An Arresting Morning

Story Info
The morning turned out different than she planned.
2.1k words
3.94
64.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day like any other. I had gotten the kids up early and, after a few minor struggles, sent them off to school. I finished up my second cup of coffee, pulled on a pair of cut-offs, and a tank top. I planned to spend the day cleaning house. I turned on the radio, and drug out the vacuum cleaner. I was bent over ready to plug it in, when there was a loud knock at the door. I wondered who could be coming to visit that early.

From the other side of the door, I heard, "Police. Open the door, please." I couldn't imagine what the police would be doing at my door.

I hesitantly opened the door and said, "Can I help you?"

There were two officers standing on the porch, one stocky guy, and one tall and thin guy. The thin one was holding a piece of paper, and he said, "Are you Linda?"

"Yes, I am." I said, "What's this all about?"

"We have a warrant for your arrest, ma'am, would you please come with us?"

I started to tell them that there must be some mistake because I never had so much as a parking ticket, but the second officer turned me around and put me in handcuffs! I continued to protest, but then decided that it might be better not to cause a scene there in my front yard where I might draw attention from the neighbors. I figured that when we got to the police station, I could get things straightened out. It had to be a case of mistaken identity.

What happened next shocked me! As the stocky officer sat me in the back seat of the patrol car, he slipped a blindfold over my eyes! At that moment, I knew that something was very, very wrong. Before I could react, I heard the door to the patrol car slam shut. Then I heard the other doors as the officers got into the car.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Just relax, and enjoy the ride." Came the reply from the tall, thin officer.

My mind was reeling. I just couldn't understand what was going on, or why it was happening, but I knew that this was NOT the way that suspects were normally transported in this town. And, no one even knew where I was! I didn't have much choice but to sit there and wait to see what happened next. I couldn't even tell where I was being taken. I felt the car negotiating turn after turn, but with my eyes covered, my sense of direction was completely thrown off. The two officers never spoke during the ride.

Soon, the cruiser rolled to a stop. I heard both officers exit the car, and felt the rush of air as the door next to me was pulled open.

"Watch your head." Said the stocky officer, as he pulled me to my feet.

I had no idea where I was, or what these officers had in store for me. At this point, I was getting scared. Neither of the officers had been rough with me, but they had also given me no clue as to what was going on, until the stocky one said, "I'll take her inside, and get her ready, you go let him know that we got her."

"Shut up, you idiot!" The stocky officer snapped.

This clue had given me no information. I had no idea who "HE" could be, or why I had been brought here. My mind wrestled with his words "GET HER READY." Get her ready for what? I was walked up what seemed to be a driveway, and into what I could only assume was a house. I say this because the door, when it opened, sounded like that of a house as opposed to some public building. The officer lead me through several turns inside the house, stopping in a room that seemed to be in the back in the back of the house.

"Why are you doing this?" I pleaded, but he didn't answer me.

He backed me up until I felt something hit the back of my legs. He sat me down on what felt like a bed. I felt him reach behind me and remove the handcuffs, and I saw this as my opportunity to escape. I struggled and reached for the blindfold, trying desperately trying to uncover my eyes, but the officer was too strong, and easily overpow

"You're a feisty one," He chuckled.

The officer cuffed my left hand to what must have been the bedpost, crossed around the bed, holding my right wrist the whole time, and cuffed my other hand to the bed as well. I was helpless. I couldn't move more than an inch or two in either direction. Then, to my horror, he pulled off my shorts, and repeated the process with my ankles! I felt something cold against the skin on my belly, and before I realized what was happening, my tank top had been cut up the front, the two sides being pulled apart to reveal my bare breasts, and leaving me covered by only the flimsy material of the black thong that I had been wearing under my cut-offs. He reached out, and pinched my right nipple, causing me to wince.

"Hey! What are you doing? Weren't you told not to touch her?” It was the other officer, who had walked into the room just in time to see what his partner was up to.

"I couldn't resist. I can see why he wants her." He said as he cut the thong from my body.

"If he finds out that you were manhandling her, you know that there is gonna be hell to pay! You better leave her alone, because he is already on his way."

There was that reference to "HE" again. Then, I heard them turn and walk from the room, closing the door as they left, and leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Why was this happening? Who was "HE"? And, what did he "WANT" with me? I kept turning the questions over and over in my mind. I came up with no answer to as to why, or who, but, being handcuffed to a bed, spread eagle, naked to the world, left little question in my mind as to what was wanted from me. I lay there, helpless, for what seemed like an eternity. I listened intently for sounds outside, but could hear nothing that would give me a clue as to where I was. Then, I heard footsteps outside the door, the doorknob turned, the door opened, and I knew that I was no longer alone.

"Who's there?" I asked. No reply.

"Please, let me go?" I tried again. Still, no reply.

"Please, don't hurt me." I pleaded, but to no avail. It appeared that this unseen person would not give me the satisfaction of hearing his voice.

I heard him cross the few steps to the bed. I could feel him standing over me, watching me. I felt a hand reach out and touch the inside of my left knee, and slowly, lingeringly work it’s way up my thigh. I tried to pull away, but the way that I was bound left me little room to move. That was a very sensitive area of my body, and I felt my nipples harden because even though I was scared to death, it felt good. The back of his hand lightly grazed the outside of my pussy, and my body betrayed me, responding to his touch in spite of myself. What was I thinking? Here I was, this man's captive, and it was actually turning me on?

I felt his weight as he sat on the bed next to me. He leaned over, and licked the same path that his hand had followed only moments before. My pussy grew wet with anticipation. I felt him climb over my left leg, and kneel between my legs. His tongue ran the length of my pussy. Feeling the wetness there, he moaned, in approval. The sensation was exquisite, and I had to bite my lower lip to keep from crying out. He pushed his tongue inside of me, sensing my arousal. I tried to reach out for him and pull him closer, this stranger that was playing my body like a fine instrument, forgetting that my hands were still bound, and I moaned in frustration. His tongue moved up to my clit, lapping at it quickly. I was so hot by this time that I could feel the wetness run from my pussy into a little puddle on the bed beneath me. He slipped two fingers inside me, and continued his assault on my sensitive clit. In a matter of moments, I felt my climax building. Just as I was about to cum he stopped! I cried out in frustration, but apparently he wanted had other plans for me.

He stepped off the bed, and I heard something softly slide to the floor. I realized that he must have been removing his clothes. I found myself wondering what he must look like. He climbed back onto the bed, straddling my chest, his hard cock resting between my breasts. He leaned forward, and bit the side of my neck, just below my right ear, and followed that with a kiss on the same spot. He slid back, and lowered his lips to hard nipples. He nibbled and sucked first one, then the other.

He moved forward again, and must have steadied himself with the headboard, because I felt the head of his cock at my lips. I licked my lips, wetting them, and he slid the head of his already hard cock into my mouth. I could already taste the pre-cum that perched on the tip like a pearl. I licked around the head, concentrating on the sensitive underside. I instinctively knew what he wanted, and I began to work my mouth up and down the length of him. My head was the only thing that I could move in the position that I was trapped in. He quickly fell into the rhythm that I set, and soon was fucking in and out of my mouth. As his need grew, he pushed deeper and deeper into my mouth with each stroke, until I had engulfed him entirely. He continued to fuck deep into my throat. I listened to his breathing, now very labored. I could feel drops of sweat dripping off his body onto mine. Even without the use of my eyes, I could read what his body was telling me. I knew that he would cum soon. Each time that he withdrew, I sucked him back into my mouth. I eagerly waited to taste him, and he didn't disappoint me. His body tensed, he growled as though his very soul was escaping his body, and he shot a load of cum deep into my throat. I pulled back a little as he came, tasting the salty sweetness of him.

He abruptly pulled his cock from my mouth, and climbed off the bed. I felt him undo the handcuff that held my left ankle, then the one on the right. I thought that he was going to undo my hands as well, but he didn't. Instead, he climbed back between my legs, and hooking the backs of my knees into the crooks of his arms, he pushed my knees back on either side of me, putting my pussy at his mercy. He entered me fully, in one thrust making me gasp. Sucking him off had made me hornier than ever! He fucked my pussy with every bit as much intensity as he had fucked my mouth. My body responded urgently to the deep penetration. He pounded into me driving us both over the edge. I could hear my own gasps for air. Someone cried out, I couldn't tell if it was him, or me, for all I could hear was my heartbeat pounding in my own head. His body suddenly stiffened, and I knew that he was cumming again, as I spiraled into such an intense orgasm, my body racked with spasms of surreal surrender. I thought I would surely pass out. He collapsed on top of me, both of us spent.

After a few minutes, he reached up and unlocked the handcuffs that had me tied to the bed. I rubbed my tender wrists, took off the blindfold, and said, "What do you think, Tom? Same time next week?"