An Aspiring Goddess's Photo Shoot

Story Info
Long term friends stay that way, except for one night.
3.8k words
4.17
63.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers

While I was on an overseas assignment, work brought me back to California every few months. I used these opportunities to catch up with old friends. Patrick and Shana were close friends who I made sure to see during each trip. We had spent a lot of good time together – camping trips, evenings out, movies ... I had always been very attracted to Shana, but she had always rebuffed even the slightest hint of my flirtation.

This incident is remarkable – for it was totally out of character for the relationship, and for Patrick and Shana as individuals. Much time has passed since this one evening, and we are still friends like we used to be. While we all enjoyed the evening, it has in no away affected our prior relationship – we are back to being polite social friends. Now that I am back in the US, every once in a while one of us makes a comment that reminds us of this evening; brings a smile to Patrick's and my faces, and a big blush on Shana's.

--------------------------

I still wonder why she agreed to do it. I am really glad that she did, but I still wonder why. Maybe it was the feeling that she could stimulate someone other than her husband. Or, that here were two people willing to have her as the center of attraction. Both summed up as a sense of adventure. Seeing Charlene's pictures, I am certain emboldened her - maybe she wanted to prove that she is no less. While I certainly changed my opinion of her during that session, I still believe that she has a long way to go before she becomes the sex-goddess that Charlene is.

Could it be that she was trying to please Patrick? After all it was he who started the whole issue. And, I wonder if she would have done it if it was anyone other than me - egotistical thinking on my part, but not out of the realm of possibilities.

Whatever it was, opening the bottle of good wine certainly played a part. I wish I had taken down the make, but I did not.

It all started off as a simple dinner, on a weekday evening. I had brought along pictures from the beach vacation that Charlene and I had taken recently. As I opened the package, Patrick asked me if I had pictures of Charlene in a bikini. I knew that just like my attraction to Shana, Patrick too harbored a secret attraction to Charlene.

I replied, "I certainly do, not just in bikini, but without it also. But, now is not the time, and further, they are just private things between Charlene and me – not for public consumption."

I am certain this made them both curious. So, when we settled down after dinner, and all three of us were sharing the wine, Patrick brought up the topic again.

I wondered aloud, "why should I share them."

"Because I like Charlene immensely, and want to see as much of her as I can."

After much conversation, I agreed to show them on terms of reciprocity - that he would show me similar pictures of Shana's. Shana, who had been a sort-of silent spectator so far, perked up.

"Why drag me into it." She said.

But I could see that it was half-hearted. I am certain she was curious too. Patrick said he did not have any such pictures. I suggested that he could take some. This excited him doubly. He could not only see Charlene's pictures, but also have Shana's picture - something that I am certain he had wanted, but probably never had the courage to ask for.

To get them started, I showed them the first picture Charlene and I had made for our calendar. Charlene was wearing tiny panties, where the front and back were held together by a piece of string on each side. She had a skirt, which she was seductively lifting, to reveal the front of the panties. Shana asked what else I had. I said "lots".

At this point, I shut up, and let Patrick do the convincing.

Shana asked me why we had done it.

I gave her the true answer - "instead of looking at other women in calendars, and getting excited about them, why not look at my woman in similar poses and states of dress/undress, and get excited about her."

"Besides," I added, "these are the best years of her life. I want to preserve them. When we go on vacations, we take photos of where we are. Preserves memories. What better memories to preserve, than how we looked like? And, how we teased each other? Doesn't this show a little spunk, a little naughtiness? Don't you want to remembered like this?"

After even more discussion, she agreed to a small shoot in the next room. I would stay where I was, and they would bring the picture back. I wasn't sure what kind they would do, so I asked if I was going to look at the picture anyway, what was the harm in me helping them take the picture. A pause, and then she agreed.

She said she would put on her swimsuit. I said that was not good enough. I wanted something more than that. I guess, the alcohol had had its effect by then. To Patrick's and my utter surprise, she unzipped her pants, and dropped them right there. Her shirt still hid her panties, but I could see the ankles, which I had seen before, the knees, which I may have seen before, and her thighs, which I was certain I had never seen. While we were gathering our wits, with a swish she lifted her shirt, for a momentary glance at her panties - a small black bikini. I could hardly contain my excitement. I could see that Patrick too had similar feelings. Well, at the end of the day, Patrick knew what he was going to get. I actually knew what I was too – but what I got was much more than what I had even imagined.

Patrick ran to get the camera. She again lifted her shirt, and took one spin with the shirt lifted, before putting it back down. I was unsure of what to do, so I did nothing, just stood there and admired. I still don't know if she expected me to do anything. I saw her panties, and they were the kind I like – one that covers the full bottom, not the crack-covering thong type. I saw her bottom, and mentally traced the outline of her panty riding on it. In the middle, it had gone into the crack, showing off her hips perfectly. The elastic at the top of the panties was a little uneven - as if she had worn them in a hurry, and not straightened them. Surprisingly, as I was thinking these thoughts, while admiring her beauty, she took her hand back, and straightened it. With the pull of the panties, the "V" in between her legs was accentuated, and I could see the outline of her full self.

Soon Patrick was back with the camera. I asked for it, and he handed it to me.

"What is this," I asked, "don't you have a digital camera - if not, how are you going to get the films processed."

Patrick then went back to get his video camera that has a "still" feature in it. I had had another of those seductive twirls by the time he returned. I could tell that she was also enjoying the reaction it brought in me. At that moment, I would have done anything she asked me to. Amazing, I wondered, how such small actions by women can make men their slaves.

Shana replicated Charlene's pose for the first photo, coyly revealing the "V" between her two legs, by slightly lifting the shirt. I noticed for the first time that her thighs were well formed, and tapered off gradually to her knee, going very well with her calves.

Patrick asked for more photos of Charlene's. I suggested that instead of being influenced by Charlene's style, Shana just create a new style for herself. She agreed. Patrick downed his last glass of wine and asked if he should open another. I could see that we all had had a lot, and we were having fun, so I said yes. I could hear an echo from Shana too.

Soon he returned with full glasses. It was time to resume. She took her hand up to her shirt buttons. Until now I hadn't noticed that her bosom actually looked good whenever the twirl brought the shirt close to her body. Hesitatingly she undid the buttons, and Patrick stepped up and pulled the shirt off from the back. In an instant I realized what the hesitation was. She was wearing a push-up bra. Just the black bra and panties looked wonderful on her. With the push-up, her breasts looked rounded, not huge though. Going down from her cleavage to the V, I noticed her well-formed navel. The top of the panty was parallel to the bottom of the bra, and both had matching cuts. I looked at the two pieces of clothing, the parts they were hiding, and the parts they weren't. While admiring her, I also wanted to capture as much of it as possible, for Patrick's sake. But, friendship too has its limits. The camera was a distraction, so I put it on a tripod, pointed it to the middle of their large bedroom, where the action was, switched it to video, and pressed the record button.

When I looked up, I saw something that amazed me. Oblivious to my presence, Patrick was holding Shana close to him, his lips on hers, and his hands fumbling around with her bra straps at the back. Soon the hook was undone. Shana stepped back just for a minute, to let the bra drop to the ground. During this brief pause, she looked at me straight in the eye - there was no revulsion, or even shyness at someone other than her husband watching her in this form. In fact, I interpreted her look as an inviting look.

Not wanting to waste an opportunity, or time, I stepped up, hugging Shana from behind, in effect, making a sandwich. She was the spicy sauce between the buns - Patrick and me. Patrick stretched his hands to include me in his grasp, tightly squeezing the sauce in the middle. My hands were not long enough for the entire sandwich, so I put them in the middle, positioning them right on her breasts. Once there, I gently pressed her nipples between the sides of my fingers. The shudder that went through her body at a "stranger's" touch told me that this touch was not unwelcome. Now, I had a green signal from both - him and her. Where was this all going to lead, I thought. As I gently pressed her nipples, once in a while his nipples, that were touching hers, got pressed too, and from him too, I got a similar reaction. This was all unplanned, and all of a sudden. No one knew what to do.

Shana said - "this is rough, guys." I knew, in an instant, what she meant. Both Patrick and I had jeans on, and flannel shirts, while she was almost completely naked. I started taking my pants off. Patrick did the same. Then I took my shirt off, and was soon in my t-shirt and underwear. I went back to my embrace of her. This time, though, the feel of her legs on my bare legs, and her arms on my bare arms felt much better. Her soft skin all over was an immense pleasure to touch.

I did not bother to check, but assumed that Patrick had done the same.

We gradually moved ourselves to the edge of the bed. Gently, we rolled onto the bed. I decided to take the next stop forward. Letting go of her breasts, I grabbed her hips, and then gently tugged the panty down. Taking a cue from me, Patrick did the same, and soon she was there before the two of us, in the form nature intended her to be. I was too close to see her back, but my hands certainly felt her. As we lay there, she suddenly turned around, and put her lips to mine. Patrick protested a little, by trying to turn her back, but she would not let go, neither would I. So, he too changed positions, and now we were reverse of what we had started off with. The spicier portion of the sauce was on my side. I felt her nipples against my chest and my own nipples. I squeezed her harder so that I pressed her breasts harder, and got a fuller feel of them. As we moved, they rubbed against me, focusing my attention time and again on them, something I found very exciting.

There did not seem to be any limits tonight, so I placed my palm on her pubis, and entwined my fingers in her pubic hair. It felt short, and not too dense, just like Charlene's. Maybe, that is how everyone's is - at this stage in life – anyway. I continued playing, until Patrick too approached. Except that finding the top occupied, he proceeded to put his finger inside her.

This could get boring fast, and without coordination, it would not be as much fun, so I decided to coordinate. Obviously, Shana was in seventh heaven, so there was no point in asking her. I whispered to Patrick if she would like a real sandwich, the kind we have only dreamt of so far. She heard it, and immediately shook herself out of our grasp.

"No way," she said, "am I going to have any of you in my rear."

"Why not," I asked.

"It isn't proper, that is not the purpose of my back hole. And, besides, I have never done it, and I suspect it will hurt."

Instead, she offered, "how about if one of you is straight, and one of you in my mouth."

"But, we would get in each other's way," I said.

Also, I reminded her that even the mouth is not meant or this, so how could this be proper. She replied that the rear hole was meant for output, and the mouth, like her pussy, was for input. I remembered this, and took advantage of it later during the evening. She said she had done oral before, so she did not mind, and immediately proceeded to take Patrick in her mouth, with the clear implication that the bottom was for me. I was anxious, but decided to press on a little more.

"But, if you have never done it, there has got to be a first time. Otherwise you will be saying this all your life. Why not just try it once. If you don't enjoy your dp ..."

"dp?" she remarket.

"Double penetration." I replied. "This is one of the only chances in your life you will get for a dp." And, it is safe sex – how long have you known me – 15 years?

She still wasn't convinced. And, I had to use the trump card, which had worked all evening, and I was certain it would work again. "Even Charlene is not a back door virgin." I said.

Like magic, she said, "OK." "But I am still apprehensive," she added.

I knew she was an aspiring sex-goddess, willing to learn from Charlene as much as she could. I wonder though, how she discovered that Charlene was a sex-goddess.

There wasn't much time to waste. We were all primed up. Further, I thought that introducing any more delay might give them to chance to change their mind, thereby terminating my wonderful evening. Chances of that happening were, in my view, very slim though. I knew she was enjoying all the attention and stimulation. And, while Patrick was the one doing the sharing, I also could tell that he was thankful to me for taking him where he would never have been able to go on his own. I was of two minds. I really liked the front, for that is what sex is all about. It also gave me full access to her entire "asset pool" - the top, the mid section, and the bottom. I was anxious to get my lips back on hers. But, then it wasn't often that I got a chance for back-door. If it was Charlene, I knew I would want her rear, so I let Patrick have that opportunity.

I asked him to lie down in bed, close to the edge, his feet actually dangling down, with his shaft pointing up, and I guided her gently down on it. In order to do this, I asked her to squat on him, facing his legs. Then I grabbed hold of her two buttocks, as if I were lifting her, and pulled the two apart. In between, I kept taking a few nips at her lips and her nipples, and I could see that she was really enjoying them. In addition to the nips, I really enjoyed holding her by her soft bottom - something that one only dreams of. I set her down, and Patrick pointed his top towards the hole. As they made contact, I noticed a grimace on her face. I moved my hands even closer to her hole, and spread her rounds even farther apart. Just this would have been sufficient excitement for me on a normal day - here it was only a small part of the entire act. The evening was turning out to be fabulous. I am sure if it was Charlene, I would have enjoyed it even more - but then would I have been as generous as Patrick? I consoled myself by saying that it wasn't Patrick's generosity that had made it possible. He was probably getting as much out of it as I was. I positioned them correctly, and grabbed her bottom again. (Wow, what a feeling again.) Patrick took hold of his shaft, and guided it as I lowered her further. This time it worked. First the tip went in, and then a little. She gradually went down - very slowly. I continued to guide and lubricate the place. Soon her bottom rested on his front completely, and her weight was off her hands and legs. He was completely inside her? How does it feel, I asked.

"It does hurt a little." I noticed that her hole was fully stretched.

This is only half of the act," she said. "You have to finish the other half."

What position was I going to take? Patrick was horizontal on his back, with his legs hanging down by the end of the bed. Shana was on top of him facing his legs, her legs folded in a squatting position, barely contained on the bed. I reached over and kissed her. I know she wanted me inside her, but I was going to enjoy some more. With my lips still on hers, I gently cupped her breasts in my hands, raising them slightly. I brought the two of them together, got my eyes away from hers, and looked at them. The erect nipples and the enlarged aureole responded eagerly to my movements. I bent over, and licked the bottom part of the right one, moving my tongue up until the nipple was almost in my mouth. There I stopped, and repeated the movement with the left one. I could see that Shana was VERY pleased. But, I also realized that she was in a hurry. So I decided to quit lingering, and get directly to the job.

I asked them to scoot over a little more towards me. I took hold of her legs. With one leg in each arm, I proceeded towards her. My hands no longer free, she guided me towards her eager opening. Even Patrick lent a hand, as he took a break from feeling her all over. While thrusting was difficult in the position I was, I still tried. This combined with her squirming in place did the trick for both her and me. Sometimes she would actually take herself up and down, thrusting on Patrick's shaft too. I am sure her movement caused it to slide in and out of her backdoor a few times. Patrick was in obvious pleasure, so was she and so was I. What more could we have asked for.

My pace of thrusting increased, so did hers, and so did Patrick's groping.

The tempo built up - with me thrusting from the front, and Patrick also feeling it from the back. In addition, Patrick was busy with his hands sometimes on her breasts, and sometimes on her bottom.

I was about to reach my climax. Shana realized that and nudged me out of her. Then she motioned me to climb up on the bed. I did, standing straddling her. She took me in her mouth. Wow what pleasure. Seeing the bottom free, Patrick increased his activity in that area. With one hand I held her head from behind, and with the other, I cupped the bottom of my penis so that it would not go too much in her mouth. I asked her to tongue the slit in my penis. She did, and I could not contain myself any longer, bursting right in her mouth. She swallowed all my output without any hesitation. Here is one place she was ahead of Charlene, I thought. With me still in her mouth, she lifted herself off Patrick's shaft. And, I noticed that Patrick was ready to spray her bottom with his output. He smeared it all over her bottom, and spread it with his hands like lotion. I noticed Shana also gasping for breath. I took myself out of her mouth, and realized that she had climaxed too.

There was a triumphant look on her face. Was it that like Charlene, she no longer was a back-door virgin. Or that, she had fulfilled a fantasy, like Charlene's, of having two men at the same time. With Charlene, though, it has remained a fantasy. Or that she had managed to have sex with someone else in front of her husband. Now was not the time to analyze, however. It was time to revel in the pleasure.

All three of us slid to the top of the bed. I knew that I still had full access to her all night, if I so wanted, but that was not in my mind as I kissed her passionately and turned her around for Patrick to do the same. Then we made a spoon sandwich again, and rolled off to sleep.

ex_expat
ex_expat
12 Followers
12