An Autumn Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike and Stacy go for a wild ride.
2.9k words
4.61
24.7k
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

Stacy carefully packed her 'overnight' bag, which in truth was really more like a vacation sized bag; she felt it was better to be prepared than to get caught with the wrong outfit. After a moment of deep thought, she added a fourth pair of shoes and decided she was covered.

Stacy was really excited about this trip for several reasons. Chief among them was the chance to be alone with Mike. She hadn't completely sorted out her feelings for him yet, but she knew it was much more than simple sexual attraction. One thing was clear; she hadn't felt this passionate about any man in a very long time.

Earlier in the day Stacy had asked Mike if he would like to take a drive out into the country with her. She had explained that she wanted to have dinner with some very good friends and then stay overnight at a small inn nearby. At first, Mike was a little reluctant. He was nervous about meeting her friends so soon, but he quickly warmed to the idea when she playfully whispered in his ear about the big four poster bed they would have at the inn.

Mike tried to concentrate on packing his overnight bag but he couldn't stop thinking about Stacy. She was simply the most incredible woman he had ever met; beautiful, smart, uninhibited, and full of surprises. In one short night she had turned him into a voyeur with a contrived little peep show. It had convinced him to ask her out, and they had shared the most incredible sexual experiences of his life. He knew that it was too soon to think about getting serious, but he really hoped this would turn out to be more than just short fling.

Looking out the window, Mike saw that it was going to be a fantastic day for a drive in the country. The autumn sun would keep the temperature quite warm during the day, although it would probably cool off quickly after sundown. Mike was looking forward to the opportunity just so he could talk with Stacy and get to know her better. Sure the wild sex was really great, but he needed more in a relationship, and he hoped she felt the same way.

Mike glanced at his watch. He still had few minutes to kill before he needed to meet Stacy so he made himself a quick cup of instant coffee and sat down to wait. He was a bit tired, but it was a good feeling. He and Stacy had made love more times in the last 12 hours than he had in the last five years, and Stacy had done things to him that in the past he could only have imagined.

"Yep", he thought. "She is one hell of a woman!"

Mike finished his coffee and put the cup into the dishwasher. Then he grabbed his bag and walked down the hall to get Stacy. There was a youthful spring in his step and he knew he had a goofy grin on his face, but he just couldn't help it.

Stacy opened the door right away when he knocked. She was wearing a short, white, pleated tennis skirt and a matching v-neck sweater and her shoes were plain white Keds. It wasn't the most sophisticated outfit, but Stacy had a knack for making even the simplest outfit look incredibly sexy.

She smiled brightly and kissed him, then handed him a somewhat large travel bag and asked, "Did you remember to pack a jacket and a pair of slacks?"

Mike snapped to attention and said crisply, "Yes Maam!"

"Good! We will have to dress for dinner.... Oh, this is going to be great fun!" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Do you mind if I drive?" Mike asked. Stacy was constantly surprising him, but this time he had a little surprise of his own in store for her.

"Sure Mike, that would be perfect!"

They took the elevator down to the garage and then Stacy followed Mike over to his car.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Stacy when she saw his car. "Is this yours?"

Mike grinned from ear to ear and said proudly, "It sure is. It is my one true vice."

Mike's car was a vintage, 1958 Corvette; roman red with white insets in the doors and matching red leather upholstery. He bought it right after his divorce was finalized and had paid way too much, but he didn't regret it for a second. When he saw the look on Stacy's face, he knew it had been worth every penny. She was clearly impressed.

"I absolutely LOVE it!" she squealed, and then thought "He is just full of surprises."

Mike opened the door for her and was rewarded with a great view of Stacy's appetizing breasts and shapely legs as she climbed in. He carefully stowed their bags in the trunk and then climbed in and started the engine. As always he marveled at the low throaty purr that came from the well tuned engine. He glanced over at Stacy and she had a wide smile painted on her face.

They were soon out on the road with the top down and the radio blaring. Every time they stopped at a traffic signal, Mike felt a tremendous ego boost because of the stares they got from other men. He wasn't sure if they were looking at Stacy, the Corvette, or both, but he really didn't care one way or the other.

A few minutes later Mike pulled smoothly onto the interstate out of town. The powerful engine and smooth handling of the Corvette made merging into the fast moving traffic a breeze. He settled into the center lane and relaxed with one hand on the wheel and the other on the stick shift knowing it would be at least 90 minutes before they reached their destination. Plenty of time to chat.

Stacy had a big smile on her face as she flipped up her sunglasses and winked at him. "Wheeee! This is fabulous Mike!" Then she leaned back in her seat, stretching out her slim, muscular legs. Her short, white skirt just barely covered her crotch, and Mike wondered if she was even wearing anything underneath.

It was a very clear day and the afternoon sun was beating down on them pretty hard. The temperature was in the high 70's and Mike was starting to sweat. Traffic was thinning out a bit so Mike gunned the engine and increased their speed. Soon they were out of the city and into the countryside, chatting about the scenery.

Stacy must have felt pretty warm as well, because suddenly she sat up and pulled her sweater over her head. Underneath she was wearing a simple, front tied Daisy Duke style top. The material was quite thin, and her erect nipples were practically punching holes through it.

Mike grinned and asked, "Now, just what do you think you are doing?"

"Just getting some sun..." she replied sweetly as she leaned back again.

"Stacy...Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure Mike. You can ask me anything."

"When did you first realize you were an exhibitionist?"

Stacy laughed. "Oh, not long after I was married."

"Really? What happened?"

Stacy explained, "Well, I told you about my ex and how much older he was... I guess I was a little naïve at the time, but I was impressed by the people he knew, and the places he could get into. He was already powerful man, manipulative and always looking for an advantage. I was impatient, and I knew he could give me a big house and fancy things right away."

Mike said, "It seems like you were a pretty smart young lady even then..."

Stacy said, "Thanks. But it worked both ways. He gave me the material things I wanted, and I was the trophy he used to impress others and open doors. He always decided what I should wear when we went to social functions or when we had people over. Most of the time he chose a sexy or revealing outfit that was sure to turn other men's heads. I think he got excited watching them drool all over me. It wasn't long before I realized that I liked it too."

Then after a short pause, she said, "I never told anyone that before. Now you have to tell me something personal. What really happened between you and your ex-wife?"

Mike smiled, "Touché. We met in college and started dating. She was a brilliant student with a great a great body and I lusted after her for 2 years. Finally she agreed to marry me. For a while things were great, both our careers were progressing and we were happy together. But slowly we just drifted apart. I don't think it was any one thing, but a lot of small things added up. I used to travel a lot and she never liked that, even when I offered to take her with me. I wanted children, and she said she did too, but she never seemed ready. And of course there was the sex... she didn't like much variety."

Stacy giggled, "Oooh, the dirty stuff. Tell me more!"

Mike groaned, "You know this is kind of embarrassing... But OK, here goes. She always liked it pretty basic; you know, lights out, missionary style. Oral sex was a definite problem for her; she tried it on me a couple times, but when I tried to go down on her, she wouldn't let me. She always seemed to enjoy it when we made love, but I am not sure that she ever really had an orgasm. After a while, I think she just lost interest..."

"Do you still love her?"

"No, I am sure that I don't."

"Do you think she was cheating on you?" Stacy always seemed to zero right in on the heart of the matter.

"Uh, I don't think so, but I don't care anymore. I only know for sure that I never cheated on her."

Stacy said, "Well, don't take it the wrong way, but I am glad you split up. Otherwise I wouldn't have met you."

Mike laughed, "Thanks, but aren't you laying it on a bit thick?"

She just laughed and for a minute they just watched the scenery go by, not saying anything. It was then that Mike noticed that they were coming up behind a school bus. As they pulled abreast, Mike saw that it was obviously some kind of high school team. There were teen aged boys plastered to every window staring down at Stacy as they slowly passed by.

"Looks like you have some admirers."

"Oh my! Don't they all look cute? Slow down Mike. I want to have some fun with them."

"Uh Oh!" Mike groaned, but he let off on the gas and matched speed with the bus anyway. He didn't know what Stacy was going to do, but he was getting excited just thinking about it.

Stacy put her arms behind her head and stretched, giving the young boys a great view of her spectacular rack. Then she lowered her hands to her lap. In seconds the windows were down on the bus, and the boys were cheering and urging her on. She slowly slid her hand up her bare tummy to the knot on the front of her top and started to tug on it. The knot came free and she just let the loose ends flap in the breeze. It flipped up a couple times, giving them a quick peek at her fantastic tits.

By then, Mike was fully erect and pitching a tent in his shorts. Stacy giggled and then slid over and nibbled on his ear whispering, "That's enough for now. Let's put some distance between us."

Mike stepped on the gas and the powerful engine roared, leaving the screaming busload of horny adolescents behind.

Stacy was still clinging to him, her top loosely covering her bare breasts. She looked down at his lap and smiled, "I see someone else liked my little show." Then she slid her hand across his stomach and down to the hard bulge in his shorts. She started to rub his aching cock and whispered in his ear, "You can't imagine how horny that made me!"

Mike laughed and said, "Oh, are you so sure?"

Stacy giggled, then looked around and saw that they were well clear of the bus and other traffic. After a playful wink, she skillfully unzipped him and pulled his cock free and out into the open. The she wrapped her hand around the stiff organ and began stroking him up and down, gentle and slow.

"Oh God, Stacy. That feels so good."

She whispered breathlessly in his ear, "Just the thought that someone might see us is making me so wet. Feel me..."

She let go of his cock and Mike maneuvered his hand under her skirt and between her legs. The tiny patch of cloth covering her pussy was slippery and wet. He started to slide his fingers over it, but it was difficult to drive and stroke her at the same time.

Stacy groaned, pushed his arm out of the way, and then bent down towards his lap and slipped his cock into her mouth. After only a few seconds, she shifted around so that she was kneeling on the passenger seat and really started to go to town. Her butt was up in the air and when her skirt flipped forward, her skimpy thong left very little to the imagination. Mike was in heaven; at least he thought he was until the eighteen-wheeler pull up beside them on Stacy's side of the car.

"Shit. Where did he come from?" He thought. "Uh, Stacy, I think you have an audience", he told her.

Stacy pulled up and looked back over her shoulder. The trucker was a big, fat bearded old man, and he was leering at her and talking on his radio. A powerful wave of excitement shot through her when she realized he was probably describing her to his buddies elsewhere on the road. Then the fat pig looked right at her and flicked out his tongue. She could see his shoulder moving and she knew he was probably stroking his cock. It was all too exciting. With a loud moan, she slid one of her hands between her legs and started energetically rubbing herself as she began to suck Mike's cock deeper and faster than before.

It was a good thing that the road was fairly straight and relatively free of traffic because Mike was having a hard time maintaining control of the car. He desperately wanted to pull over but every time he slowed down, so did the truck. He knew he could speed past him, but was worried it was too dangerous.

"Stacy, honey, we need to stop..."

Stacy was so turned on that she didn't even hear Mike's pleading. In her mind all she could see was the image of the big, fat, greasy trucker stroking his nasty cock and begging to fuck her soft, white ass. She was so focused on stroking herself that she was hardly sucking on Mike's poor cock anymore. Suddenly it happened. Stacy pulled her mouth off of Mike's throbbing meat, clamped her legs together and began to shudder, crying out "Oh, Oh, OOOOOHHHHH!"

The orgasm hit her like an explosion, radiating outward from her pussy and making her legs and tummy muscles ache. She was still cumming as she engulfed Mike's cock again and started sucking him for all she was worth.

Mike struggled to maintain control of the car as he ejaculated forcefully, flooding her mouth with heavy spurts of thick, white cum. Stacy almost choked on the unexpected gush as he tried to jam his cock farther into her throat, but she managed to push him back down onto the seat and continued to slide her hand furiously up and down his shaft, milking every drop from it.

Slowly Mike's cock softened in her mouth and his breathing began to slow. He looked down at the speedometer and noticed he was going almost 90! The trucker was just beginning to fall behind as Stacy zipped Mike up, slid back into her seat and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Pull over in front of him and slow down Mike", she said mischievously. Mike slid the car into the slow lane and looked over at Stacy wondering what else she could possibly do. She turned around in the seat and flashed her tits at the trucker, then let her top fly in the wind. It was a perfect shot and it hit the truck right in the windshield, catching in the wipers. She was instantly rewarded by several long toots from his air horn.

"Why did you do that?" Mike asked.

"So he would have something to show his buddies!" Stacy replied impishly as she pulled her sweater back over her head.

Mike drove on, chuckling and slowly regaining his composure. After a couple more minutes he casually glanced over at a road sign and then hissed, "SHIT!"

"What's wrong Mike?

He laughed and said, "Nothing really. It's just that we passed our exit 20 miles back!"

Stacy giggled like a young school girl and said "Oops! My bad!"

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers