An Arvo on the Beach

Story Info
Having some fun with a couple at the nude beach.
823 words
3.8
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dacked
dacked
129 Followers

"Half your luck, boys, the mixer's broken. Looks like you're getting the arvo off!" said Big Bad Tony the foreman.

Tony looked pretty angry about it, but I was stoked. We were working about twenty minutes from the nude beach and I wanted to get my cock out in the sun for a while. I told the boys I was just gonna go home and bludge, then I jumped in the ute, grabbed some beers on the way and rocked up ready for a good arvo.

I found a decent spot in the dunes and stripped off, getting a few looks. I'm not being arrogant, but I look pretty good- early 40's with a bit of stubble and floppy brown hair, like to keep my body muscular and beefy, plus I've got a pretty big uncut schlong that was a bit plumped up just from the excitement of being there.

Since I look alright, I wasn't too surprised when I got to the end of the first beer and a pretty blonde bird came and sat down next to me. She had a real classic hourglass figure, big hips and breasts but fit, tight stomach. We talked for a bit and laughed and she kept resting her hand on mine. Eventually she picked my hand up and guided it to her hairless pussy. She stared at me, unblinking, as she ran my fingers up and down her lips, a cheeky smile playing across her lips.

She was already wet, guiding my fingers in and out of her, head thrown back and making soft little moans. The beach was pretty quiet but there were still a few folks around.

"You wanna go somewhere more private?" I asked, not breaking my rhythm on her snatch.

"Yeah, follow me. My husband and I put our stuff on the other side of the dune."

"Your what?" I asked, suddenly pulling back.

"It's ok, he'll just wanna watch." She said, reaching over to my throbber.

Fuck it, I thought, as she led me by the pecker over the dunes, he can watch. I'm gonna stretch his wife's cunny wider than it's ever been, and he can watch that.

As we got over the dune I saw her hubby. He was a lanky-looking bogan with a ponytail sticking out the back of his Holden cap, drinking a can of bourbon and coke and absent-mindedly tossing off. When he saw us he grinned and started picking up the pace on his sausage.

Jesus, I thought, how did this dropkick get Blondie? Time to show her what she'd been missing.

I picked Blondie up in my arms and carried her over to their big towel. I lay her down on her back, legs wrapped around me, and rubbed my aching cockhead on her dripping wet minge. I gently, slowly eased the tip in and saw her eyes flutter. She kept making those little moans. But then, instead of the big thrust, I moved my body down and started lapping at her mound. I'm betting Hubby never tongued her like this, going by the sounds she was making. Then the sounds changed- I looked up and saw Hubby was feeding Blondie his little five-inch cock, but she was slurping and swallowing like it was her last meal.

Hubby and me made eye contact and he grinned, reached over into their bag and pulled out a condom.

We all separated as I rolled it on, but when I looked up again Blondie was on all fours, with Hubby on his knees in front of her thrusting in and out of that pretty little mouth. The position made her arse stick out nicely, with her little brown hole winking invitingly, but I thought I'd aim a little lower first and guided it into her pussy.

Blondie made a high-pitched whimper as I eased my shaft in, but she soon started to push back and guided in the last three inches by herself. From then on it was go time- I jackhammered into her puss while Hubby tried to match my speed in her mouth. She was loving it, working herself back and forward, trying to draw up the full length of me then trying to swallow her Hubby whole, until eventually her body shook and trembled. She dropped Hubby's cock from her mouth, pushed herself off my knob and rolled over, fingers furiously dancing on her clit, back arched, and squirted high and far, leaving droplets in the sand.

It was too much for me. I whipped the condom off and shot jet after jet of cum onto the sand next to Blondie's juices. Looking up at the couple, I saw Hubby unleashing his seed onto Blondie's tits.

They kissed and collapsed onto each other. I'm not one for long goodbyes so I just said thanks and wandered back over the dunes, waiting to see who would come say hello to me next...

dacked
dacked
129 Followers