An Arrival: The Beginning

Story Info
After a long time apart, two lovers reconnect.
777 words
4
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Arrival

1:35 a.m. He heard the crackling of her tires against the rough asphalt as she pulled into the driveway, the light of her headlights sweeping in long lines across the wall. Her engine stopped; the door creaked open and shut loudly a moment later. He listened as her footsteps crunched in the gravel, and it took all of his willpower not to run to the door, throw it open, and take her in his arms. She knocked lightly at the door. He waited a few seconds before putting down his tablet, which was sitting idly in his lap, and rising from his seat. He paced his steps to the door and paused a moment before unlocking the deadbolt and carefully prying the door from its jamb.

There she stood, in that familiar black dress, a backpack slung over one shoulder. Butterflies flitted up his spine as a smile spread over her face. Wordlessly, he reached out and grasped her delicate hand, giving it a slight squeeze, a spark of electricity playing between their palms, before leading her into the soft light inside. With his other hand, he took the backpack and placed it on the floor near the door before guiding her back into the bedroom.

Standing her next to the bed, he released his grip and placed his hands on her shoulders, sliding a finger under each of the straps of her dress and slipping them off. He pulled the dress down and let it fall to the floor, exposing the bare skin of her belly. He knelt and removed the dress as she stepped out of it one foot at a time. He then lifted each foot and slipped off her shoes before running his hands up the outsides of her legs, feeling the curve of her calves, thighs, hips. Still kneeling, he hooked his fingers into the band of her panties and tugged them gently down.

His face just inches from her body, he could smell the sweetness of her flesh and felt a pulse of desire pump through him. He stood, his hands gliding over her curves to her back, where he skillfully unhooked her bra and slid it forward and off her arms, discarding it on the floor with her other clothes. He stepped back and consumed her with his eyes, tracing the soft lines of her shoulders, her breasts, her hips, her legs, as she stood confidently in the dim light. Stepping back toward her, he took her face in his hands and kissed her, gently at first, and then more deeply. She reached up, sliding her hands over his shoulders and running one hand through his hair as he reached around her back and pulled her closer to him. She moaned softly, and he held her more tightly.

He slowly broke their connection and applied light force to her body, encouraging her to sit on the edge of the bed. She complied, looking up at him. He carefully removed her glasses and placed them on the nightstand. He turned down the blankets on the bed and patted the bare sheet. She crawled over and slid her feet under the covers as he began to undress. She scooted down, rested her cheek on her hands, and watched his movements carefully. Discarding his clothes on the floor next to hers, he walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers next to her. She adjusted to face him and scooted down further, resting her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, stroking her hair lightly. After a moment, he heard as her breathing slowed and grew more heavy.

***

In the grey morning light, he resigned himself to getting up, having had a restless night of light sleep—dozing at best. He carefully removed her limp arm from his torso and slid out of bed. He readied himself for the day quietly. Before leaving for work, he sat on the edge of the bed next to her softly breathing form and ran a warm hand over the cool sin of her arm. She stirred lightly and lifted her eyelids reluctantly. As her world came into focus, she smiled.

"Good morning," he cooed.

She stretched, yawning, "Good morning."

"I'm heading out," he stroked her hair, "I should be back around three. There is a key on the kitchen counter. Don't forget to lock the door if you go anywhere."

"Mmmkay," she mumbled, her eyelids drooping. She curled back up and pulled the blanket up to her chin.

He took one last look and headed out. It was going to be a long day.