An Asian Slut Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
She fulfills his fantasy of a nasty Asian slut girl.
2.1k words
4.16
178.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I met my boyfriend he has talked about his fantasy of being with a beautiful Asian woman. He and I have had many threesomes with beautiful women but never an Asian woman. I decided it was time to make his ultimate fantasy come true…

I searched for just the right woman for several months. I knew I’d need a very open-minded slut who was willing to do just about anything to help me play out this fantasy. She’d have to trust me to keep her safe. She’d have to be beautiful and sexually experienced. I finally met the right woman in an online chat room and I was so anxious to play out this fantasy for my man.

She and I talked for several weeks and got together to meet in person. He had no idea what was about to happen and that was so exciting to me. She and I planned it out perfectly. I knew that the three of us were about to have the hottest encounter of our lives.

So, one Saturday I went out to “run errands.” I got a hotel room, set it up in just the right way and went to pick up my new friend. Her name is Amy and she’s gorgeous. She’s 25 years old, 5’3”, long dark hair and a sexy, curvy body. When I arrived she was wearing exactly what I asked her to wear – a schoolgirl skirt, a little white shirt tied in a knot showing off her stomach and over the knee white stockings. I knew my man would think she was absolutely delicious. I changed into a black leather mini skirt, stockings, a little sheer black top and high heels.

I asked her one final time if she was ready for tonight and she said she absolutely was. I walked over to her and gave her a light kiss. I told her how thankful I was for her to help me fulfill this fantasy for my man and I would make sure she had a great time. She and I decided on a “safe word” that she could use in the event that she was ever uncomfortable with anything that was happening. I knew tonight was going to be wild and I wanted to make sure she was going to feel safe.

We got into my car and headed for my house. A few minutes before we arrived home I pulled into a dark parking lot. We both knew what was to happen next. We both got into the back seat of my car. She laid back and let me slip off her little white lacy panties. I was ready to “get into character” now. I wadded up her panties and stuffed them into her mouth. I took out a roll of duct tape and placed a piece over her mouth. I brought along 2 pairs of leather cuffs – one to bind her hands behind her back and one to bind her feet. I could see that no matter how much we talked about this and planned this she was starting to get a little nervous. I assured her one more time I would keep her safe. I also told her that was absolutely the last time tonight that I would be nice to her. I took out a blindfold and put it over her eyes. I told her to lay down in the back seat and be a good girl.

I started driving towards my house again and called my man. He is a sexy, bald, well-built, well-hung black man with a sexual appetite I can hardly keep up with. I could not wait to see the look on his face when he sees his surprise. I give him a call and tell him to come out to the car and we can go get something to eat.

I pull up to the house and he has no idea what’s in store for him. He gets into the car without noticing his surprise in the back seat. I give him a kiss and tell him I have a surprise for him. He figures I bought him a new CD or something. I tell him to look in the backseat and his eyes widen to the size of plates. He just looks at me in shock and starts asking a million questions. I tell him to stop asking questions and just get in the backseat and check out his new toy. He gives me a kiss and does as I asked.

I look in the rearview mirror and I can see him rubbing his hands over her body and he definitely looks pleased with his gift. He asks me where we’re headed just as we pull up to the hotel. I tell him to unbind her feet. I made sure to get a hotel room with a private entrance to the room so we wouldn’t have to walk through the lobby with our new toy. I pulled the car in and we quickly got out of the car and into the room.

As soon as we are inside I take our new slut over to the bed so I could to tie her arms and legs down to the restraints I set up earlier today. She was beginning to resist me and I quickly let her know what that kind of behavior would get her.

I grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her head back and whispered in her ear.

“You little whore, you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into. Be a good girl and I won’t have to hurt you too much.”

She just nodded and let out a little whimper. I looked over at my man and he could not believe the way I was treating her.

“Baby, come here. Tell this slut what you want her to do for you,” I said to him.

He walks over and I can see through his jeans that his cock his rock hard. He comes over and puts his hand around her waist. He pulled her to him roughly.

“Aren’t you a sexy little slut. Are you ready for this big black dick?”

I could see he was rubbing his cock into her pussy. She nodded and grinded back onto him.

I tied her down to the bed, her legs and arms spread. She knows better than to resist me now. She allows me to tie her down. She looks so helpless, blindfolded, gagged with her own panties and with her pussy showing with her legs spread. I tell her if she promises to be a good girl that I will take the gag off. I ask her if she’ll be a good girl but she doesn’t answer me. I slap her across her face and ask her the question one more time. She lets out a cry but shakes her head yes.

I take the tape off and the panties out of her mouth. I am going to need her mouth to be free for this night.

I go over and grab my man by the hand. I walk him over to the bed and sit him down next to her. I walk over to my bag and take out the digital camera. I sit in the chair and tell him to have his way with her. He begins to explore her body with his hands and mouth. As time goes by he becomes more and more forceful with her. The rougher he treats her, the more she moans and grinds into him.

I take pictures the whole time as he rips her blouse open to expose her bare little breasts. He bites and sucks and slaps and licks them. She moans louder and louder. I ask her if she likes being treated like a little whore.

“Yes, ma’m,” is all she says.

He then begins to explore her pussy. I can see from across the room that her tight, tiny pussy is soaking wet. I walk over to the bed and give him some toys - several dildos, some lubricant and an anal plug.

He begins with his fingers, inserting 1 then 2 then 3 and before I know it, he has nearly his whole big hand inside her tight little cunt. She is grinding into his hand. I am whispering into her ear.

“Does that feel good, you whore? Is my baby making you cum? Tell him how good that feels.”

She nods to me and says “Sir, that feels so good. Fuck my wet pussy with your whole hand. Stretch out my little filthy cunt.”

He is so excited to watch me talking to her and hearing her beg for him. He begins to fuck her pussy harder and harder with his hands.

He begins to use the toys, fucking her with one dildo after another, making her cum over and over again. He then takes out the lube. He puts one finger into her ass. I can tell by both of their reactions that her asshole is very tight. He probes and stretches her out to the point where she is grinding her ass into his hand. He pulls his fingers out because I have put lube on the anal plug. He spreads her legs even further for me and I begin to slowly insert the plug into her tight hole. She moans and resists at first but quickly submits to me and allows me to insert the plug.

I see that my man is now on his knees at her head and he has his cock in his hands. He begins to rub it on her face and slap her mouth with his big black cock. I tell her to beg for that dick. She does as she’s told and he straddles her face and gives her his whole cock. His balls are on her chin and he’s fucking her mouth. She gags on his big dick. I ask him if she’s sucking it right and he says she definitely is.

He continues to fuck her mouth, making her take his cock down her throat while I am playing with her little pussy. I am whispering in his ear, asking him if it feels good to fuck a little Asian slut. He is moaning and fucking her harder and harder. I ask him if he wants to feel her tight little cunt around his dick and of course he does.

I untie our little slut and take her blindfold off and tell my man to lay on his back. I order her to straddle him and ride his dick. She jumps on top of him like she can’t wait to feel his big dick and takes his dick into her little hand. She guides the tip into her pussy and he thrusts it inside of her. I can see she hasn’t had a dick like this inside of her too many times. I know it hurts but feels so good. She begins to move her hips and fuck him harder and harder.

Both of them are so busy they don’t notice what I’m doing. I kneel on the bed behind her and take the anal plug out. She seems relieved. But she only feels that relief for just a second because I’ve put on my strap-on and put plenty of lube on it. I look down at my man and he looks deep into my eyes. He knows exactly what I’m about to do. I take the strap on and I slide it into her ass while she’s still riding his dick. She lets out a cry but quickly recovers and begins to grind back on to his big dick and my strap on in her ass. She rides us both furiously and she begins to cum.

I can tell my baby can’t take anymore. I ask him if he wants to cum and he says yes. I told her to beg for his cum. I take the strap on out of her ass and she begs for him cum. As he feels his orgasm coming on, he takes her of his dick and puts her on her knees on the floor. I grab her by the hair and hold her head back. I order to open her mouth and take every drop of his delicious juice in her mouth. He strokes his dick until he explodes into her hungry little cum whole. She takes every drop like a good girl. I kneel next to her and give her a long, deep kiss. She shares my man’s cum with me and he can see the cum dripping between our lips and tongues.

After he recovers for just a few minutes, he grabs me and throws me down on the bed. He whispers thank you in my ear and he proceeds to tie me down. He tells our little slut that they’re going to please me now and with her help, he thanks me for fulfilling this fantasy for the next few hours…