldn't have been possible before meeting him, as the thought of it used to make her flesh crawl. Though, it was nice doing it with Derrick, as he was such a nice boy. He didn't stare at her breasts when talking to her, whereas neighbours, and even friends, stare at them. It showed how good he is to her.

'Derrick,' she said, while massaging his hardness. 'Do you want me to play with you. Can I?' she asked.

'Do you want to?' he asked.

'Only if you want me to. I should do it, as it's my fault. It looks so big and hard, it must be sore. Making you kiss and cuddle me, I've made you hard. Let me relieve the ache, Derrick, please!' she said, making it sound like a plea.

Watching her chest heave with deep breaths, he figured it was time to try out another command. Two had been left with her to dwell upon, and get used to. However, would this command work, or would she reject it.

'Not now. I want to see if you like this,' he said, and massaged her breasts.

'Ooo, hell! Oh, my!' she gushed. 'I don't think you should. Oh! Yes! No! Derrick, I don't think you should. Yes! That is so lovely,' she said, with feeling.

He was doing such a wonderful job of making her happy, she was in paradise. Her breasts felt alive and so sensitive, they almost hurt.

'My nipples, Derrick, please, rub them, please,' she pleaded.

He pulled her close to kiss, while holding onto a breast, and pinching a nipple. He was paying so much attention to her, she was in heaven.

He was going to test a command left with her a couple of days ago. It had time to sink in, and either foment into rebellion, or compliance. Instructions given were to repeat the commands while she was alone. Making sure they were firmly planted in her subconscious was important.

While they kissed, she became aroused as ordered. It seemed easy enough for her, as a woman who enjoyed kissing, cuddling, and having her breasts mauled.

'Derrick, mmm. Oh! Derrick,' she murmured around his tongue.

'What? What's the matter?' he asked, hoping it was to do with the last command.

'My breasts feel ever so sensitive, maybe we should stop cuddling,' she warily suggested.

'If they hurt, I had best take a look at them,' he suggested.

'That would be so good of you. You don't mind do you?' she asked.

'Of course not. I'd best take a good look, and make sure they are okay, don't you worry,' he reassured her.

When he nodded, she eagerly followed the instructions left in her subconscious. In a hurry to undo the blouse, she nearly lost a couple of buttons.

'What do you think, Derrick?' she anxiously asked.

'They are lovely, really nice. Not too big, and just right. A perfect shape, and they look so smooth and creamy,' he sincerely spoke.

'Oh! Derrick! I'm so glad you like them, I really am,' she said, and breathed a sigh of relief.

A confusion overtook her features like a passing cloud. He could see it was from wondering why her breasts were being presented for approval. Why did she find it so important that he liked them. Was it that old thing about feeling old, and seeking approval?

'Where does it ache?' he asked.

Her face cleared, and she demurely looked down at them. The half cup bra held them up, which at her age it was needed. She hoped he didn't realise how much they sagged, as he was used to firm teenage breasts. For some reason it was important that he liked them.

'I'm not sure you should, err, that we should, I mean, I shouldn't, Derrick,' she muttered.

He stroked a finger over a nipple, and she relented.

'My nipples,' she shyly spoke.

'I'll kiss them better if you want,' he offered, and was pleased to see her nod.

Mrs Jones pulled a breast from the bra, and rested it on top. He cupped a breast in both hands to hold it up. He gently kissed a nipple, licked it, then sucked it into his mouth. Her head rolled back, and she moaned.

'Ohhh! My God! That's so much better, Derrick, thank you. Please, the other one? Oh! Yes! Thank you Derrick,' she said, while squirming with pleasure.

Her hand slid onto his lap, and found his hardness.

'Derrick! I've made you hard. Oh! Yes! Kiss that nipple again, please. I can't let you leave the house like that, what will the neighbours say? Oh! That's so nice! Kiss the other one again, please. I'll have to play with your big cock, as it's my fault it's so hard. Mmmm. Oh! Yes!' she said, not sounding sorry at all.

While he kissed her breasts, she fiddled with his fly and released his cock.

'Oh! Derrick, it's so big and hard, it must hurt,' she said.

Her hands massaged his cock while he massaged her breasts.

Eventually she told him, 'It's not working, what should I do?'

'You could kiss it better, like I did for your breasts,' he carefully said.

'Oh? Well, I'm not sure. I've never tasted a penis before,' she mused, looking worried.

'If you keep massaging my breasts, I could try,' she bashfully spoke.

He pulled Mrs Jones onto the floor and swivelled round to face her breasts. She leant over his cock, and lowered her head. He watched her red lips reach toward the head of his throbbing cock. If she didn't hurry up he would spurt his load in her face. Her lips extended out, quivering, so very close to his one-eyed friend.

'Come on!' he whispered.

All her attention was given to Derrick's penis. Nothing else in the universe existed. Why she had agreed to this was a mystery. Never before had she considered such a dirty act. It was only fair after he had eased the hurt in her breasts. Her massage of his penis hadn't worked, and she couldn't let him leave like that. If the neighbours saw his hardness, she would be talked about.

Like him, when he kissed her breasts, she was going to kiss his penis better.

It was silly avoiding the inevitable. Her lips met his penis, and sucked. It didn't taste good or bad. It tasted of soap. He couldn't have washed it for her, as he didn't know she would volunteer to kiss it better. He must be very clean, to be showering before coming out to visit her.

There was a slight pressure on the back of her head. Ignoring it, she relaxed her head, and let it slip down his penis. It tasted of strawberries. Mmm! That was nice. It hit the back of her throat and she choked. Not much of his penis was in her mouth, so she figured an abysmal job was being done. That was so unfair, when he had gone to so much trouble easing the ache in her breasts.

More of an effort was called for. A slight push and she gagged again, though not as much. A third time it was better, then a fourth was an even bigger improvement. Going for it, she managed to swallow the head of his penis.

Rita congratulated herself on a job well done. At that moment she felt him squeeze her breasts. That was rather hard, but so very good. This time she swallowed more of his cock, and felt him squeeze her breasts again. Oh! That was so good! It hurt, a little bit but it was a good pain. It was pushing her into another orgasm.

Every time she swallowed his cock, he squeezed her breasts! She got into a faster rhythm, enjoying the pain, and began to orgasm.

She cried out around his penis, sending vibrations through his cock. He was really enjoying it now, as he gripped her breasts tight. The pain pushed her to the edge of an orgasm. He started to spurt his cum. One drop went shooting into her stomach. Unable to hold it down any longer, her head came up for air.

He continued to spurt strings of off-white cum. Some into her mouth, some sticky globes on her face, and into her hair. She looked up at him with a big grin on her face. His exhausted smile of satisfaction was great to see.

'Did you enjoy that?' she cheekily asked.

'Yes, did you?' he asked, in return.

'Oh! Yes! Did I? The orgasm was awesome! Thank you so much, Derrick!' she gushed.

'Your cum tastes so nice. I didn't know it was like that. When you cum it spurred me on. It was a real deep orgasm,' she gleefully told him.

'It would be much better if I was inside you,' he carefully spoke.

'Oh! Derrick, no. I couldn't do that, we mustn't. I'm sorry, but that is out of the question,' she sternly said.

After a while her face returned to an expression of adoration.

'You shot some of your cum directly into my tummy, and some into my mouth. I swallowed that too,' she giggled.

'There's cum on your face,' he said, pointing to her chin.

She scooped it up, and sucked it from her fingers. He hadn't ordered her to do that, she was improvising again. He'd conditioned her to like his cum, and want to deep throat him, but the rest of her actions, were being adding to the basic orders.

'So you won't open your legs to me,' he said.

'Don't be naughty. No Derrick, I can't do that,' she confirmed.

'What about your bottom?' he teased.

'Stop being dirty. I've never done that, and never will. You're teasing me, naughty boy,' she said, and playfully hit his shoulder.

'I need to go now,' he said.

'Do you have to,' she said, giving him a sad look.

'Don't be greedy, I gave you an orgasm, isn't that enough?' he asked.

'I want more,' she petulantly said.

'I have to go,' he firmly stated.

'You will come back and give me another orgasm. Won't you?' she said, looking winningly at him.

'I will, as long as you are a good girl,' he said. 'Now listen carefully,' he demanded.

Rita followed him, and kissed him before opening the door to the world. Here was her private world of fun and games. The door closed upon him, and she padded to the kitchen on bare feet. What was it she had to do?

The housework was done, so she sat down for a much needed drink. A vodka and orange this early wasn't usual, but she felt as high as a kite.

'Wow! Life is so good. I don't know why but it is!' she said to the empty room.

A giggle escaped her lips as she thought about different kinds of sex.

'Damn! I need one of those special baths. Where did I put the vibrator? I'd better find some new batteries, and run the water,' she laughed.

12