An Assassin's Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Shhh,” He hissed “let me, please.” His voice was low and hoarse.

She complied with the strained sound of his voice, not his command. It seemed to her that he was at the point of breaking, of losing control. The thought relaxed her. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. She ceased thinking at all when his tongue traced the curve of her pussy lips, outlining the sensitive rosy flesh. She gasped at the sensation. She felt his breath cooling the damp skin as he repositioned himself between her knees, pushing them apart and up. His hands grasped her hips and she felt his mouth again. He kissed her thigh, nipped at it. She let a giggle escape her. He realized she was ticklish and nipped her again. Her legs almost managed to escape his hold. She was softly laughing. He took the advantage of her uninhibited state and plunged his tongue into the dewy folds of her sex. She cried out softly at the intrusion and arched her back. He pulled his tongue out and then plunged again towards the entrance to the core of her womanhood. He looked up at her to see her head tossing on the pillows, her breasts heaving with her labored panting. Satisfied with her response, he pulled her closer to his mouth and held her down as her hips started rising and falling. His tongue traced the cleft up towards her belly until he found the hidden essence he sought. He sucked the pearl of her desire into his mouth and pelted it with his velvety tongue. She cried out incoherently and he knew she was close to losing her sanity. He thrust a single finger inside of her and curled it upward until he found the button that made her strained against him and whimper. He thrummed the very core of her and sucked at her clit until she screamed his name and writhed on the bed, her back arching like a taut bow. He sat up and loomed above her, positioning himself between her dewy thighs while she panted beneath him. She was unaware that he was about to penetrate her. He looked down at his straining cock pointing towards her swollen pussy. He almost succumbed. He was waiting for her to gather herself again, but he looked at her mouth just as she licked her lips. He leaned down and stole her lips in a kiss that fused them, and then plunged into her before she could pull away. She arched against him, throwing her head back and dislodging his mouth. He pulled back and thrust again, his arms holding his chest away from her as he watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing. She moaned and pushed her hips against his. He took her legs and propped her ankles on his shoulders. He leaned into her until her knees were almost touching her shoulders, then trapped her hands beside her head, effectively pinning her to the mattress with little chance of escape. He scooted forward until the front his thighs were pressed against her bottom. He moved in her, pressing deeply until she thought he had found her heart and was slowing massaging it into loving him. Each movement was slow and gentle, and driving her mad. She tried to buck her hips against him, to force him to thrust into her with the same amount of passion she was trying to hold back, but he continued his slow rhythm. The heat was a crescendo to be sought, but only he could show her the way. She pleaded and begged, but all she got in return was the sound of his harsh breathing.

“Please, I can’t…” she started to say, but was successfully cut off by his mouth. He forced his tongue deep into her mouth, simultaneously slamming his cock into her. He captured her cry with a deepening kiss and continued to plunder her mouth as his cock plunged recklessly into her pussy. The bed rocked violently beneath them, slamming into the wall, making the pictures rattle. She tore her mouth away for breath and screamed his name again as she came. The waves rocked through her, unsettling every emotion in her body. She wept and laughed, screamed and cursed. She felt him plunge into her and greedily accepted the warmth of his climax being released inside of her. He growled as he pushed himself up and threw his head back in a state of pure primal satisfaction. Suddenly he released her hands and pushed her long legs down as he gathered her to his chest and rolled onto his back with her in his arms. She lay on top of his damp body; her legs wrapped around his hips, his cock shuddering inside of her. Contentment settled into her heart, for he had made a place for it, a place for himself. His breathing was beginning to settle and she took the opportunity to slide the blindfold over her brow. It slipped from her grasp and rested against his chest. He glanced down at her then as she looked up at his face. Her eyes were shimmering emeralds, her dark hair damp, tangled and disheveled. Her full lips were swollen and deep red. Her cheeks were aglow with a soft, lively blush. She was the most incredible, gorgeous being he had ever beheld.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” He whispered. A look of confusion washed over her face. He smiled and pulled her to his side so that he could look into her eyes and hold her face. “I know you came for me.” The confusion on her face settled into shock, and then sorrow. He watched the emotions playing on her face. He knew what she was feeling; he had been watching her for months and saw the pattern that was surfacing.

“I can’t kill you.” She uttered against his neck. “I’ll find a way to get out of this.”

He knew that she was thinking of suicide. “A coward, you are not, Kayd. You’ve always been strong, defiant. You walked away from me all those years ago, even though you loved me.”

She started to protest at his last statement, but he kept going. “You did love me, but you probably didn’t know it. I lost track of you for almost a year, even though I vowed to keep you near me, even if you didn’t know it.” He paused, knowing that he might very well lose her again after his next confession.

“I hired you, Kayd. I need you. I need to love you.” He whispered. There, he said it; his heart had just been wrenched into beating again while he waited for her to respond.

Her look of surprise and then rage made him smile. She was defiant as ever and looking like a gorgeous enraged goddess. She pulled away from him as though his touch was like being burned.

He continued to speak. “I saw what you were getting into, I kept track of you while you were in Iran, I knew what they made you into.” He paused, searching for the words to make her understand and stay with him. “You were so incredible, even then. But you don’t have the stomach for that kind of life. I’ve watched you struggle with it ever since you came home again. It has poisoned you, Kayd.”

“Of course it has.” She hissed. “That was the point, to prove to myself that I could survive unscathed, that I could do anything and I would emerge victorious. I lost it all, everything. I couldn’t eat or sleep, anger was eating me up. I wasted years of my life on someone who was practically using me!” She raged at him, waving her hands and trembling.

Suddenly she stilled. “Megan! Where is she? Do you know what they did to her?” She asked, suddenly worried.

“Of course she’s fine. She’s probably home by now, sleeping off the pill that my man gave her.” He assured her.

“That man works for you? What a disgusting little prick!” She bellowed at him. Mark laughed. The sound warmed her, released all of her tensions, all of the anger and hate. She began to feel weightless, her worries tried evaporated, but she struggled to hang on to her anger. “Megan’s alright, then?”

“She’s perfectly fine, love.” He pulled her down to lie next to him. She gave up the fight and sighed against his neck as his muscled arm cushioned her head. “Kayd, I have to have you, I can’t think anymore without your memory seeping in. I need you. I love you, I still love you.” He felt a wet spot on his upper arm and realized she was crying again. “Good God, Kayd, I’ve never seen you cry so much in one day.” He chucked her under the chin.

“I lost my baby.” She whispered brokenly. He went still, she could feel his heart pounding rapidly beneath her palm. His mind raced as he tried to think of when she could’ve been pregnant.

“When?” he asked tentatively.

“Before I came home,… March.” Her voice was almost unrecognizable, it was suddenly raw with pain. “March sixteenth.” She fell away from Mark’s grasp and stared at the ceiling, tears blurring her vision.

He leaned up on his elbow, looking down at her pale, stricken face. He banished the feeling of jealousy that raged inside of him, knowing that another man had touched her. He laid his hand against her cheek, wiping the spilling tears across her cheek. “Kayd, stay with me, let me heal you. Let me give you another baby, another chance. Let me love you. You’re the only one I want.”

His words reminded her of the woman that he had brought home with him. “What about the woman that was with you?” She asked him.

“Someone who couldn’t fill the void that you left with me when you walked away from me.” It was the truth. He had tried to find satisfaction through sex with other women, but that’s all it was, just sex. He couldn’t find fulfillment, his soul ached for her. “You left me empty. I tried to move on, but I was starving for you.”

She realized that instant that she, too, wasn’t whole without him. He was always there, in her head, becoming a part of her even as she drew farther away. She felt for the hollowness inside of her, the one she had learned to hunt and feed off of, but couldn’t find it. All she felt was a sweet drowsiness, a reprise from her life, a rebirth to start anew with love at her core and the half of her soul she was missing in her heart. Strength infused her body, healing, loving, wanting. Mark was her love, her soul, her need and ache.

He recognized the acceptance in her liquid eyes and felt the tension lift like a vapor from his chest. She was solely his, and he belonged only to her. His angel, his goddess, his single weakness, his bliss had come home, to him. At last he was whole; she made him so.