An Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs Jones finds out.
7.3k words
4.59
77.3k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02

Mrs Jones finds out

Mr and Mrs Jones were drinking wine with Derrick's parents. Derrick avoided the lounge, and any part of the house where he might bump into them. An eighteen-year-old boy wasn't interested in having anything to do with his parents, or their partying friends. What were they doing? Playing cards or something? He didn't want to know, and didn't care.

It was late when there was a light knock on his bedroom door.

'Hi! Mrs Jones! How are you?' he asked, trying to sound bored.

While she was hypnotised, he'd told her to kiss and cuddle him. During the last couple of weeks he'd progressed from those early beginnings, until she had deep throated him. Admitting she had never done it before, meant she hadn't deep throated her husband. He felt privileged, and guilty, for receiving a pleasure her husband hadn't.

It was expected that she might remember what they had been up to, and justifiably rant at him in angry outrage. He stood in the doorway, waiting for her to say something. Mrs Jones, stared at him, with a strange look on her face. Something had to be said.

'You alright, Mrs Jones?' he said, trying to sound innocent.

'Erm, err, I. I'm not sure,' she hesitantly replied.

'Perhaps you should sit down,' he suggested, pointing back toward the lounge.

'Bit too much to drink,' she grimaced.

'Mrs Jones, not here, it's not a good idea,' he quietly said, as she pushed passed him.

'Call me, Rita,' she smiled at him.

Rita sat on his bed, looking confused, then the expression changed to demure.

'I'm feeling, I don't know, confused. A cuddle, that's what I need,' she stated, looking at him with pleading eyes. 'Just a nice cuddle, that's all.'

'Rita,' he said, standing close to her.

Meaning to pull her up, and guide her out of his bedroom, she had another idea. Pulling him down to sit next to her, she wrapped her arms around him. All this should stop. It was too dangerous. The visits to her home would have to be stopped, as he was sure to be found out soon.

She kissed him, and pushed herself upon him. Rita was having a good time, even if he wasn't. The feel of his young hard physique against her softness was most enjoyable. The strong grip of his arms around her was reassuring. That she still had something to offer, and appealed to a young man, was a great boost to her ego.

What pushed her into wanting more, was something else, a reason unknown, just out of reach, something flittering around in her subconscious mind. Whatever it was, it was wonderful, exciting, and very pleasurable.

The kisses became almost frantic, and to calm her down, he invaded her mouth with his tongue. They fell back on his bed wrestling rather than just kissing. Her hand was in the front of his jeans, playing with a hardening penis. To stop this madness, to shock her out of it, he grabbed her crotch, but that didn't work. Not wanting her to feel left out, he played with her.

She was already wet. The crotch of her panties was drowned in sex juices, and a finger found its way inside her. Around his tongue she moaned fretfully. It was the sound of half agony, half ecstasy.

Rita didn't know why this was happening, but it was, and she couldn't stop it. Cavorting with her friend's son was wrong. In his bedroom, letting the boy finger fuck her, was very wrong! Her husband would be furious, and her friends would be too. Maybe his father would understand, but his mother would be very disappointed in her.

Every recrimination was wiped from her mind as an orgasm struck. Hard and furious the climax hit, unexpectedly, and in full force. Her heels drummed silently on the bed. Her mouth was wide open with little sounds escaping, for he'd gagged her with his tongue, and lips. Her whole body was stiff, motionless, experiencing the full effect of a deep, shattering orgasm.

A little whining sound left her, as she collapsed in his bed. The boy had rocked her! Is this what she had come looking for? Damn! She had forced herself upon him, and he'd fulfilled her need. How did he know what she needed? Her mind was in a whirl, with that question bothering her. Sensations from her body continued to bombard her mind, making it difficult to think.

On shaky legs, and with his help, she got up from the bed. This was so very embarrassing. More sober now, the consequences of what she had done closed in. Why, was a mute point, no longer of consequence, as the guilt slapped her face. That she had done something wrong was of most importance.

'Our little secret, Derrick,' she tried to smile.

'Of course, Mrs Jones,' he said.

'Sorry you didn't, err, sorry,' she hesitantly spoke, not daring to look at him.

'No problem, Mrs Jones,' he gently said.

'Thank you. Best call me that, don't want anyone to guess we, err, you know,' she mumbled.

'It's our secret,' he smiled, and tenderly kissed her lips.

A strong urge to kiss him back was only just resisted.

He guided her to the door. She stumbled down the corridor to the family bathroom, where she had been heading a few moments ago. He wondered how she would think of this tomorrow. Anything and everything could be justified somehow, even the wrong things. That's what Derrick was doing every time he called on Mrs Jones. He was making up some excuse to cover his bad behaviour.

***

Derrick gave it a couple of days before calling on the naughty neighbour. On opening the door, she looked furtive and worried.

Pulling him in, she said, 'We need to talk!'

He followed her down the corridor to the lounge and said the magic phrase.

'What would you like me to do today, Derrick?' she pleasantly smiled.

'Something new, Rita. We'll try something new,' he smiled back at her.

'Aren't I going to get a hug?' she demurred.

He patted the cushion next to him, for her to sit down. They went through what had become a routine. Hugging, kissing, and playing with each other. He was stiff, and she was wet. Time to try out the next stage of hypnotic commands.

'Have you been exercising, Mrs Jones?' he casually asked.

'I have. How did you know? I've got to keep fit, and not just for you young man,' she laughed.

'Why don't you show me, I might join in,' he said.

'It would be encouraging to have company. Oh! Well, I'm not sure, Derrick. My one piece is in the wash,' she prevaricated.

'Couldn't you do it in your clothes,' he innocently asked.

'I don't think so. They're too restricting,' she pointed out.

'Take them off then,' he suggested.

'Derrick, don't be naughty!' she told him.

'I mean, just your top and skirt, would that be alright? Keep your underwear on. It's less revealing than a bikini, so it shouldn't be a problem,' he pointed out.

He watched her thinking about it, and struggling with the idea of stripping off in front of him. The hypnotic suggestion won.

'Just so long as you don't laugh at me. You'll compare me with some girl you know at school, and I'm not so young and agile now,' she protested.

'I haven't seen much of your figure, Rita, but what I have, you look fabulous,' he seriously spoke.

This made her smile, so he made a mental note to compliment her more often. How could he have been so dim. The top was off, and now she dropped the skirt. She was wearing a brand new set of underwear, and it was obviously in anticipation of his visit. Loosening up her shoulders, and swirling her hips in a circle, prepared her for the session.

As instructed last time he was here, she sat on the carpet, and spread her legs. Laying back she lifted her hips, propping them up with hands under hips, and elbows on the floor. A cycling movement was made, then she spread them, almost sideways. She had been practising after all.

He was also pleased to see she had taken to wearing a thong, as he had instructed. It was nice to see the woman was falling into step with what he wanted. It gave him a feeling of pride in his skill, together with a strong sense of power over her.

'Relax. Down on the floor,' Derrick told her.

Flat on the floor she was panting, and he wondered if it was arousal, or was she out of puff. He joined her, to lay close, side by side.

'You really are fit, Rita. You've got a wonderful figure, better than the girls in school. I'm amazed how flexible you are. Roll over onto me, and I'll see if I can match your movements,' he encouraged.

With a doubtful look on her face, she nevertheless did as he told her. Feeling his hardness through his pants, poking her belly, she demurred. The expression showed a reservation over what she was doing. On the floor of her lounge, rolling around with a neighbour's son, couldn't be right. Could it?

'Wrap your legs around mine, Rita,' he said.

Keeping her moving and exercising might work. Both of them being half naked, on a neighbour's floor, was a thrill. If she shook off the hypnosis now it would mean big trouble.

After a few unconventional moves, they rolled over, so he was now on top of her. It was clear what this meant. The quizzical, troubled look, was replaced by a cheeky grin.

'Are you being naughty, young man?' she asked, with a devilish glint to her eyes.

'It you want, lovely Rita,' he teased.

'Am I lovely?' she seriously asked.

'Yes, you're wonderful. A beautiful face, with an attractive figure, you are so very sexy. A wonderfully sexy woman to have under me,' Derrick grinned.

It was clear he meant every word, and she loved it. A series of actions came to mind, as though they were a command. It was important that she pleasure him. She must give him pleasure, in return for what he did to her the other night. If she was good, he would come back and pleasure her more often, and he was so very good at that.

Unsure as to what should be done, she lay still under him. His penis was hard against her thigh. The familiar odour of her sex reached her nostrils, telling her she was ready for him. She could feel her sex blossoming, ready and waiting for him, yet still she hesitated.

He was big, and it was a big decision to make. He lay still, on top of her, taking his weight on hands and knees. He softly kissed her lips. He blew in an ear, and whispered endearing words. As though on automatic, she pulled his cock from his underpants, pushed the crotch of her panties to one side, and guided him in.

It was up to him now. The head of his cock was inside her, and he slowly eased it in. She was taking more and more of it, and it's girth stretched her. The feeling of being filled was wonderful. Why hadn't she let him take her before? Under him, pinning her to the floor, with his cock inside her, she felt that he was taking her t a wonderful place. He was making her his, and she deeply felt that she belonged to him.

'Oh! Yes! You're so deep! Oh! God!' she cried out.

He kissed her lips, and with her mouth open he delved in. He pulled on her lips, sucking them into his mouth, biting them, gently biting her tongue. All the time he kept up a steady rhythm, pumping her kitty.

'Talk dirty to me,' he demanded.

'I'm your fuck hole, and need to be filled. Fill my cunt with your cum. Make me your cunt hole,' she heavily said.

Not liking those words, he ordered her not to talk so dirty. It was shocking to hear a righteous church going woman, call herself a cunt hole!

'Yes! I'm there! Oh! Yes!' she shouted.

He couldn't hold back any longer, and spurted his load into her. He pushed hard with his powerful legs, to reach deep into her body. She felt his penis throbbing, knowing he was shooting her full of young virile semen, with his cock pressed up against the entrance to her womb.

'Oh! My! God! I'm, having, another, orgasm!' she heavily puffed out the words.

They held each other tight. There was little to be said. Action talks much louder than words, and the action had been mightily satisfying. Never before had she had multiple orgasms. After the second, a small trembling orgasm rippled through her body. From her tummy out through her limbs to her feet and hands. The big two had shot right into the pleasure centres of her mind, influencing her thoughts, scrambling logic, leaving her in a dream state.

Slowly recovering, she felt his cock receding. She sighed heavily. Did she really belong to this boy? How could that be so? Her heart was still thumping away, and her breathing hadn't recovered. After what he had done to her, she could believe it.

Not understanding why, it was accepted she was his, and would do whatever he wanted.

With a serious face, she intensely kissed his lips. She was trying to be as tender as he was, rather than bulldoze her way into what was wanted. Her hand cupped his wet cock, and she felt an affinity with it. It had been inside her so deep, and given her so much pleasure, she treasured it.

On an impulse she pushed her way down his body, to suck his cock into her mouth. It didn't taste very good, but there was no way she would waste a drop of his precious semen. Massaging his balls, it was an imaginary game that she was sucking him dry. His cock was certainly clean now.

She tenderly kissed the end of his cock, sucked it back in, then pulled up its length while tightly holding onto it with her lips. She squeezed it and his balls, then let it go.

Next to him, staring into his eyes, she held onto his cock. Occasionally squeezing it.

'At your age, I know you think about it all the time. You're an adolescent boy, and need plenty of sex. Just come around anytime you want. I don't want you to be frustrated,' she seriously spoke.

Derrick hadn't programmed her for all this, so where did it come from? He must have done a good job.

They lay on the floor cuddling and petting each other. Sighs and words of desire were swapped, while carefully avoiding the word love.

Having laid the foundations of what he wanted, he gave her instructions for another visit. It might not be safe to just take her, as much as he wanted to. He'd planned on programming her with some excuse before getting her to perform a sexual act. The way she was acting now, it didn't seem necessary. Next time he called, could he take a chance, and just let her get on with it?

The woman was older by more than a few years, but she was a beauty. Mrs Jones had been prom queen, and was set to become the state queen, but dropped out of the scene. Now he had her as his sex toy, and she was actually offering herself to him!

As usual he gave her a command to think about, and for the desire to carry it out to grow each day. Repeating the phrases while she was alone would reinforce the programming. He also set up some security phrases, that sounded innocent enough, but let him know she was alone in the house.

'One more kiss, and a cuddle, please!' she begged, while standing inside the back door.

He took her in his arms and kissed her. He held her tight, while biting her ears and neck. She sighed and cooed.

'I have to go,' he said, and wrestled free of her grip.

The door closed and she slumped. After a long sigh, Rita lifted her head, and went to make a coffee. Her heart was pounding, and it was overflowing with happiness, as though she had fallen in love. Why that would be, she had no idea.

'Who could it be?' she giggled. 'Not that boy down the street! He pleasured me the other evening, but it couldn't be him. That would be too silly!' she laughed.

***

Not even a day had gone by when he gave in, unable to restrain himself one more minute. He almost ran to Mrs Jones' back door, and knocked.

He sat on the edge of the sofa, hoping the hypnotic commands had worked. With some relief he watched her pull the dress up her body, and over her head. This was how it was supposed to go, though he hadn't been convinced all of it would work. The woman bent toward him, and jiggled her breasts.

Rita turned around, and bent over, with hands on her knees to steady herself. Grabbing her ankles had been a skill lost some years ago. She wasn't as stiff as he was, but the years were catching up with her. Looking around at him, she studied the impressive tent in his trousers.

She hoped to have it where she needed it, only, it was completely up to him how he used her. That was the disadvantage, as well as an excitement of this arrangement. An eighteen-year-old boy was making the decisions over what they did together. That she was completely at his mercy, was an exciting thrill.

The reason she was willing to try this unusual arrangement, was that he had a large penis, and she was about to find out if size did matter. She didn't know this was a part of the hypnotic commands, to enjoy whatever he told her to do. For more than two weeks he'd worked hard on her moral reticence, knocking it out completely. More direct commands had her performing sexual acts, that he wanted to try.

'Would you like to have me bent over, Derrick?' she calmly asked.

'No thank you, Mrs Jones, not today. I'd like to try it out another time, if you don't mind,' he said.

'Of course Derrick, whatever you want,' she smiled.

Not absolutely anything, of course. As a conservative married woman, she wasn't into trying out new things. If she wouldn't do it with her husband, there was no way she would allow a young boy the privilege.

Though, there was something, something she had done for him that troubled her. No, he couldn't make her do something she didn't want to do. Unsure how she knew this, nevertheless it was a fact. It was all right, she could relax and let him guide her. The boy knew what he wanted, and pleasuring him was her purpose here.

'Would you like to cum on my tits, Derrick?' she casually asked.

It sounded like an ordinary question, as though asking him if he wanted a coffee. Her breasts were impressive, as they precariously balanced on a half cup bra. As commanded, she bought it for him, as she'd never worn such sexy underwear. The see-through thong matched the bra, and barely covered her sex, just as the bra hardly covered her tits.

'No thank you, Mrs Jones,' he said.

'Very well, Derrick. You didn't mind me making the offer did you? Alright, then whatever it is, just tell me,' she said. 'I'm here to please, you know that Derrick,' she smiled.

'Do you always wear such lovely underwear?' he asked.

This was unexpected. It was difficult to know what to say. The set was new, so no, she didn't usually wear this underwear.

'No, the set is new,' she told him.

It confirmed this was another order she had obeyed. The command had been pushed deep inside her head, so that she now only wore sexy sets of underwear.

'You can start with a blow job, Mrs Jones,' he suggested.

This was expected. Being treated like a dirty slut was exciting, and what she needed. Her husband was nice, and wouldn't mistreat her, even if she begged him to. He didn't understand what she needed, and wasn't prepared to learn. Hypnosis was a bit drastic, and dangerous, though the danger was also very exciting. The thrill of being controlled by an adolescent was beyond anything ever experienced.

In her bra and panties, she got on all fours between his legs. She pulled her hair from around her face and flicked it away. She began by licking the length of his cock, getting it wet enough to suck into her mouth. The routine helped calm the palpitations of anxiety, while worrying if it was possible to get the deep throat technique right for him.

A deep breath was taken, as it was necessary to get her breathing right, with a cock filling her mouth.

Opening her full pouty lips, she smiled at him, then made an, 'O', shape. The red lips closed upon the head of his cock, and she kissed it. She looked up at him through long eyelashes, subtly asking for permission to suck his cock into her mouth.

He nodded, and she sucked it in.

This was wonderfully arousing. She was being treated like a sex object, without consideration to her needs. Being reduced to nothing more than a sex toy on the end of a boy's cock, was terribly humiliating. It was stoking her up beyond her limits. Any more of this sexual pressure and she would explode.