An Audience For Us

Story Info
They end up performing sex for an audience.
1.5k words
3.89
59.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers

Last Friday night, 08/30/02, Marla and I were looking for something different to do. So we went to a /bi/lez/gay bar in Danbury CT. We were told that it’s an even crowd of guys and girls there on Friday nights. Marla said, “It’d be nice to meet a nice bi girl there wouldn’t it?” I said, “Sure would Hun”, with my ear-to-ear smile.

We got there a little too early, and yes there is such a thing, especially at this bar. The girls hadn’t gotten there yet. Well there were two playing pool but you’d be hard pressed to call them girls, they were trying their best to be as butch as possible. They were playing pool, and pretty good players too.

This bar has two basic sides to it, one side looks like a regular mom and pop kind of bar, pool table, dart machine and a friendly bar tender. It looked like it could be in Anytown, USA.

The other side is pretty dark with another bar and a dance floor, DJ, disco ball and a small scale light show. So we sat down on the regular bar side, cause the other side was empty. We ordered a drink and just talked about things. I’d say we stuck out like a sore thumb sitting there. I looked just a little too well dressed for the place and Marla had on a short faded jean skirt with a aqua halter top sporting’ her killer tan.

And yes, don’t fret fans, this time she did have panties on. It was a very skimpy sheer (see thru) white thong that showed all at the slightest leg crossing. And the stools were high enough so that everyone else knew she was wearing a thong too. So we drank a few drinks.

When some more people started milling in we went to the other side of the bar. The girls started flowing too. I’d say most of them were either coupled up with another girl or kind of butchy. Butchy does nothing for either of us, at all.

Marla’s eyes did see a nice girl. The girl walked over. And a hopeful conversation started but moments later she was introducing the girl that had come up behind and startled her as girlfriend.

After a few glasses of wine later, four to be exact, Marla’s sexuality started kicking into overdrive. She started to get very touchy feely with me. She started stroking my crotch at the bar. My hard on was obvious thru my pants and she stroked it in plain sight. My hand went up her skirt and exposed her barely covered ass.

What was pretty odd was that while I looked around to see if anyone was looking my eyes met a few women looking at Marla’s ass and a few guys looking at what Marla's hand was squeezing, surely an upside down place. But there was something fun about it too.

Around 11:30 she asked if we could escape to our car for some sex. It was starting to get to be a little too much for her. She just watched two pretty good-looking women tongue kiss for a long while and that got her that much more turned on.

She said her plan was to attack me in the car suck and fuck my brains out. I happily nodded my head to those plans. I paid the check and got going.

We got into the car but there were people milling around the area and it was very well lit as well. The front of the place is actually in the back and the back of the place has a lingerie store in front of it and that fronts the road. Confusing? I’m sure, unless you’ve been there.

So we leave via the north side exit and notice that there are more cars parked then there are people in the bar, way more. And we pass these cars, as I’m looking for a place to park, we notice that most of the car’s have people hanging in them, which we felt was pretty strange at the time. And each time our headlights hit a parked car we’d see a guy or two just sitting in their cars.

So we drove to the front, where the lingerie shop was, and figured we could park there cause no one was parked there. Then Marla could start on the meal that she so desperately wanted. I parked and shut off the car.

Man there was a lot of car’s pulling in and out I thought to myself. As soon as I turned the key off she immediately started tugging at my zippered pants. She got them open and couldn’t start blowing me fast enough. A sigh of relief came over her she tasted the head of my cock. As my head leaned back and my eyes closed I heard a noise outside, a squeak of car brakes.

A car was parking next to us, backing in to the space. And on the other side another car was already parked, he backed in too. It seemed that both drivers were staying in their respective cars and watching us. Hmmmm that was such a kinky thought, it got us both going. We could put on a show for these guys.

While I was receiving a fantastic blowjob, like always, I managed to one handedly get Marla out of her thong. At that point her short skirt was being worn like a belt and she was on her knees on her seat. So try to picture her bent over my seat sucking away, her beautiful ass and wet pussy in plain view of the driver on our right. As I watched the guy on my rights eyes staring at that envious view of her I slapped her ass and inserted a finger in it. I started putting on a show for him. I put two fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them. Pushing them in and out while she moaned I looked at his eyes and the sight of him getting so turned on turned me on even more. I couldn't see his cock, but I knew he was jacking off while he watched, that got me even more turned on. And I could also see his car shaking a bit and the attention his lap was getting.

While my fingers played, she soon started cumming, and cumming pretty hard I might add. She got very loud at one point I was thinking about closing the windows, but instead I stuck my cock deeper into her mouth to muffle some of her moans. There were a lot of cars pulling in and out of the lot.

When she couldn't take it any more she said, "I have to feel your cock inside of me, NOW" so she jumped up took off her halter-top and jumped on my cock and we stated to fuck. I fucked her like a crazy man, now it was the guy on our left’s turn to get an eye full. I licked and bit her nipple for him to see. I saw he too was jerking off in full force. And don't ya know it she hit the horn with her butt, lol, pretty funny at that moment; she scared our viewers for sure.

All of a sudden there was someone standing right by our window. He stood there watched for a moment but was told to move, very nastily, by our friend in the car on our right. In the back of my mind I was kind of hoping he'd reach in and grab her tit's or stick a finger in her butt while she bounced on my cock, but he just watched a bit longer and grabbed his cock thru his jeans, and walked away.

Once we were done fucking, cause it was too intense to be lovemaking, we stayed for a little while. Our fans on either side pulled away. But we wanted to stay to try and figure out what the heck was going on in this busy parking lot. There was a lot of car movement. Car's pulling in staying for a bit then pulling out, sometimes the same car would pull back in and the leave again.

Well it didn’t take long to figure it out. It seems that the guys would drive up and park and put their passenger visor down, the "I'm trolling for cock sign", and wait for a willing guy to pull up to suck their cock.

We said if someone could charge for parking they’d have a gold mine there, lol. We watched one guy that seemed to go to a few cars while we were there. He must have given a few out that night. We must have watched at least five other blowjobs, not close up, but from our car we saw the head bob.

The whole while my horny wife played with herself. I know she was thinking how cool it’d be to walk up and watch those shows. Maybe next time we’ll ask to watch a few of the blowjob shows, until then we’ll be having fun. :-D

Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers