An Aspen Adventure

Story Info
More than just a hike in the Rockies.
3.3k words
4.51
14.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there, I felt the cool breeze flow through the window into our bedroom. The rustling of the sheer curtains brought me completely awake. I opened my eyes to see the sun shine against the wall, just knowing it was going to be another beautiful fall day. I looked over at you, still asleep, snuggled up under the warm blanket. You looked so peaceful lying there. I wondered to myself if I should wake you or let you sleep in a bit.

We had such a beautiful evening last night. I couldn't help but go back and think about it once again, and how carefully you thought out every detail. When you asked me to go to Aspen with you, I figured it was just to go hiking and to get away from the city. You called it our Aspen adventure. I had no idea you had other things on your mind.

Dinner at the Mezzaluna was spectacular, I was so happy that you convinced me to get the lobster ravioli. It was delicious. And then you suggested the moonlight walk near the base of the mountain. It was lovely, leaning into you and holding your hand as we walked.

When you put the blanket down, brought out dessert and poured us some champagne, I had no clue what would happen next. You pulled me up on my feet, and then you knelt down on one knee. When you told me how much you loved me and presented me with a gorgeous ring, I knew from that moment you were the right man I was going to share my life with. And then you took me back to our room and made tender love to me for hours.

I sighed, sat up, looked over at you, and smiled. I thought to myself that I'd better get my morning routine started before you wake up. We have a big day of hiking a head of us. I went downstairs to the kitchen of the condo we rented and started the coffeemaker. I walked out onto the balcony to check out the weather. Beautiful! It's a very calm morning, hardly any breeze. The sun is coming up and the air is so crisp and fresh. I love to come up here and get away just by myself. Now I have you to share it with me.

I went back inside and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat down and filled my mind with thoughts of you and our lovemaking last night.

Finally, I decided to go back up the stairs and unpack a few things out of my bag before getting into the shower. I can't believe how big the bathroom is. It's the size of a bedroom! And the shower is perfect. All glass. There must be room for at least six people.

"Big enough for a six-some!" I naughtily thought to myself.

I turned on the nozzle and waited for the hot water before stepping in. Once inside, with the glass fogging up, I stepped under the water.

"Mmmmm," I said to myself, "just right."

I tilted my head back and began to let the water soak my long light-brown hair. Before I could grab the shampoo, I heard the shower door open and you stood before me.

"Well, good morning Jake," I said.

I thought to myself how much I love the way he looks. He stands a little over 5' 10," with muscular arms and nice broad shoulders.. He has very short brownish blond hair and deep blue eyes that I could stare into forever.

Jake moved toward me with a smile on his face. He pulled me in tightly against himself. Then he leaned his head toward mine and we stayed locked in a kiss for what seemed like an eternity.

Breaking our kiss, Jake said, "Good morning, Addison. How is my fiancé this fine morning?"

I smiled back at, "Happy, now that you are here."

Jake took the shampoo bottle off the shelf and poured some into his hands. He turned me around, stood behind me, and told me to lean my head back. Then he began to softly massage it into my hair. His touch was so gentle, so sensual. I could feel him lean against my body from behind, his cock hardening against my back.. He wrapped his arms around me and began to tease my already erect nipples.

"MMMM," I sighed.

He kissed down the side of my neck and nibbled at my earlobes. I reached behind myself and rubbed my hands up and down the sides of his hips and thighs.

His hand moved down to my stomach. Slowly he worked his way further down until he reached my pussy. He slipped a finger inside, then two, pushing them in and out. I felt him sliding his cock back and forth between my legs. My head fell back against his chest and I closed my eyes. His fingers moved faster and faster inside of me. I felt my body responding to his touch.

"Oh Jake", I moaned.

He began to move his fingers in a circular motion inside my pussy. That sent me over the edge. He held my body up as I shook from the orgasm rushing intensely through my body. I tilted my head back and he kissed my neck and shoulders. His hands moved up and cupped my breasts as he continued covering me with kisses.

I turned and faced him. Smiling, I slowly moved down on my knees. I felt the shampoo suds washing down my body as the shower water ran over my hair. I moved my hands up his inner thighs and reached for his hard cock. Kissing the tip playfully, I ran my lips over its head. I took his cock in one hand and, looking up into his eyes, I parted my lips and took him into my mouth. Still looking into his eyes, I slowly moved my mouth down his shaft until it rested against the back of my throat. Then, slowly, I pulled my mouth up until only the very tip remained in my mouth.

Jake looked down at me and smiled as he watched his cock moving in, then out of my mouth. With one hand I held his cock and took him deep again. With the other hand, I gently massaged his testicles.

I thought to myself how much I love the feel of the water from the shower pouring over our bodies.

I took his cock completely out of my mouth, licked all around its head, and took all of him into my mouth again. He began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth as I took him deeper and deeper. He moved faster and faster. He reached down, ran his hands through my hair, and pressed my face against him. When he felt the back of my throat, he made one last thrust, held me tightly and exploded into my mouth. I felt his warm cum shooting into my mouth,

I took him out of my mouth and rubbed my fingers over the tip of his cock. His body jerked, and he had to step back and lean against the shower glass to hold his balance while I continued to lick up and down and around his cock.

I stood up and reached for a bar of soap. Lathering it up in my hands, I spread the soap all over his body and mine. I pulled him close and we enjoyed the sensation of the warm shower water washing the suds off our bodies.

"I can't wait to start our future together, honey." I said with one last kiss.

"Addison, you make me so happy, I can't wait either," he replied.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. I wrapped the towel around me. I handed him a towel and leaned back on the counter, just watching him, admiring his body as he dried himself off.

Jake leaned in, and kissed my forehead.

"I love you babe," he said.

I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I love you, too, Jake."

I went into the bedroom to get dressed. After putting on a pair of hiking shorts and a black tank top, I headed back down stairs to get myself another cup of coffee. I placed a cup of milk in the microwave, added a package of instant cocoa then carried them both out on the balcony where I felt the warm sun on my face. The views were so breath taking. All the Aspen trees were turning golden yellow up and down the entire mountain side along with mixtures of maroon and orange and red on the other trees.

Jake came down the stairs and joined me on the balcony.

I handed him a cup. He looked down and laughed.

"I made you some hot chocolate because I know you don't like coffee, honey," I said.

Taking his first sip, he smiled and said, "Maybe someday when I grow up." We both laughed.

We gazed out in the distance, taking in the breathtaking views of the mountains. Above the tree line, the peaks were covered with the first snowfalls of autumn.

"Jake, I am so excited to go hiking today", I said. "Maroon Bells is really beautiful this time of year and it has so many trails to pick from."

He looked over and asked, "Would you like to fuel up on some breakfast first before we hit the trails?"

"Sure, there is a great little cafe just outside of town on the way," I answered.

I followed him back inside and placed our empty cups in the kitchen sink.

He started up the stairs, turned and asked, "Do you need anything while I'm up here?"

"Can you please grab my sweatshirt, I want to put it in my backpack," I replied.

While he was finishing up in the bedroom I grabbed our backpacks and filled them up with a few water bottles and a couple of power bars. I put my camera in my pack and folded up his sweatshirt and put it in his.

He came back downstairs and handed me my sweatshirt. I folded it up and put it in my backpack.

"Are we ready?" I asked.

He looked around, and said, "I think so, let's get going."

We headed outside. His Acura TL still had the morning dew on its windows. We threw the backpacks in the trunk and headed down the mountain to the cafe.

In the car, I put my hand over his as it rested on the gear shift. I looked down at my new ring, watching how it sparkled each time the changing light hit it.

He looked over, saw what I was doing, and asked, "Do you like it, Addison?"

"I love it Jake! And because you picked it out, it's even more special to me." I exclaimed.

We pulled into the cafe parking lot and walked into the restaurant. Because it was still rather early, we were ahead of the morning tourist crowds and got seated right away.

The waitress came by. I ordered one scrambled egg, a fruit cup, and coffee. Jake ordered a ham and cheese omelet, an English muffin, and a glass of orange juice.

While we waited for our breakfast, we took out a map of the Maroon Bells area and decided what trails we would hike today. Each time I come to Aspen, I like to choose a new trail. That gives me a different experience each time. I wanted this hike to be special because it was the first time we were going to be doing it together here at Aspen, my favorite place.

After breakfast, we headed up the curvy road towards Maroon Bells. It's a beautiful drive through the Aspen trees, about 10 miles. Jake slowed the car as he pointed out a marmot on the side of the road eagerly building itself a new home.

We pulled into the small parking lot and got our backpacks out of the trunk. I took a deep breath of fresh air as I watched him take a drink of water.

"I thought we would start our way up the trail towards Carter Lake," I said.

Jake looked at me and replied, "Sounds good to me, you lead the way."

We started down the trail from the parking lot and walked past the first few trees into a clearing. We both stood still in amazement. It is a beautiful sight for the eyes. It's no wonder thousands of tourists visit here throughout the year just to catch this view of the Bells. It is so beautiful seeing the snow-covered peaks reflected in the still water of Maroon Lake. We took a few pictures of this gorgeous sight before moving on. We took the trail around the lake where we ran across numerous other day hikers, politely saying hello as they passed by.

I found our trail head and we begin our hike upward along the steep, rocky path. The further we ventured out, the less people we encountered. We crossed over a creek and through a thick growth of trees until we reached Carter Lake. We sat down on a large boulder and drank some water and ate the power bars I had packed earlier this morning. The sun was so warm on our skin. We just sat there taking in the breathtaking views.

Jake looked over at me and said, "Addison, let's come up here every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary."

"I think that is a great idea honey. It will be our special spot," I replied.

Jake stood up and took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Kissing my forehead he said, "I want to make love to you here in our special spot."

I looked up into his eyes and said, "What? Here? Now?"

He held my hand and led me into a small clearing behind the large boulders we were sitting on. We were off the trail and surrounded only by large golden Aspen trees.

Jake pushed me up against a large boulder and, holding my face in his hands, leaned in and kissed my lips, my cheeks, and my chin. His kisses moved to my neck and his hand moved up to my breast. Massaging one from outside of my shirt, he used his other hand to push up the bottom of my tank top and lifted it over my head. Moving back he looked my body over from top to bottom. He reached over and unclasped my hiking shorts. I let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them.

Jake knelt and leaned toward my breasts. He cupped them with his hands and pulled a nipple between his lips. He pulled gently at the nipple with his teeth while flicking the tip with his tongue across it. Chills were now running through my body. Then he went to the other nipple. More chills ran through my body.

He stood up and pulled me toward him. He lowered his lips over mine and covered them with a warm passionate kiss, while pulling my body even closer to his. As he embraced me in his arms, my breasts pushed into his chest. His tongue worked its way into my mouth. As our tongues circled one another, I moved my hand behind Jake and lifted his shirt. I slowly stopped our kiss long enough to pull it over his head. I dropped it to the ground and ran my nails lightly down his back.

I whispered in his ear, "I can't take it anymore Jake. I want you. Please?"

Smiling at me, he took our sweatshirts out of the packs and laid them down on the ground. After removing his pants, Jake laid down on his back. Standing above him I admired his cock laying hard against his stomach. He took my hands and pulled me down so that I straddled his body. Lowering myself down on his cock, he slipped right into my wet pussy. I rotated my hips until he was completely inside me, as far as his cock would reach. Using my knees I began to move up and down on Jake's hard cock. I leaned down and kissed his lips. I playfully bit at his lower one, and then moved my hands to his chest to push myself back up. He grabbed my hips and began to push me back and forth on his cock. He thrust upward and I pushed downward. With my knees, I began bouncing up and down on his cock.

I yelled out, "OH MY, you feel so good, Jake!"

I could feel my orgasm building. I pushed down hard. He grabbed my ass and pushed his cock deeper and harder inside me. Resting my hands on his chest, I let my head fall back.

A moan escaped from deep inside my body. My legs began to tremble as a powerful orgasm moved through my body. The silence of the woods was filled with my moans of pleasure.

As my orgasm came to an end, I laid my head onto Jake's chest, feeling his heart beating against my breasts and his cock still deep inside me. He moved his hand up to my head and ran his fingers down through my hair.

"I need to cum inside you," he said

I started slowly moving my pussy up and down on his cock. I took him deep, rotated my hips, and pulled off. He began to tremble, and I began to squeeze his cock with my pussy.

"I love you Addison." he cried as his cum shot into my waiting pussy..

I looked into his eyes, smiled, and said, "I love you too, Jake."

I slid off his cock and rolled onto my back. As we lay there, Jake reached for my hand and held it tight. Eventually, we got to our feet. He hugged me, kissed my neck again, and then began caressing my back and ass.

I felt a bit vulnerable being naked in the woods, but the touch of Jake's hands moving up and down my body made me forget my feelings. He walked me over to a tree that had fallen and laid one of the sweatshirts across it. I bent over the fallen tree limb. He stood behind me and began to stroke his cock as he slid it across my pussy to my anus and back. Our breathing got faster and faster. Finally, he guided his cock into my pussy once again. Placing one hand on my shoulder and one on my hip, he pulled me back onto his cock and held me there. Moving his hips slowly, I could feel his cock moving deeper into my pussy. Our soft moans echoed through the woods. Gradually he moved faster, his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy. I felt his cock swelling and knew his orgasm was near. I felt my own coming on at the same time. He pushed hard against my pussy with one last thrust. He let out a loud scream as his hot semen spilled deep inside of me. He ran his hand down my back, grabbed my hips and pushed hard again. That brought me to another screaming orgasm of my own.

He collapsed on top of me, hugging my body. We stayed like that until we both caught our breath.

Jake stood and turned me toward him.

"This will definitely be our special spot from now on," I said.

Jake kissed me, "I am already looking celebrating our first anniversary here next year, my love."

After we dressed and started back down the trail, we passed a few hikers.

"Have a nice hike?" they asked.

"It was great!" we answered

We looked at each other and smiled, knowing that both of us were thinking the same thoughts.

Hand in hand we went on our way.